A Class in Slavery

Story Info
Psychology Class Leads to Slavery.
3.5k words
3.8
31.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the economic collapse of 2021-2022, wages were permanently cut 60%. Poor women could not afford to have children so they sold themselves to wealthy couples to become Breeders. Since these women were slaves, they were not allowed to vote. Their male owner voted for them. You should understand this in the context of the Civil War which was a serious event. Many felt that female voters had betrayed the Republic so there was a strong sentiment to reduce the numbers of women voting. Millions of women signed waivers to permanently allow their husbands to vote for them. And slavery became a valid lifestyle choice. Many women who were former liberals volunteered for slavery to their husbands and boyfriends to remove any hint of treason.

The New Government won the elections of 2028 by a landslide because tens of millions had fled the country and millions had died. And a lot more than 20 million women had men voting for them because either they were slaves or married women who had signed waivers.

There was a new trend of married women who simultaneously enrolled as a slave to their spouse.

The New Government saw female slavery as beneficial so they did everything they could to encourage it. They gave full scholarships to women who signed up as slaves and had good grades in the sciences, engineering or medicine. In two years time you could see bright female students with big tits and slave collars in science classrooms. Because they wanted slave scholars to stand out, breast augmentation to a D cup size was one incentive. Another was an exercise program that had gone viral. It was quite literally ass shaking and gave a woman a phenomenal looking rear end in just 3 months.

Slaves were encouraged to write blogs and make videos about the joys of slavery. The New Government opened up classes that were experiments in female slavery though they were just called something like Sexology 101.

On the first day of class Professor Marshall said, "you will notice there are exactly 24 men and 24 women in this class. That is because the men and women will be partnering up. Most human sexuality requires a partner."

Wendy was the Professor's assistant. She had background material on all the students. She also had video of eye movements so she knew which couples to partner from her videos. She emailed a list of partners to Professor Marshall's laptop. He read her message, "As a preliminary to partnering, will the men please line up by the windows and the women by the opposite wall."

Wendy found additional couples from more eye contact and emailed the professor. He read her 2nd suggestion, "Starting with the men, please state your name what is your major and why are you in this class."

There were 48 students in the class so the period was almost over when the Professor said, "As I read off these names of assigned couples, will the male half raise his hand and will the female half whose name is read go to her man." Class will be over soon. Just 60 seconds more. Men take the face of your female partner in your hands and command your female to tell you 3 things about herself."

In 60 seconds Professor Marshall said, "Class is now over."

Wednesday's class was mostly lecture and an introduction to the book and the selected readings. The students were to sit by couples. He said, "Men take your partner's face in your hands and say thank you for sharing on Monday. If you want, you can kiss your assigned female on her forehead." Most men did.

Now on with today's lecture." That exercise was about developing trust. Trust was the most important issue in developing a Master/Slave relationship."

On Friday the women were asked to form a circle with Wendy who would lead a discussion. The women and the men started out discussing sex themes from the course outline. Then Wendy steered the women towards a discussion of slavery and whether there was a certain type of woman who was best suited to slavery or could any woman be guided into slavery by a strong, romantic male who married her or in some other way took over her life. At exactly 10 minutes before the end of class the women were asked to vote by standing up and walking over to the woman they think would be a natural slave. The women were pretty good at picking out submissives.

Then Professor Marshall said, "These 3 women have partners. Will the women and their partners please come forward? I will demonstrate on Wendy the proper way of collaring a woman. It is with the loop for the leash in front. You place the collar around her, now snap it shut and say, with this collar I thee enslave." The men did as they were instructed. The women did not feel it was their place to say no. Their fellow women had chosen them for slavery.

Professor Marshall said, "Men ask your females partner to describe her feelings about seeing these three women who were collared."

There was a burst of talking then the professor said, "Wendy will give each of the 3 men a leash and a bag of slave kibble. You will walk your slaves on a leash out the front door to the building on our right which has a small student lounge. You need not buy anything just sit with your collared woman on a leash and feed her kibble. When she is through eating, she can stand up and go home. Wendy will collect the leashes. Women will wear the slave collars until Monday's class. The women wearing the collars will keep a diary. The diary is an important part of the grade. You will hand it in to Wendy on Monday before class."

On Monday when the women handed in their diaries, she had their male partners remove their slave collars. Ten minutes into the lecture the professor received an email. Darlene, subject one was spanked and raped by her neighbor's son. Allison, subject two lives with two female students. She spent the weekend as their sex slave eating pussy though they did reciprocate with the sex. Penny, the third subject lives at home. Both her father and brother were super excited to say the least. The father on Saturday morning took his wife to a shop where he bought her a slave collar and a leash. She was required to wear the collar for the weekend but was allowed to take it off when she went to work Monday morning. Interestingly, the wife had not been to church for awhile. It was a very conservative church in terms of traditional values. In other words they regarded feminism as being of the Devil. The mother decided to wear her slave collar to church. She dragged her husband along with her just so he could say "I own her." The daughter who had a slave collar but no owner decided to stay home.

At the end of class on Friday, Wendy rose and said, "I want the women to stand up and walk towards the women you think should be wearing these slave collars for the next two days. That was quick. Will the partners for these women please come forward and enslave them. The men enslaved the women, attached their leashes and took them next door to the student lounge where they hand fed the slave girls their kibble.

The semester went by quickly. All of the women had experienced slavery. Wendy compiled their diaries and published them anonymously. The women made additional notes about the flood of sexual feelings the collars released in themselves.

As an optional assignment, the women were asked to go to a Slave Auction being held by Frank Madison. He had two. One was for Slave Vacations and trial slavery. The other was for Breeder slaves. Some women wanted to experience Slavery as a vacation from the stresses of everyday life. And some women wanted to try slavery for a short period say 90 days before signing up for a longer term contract. The females students were asked to discreetly visit the auctions and to imagine themselves on the auction block. Professor Marshall said his friend Mr Madison could put one of the students on the block for 30 minutes to see if she developed Slave Heat. The students had met Mr Madison in the previous lecture when he explained how he prepared women to get coveted Prime level Slave Gradings which greatly improved their placement value as slaves. He said Slave Heat was a necessary component of a Prime grading.

Madison was put on alert that the female students would be dropping by. He offered to walk the young girls through the auction process. He said, "Professor Marshall told me that all of his female students have experienced wearing a slave collar in public. You know then what slavery does to a woman. If you want, I could put one of you on an auction block for 30 minutes so you could feel the Adrenalin rush of being a woman up for sale."

Three of Professor Marshall's students went on the block for half an hour each. All three were excited beyond belief. They had to ask their friends to get them off the block. They were so excited that they would have gone with the first man or married couple who touched them. All 3 of them got dressed and hurriedly left.

At the end of the semester they had a 3 week winter break for Christmas and New Year's before the second semester started. Professor Marshall challenged the women to wear slave collars and to live for 3 weeks as slaves. If they had no boyfriend capable of playing the part, perhaps one of the male students could act as her owner. Almost half of the students volunteered for the project. The majority of the women had figured out that the New Government was trying to steer all women into slavery so they could not vote and so feminism would die. They did not trust themselves in slave collars because being collared was enough of an aphrodisiac to make a woman go wild with lust- a lust to serve the Male. The women had no objections to slavery as they had experienced it themselves. Some would consider slavery as part of a wedding ceremony.

In the end ten women wore slave collars for 3 weeks. Penny Davis, was the girl whose father was so excited by seeing his daughter's slave collar that he bought one for his wife Saturday morning. At first she only wore it on weekends though she did wear it to church. They explained that they were just taking a strong stand against feminism and liberalism both of which were unpopular as the Civil War had just ended the year before. Then they talked to his wife Molly's boss and some of her friends at work gradually easing them into accepting her as a slave owned by her husband. Finally, a month later Tom took Molly to the licensing bureau and registered his wife as a slave. They were told that this was an exponentially growing phenomenon. They did have to get a new driver's license photo for Molly. Slaves were to be photographed from their breasts up slave naked. On the back of the license her reddened ass was shown. She was told that the DMV would take no photo unless her ass was red so Tom took her down to the DMV after he had spanked the daylights out of her ass. She liked her photo and showed it to her daughter Penny and to her girl friends.

Tom had never spanked Molly before but spanking Molly excited him so much that he did it at least once a week. Tom heard of that law giving discount breast augmentation surgery to women who became slaves. So Molly got her D cup breasts. She made an appointment for a new DMV photo. They understood. Slavery needed to be shown in the best possible light. She showed her breasts to her girl friends. Some of the men in the neighborhood started campaigning to get their wives D cup breasts on the cheap.

Dave was Penny's partner so he took her home for the weekend. He saw her mom's DMV photo of her breasts. They were amazing. Her husband Tom showed Dave the DMV photo of Molly's reddened bottom. He said, "Tuesday next week, I am coming home for lunch and reddening her bottom again for that new DMV photo. Penny taught Molly that new ass shaking exercise routine. Penny is looking great which is why we need a new photo. You should go for permanent slavery for Penny and get her D cup breasts. She would look amazing. Slaves are so obedient. All they ever think about is sex. And spanking women is a real kick. My son Jerry wants to marry a slave or maybe two. Tell you what. See this photo of Molly's ass. Take Penny into her room and spank her with just your hand until her ass is as red as her mom's."

Dave was so excited that he took Penny into her room and spanked her ass red. Then he forced his dick into her mouth and made her suck and swallow. It was the first blowjob she had ever done. Afterwards he said, "you did good. You will do better next time, slave girl."

Fifteen minutes later, Molly entered Penny's room. Her daughter was close to an orgasm. Molly closed the door. When Penny became conscious, Molly said, "Don't worry about what I saw. We are both slave girls now. Did he make you suck on his dick?"

"Yes. It was OK. He said I will do better next time. Wendy had given us one page instruction sheets on how to suck a man's dick."

"Do you like being a slave?"

"Yes. I would like to have a man do a double ceremony where he simultaneously marries me and enslaves me. That one page sheet on blowjobs is still in my purse if you want to read it."

"Slaves get spanked. And we swallow sperm from our owners so I might as well get going with that suck and swallow."

After dinner, Penny's brother Jerry left so only the two slaves and their owners were home. Molly sat at Tom's feet. She was wearing a skirt. Penny was wondering if her mother was wearing panties. If she weren't, her husband had a close up view of what he had seen before. But he had never seen it as an owner. Molly said, "I was talking with Penny. She wants to become a slave. She wants to do a double ceremony where she is married and enslaved to her husband. Her new owner spanked her just like you spanked me. From what I hear all slaves are spanked. And all slaves must swallow their owner's sperm. I want to swallow your sperm. It does not matter that Penny sees me suck on your dick. She is a slave just like me." She had unzipped Tom's pants and had done an initial suck. Tom was getting hard.

Penny attended church with her mom, her dad and Dave. The two women were collared. Walking into a crowded room with a woman on his arm wearing a slave collar excited Dave. Tom had gotten used to it. The women in the church seeing more slave collars could see their future. At least, Molly had enormous youthful boobs. And she had said spanking wasn't that bad. In fact it was far better than being ignored.

Allison was the girl who wore the slave collar for a weekend and was forced to eat the pussy of her roommates for the entire time. Since that weekend, one of her roommates found a really good looking boyfriend. The other girl left and he moved in. Vicky said, "This is Bob. He is moving in" as if Allison were just a slave with no say.

When Allison agreed to wear a slave collar for the holidays, Bob decided to rape her. He did talk to Vicky who told him what they had done to Allison the last time she wore a slave collar. Bob just sort of announced after dinner, "Allison, you are our slave. You will sexually serve Vicky and me."

Bob picked up Allison and carried her into his bedroom. He had sex with her. When Vicky heard a break in the action, she went into the bedroom and had Allison eat her pussy. Allison was a natural slave. She took walks with Bob and Vicky while wearing her collar. People just accepted her as a slave.

Professor Marshall was ecstatic when he heard the results from Allison and Penny.

A third young woman loved slavery so much that she barely got out of her house before a neighbor's son home for a visit practically ravished her in the street. He had moved out when he graduated. All he had to do was to push Darlene into his mom's backyard. He had heard about Slave Heat. Wearing a slave collar or being auctioned off just made a high percentage of women go wild with lust. Jeff took advantage of the slave dollar and had Darlene on her back in less than 2 minutes. She had an amazing and very loud orgasm. Jeff took further advantage and began treating her as if she were his slave. When his younger brother came home from soccer practice a few minutes later he introduced Darlene as his slave. But Tim knew Darlene from next door. "Isn't she a free woman, the college girl next door."

"Not anymore. I own her now."

"But you are married."

"I am going to call Sandra right now. I'll tell her I am coming to pick her up after work because I found a great little muff diver."

He never bothered to ask his new found slave if she wanted to eat pussy but why ask a slave?

He took Darlene to his SUV. He said, "Slaves are not allowed clothes without their owner's permission. Don't worry about anyone seeing you because you are a slave and I have tinted windows."

Darlene was hustled into the SUV. He constantly touched her and held her. When they got to the office building where his wife Susie worked, he had 2 fingers inside her pussy. She was about to orgasm when Susie opened the door and assessed the situation. The little hottie was close to orgasm. Couldn't allow that just yet. She took Darlene and forced her to eat her pussy telling her "You love Mistress's pussy." After Susie came, she said, "Slave Girl, do it again."

Only after her second climax did Susie begin talking. "Your new name is Slave Girl of just SG. You will never say No to any demands Jeff or I make. You belong to us. We are going to register you so we can get you some D cup breasts courtesy of the government.

Slavery was making gains across the country. There was a shake up in the government. A colonel in the militia had been transferred into the National Police Force Domestic Affairs Unit which was officially in charge of slavery. He had reports from Professor Marshall and dozens of other classes just like it.

Professor Marshall and Wendy heard back from other sex experimenters about slavery. The majority of women felt overwhelmed by lust or Slave Heat when they were collared. The collar woke up the primitive soul in most women. Women who tried the collar were more likely to accept slavery as part of a relationship with their husband.

Wendy got grant money and was paid for the upcoming semester starting in January. Lots of men signed up for the class because they heard it was a great place to enslave a coed.

Wendy used some of the grant money to entice women to sign up for the class. Women were offered free meals at first rate restaurants they could not afford. Instead of feeding slave kibble to the female who had just been collared, the men took their "new slave" to a fine restaurant where she would be on display in her new "slave collar" for at least an hour. Before signing up for the class, the women were given facsimiles of the meal vouchers they would get if they signed up for the class. No mention made of the fact that they would be wearing slave collars in public.

The diary entries about wearing a slave collar for the first time in an upscale restaurant amazed Wendy. "Hard to focus on eating." "All those people knew I was a slave." "Talk about Slave Heat. I had to go to the ladies twice during dinner and once afterwards to diddle myself."

Life had changed for the better for men and women after the Troubles.