A Classmate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on her chair by the window, staring at the squirrel on the tree just outside. It's the second cutest thing she's seen, right after Lee. Cute, innocent Lee. God, she wishes that it were tomorrow already. Maeve fingers her dogtag and glances outside for a little longer before looking back inside her own room. She has had sex with countless men but never did anything with any of her daughter's friends. Lee is different. He isn't hot like the guys who banged her but he makes her feel butterflies in her stomach. Only one person ever made her feel that before and he is with his new wife now. Something tells her Lee wouldn't cheat if she can get him to be her boyfriend, and eventually, her husband.

After ruminating for a while, Maeve goes to the bathroom. Closing the door, she strips and gets into the shower, turning the faucet. Then she begins to wash her body, taking good care of her hygiene like usual. She is going to ask him out tomorrow and wants to be at her best when she does it. It's very important to her. He's already shown that he is attracted to her but she really wants to make sure of her success before she asks him to be her boyfriend.

......

The next day

Maeve now knows Lee's address after he has given it to Sophie. She is outside his house, having seen his parents leave it five minutes earlier. The black haired woman checks her reflection in a small compact and then leaves the car slowly. With a look of firm resolve in her eyes, the 48 years old Colonel walks up to the house. Maeve knocks on the door and waits patiently for him to open it. Her excitement is coursing through her veins, and she tries to stem her anxiety, telling herself that she is still sexy as ever. She could easily bed him now and he will be addicted to her.

Lee opens the door for her with a sweet smile. "Good morning, Ms Stone," he whispers to her as she enters his house. She ruffles his hair gently and he turns bright red in the face. Maeve swings her ass around and presses it into his crotch, bumping him with her booty to get his dick hard. He stiffens right away just like Maeve knew he would and she just grins like a Cheshire Cat. She takes him to her car and then drives him over to her house. Once there, Maeve is exuberant as she heads for her large bedroom with him following close behind. "Can we talk about yesterday? About how we had sexual contact? I would really love to date you if you want that as well."

"I want to date you as well, Lee," she says to him. "But you have to stop with the calling me Ms. Stone part. You can not call me that when you are dating me, okay?" Lee nods. Maeve smiles and leans in, kissing him on the tip of his nose. "Good boy. You will be my sweet, little boyfriend, right?" Again, he nods. She suddenly pushes him onto her bed and lies down on her side next to him, kissing up and down the side of Lee's neck, her right hand cupping his cock and balls, fondling her much younger lover. "I can't wait to feel you cum in my tight cunt." Maeve whispers in the trembling boy's ear. He tells her he is still a bit hesitant about fucking her on the first date so she says "You're going to fuck me willingly or I'm going to beat you and tie you up, and do it to you against your will."

Lee shyly nods. "May I please call you mommy?" he asks before thinking. His older girlfriend raises her eyebrows then tells him that he can. It turns her on to see how submissive he is acting as she licks his neck, moving so that she can have the best access possible to his sensitive spot. Her hand rubs Lee's dick and she unzips him, bringing the boy's cock out. She wraps her fingers around the shaft and pumps, jerking him off slowly. Maeve's experienced hand is bribing him slowly towards an orgasm, always slowing down before he can erupt. His boner throbs in her firm hand as she keeps on wanking him.

She then slides down and kisses the tip of the rod, licking the spongy part and tasting his delicious pre-cum. Her able tongue coils around him and she then wraps her lips around his mushroom head. Maeve slides her lips down to the base of his dick, easily engulfing Lee's entire cock. She holds the whole dick in her mouth and remains still for a while, giving him time to get used to this new sensation. Then she begins bobbing her head up and down on his lap, sucking his cock. He moans loudly, enjoying the way she is fellating him. It is Lee's first blowjob and he simply can not believe how perfect it feels.

She gives him an excellent blowjob and he moans loudly, thrusting up into her mouth. Maeve smirks around his tool as he face fucks her. The older woman knows exactly what she is doing to his young body, exploiting his senses and making him submit to her, using only her lips and tongue. Her hand joins her effort later on, rubbing his balls gently. Being stimulated in two spots at once greatly increases his pleasure level and he moans much louder, crying out as she fellates him like a pro. Maeve really knows what she is doing and always stop before he cums to build up his load.

When she thinks he is finally ready for it, the mature woman moves up and takes her shirt and skirt off, followed by her matching set of bra and panties. It is all Lee could do not to cum just from the sight of her hairy pussy. She is now about to ride his dick before changing her mind and lying down next to him on the bed. "I want you to eat me out and make me cum," she says. "Then I'll fuck your brains out." The obedient boy follows her order and quickly moves to plant his face in her crotch, burying it between her thighs. He licks her vulva, kissing Maeve's labia and then finding her clitoris. Sucking her clit, he makes her squirt in his mouth really hard.

"Your pussy juices taste amazing," he tells her. "I just love how delicious your pussy is, mommy." Hearing that makes her eyes glisten with arousal and he can see the lust in them as she moves back over his body, straddling Lee's groin. Maeve's hot fluids drip out of her slit, flowing down onto his genitals. His hard on pulsates as Maeve grabs it and then guides it up into her tunnel. First she uses only his tip to penetrate her, before lowering her body and sheathing him completely. Lee soon gasps as he feels her sticky juices coat him. "Ahhh," he moans as she places her hands on either side of his head, looking down at his face.

"Do you like mommy's warm, soft pussy?" she asks him, grinding down on his rod and pausing, her thick ass on his balls. She gives him some time to adjust to the very new sensation of being inside a woman, knowing he was a virgin mere seconds ago. "Your virginity is mine now, Lee," Maeve tells him and starts to fuck the boy. He grips the bedsheets tightly and hangs on, clutching at them in his incredible pleasure. She kisses him on the lips as she bangs him, with the thin bed creaking underneath their combined weight. Feeling her huge ass on his balls makes him shiver with his delight.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Yes, mommy! Fuck me hard!" he begins to moan in a slutty voice, face screwed up whorishly as he begs his friend's mom to bang him hard and pound the shit out of him. Maeve is pleased with herself for being able to easily fuck a boy less than half her age into submission. It's taken her nothing more than seconds of sex to reduce him to a whimpering mess, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she fucks his brains out. "Fuck me harder mommy and make my cock smell of your cunt." Lewd words are slipping out of his lips without thinking as his girlfriend fucks him mercilessly.

"Your cock is small, but it's okay. I still like it," she tells him. "I like your small cock because it's yours, and I like you a lot." She drives him into the bed, her hips flexing, powerful thighs working in tandem to fuck him silly. Maeve had wanted to tell him that she loves him but thought it would be too early to tell him that. Instead the woman just keeps on screwing her younger boyfriend and making him cry. Lee's hard dick is on fire right now, the friction driving him insane. He never felt so wonderful in his life, not even when he was inside her mouth, getting sucked off.

"Ahh, I love your pussy, mommy. I am going to cum in your pussy!" he moans before erupting, blowing his huge load in his friend's mom's pussy. He is now screaming in bliss as his throbbing dick fires ropes after ropes of semen into her womb. Maeve grins as she bears down on him, taking his cum up inside her happily. She gets up from on top of the boy, his cum leaking out of her hot cunt. This is what she has been waiting for for one month, trying to get close to him before she can get him to fuck her. She kisses him passionately and then looks him deep in the eyes. The woman gives him half an hour to rest, cuddling her young boyfriend on the bed.

"I want you to fuck me in the kitchen this time," she says, leaving the bedroom and heading into her kitchen with him following close behind. Sophie is away at sports practice so they have the house to themselves. Maeve bends over the counter and lifts her right leg up, setting it on the countertop, thrusting her huge ass out at him. He slips his dick back into the warm snatch, this time placing it in with his own hand, lightly touching her curly pubic hair. She grins happily as he pounds her from behind, burying himself balls deep inside her.

The boy slams into his much older girlfriend's cunt, fucking her with his tiny dick. He bangs her as she eggs him on. "Come on. I can barely feel your dick," she taunts him. Her humiliating words spur him on and he fucks her harder and faster. She starts laughing. "Is that as hard as you can fuck me? Surely you can fuck mommy harder than that?" Lee can feel some tears in his eyes now as he tries to fuck her as hard as possible, drawing his spasming erection out of the hole and then pushing it back in, feeding the hungry orifice his cock. "Take it out and slam it in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass this time."

Lee withdraws his equipment from inside her cunt and inserts it into her ass, sliding it past her tight asshole, feeling her sphincter expand slightly to accommodate him. He couldn't endure the heat inside her tight ass and screams before spraying his cum deep in her ass, painting her bowels with his warm seed. She smiles back at him happily and then straightens her back, standing up straight. Then Maeve turns around to give him a little kiss before placing her hands on his shoulders. "Get on your knees," she orders him. He complies and she tells him "Suck your cum out of my pussy now."

Again he obeys Maeve. He kisses her cunt, licking it gently and sucking his own seed from inside the hole, tasting the mixture of her juices and his semen. Then she turns around, grabbing the back of his head and pressing her thick asscheeks into his face. "Now suck it out of my ass, baby. Just like you did with my snatch." He dutiful eats his own creampie, tasting her delicious asshole and enjoying it thoroughly. She loves feeling his tongue in her ass too and moans to show him her appreciation, before moving aside. "Well done. I'm very pleased with you today. I'm sorry I made fun of your size. I just need to do it as a way to show you that I'm in charge, okay?"

Then she caresses his face gently. He gives her a bashful smile, saying "It's okay, mommy. I belong to you. You can make fun of me all you want." He leans in and she kisses him on the forehead, wrapping her arms around him. After they clean up with a quick shower, she drives him to the mall for a spot of shopping, before taking him back to his place. He is going to have to find a way to tell his parents about this relationship later. Somehow he has a feeling that they won't be too excited about him dating a woman more than twice his age.

.........

Four weeks after the two of them started dating, Lee is lying on Maeve's bed, napping. She caresses his face gently. Even though they've been together for nearly a month now, she still couldn't believe her luck. The boy she loves has agreed to go out with her even though he is literally younger than her daughter. She taps her own chin thoughtfully before smirking and deciding to have a little bit of fun. The older woman positions herself over her boyfriend's face, both of them still naked after she fucked him really rough. Then she starts pissing onto Lee's face, directing the stream of her pee, first onto his forehead then his cheeks.

Lee wakes up with a start. His jaw drops open in shock and she takes this chance to piss right into his open mouth. Her pee fills up his mouth rapidly and he is forced to swallow all of her hot urine until she finally stops pissing. "Rise and shine, beautiful," she tells her lovely parter as he sits up in bed. Then she moves down to lick his cock, swiping her tongue up and down the length of the appendage. Lee's cock starts stiffening right away and she smirks. She kisses the penis gently, leaving her lipstick on it, her hand squeezing Lee's balls with care. He moans from her attention, now very aroused.

She wraps her lips around his dick and takes the whole shaft into her mouth. Bobbing her head, Maeve sucks him off, enjoying the way her much younger lover moans. "Ohhh, mommy. Suck my cock harder, mommy. Ooooh, it feels so good!" he cries out loudly. Maeve grins around his prick and keeps on sucking Lee's cock faster. She works her lips and tongue really hard, and soon he is at his limit, blasting the insides of her mouth with his warm cum. The teenager is now cumming bucketloads in her mouth and she greedily swallows his hot seed, drinking his thick semen the way she always does after giving him a blowjob, loving the way he tastes.

After that she takes him to the shower where she plants her palms on the wall with her ass stuck out at him. The boy quickly slides his dick inside her tunnel and starts banging her, grabbing onto her large ass. He moans really loudly as Maeve clenches her very tight vaginal muscles around him and his manhood throbs wildly inside her. He slams into her from behind, fucking her cunt with all he's got, pounding her roughly. She is encouraging him to bang her harder until he has another orgasm, this time filling up her wet pussy with his semen, very much to her delight.

They then towel off and head into her bedroom where the two put their clothes back on. Maeve then takes him to the cinema so that they can see a movie together. The two share a blanket and bucket of popcorn throughout the film. Afterwards the couple head for lunch. They go to a small restaurant that Maeve really likes, having introduced it to Lee earlier on near the start of their relationship. There she orders some food for both of them, with him just sitting there with a little coquettish smile on his face, acquiescing to her control over all aspects of his life, knowing that she is always in charge.

"So I was thinking of something earlier, after you fucked me in the shower," Maeve begins, loving how he flushes at the mention of that. "Oh come on now, baby. No need to be shy. You've fucked me loads of times already." This makes him turn even redder. "Anyway, I was thinking that it's time for you to introduce me to your parents." Lee looks a bit surprised by this suggestion. He's been trying to come up with a way to tell his parents about this relationship for the past several weeks now but couldn't think of anything good to say to them. Nothing that would have been able to stop them from freaking out, which is inevitable since he is dating a woman who is older than them.

Lee thinks about it for a moment before saying "That's actually a pretty good idea. Yes, I agree. We should tell my parents." Maeve looks surprised that he has given in so quickly. She feared that he would be hesitant and think that it is too early to introduce her to his mom and dad. "I am worried that they might consider us dating inappropriate, given the age difference and all that. But still, I will tell them about us. I won't let them make me break up with you." He looks at her with grim determination set in his eyes. "I promise that no matter what they say to me, I'm not going to leave you, mommy."

Maeve is really touched by how devoted he is to her and leans across the table to kiss him on the lips. It is at this point that he could hear a very familiar voice "Lee, is that you? Jesus Christ!" Lee is a mess as he looks away from his lover to the person who just spoke to him. He is in shock as he sees Clara, one of their university's top female football players. "I never thought you'd be into milfs," Clara now snickers once she has gotten over her shock. She is showing him the photo she took on her phone of the boy and Maeve locking lips, before telling him "I think I'll send it to some of our classmates, unless you eat my pussy."

Lee stares at her in shock before saying "No! I am in a serious relationship and there is no way I'm going to cheat on her with you." Clara glares at him. She has actually had a crush on the nerdy boy before and is now pissed that he is dating a woman old enough to be her mom. She taps a button on the phone vindictively, sending the photo out to a lot of people from their university right before marching straight from where the lovebirds are sitting. Maeve looks a bit disturbed by what just happened but Lee tells her it is going to be okay and she has nothing to worry about.

They decide to stop by at a bookstore before going to his place. Maeve watches him as he peruses through some bookshelves, smiling. She loves the way his brows scrunch up slightly as he tries to pick something to read. Once he's selected a book, he heads to the cashier and buys it. Then Maeve drives him back to his house, feeling very happy when he tells her that he is ready to introduce her to his parents today. He is sweating a little but mostly fine, hiding how nervous he really is quite well. No need to panic now. The worst his parents can do is scold him harshly and then accept the relationship.

As they enter, it becomes clear to them that neither of his parents are home right now. Lee sighs and sits down on the couch, gesturing for her to sit down next to him. "You're really brave, bringing a woman twice your age over to introduce to your mom," Maeve tells him, kissing him on his lips. He moans, opening his mouth and letting her probe inside with her tongue. She is now French kissing him expertly and he feels her grab his wrist, placing his right hand on her left boob. He then squeezes it and the right one too, feeling how huge and round they are, loving the way they feel in his hand.

They make out for a while until the two of them hear someone inserting a key. Maeve stops kissing her boyfriend and he stops kissing her too. They quickly move apart just a few of seconds before Lee's parents enter the living room. The boy smiles at them nervously. The two of them in turn stare at him and his much older girlfriend. "Who is this woman, honey?" Lee's mom asks him as she and her husband appraises the slightly embarrassed Maeve. "And why is your hair all messy like that?" Lee quickly runs his thin fingers through his hair.

"Never mind my hair," he mutters as he glances at his older girlfriend briefly for support, before very bravely looking his mom and then his dad in the eyes. "I've got a bit of news for you." Lee takes a deep breath and holds Maeve's hand as he faces his parents. "This is Maeve and she is my girlfriend." True to his worry, the reaction isn't good. His dad seems to be momentarily stunned while his mom only takes a few seconds before she seems to start swelling up with her incredible rage. He had never seen this sort of fury on her features before and is starting to get scared of his mom for the first time in a long time.

But for the most part, his mom's anger isn't directed towards him. No, she is upset, but only at Maeve, who is just a bit nervous. The highly protective mom is now yelling at her "You creep! I can tell that you're at least as old as I am, if not even older, and you are dating my teenage son? My teenage son who is in his first year of university? What the hell is the matter with you?!" But then her husband places a calming hand on her shoulder and tries to sooth her, even though he himself is shooting a nasty glare in Maeve's direction. Maeve has been shot at before several times but never had she ever been distressed like this.