All Comments on 'A Class in Slavery'

by Chevalier237

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
14 is enough

You have published 14 slave stories since the 16nth of November. Its cool you have a fetish but mind trying quality over quantity?

Stop clogging up the homepage with this sub 4 star writing.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I have a few questions for the author:

1, Did you finish high school?

2. Are you a blue collar worker?

3. Do you still live with your parents or in your relative's property?

4. Do you have any sort of personal relationship with a member of the opposite sex?

5. Do you have a social life? With both males and females?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You've got some ideas that could work into really good story, but this is just a series of scenarios blurted into prose. Please pick a few and develop them properly into a coherent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep trying! You got good ideas but you could make the story better

WilmagronWilmagronover 3 years ago

I love this idea and came halfway through. However, I agree with one other commenter, who suggested that you develop the story more and perhaps make the focus clearer. This story would be way better if you managed to convince the reader that these women would in fact react this way. Society-wide guilt for destroying the country is a good start, but we don’t get any further information about why these women enjoy being slaves. There doesn’t even seem to be any internal struggle.

I would like to read about how this change in societal norms came about and how the individuals living through it came to internalise the new norms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When your general idea is 5/5 but your execution is 1/5, your overall story is 1/5. This is the second story I've read from your fictional universe and the setting is just godawful and not credible at all. Here's my advice: Scrap the whole thing, delete all your stories, and start over. Instead of saying "every girl is a slut who wants to be a slave because I say so", try taking one social change and imagining what repercussion that change would have on your fictitious society.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

I think the universe is cool, and the story arc is alright. It's a little disjointed, as are your other stories, but I think with a little effort they could be much better. Get an editor, and maybe spend some more time thinking about the background for this world, the motivations for your characters (doesn't have to be very complicated or realistic) and your plot line. There's a ton of books on writing. If outlining works for you, I would go back and outline some of your favorite legal slavery world stories, then do the same for yours. If you reworked your stories they could be really good, and would get higher marks.

roseyfingersroseyfingersalmost 3 years ago

Good ideas but a bit uni-dimensional. It would be hotter if the sex were described more as why is it so hot to be a slave?

knowsbetterxxknowsbetterxxover 1 year ago

Good idea but I got lost in who was fucking, collaring or enslaving who. I kinda skimmed that. Good overall. Thanks for sharing.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Being an owned slave is such a beautiful life, to no longer have to make decisions having someone chose your clothing your food what you do when you sleep and awaken, also monitor your weight and exercise. I have never been happier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kinda boring and very misogynistic, could be executed so much better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous