A Classmate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still she holds her ground, taking deep breaths and telling herself to remain as calm as she can. Then she tells her "I'm very sorry to upset you, but I really love your son and am serious about him. I know that our age different might make you think that I'm using him for sex, but the truth is I'm not. I think that he is very sweet, cute and funny, and I just love him so much. I promise I'll never hurt your son. So please, please give me a chance. He's old enough to date me even if you don't approve, but since he wants your approval, it means a lot to me too, because I really want him to be happy."

Lee's father sighs. "Well, I must admit I would rather have you date someone your own age," he says to the boy who is red in the face. "But hearing what she said makes me feel that I can trust her with you. So you have my approval." Lee looks at his dad in disbelief. He did not expect to get approval from either one of them this quickly. Then he looks at his mom and so does his dad. The tall middle aged man nudges his wife, who begrudgingly nods, giving them her reluctant approval. Lee is smiling brightly now as he rushes towards and hugs them both very tightly.

Maeve is glad that her boyfriend's mom and dad haven't shouted at him over the relationship. She guesses that she is a little bit creepy but who cares? All that matters is that she is with the love of her life and that his parents haven't chosen to abandon him over him dating like she feared they would. She knew how prudish some families can be and is delighted that Lee's parents are not like that. All she have to think about now is how to make them like her more. Right now they only accept her begrudgingly but she wants to get to know her future family better. After all, she does intend to get married to Lee and spend the rest of her life with him, and nothing is going to stop her.

.....

Sophie is having lunch with Lee at the university right now. The two of them are still close friends, even though Lee is dating Sophie's mom. They have not let it make things become awkward for their close friendship at all. "So, how are things going between you and mom right now?" she asks him curiously as she eats the broccoli. Lee is also having some broccoli, trying to lose that final bit of extra weight he's carrying. He is quick to blush when she mentions her mom and stammers a little, taking a sip of water. "Don't be embarrassed. You two have been dating for a while now and yet you still get tongue-tied."

"I'm not embarrassed!" the young boy protests even though his face is rapidly turning red. She snorts and he glares at her. "Okay, maybe I'm still a little shy and all that, but still! I am no longer blushing like an idiot every time that she is mentioned." He then returns his focus to eating, as Sophie watches him eat intently. The tall girl seems to be thinking about asking him something as he shovels some more food into his mouth. He is eating a lot more healthily these days, thanks to good advice from Maeve about his diet. The effects have started showing up already with him looking quite more vibrant and energetic.

In response, Sophie shrugs. "If you say so," she remarks. The two of them then eat in a hurry since their next lecture is in about forty minutes. Lee finishes a bit earlier than she does and just sits and waits for her to finish eating too. The boy looks at some notifications on his phone, then glances up as he hears the sound of footsteps approaching the table. He inwardly groans. Coming this way are Clara and a couple of her goons on the football team, all three of them eyeing him and Sophie. Sophie noticed their arrival too but isn't nervous as she is a confident athlete like them.

"Hey, ladies," she greets the three of them very casually. They all say hi back to her and look at Lee, who flinches. He can see other people around them now staring at the table right where he and Sophie are sitting. It has taken him two whole weeks to get them to stop talking about the picture of him passionately making out with Maeve that Clara sent to everybody, but now they are looking at him again as he is confronted by the one who caused the rumor. "What the hell are you three up to now? Surely not looking to cause any more troubles for my best friend over here?"

Clara says "You saw that picture, didn't you? I bet you have a crush on him and want to date him, but you can't now because he's with an older woman. It's okay. I'd love to date him too, but he's with that old bitch." Sophie glares at her and she frowns. "Why are you upset?" Clara asks, then says "My god. Don't tell me you actually know his girlfriend!" Lee quickly puts a calming hand on Sophie's to stop her from getting up and decking Clara across the face, even though he feels like shouting at Clara himself. Confrontation like that isn't going to solve any issues here. It'll only cause them more trouble.

"What if I did?" Sophie responds airily. She watches Clara and her friends react, trying not to show any emotions on her pretty face. "It's none of your business. So pleas just stay the hell away, alright?" The girl could see that they are mentally discussing something, the way only very close friends can with each other. Lee can also tell the same and wonders what's about to happen now. He finds himself getting very curious about what's going to come next, not sure if he'll like it or not. It could make things considerably more difficult for him, that much he knows.

Kelsi, a tall stunning brunette who is in university on an NROTC scholarship, asks "So you do know her? Otherwise you wouldn't be getting so worked up on her behalf?" Sophie glares at her. This makes Kelsi taps her chin thoughtfully. "Is she a family friend or something? Or maybe she has nothing to do with you. Maybe he was the one to introduce her to you. Yeah, that could very well be the case." Lee and Sophie exchange looks slowly, wondering whether they should just tell these three about who Maeve really is and get it all over with as soon as possible. They won't stop pestering them for information until they get what they want.

Finally, Sophie tells them "She's my mom." All three of the other girls gasp in shock at this, staring at her like she's got a third arm growing out of her forehead. Then they look at Lee who only flushes but doesn't deny it. "I told you already, alright? Now please leave. Like I said, Lee is dating my mom. I told you what you wanted to know. Now go so that he and I can finish with our lunch and get ready for the lecture." The three girls snap out of their shock and quickly walk away, muttering amongst themselves about what they just found out and talking about how shocking this all is.

Sophie turns to look at Lee, who tells her "Come on, let's go to the lecture hall already." The girl nods and they clear away the wrappings, putting it all in the rubbish can. Then the duo go to their last lecture of the day and sit down near the back, so they can whisper to each other. "That was really brave of you to tell them about your mother." She smiles lightly, pleased. "So now that those three know, they might spread more rumours. Are you going to be okay with all the gossips?" This time she nods, a determined look set on her face, letting him know that she is more than ready for whatever is coming their way.

"Yeah, I don't care what other people think," Sophie assures him. She looks at him and says "Just don't break her heart, okay?" Lee quickly promises her he will never leave her mother, and the boy means it too. He is so deeply in love with Maeve now and nothing and no one will ever be able to change that. Nothing for Sophie to have to worry about at all. The two then pay attention to the lecturer for the remaining two hours, before leaving. She drives him to her place like she always does each and every time he goes to her house, except for when her mom is the one driving.

On the ride, he looks out the window in his deep thoughts, pondering over what is coming next. Sooner or later, Maeve is going to want to marry him. And to be perfectly frank, he couldn't wait for it to happen. He just wants to be with her all the time. His mom and dad have both fully gotten over their initial issue with the age gap in the relationship and are now fully supportive of the couple. It is no longer so weird for them, now that they have accepted it, seeing just how happy being with Maeve makes Lee. They have never seen him smile so often before he started dating Maeve.

They get back to her place soon and Lee greets Maeve with a quick hug and one peck on the lips, lingering there for just a few seconds. Sophie groans, saying "I recommend not doing that when I am around." Maeve chuckles as she holds her teenage boyfriend in her arms and looks at her daughter, who is now in the kitchen, looking for a light snack to eat. Lee puts his bag on the couch and gets some notes out, studying at the table. Maeve watches him intently as he jots down more stuff. She smiles as he works and sits down next to him, her right hand on the boy's thin back.

"There's something I need to tell you," he mutters, shifting his gaze away from the work right in front of him towards his older girlfriend. Maeve looks into his eyes intently. He finds himself a bit distracted by her powerful arms and has to remind himself to stop staring at them for just a moment. "We told some of our classmates today that your are Sophie's mom. They were insulting you to her face and she couldn't jus take it like that. I lost it too. So we told them." He pauses for a moment, letting it sink in. "You have nothing to be ashamed of though. You did meet me when I was already 19, so there's no grooming. You didn't groom me and...."

Maeve silences him with a kiss. Then she pulls away and says "I honestly do not care what they say about me. All I want is to be with you. They can point fingers at me and accuse me of doing it if they want to and it doesn't matter to me." She caresses his face gently, then kisses him on the forehead to show him her affection. "I love you so much, Lee, and I don't want anyone or anything to take us away from each other. I am not going to let us get separated, certainly not by a bunch of gossiping teens. You can deal with it, then I certainly can." There is nothing but love in her eyes as she gazes fondly into his.

Sophie clears her throat loudly, having returned to the room a few seconds ago and now looking at her mom and friend being lovey dovey. It's just disturbing to see how much her mother craves the boy. "Keep the kissing to a minimum when I'm around, okay? I am going to the grocery store," she tells them before leaving the house, taking a key with her.

Maeve shrugs and then grabs Lee's chin, giving him another kiss on his lips, this time inserting her tongue into his mouth and making sure to explore inside. He moans into the kiss and feels his prick now starting to harden. She can also feel this with her left hand, which has sneakily drifted down to his crotch, feeling him up. She grabs his hard dick and strokes it through his pants. Then she unzips him and wraps her lips around his dick, sucking him off rapidly. He moans, feeling amazing in her mouth as she bobs her head up and down on his lap.

She keeps fellating him, slobbering all over his penis until he erupts, jizzing in her mouth and filling it up with creamy semen. Maeve greedily swallows his hot seed, loving the way the thick liquid is sliding down her throat. Then she takes him into her bedroom, where Maeve bends over on all fours, pressing her face into the pillow. Without the need for instructions, he slides his still hard cock into her snatch, banging her from behind the way she likes to be fucked. It is incredible how much stamina he has now after she trained him, being able to fuck again just seconds after he cummed.

He pounds her hard for the next twenty minutes, cumming inside her a total of three times before collapsing on the bed. She pulls the covers over his body and goes to take a quick shower, before returning to find him still sleeping in the same position. Maeve lets him doze on for a few more minutes and wakes him up for dinner. After the meal, she drives him home as usual. His parents greet her in a much friendlier way than they did when she first met them, with all the chilly air now gone. They even say she could stay over some time, an invitation she promises to consider.

......

The day after Sophie told people about his relationship with her mom, Lee has to face several classmates' comments at the university. Many of the girls giggle as they walk past him, whispering. He is nervous as hell, feeling their eyes on him, but manages to deal with it well. It isn't too much for him, as Lee does not really care much about what people in his class think of him. Gossip does not bother him. He is just slightly irritated by the glances they shoot his way. Lee simply glowers at them until most leave him and Sophie alone. Unfortunately it isn't enough to deter everyone from hassling him.

"I still can't believe that you are slutty enough to fuck someone who was able to drink before any of us were born," Kelsi remarks, while Clara and their other friend Ann laugh. The trio have surrounded him and he gulps. They are the only ones who can sometimes make him feel nervous. Most of the time he is able to stand up to them but on some days like this one, he finds himself just losing his nerve. It happens less often than it used to, of course, since he has gotten a lot more confident ever since he started dating Maeve. But he still feels unsettled occasionally, just like he is feeling right now.

Lee looks right into her eyes. "You are right," he mutters. "I am a whore, and proud of it too." Kelsi clear didn't think he would just say that, and neither did Clara or Ann, both of whom now look equally flabbergasted. The teenage boy then gets up from his chair and carries the wrappings of his sandwich over to a bin nearby, disposing of it properly and then taking a sip of water. "If you will excuse me, I have a class to get to. See you around." Then Lee starts to walk away from the three of them, before Clara stops him by grabbing his wrist. He quickly pulls away from her though.

Clara looks at him and asks "Aren't you a little worried that your much older girlfriend might dump you and move on to a new boy toy?" Lee stares at her blankly. "I bet she is just using you for sex. You are just a pet to bang her. That is probably all she cares about. How the old bitch really sees you. I bet she says all sorts of sweet things to you so that you would keep on fucking her." Still he doesn't say anything to her, apparently waiting for some opportunity. This sort of behavior from him unnerves Clara but she doesn't let it show, putting on a masterful performance of being a very self-assured popular girl.

"She loves me just as much as I love her and nothing anyone says will change it, Clara," Lee says. Clara looks surprised that her words haven't been enough to change his mind and shakes her head in what appears to be pity, before she and her friends leave the table, letting him put all his remaining stuff back in his rucksack. He then quickly head for the lecture hall where he is now about to have his afternoon class. It isn't as crammed as it usually is, since several students are away on a football match, including Sophie. Still, the noise is loud from people just chatting while the professor struggles with teaching.

It's hard for the balding man to deliver an effective lecture with the volume in the hall but he eventually manages to do so reasonably well. Lee finds himself impressed. He knows that despite all the recent confidence that he found in himself, he would never be able to be a professor. Speaking to so many people at once like this is just a thought that is too intimidating for him, once that just leaves him quaking in his shoes. Yes, he does wish he can develop much greater confidence, but it's far from easy to do so. He suspects he will never manage it in any meaningful way.

Lee quickly makes his way out of the campus at the end of the lecture and is soon on his way to the restaurant that Maeve is waiting for him at. The two of them start having dinner there together and chat. All the while Maeve looks at him and thinks about how she wants to get married to him but then figures it is way too early on in their relationship to do that. She thinks she would wait for a year before popping the question. That ought to be enough time. Otherwise he could just freak out and maybe end up running away, and that is the last thing she wants. She knows she would always be able to coax him back but it would take time.

But then someone walks into the cafe with a smug grin on her face, with her two close friends following behind her. "Well look who it is," Clara says as she stands next to Lee. Lee looks up from the plat of spaghetti and right at her face. Behind her are Kelsi and Ann who are both grinning. "You know, I never though one of my classmates' mom will date another one of my classmate. That is something I always thought existed only in porn." Kelsi chuckles slightly at her best friend's words before shutting her mouth, realizing that now is not the right time for this attitude from her.

"Make fun of my age all you like. Just remember one thing. He chose me and not you," Maeve says to Clara, making her go bright red in the face. She is still unable to believe that the boy she has a crush on is choosing this woman over her. Yes, Maeve is extremely beautiful, especially for a woman her age, but still it's so embarrassing for Clara to lose to her! She glares at both of them angrily and Kelsi and Ann have to place hands on her shoulders, placating her to stop her from doing something stupid that she is gong to regret. They can see that Maeve is more muscular and looks to be much stronger than Clara.

Clara huffs, storming off with her two best friends in tow, marching away, an upset look still on her face. Lee smiles softly at Maeve once those three are gone. Maeve smiles back and leans in to kiss him on the tip of his nose, and they continue to eat their meal for the next ten minutes, before she pays the bill. Then she drives him straight home and watches him as he enters his house with a smile on her face. Maeve loves the way he walks. She grins and then heads home, pleased with how well her relationship with Lee has gone so far. It has been perfect and she is sure it will continue to be so.

One year later.

Sophie is munching on a strawberry in the living room right now. The tall athlete still eats only healthy food and snacks, just like she's always done. It's been an hour since she worked out and she just wants to relax here by herself before her mom and Lee return from their trip to the mall. Those two are still going real strong, despite what other people think of their relationship. They just don't care about the stares they get, ignoring all the judgmental looks, shrugging it all off. Maeve is very proud of her boyfriend who is a lot more confident now when telling people about their relationship.

The woman and her much younger boyfriend are soon back at the house. Maeve smiles at her daughter, putting a bag down. Lee quickly helps her put some stuff away in the kitchen. "Honey, why don't you go draw a bath for me?" she asks him. Her cute lover nods and skips off towards the bathroom, quickly finding all the essentials for preparing a nice warm bath. This gives Maeve the time to talk to Sophie in private. She quickly sits down next to her daughter and pulls out a box that she bought earlier today, when Lee was inside the bookstore. Sophie takes one look at it and gasps, as her mom smirks.

"Oh my god!" she squeals. "Mom, is that what I think it is?" Maeve nods. "My god, you're going to propose to him tonight?" Again, her mother nods. "This is so great!" Sophie says and hugs her mother tightly. Maeve chuckles, hugging her back, patting her on the back and telling her to keep quiet so she doesn't ruin the surprise. She doesn't want Lee to know about it yet. She has planned to ask him the question later tonight. Right now is simply not the moment for it in her mind. She wants it to be when there's only her and Lee in the room, all by themselves, with Sophie being across the hall.