A Clever Little Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been performing active listening well. The lecturer asked me, pointing right at me,

"In what ways does the third act function as a comedy?" I nodded and said,

"Welp, that would depend on our working definition of comedy in this period, and how we understand tragedy."

"I literally just defined that. You were nodding."

I alt-F4ed as he approached. Without averting my eyes. 92 words per minute, jerk, and no one knows hotkeys like me, give me your best shot.

So my first attempt at flagging Simon had been a no-go. But I noticed I was giving myself more thorough, more careful showers nowadays. Getting into those nooks and crannies.

The next morning was my elective's little seminar, and things were so fluidly defined we were free to do our own thing. I checked in with myself. I didn't wake up that way, necessarily, but then I began thinking.

I remembered a perfectly-sized penis and what it tasted like. I remembered taking off my underwear with a boy and opening our eyes together to see what we did to each other just by anticipating. I remember the feeling of cum on my tongue, and how quickly it rushed down, the slipperiest thing I had ever felt.

Okay. Yes.

In fact, yes-please.

I Alt-Tabbed. I set myself to Do Not Disturb. I looked up. A girl glanced over at my screen and smiled at me. I was nervous at first, then remembered this system was so encoded nothing looked weird. I smiled back. I casually expanded Simon's contact group. A red dot with a line through it was beside Simon's name. Simon was on Do Not Disturb.

We were signaling each other for sex.

I was in a class being secretly invited to have imminent sex. Holy crap.

I looked at the Status for a moment, then realized something I should have realized from the very beginning. There was one potentially catastrophic flaw in our experimental system. The person who put on the status first didn't get a prompt if the other one put it up. Was he checking again and again, or would he check once and give up?

The cute girl beside me was taking a passive interest in me and what I was up to, and to be honest, I put a pin in that for later, but for now, I instantly closed the gap in our process with a little mod: I sent Simon a thumbs-up. Just a wordless thumbs-up. A little prompt. We were both on-board and we both knew it. We both saw each other's availability. He was free now and I was free as of 25 minutes from now.

I got a thumbs-up back. The whole thing was so indecipherable that it didn't matter who saw what.

As the student giving the five-minute presentation went on, I mapped out in my head, that I would have about a 10- to -15-minute casual walk from my lecture.

To my blowjob.

Wow. It was my turn. I nervously hoped Simon felt good about that. I'd check in about that first.

So, 35ish minutes later, I stared at a door and accepted that I was doing this. It felt almost like a magnetic repel away from the door, like there was a lot of doubt about doing this. After all that. I was knocking on a door.

I actually wasn't, so I just told my hand to knock on the door. And spent 10 seconds feeling weird that I had actually knocked.

Simon opened, nervously smiling, and gestured me in. A little conspiratorially.

I came in. I soon realized there were two other people there, a tall skinny guy with a goatee, and a girl with white-blonde hair a bit shorter and spikier than mine. They both enthusiastically waved at me, even as the guy bagged some stuff on the table, and the girl looked at him friendily waiting.

"Hi!" the guy said. "Josh, this is Kels, we're almost headed out."

Simon introduced me and I nodded. Josh seemed not to notice Simon's nervousness and Kels seemed to enjoy it.

Josh said, "We'll be back, like, after dinner I think? Have a cool time, right?"

"Right! Uh, so what're you two up to?"

Kels smiled casually and said to Simon, "We're probably going to have some sex. Because that's a normal and healthy thing to want and talk about!" Josh smiled his approval and nodded.

Kels was good...

They both waved again and casually left, no problem.

We just stared at each other.

"Do they....?"

Simon replied, "No and I think yes? Officially no, but. Huh. You know?"

I was in this weird space where I realized it was maybe okay and not some illicit thing. I had just gained the approval of the roommate. Or the roommate's girlfriend (or hookup), but I'm sure she was explaining it to him by now. Just at that one look at him he struck me as the most carefree guy possible, so I was in this strange situation of no longer being afraid.

I looked at Simon and it looked almost as though he had just come to the same conclusion. But I could have been projecting.

But the last thing I realized was that 'Kels' had just broken the ice for us. A little gift, from someone who empathised?

So I brought it up.

"So hi Simon! I know this probably sounds stupid, but I wanted to check again anyways. We had talked about... a turn system, and we set up a sort of opt-in, but I just wanted to double-check, are you okay with that?"

Simon was very sheepish, but his nod was almost eager.

"Yes. Totally. Yes. Absolutely yes actually."

We were both doing the thing again where we were speaking in code. It made us stuck for a moment.

Simon broke us free this time.

"So... can I take a look at that cock and see if I can make it cum?"

I smiled sheepishly too. I thought up my answer.

"YES. But can I have a bit of a start with you anyways?"

Simon nodded. It was really cute when he nodded. Deeply shy but eager.

We stared once more, and realized it was time to be naked. We took off our shirts, and then somehow agreed wordlessly to switch up. We both took off each other's pants and each other's underwear. And we were two guys wearing nothing but socks, who had already learned what each other's nakedness looked like but still stared at each other, at our two very excited penises.

Both together we reached for each other's bases, softly feeling up and down, and together our hands went downward, and together we felt all over each other's balls. Keeping up a complex movement while feeling this much pleasure was a new challenge.

I watched Simon's penis flex again and again and again, gradually making a tiny point at the top glisten with reflected light. I knew the taste of that glisten, and I moved down to it, letting myself abandon Simon's amazing hand and kissing ALL over the penis I had missed so much.

After I had gathered Simon's precum I found myself moving down, still so preoccupied this time with his balls. I watched them from his standing position, and I gave a long experimental lick, and for the next few moments I just played with his balls, mostly on my tongue. There was nothing else in the world like that texture, and there was nothing else in the world like Simon's sounds when I licked his balls.

More than the act, I think I was excited that he really enjoyed it. I was so relieved I could make someone feel good with sex. I always wondered whether I was going to be good.

Eventually, I had completely coated him top to bottom, and I think I had numbed him for a moment. It was a good time to transition. I didn't ask him for anything, I just stood up and smiled.

Simon smiled at my face, and then smiled at my penis. And considered it. This time, he sat on the bed, right where we were. It was a low bed, and he was staring right ahead at the gold.

As far as I could tell his hesitation was just him planning, as he searched for a plan of attack.

He chose a direct and old-fashioned approach.

I watched Simon slowly gape open onto my head and close onto me. All at once there was warmth and softness and slippery movement. I watched Simon arch back until I was almost out of him, and then come back onto me. He wasn't gaping anymore, his lips were sliding along me, back and forth, again, and again, and after a moment each gentle plunge was a little deeper. I wouldn't push past his palette, but something in him was relaxing.

He came up for a bit of air and took the opportunity to look at me, penis first, then face.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this." And he slowly made himself get rid of his grin, probably because the smile made his mouth too tight to continue. And he slipped me into his mouth again.

I could feel without a doubt that even in seminar I had a wellspring of precum already in progress, and I hoped the vibrations and sounds from Simon's throat meant he enjoyed that. The poor man, with the anticipation, the vibrations, the softness, the days of build-up, and the wonderful fact I was still ecstatic about (someone is happily sucking my penis), I seemed to be getting bigger as the moment progressed.

Instead of focusing on the sensations anymore, I focused on the act. I watched a wide-open mouth plunge on and off me, I watched drool drip from it, I watched his eyes softly close, and hungrily open, and sentimentally close again as he came back to me, again and again. I watched as Simon sought out my balls and taste all over them, experimenting with different kinds of lick, different kinds of kiss. I watched Simon choose, just as I had, that it was funner and more successful to relax the tongue, not tighten it. A soft tongue tickled me. But I had the feeling it wasn't trying to tickle me, it was trying to taste me. Simon was seeking out my taste, seeking more of my taste, more.

The horniness of this mindspace had deactivated my usual stamina. I was shivering and softly groaning and watching Simon enjoy my shaft and balls.

"Simon?" I whispered, gently placing my hand in his hair, on the side to neither imply he should stop or must continue. "I get this impression that the next time my head is in you I'm going to cum. I'm not sure. I just wanted you to know."

After less than a second, Simon nodded and slowly completed his circuit of tasting. Like I was his sampler menu. Soon, with a new pool of spit, he sloshed his tongue from my balls all the way up my shaft. Was it happening? No, with another pool of spit, he sloshed his tongue from bottom to top again. My eyes were closed and my head yanked up, ready for anything, almost afraid of how good it all felt. The next touch was his whole mouth on my balls in one soft suck of them into his mouth, but not for long. Before I knew it I was inside his whole mouth again.

I was right. Something clicked and some long process began. Point of no return, maybe 10 seconds.

I couldn't form words. I just hoped that my changed sounds and my last warning were enough. I arched back more but his arms had me, around the hips. He had learned to alternate, licking my foreskin, plunging, lick, plunge. The cumming began, but from deep down in my balls. 3 seconds?? I don't know.

I happily whined, and managed an "I'm..." and whined a little again. Cum was already moving up my shaft. And still he bobbed. He was soaking me with drool.

I've never squirt, it's gentle when it comes, but a change in Simon's movements showed me I had begun, and he tried to stay put. Another rush came out. I opened my eyes. For one moment I saw Simon's open mouth near my cock, with bits of cum all around his lips and cock and gooing between us, and in that instant I saw Simon returning one last time to my penis, plunging in. He chose it. I watched this perfect moment and it manifested some third rush from out of nowhere, into Simon's patient mouth.

I gently sat down beside Simon, spent and already losing access to my horniness, but I watched his face in amazement, a bit of cum still on his lips and cheeks. We smiled a little.

With one hand Simon cupped my balls, not fucking me anymore, but just feeling the balls. Like analysing the feel again and again. With his other hand he gently jacked himself off. Slowly, gently. He watched my penis and balls as he touched himself, the whole time watching its little after-shocks and emergences of drops.

I don't know why we were whispering during that whole while, but it felt right. I whispered,

"You just gave a whole entire blowjob. What did you think."

Simon appeared to horny to smile, but he whispered back, "Really great. Cum is really thick. But I like doing it." He watched my face for a moment and his face seemed to become more intense. Thinking about it was really helping him. "I really like your cock in my mouth."

I was becoming sensitive, but I whispered to him, "I really like having your mouth when I cum."

He felt me slip around his palm and whispered an "Oh Jesus" and whisper-gasped himself all the way through his orgasm.

I really like that he touched me so softly. Anything more would have been weird. But it was like it helped me completely finish, while he pleased himself.

Maybe this could work out just fine!

We talked a little more, but after we had cum, we both had inklings to clean our faces hands and penises.

"So, fiction!" blurted Simon after a comfortable silence. (Well it was comfortable for me.) "You write fiction. Actually, you're pretty good. Besides all the, uhh, niche aspects of what I read, you're actually a really good writer. Do you write any other kind of stuff?"

"By 'niche' do you mean 'porny'?" I grinned.

"YES. VERY porny. More porny than porn, even though you have, like, plotlines?

"Heh. Yeah, actually. Huh. Actually, for a long time I've written fanfiction, lots of fanfiction."

"Yeah? What franchises?"

"Actually, most of the huge sci-fi franchises. I subvert them."

"What does that mean?"

"Um, I guess it means I take apart what it would actually look like, if each thing happened in the real world? But it's ALL unfinished. I have loads of half-finished projects."

"But all fanfiction?"

"Yeah. I haven't invented a new universe for a long time."

"Why not though? It's like we're all nostalgia all the time now. Don't you want anything new? You'd be amazing at worldbuilding, I think you're clever. Heh, from what I've seen so far..." Blush. Implication. "What do you think is happening with that anyway? It's like for the first time, we've run out of ideas. Do you think this is the end of culture?"

"Oh, no. Not at all, no. This actually happens once every 50 years or so. Always has."

"Really? This?"

"Yeah! Go back 300 years and all people wrote were fanfiction of Robin Hood, The Odyssey, The Bible, King Arthur, but they changed things to make it fit new morals. Disney's greats were mostly whitewashed Brothers Grimm stuff and furry Shakespeare. Maybe it's how we progress, we retell our myths, remake our gods, to higher standards."

"Okay. Totally. But I think we've had enough Batmans until like 2050."

"TOTALLY. Enough Batmans. Actually, I saw a meme with a storyboard for a great left-wing Batman idea"

"NO MORE BAT."

We laughed, and talked a little more.We excitedly told each other we'd be in touch, but we didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable with leaving it at that.

I think, in retrospect, we had been so careful to take care of each other's consent, that neither of us ever felt used. And for the first time, I didn't feel weird for wanting something like this.

I felt spent for DAYS. A day and a half later and I still had that 'sensitive' feeling, where you just knew that it either couldn't happen or would be difficult. I made myself respect that feeling, it would be disrespectful to Simon to appear without really wanting him, to deny him that enthusiastic feeling. I know what it would do to me the other way around.

The day after my penis felt ready, but I just barely stopped myself, convinced that wasn't enough. I let the week pass. I trusted Simon to understand without worrying.

The itch, the incredible urge, came back the next week. When my libido returned in full force it had the support of my recent memories. I had the skills to give someone a blowjob and I had a fan of my own penis. With my desires back, knowing this set me on fire.

I put up my status and saw he was already putting up that flag himself. I sent Simon a "high-5".

And the die was cast. I was going to have sex today. Writing paragraphs of my essay felt weirder but easier after that.

I felt less weird about the trip than last time. The walk felt like visiting a friend. Knocking and coming in felt like visiting a friend.

We tried talking. I saw some sort of ceremonial D20 on a teeny stand, and we found out we're both gamers. The small-talk made us smirk at each other.

Simon looked sheepish just for one moment and said, "Is it weird? That we get right into it? Is that weird if we do it that way?"

I had an immediate 'No' to that, but I considered the question so I could say more.

"No. No I don't think so. I think... I think because we have such a great system, to wait until we really really want it, it's not weird for me. Is it weird for you?"

"No! Hell though, wanna hang out afterwards? Just completely tune out with the whole thing and chat?"

I immediately said "Actually, yeah, totally!" Somehow I knew intrinsically that this wasn't a budding boyfriendy thing, he just wanted to hang out. I wanted to chat with him to. He actually seemed really interesting, relaxing.

We smiled at each other for a moment. Simon broke the silence.

"But before?"

My smile became huge. I let myself say proudly to the room, "I really, really want to give you a blowjob. Like I've wanted that ALL DAY. Let's get naked?"

We still weren't fluent on a script for how to go about this, but the plain, unseductive, frank undressing of ourselves in front of each other actually probably made it feel great. I wasn't here to impress someone. This wasn't a romantic attachment to nourish, even though I love all that. Some day I'd foster a loving relationship with a woman and we'd eventually romance each other into bed. But right now, we two guys stood in a room knowing we were casually wanted for sex, with no ritual needed. Right now that was kind of nice.

So I was naked again, with Simon. It wasn't strange anymore. I was here for a sight I remembered, an act I remembered, a feeling I remembered, a taste I remembered.

Simon and I saw the preoccupation in each other's eyes. We came close, and we decided together to kneel on the fluffy shag carpet. Bums raised, close to each other. Together, sometimes watching each other's faces, sometimes watching each other's penises, we gathered each other's shafts in each other's hands, not even stroking, but memorizing the shape and feel of it all.

There was a threshold on Simon's balls where it suddenly became absurdly soft, silky. The hair was downy enough that it might as well not be there, it was just bread-dough soft. He didn't quite notice when I gave his head feathery touches, and so I experimented with gentle massages there, adjusting tension until I could make him shut his eyes while still smiling. That was my sweet spot.

Simon seemed either fascinated or nervous about my foreskin. I watched him explore and experiment and enjoy the area. Of course... I had an entire body part that he didn't. There were different approaches, different rules. Simon sentimentally and gently experimented with touch there, and he seemed to love what touching the bunch of skin at the top did.

As he gently gave me one slow twisting downstroke, and, catching my balls sweetly the whole time, twisting back up, he watched as the gathered natural liquid at the top made my foreskin shine and glisten.

Bending over just once, Simon gave my tip just a single little lick, catching the precum. As he rose back up to the level of my face a line of sticky liquid connected us, until as he was all the way back it snapped and gathered at his lip. Simon seemed to enjoy licking his lips clean. And, at that, and being held completely by Simon's hands, watching him seek my taste, I was done waiting.