A Clever Little Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I get it," I said, "You 'wanna cum here'." Simon looked drolly at me for the first time ever.

"Oh, clever guy, making a pun of 'come' and 'cum', that's masterpiece comedy there, that's art. You should write a book." My smiling sneer was answer enough. He was right, it was bad.

The following exchange I don't even remember which of us said which:

"It's strange. I don't think I can cum anymore. But even though I can't have that and don't even want that, it's like I still want to keep going anyway?"

"Yeah! I know what you mean, I don't even know how to explain the feeling. It's weird, I'm not even sure what my body is asking me to do? And what for?"

"Well, there's no hard feelings between us, do you want to see what doing more feels like?"

"Sure okay!"

"Um, I wonder. Do you think we'd enjoy kissing?"

"Like mouth to mouth? I don't know? It's been a while since I've kissed anyone. I don't think I've ever wanted to kiss a boy."

"Yeah same. Do you wonder?"

"Yeah I think I do."

I remember then that we smiled, scooched a little closer, and slowly matched each other as we inched our faces closer. I think it was me that made contact. It wasn't extremely different than kissing a girl, our lips were soft against each other, gentle and searching, but it was immediately a little different that there was a tiny bit of stubble. I have no idea what a boy's mouth tastes like, because all we tasted in each other's mouths was our own cum. That was the funnest part.

We came up after a breathful, and our eyes watched each other for reactions. We both understood mutually that it wasn't for us. We smiled and shook our heads at each other.

Simon said, "Welp! How about some more of each other's dicks?" with a sarcastic grin. He actually said that a little louder than maybe he intended, and I'll never know whether that travelled into other dorm rooms. But I smiled at Simon, felt for his thighs, then his balls, and, as we stared at each other's very spent genitals, our faces slowly moved down towards each other.

We had no script, plan, experience, but we both realized together that a thigh was a great pillow, and that when cumming wasn't an option, there were no guidelines for what to do to each other. Together we both started kissing beautiful soft flesh, salty with sweat and cum, shining and pink and lovely.

I spent a long, long time kissing all over his balls, even just below his balls, and along the less-explored side of his shaft that always faced away from me when hard.

I think Simon loved how much more manageable I was when only half hard, and I groaned joyously at the feeling of his lips reaching my entire ballsack. We both groaned with desperate little instants of joy.

I found, somewhere along his thigh, a collection of semen, and I gathered it as I continued. I knew just the place for it: as I focused studiously on his shaft, I softly softly creamed up his balls. I liked the sound Simon gave me when I did that. He probably didn't even know where that feeling came from, but he definitely trusted me completely by then. I mean, isn't that the ultimate act of trust, to open your legs for someone's face?

And I have no idea how long we were like this. In no hurry, and knowing enough about penises to be soft with one another, there was nothing to build to, and so time suddenly didn't matter a bit.

This was probably the first time in my life that pleasure didn't have a goal. Orgasm was impossible and that was okay. That was actually kind of perfect. In the same situation as one another,

knowing the hyper-sensitivity, the precarious balance of horniness, the absence of semen, the state between fully hard and flacid, the bashfulness even now of our infamous and stereotypical sexual act,

knowing the intense pleasure that comes from sensitivity touched sensitively,

knowing the release of a body discovered and accepted and enjoyed by another,

knowing that this arrangement wouldn't last beyond even this day,

and knowing that no one could ever take away the fact that right now and in fond memories in years to come someone remembered your penis and adored it when he had it in his hands,

knowing all of it,

I softly slathered, suckled, nuzzled, and loved the penis in my mouth, my friend's penis, while I felt overwhelming little licks and adoring kisses up and down mine.

That was in and of itself a kind of awakening for me. Pleasure without goal. I wasn't requesting his semen, he wasn't requesting mine. We just wanted to spend time with each other's bodies. That was all the purpose we needed.

I had been licking Simon's testicles for so long they seemed to have become numb, so I returned to his head, bringing him all into me with the softest engulfing I could possibly do, enjoying the nuzzling of my nose right into his numbed balls.

And I heard a surprised whimper and my legs were hugged and my penis was vibrated with his little noise and his penis pulsed and flexed for me, and, in spite of himself, a rush of precum burst out into my body, far thinner and less viscus than a normal load but warm and delicious, slick enough to coat my whole palette.

I gave him a gentle landing in my mouth, and arched up just to coo to him reassuringly that he didn't have to try to do that to me. He gave my spent shaft two more open-mouthed kisses and then we just smiled at each other, me sitting up, him supporting my whole penis and balls in his hands.

Without any more cum, but knowing I'd never come to a point where I'd want the morning to end, we just stayed like that until we stopped.

We finished with a long friendly hug.

Through exam season we were too exhausted and anxious to be horny. Even the day after exams were done I was just emotionally burnt out. Neither used the status. But the day before I left, I realized how much I'd miss him, my new friend, with the fascinating theories and who took lovely care of my body. It's without any somberness at all that we met one last time in his residence (why always his, I wonder). Simon's roommate wordlessly and happily went for a walk, and without any sadness we gladly took turns kneeling on the shag rug in front of the TV and lovingly adoringly nuzzled orgasms out of each other's penises.

I remember we both gladly lingered in our nudity for a minute after to wait for aftershock semen to drink. And, after one more chat, we became online friends.

Until we planned our Master's degree.