A Clever Little Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Simon a single bombardment of bedroom eyes, and then smiled with love at his penis, as I came to kiss it Hello. I meant to give an initial little peck but the moment I met his skin with my lips and remembered I was kissing a penis my mouth just sort of opened onto it and it all just sort of turned into an adoring French kiss.

The moment filled my mouth with drool, the hunger just seemed to do that to me, and saliva cascaded from the base where my mouth reached him all across his balls, in two or three giant drops. The drops must have tickled and titillated beyond pleasure, Simon gasped and humped and thrashed as I nuzzled as best I could. The humps were hard to handle but for teeny moments I didn't seem to mind going beyond that perfect inch where we fit together. I liked knowing that. And more saliva came, in new trails on different inches of his balls, and he humped me, softly but chaotically. And I held space for him in my mouth, doing everything I could to welcome his pleasure into me.

He started to dribble and he said "Hang on", and, panting, we looked around and chose the couch, and he sat and I buried into him for another onslaught of exploratory licks. His sounds became more desperate, so soon, and he panted "notyetnotyetnot" and took my face off of him, and brought me beside him, and said, "I'm like 10 seconds away, but dude, I'm just, I'm justgonna" and he was on my cock, I was in him already, and I desperately, hungrily, needed, needed my cum in his mouth, but I knew he needed me.

And I wanted him to have me. I told my body to settle down, and I enjoyed watching Simon seek every inch of my taste, balls and all, and when he came up and heaved, pupils huge, I said right to his face, "I'm going to swallow your cum right now. And fuck it Simon I want to so much."

And he was giving tiny moans before I ever touched him again. He was probably still feeling what I had been doing to him, or just beginning inside to come to completion even without my help. But I softly fucked him with my mouth. I didn't hurry. I knew how frustrating it could be when it all just happened too quickly. I waited for him to get comfortable. I got just in the right position. I grasped him carefully, half my hand on his base and half on his balls, and pointing him right at me let me be slow.

Unrelentingly slow. Just patient.

I knew how close Simon was. I knew it was going to happen. I knew he needed something a little faster but I hoped he knew that I wasn't going to leave him like this, that he could have faith I was going to give him a complete release. And I guess he did believe in me, because he never whined, never requested, just let his new natural rhythm slowly escalate him. My drool soaked him all over again and I tried a few little twists as I went all out and all in.

I don't think he was even choosing his movements now. The way he touched my head with his hand, the way he softly wrapped his legs around my back, the way he basically hugged me as I pumped away, was like I was a teddy bear. I tried to hold him too, we held each other as close as we could, as his penis gently and then less gently telegraphed its intentions.

It flexed. And grew. And vibrated. And humped. And flexed again and humped deep and I gulped as best as I possibly could, as the boy holding me dearly gave me as much salt and warmth inside as I could handle. It felt soup-hot so far back in that delicate flesh.

In that moment, being shot into with cum in a desperate hug, I couldn't possibly care if nothing else happened to my penis all day. It was the most intimate moment of my life, and it tasted wonderful.

For the next minute and with happy whimpers I lapped up little dribbles of cum and drool and sweat wherever they dripped down. I tongue-cleaned him like a plate of dessert. That moment was for me, though I'm sure Simon didn't mind it.

As it was my turn next time, when he had recovered from ALL THAT, I asked him patiently whether he was still game, whether he enjoyed the whole act, now that he had experienced it.

"Yes. Absolutely. Cum is kind of thick for me, but I like that I'm doing it. And you're the perfect guy to do it with."

We smiled. And I think we shared faith that this was still just friendship, but also safety and caring and delighted attraction to each other's penises, and to the acts we had brought into each other's lives.

"Do you think it will get boring for you? The same act?"

"NOPE. THAT'S A NOPE. You?"

"I'm on that nope-train with you, Simon. I fucking love your penis. And your mouth is just fantastic."

"Cheers to that!" We high-fived.

The Applied Quadrangle is the oldest building on campus by far. Its red-varnished wood doors cement floors and stairs and echoing corridors and chipping walls all told the same story. Nowadays it was mostly offices and meeting rooms. I was typing up my thoughts from what came up on a one-on-one with a prof, who had already left. It was way past dinnertime.

I packed up. I spent a few minutes trying out a few corridors. There was no wayfinding, it was all just--

I realized why it was called "Applied Quadrangle" when I saw Josh pass by. I didn't speak a word but he saw me just in time before he kept speed-walking on. We realized together that of course, our fields were technically in the same Faculty. A few unlikely souls passed distant corridors, and we froez together, knowing to let them pass.

And then, wordlesslly, we walked together, deeper into the building. We found a staircase, cold stone but so distant from the campus life. Some quir, in the building's purpose naturally meant that right now there was really no reason for anyone to be around. It was summer, so the usual faculty business hours were probably also unused. It would appear that even Security didn't accout for this fact. It was just a forgotten, unstylish little corner of silence.

We sat down and chatted. We picked up from our last conversation about fiction, but it quickly moved into his field of history. He told me that there were probably correlates in war politics and nationalism with nostalgia. That nostalgia was encouraged by fascists to destroy progressive movements and vulnerable populations.

"That's... a fantastic hypothesis."

"We should do a Masters together."

"HAH! I think oral sex is a perfect motivator to team-up."

At our first comfortable pause, we both chuckled.

"We can't actually, can we?" I said.

We both stayed silent for a whole minute, listening as carefully as we could to the building. It was utterly asleep.

I stared up and down the staircase. Going up on one side and going downwards on the other.

"These stairs have a turn before they reach a door, in either direction...... And the floors squeak in the halls, don't they?"

Simon listened to the silence some more. "At the first sign of company, within like, two seconds, we could be walking in the opposite direction, really casually. There's no rule that we can't walk here, is there?"

"We might look suspicious, but so what?"

I smiled. "Okay, one down-side, these jogging pants of mine are really, really unforgiving to erections. I speak from experience. And actually, there, right now! So VERY suspicious." Yep, my tent was really conspicuous, even as I sat.

Simon smiled at me. "Two thoughts. One, the best option is to get rid of your erection as soon as possible, so I'd better hurry up and be boring or hurry up and be fun. Second thought?"

He smiled and let that hang for a second.

"Here's the up-side to jogging pants..."

I exhaled and smiled, realizing what he was saying immediately. I stood up from the stair and he easily yanked my pants and underwear half down. I sat again, and didn't care one bit about the cold on my ass.

Simon was possessed. He absolutely ambushed my whole crotch area, hands and mouth, handling and licking.

We took one horny gasp from Simon to realize how echoey our little staircase was, and, after long seconds of listening like spooked gazelles, he continued in a panting little whisper. He silently lapped up all my salt, my taste bottom to top, before he sought out further tastes within, invoking them out of me with little laps and sucks.

I was so happy that time, I was beside myself that horniness wasn't some thing I felt alone and solved alone.

As he absolutely attacked my penis, I thought for a moment about our little sex life together. Without hesitation, with no filter, we both showed each other how much we wanted each other.

I hadn't used any of the skills or tricks or styles I had described in fiction. My approach to my friend's body was pure urgency, with a bit of listening.

Wanting each other was all we needed.

I stopped overthinking, because with a repositioning right in front of me, Simon cracked his neck back and forth and began again in earnest. We had no shyness for each other anymore but this was the most time-sensitive sex we'd ever had.

So Simon unrelentingly plunged up and down with his amazing mouth, and masturbated me with his hand.

It was working, it was absolutely working.

I had never had cum so adamantly released from me, but even though our rush left things a tiny bit less overwhelming, I enjoyed the hell out of watching Simon's determination to swallow me.

As usual, seeing his desire was what unlocked my orgasm.

With high gasps of whispered yells I communicated what Simon already knew, and Simon gulped and gulped and gulped. I tried as hard as I could to watch the whole thing. He perfectly took it all, higher-stakes this time to make a clean work of it, and when another spring of cum rushed out and drizzled down me, he lapped it up. I don't even know if his work was practical or desirous.

But together we brought my pants up, and heaved at each other for a long minute.

After that minute, Simon whispered, "What I'd usually do now doesn't seem practical, so I'm going to hurry the fuck back home so I can jack myself silly. You're amazing. Wish I could stay and chat, but GOD."

"YOU'RE amazing," i panted. "THANK you. I'll see you very soon, I think....." And he smiled at me and rushed away.

I smelled like orgasm and even of saliva and it was all perfect, but it was time to waddle home.

The next morning was that early lecture. And I was already there. In deep desire. Emphatically. It was very unlikely but as soon as the lecture began I set my status.

Jesus, so had Simon.

We had really sent each other over the moon in that hall.

So I visited Simon, knocked on his door, and he let me in as a friend. Josh was there, with Kels again. They didn't seem on the brink of leaving but then they did.

Josh had a big friendly "Hi" for me. "We're about to do some sound editing, how about you cats?"

I looked at Simon and he looked a bit cheeky and shrugged a smile at me. I smiled a cheeky little grin back at Josh and said "We're probably going to have some sex."

"RIGHT. ON. You get yours, dudes, so long! Clean up." And with that they were gone. Simon didn't seem embarrassed. Neither did I. We had done a thing. We had told people about the sex. It was really real that we were two people that met for sex, not some imaginary fairy world we escape to to have some other life. My friend's roommate knew I was there to eat his dick.

It was new not being a secret. That illicit excitement was less intense, but somehow taking off my clothes in no hurry at all, sitting down naked next to my friendly summer affair, and letting each other calmly and gradually plan our attack on each other, was a new kind of erotic.

I looked at Simon up and down. His hair was still damp from the shower. But the hot summer day had made new sweat already. This thought brought me right to the gold: I took a good long look at Simon's erection. Freshly from the shower but with a new coating of salt. All for me to taste. Oh. My god.

Simon saw the appetite on my face and enjoyed it. But I decided there had been enough unsaid between us.

"I'm going to enjoy this," I understated through my wide grin, and Simon leant back and opened thighs.

I gazed up and down the whole thing and decided to prepare my little snack to its best potential. I crawled between his knees, sought out the balls, already gathering into a tight ball at my approach, and that's where I first drank from him.

My entire tongue, wide and loose and wet, began a first and second slather across the bottom of those balls. After each long lick I swallowed the taste and came back with more drool. My hunger for Simon's penis was flooding my mouth with saliva and I swallowed every salty lick of him.

I'm sure Simon enjoyed this moment, I have no doubt, but I have no idea, because for a long while I let myself be in my own world of happy worship.

Eventually, and for the exact same reason, the selfish hunger for his salt and the feel of him along my mouth, I softly pointed him my way. My tongue and lips came for him at the same time, gathering precious precum into me. I had prepared this liquid as much as his body did, it was made of hunger for me, this was literally liquid made for me, designed specially to ease and enhance our pleasure. As I happily drank each drop I earned I showed Simon my joy with vibrating little groans.

I noticed he got quiet and looked up. He was scanning the floor, planning something, and as he approached me I realized what he was trying.

In my hand his penis twisted as he shifted. He shifted a few times more, getting the best angle we could muster. And I felt his mouth then, and looked back and confirmed he was still very accessible. So I took him in me again. And we were officially 69ing for the first time in our lives.

I listened to my body, and confirmed that I was a long way aways from cumming, at the beginning of my pleasure. I suspected Simon was not. And realized the absolutely wonderful, fantastic fact that I was about to swallow cum while I was being sucked.

Honestly what else did I need in life.

This angle was different. I was looking at a penis upside-down, but more importantly, I noticed, my top lip was on his more sensitive front, my tongue on the back of him. I did what I could to slosh my top lip around him as elaborately as I could.

But more importantly I noticed this entirely different shape connected us differently.

I noticed this was an entirely different shape in my mouth now, and this shape went far further in without bothering me one bit.

I put that theory to the test. The first thrust down onto Simon I reached his base and my nose nuzzled his balls and he sighed delight onto my shaft. I came back out and went in a second time. My upper lip was now tickling his ballsack.

I listened carefully to my body, noticed I had heaved in a held breath before, thank god, and I tried staying there, nuzzling and sloshing, and Simon's mouth became an absolute vibrator with his surprised joy.

I felt him. Simon pulsed inside me, and each pulse grew him. His gasps weren't telling me anything I didn't already know, I knew what was happening, and welcomed it.

Something struck me then. A thought I had never had before. And I suspected I had learned enough control to get it right...

His balls compressed in my palm and salty warmth gushed once and twice into my mouth, staying there. I didn't guzzle this time. As he impulsively humped little thrusts, his gasps became different, new, feeling his own cum still surrounding him, mixed with excited drool.

Simon came to his senses in time to watch me. I slipped him softly out of me, brought both hands to my face, caught his semen as I released it from his mouth, held it like something precious, and stared at him as both carefully cupped hands all at once smeared and slathered myself, foreskin to balls. As he gasped in impressed surprise I groaned at him, overwhelmed with warmth and texture.

I slathered my penis and my thighs and tummy with our fluids, him staring at my body. He looked like he was planning.

There Simon was, long seconds after cumming, and he was watching my orgasm with intrigue and hunger. And, I noticed, as I descended from my own fervour, my hunger for Simon continued too.

"Wait," Simon said.

I watched him, patiently. I saw something on his face and let him take a moment to manifest it.

"Wanna come here?" he finally said.

I came there, not frowning, not smiling, just fond.

He never stood up from his perch on the bed, he just watched my penis come closer. He smiled up at me, looked back and forth, and then he looked at nothing, maybe checking in with himself.

He must have made some sort of resolution, because when he looked back at what was in front of his face, he smiled at it and licked it. He analyzed his reaction to the feel of me on his tongue. And then began a long deep kissing session, end-of-date goodnight-kiss with my penis deep in his mouth.

I felt hunger, pleasure, fondness, confidence, and adoration in Simon's kiss. My friend wasn't undergoing a chore, he was spending time with a loved friend. I wasn't sure then whether I or my penis was his beloved friend but I gladly took it.

As my sensations increased he didn't relent. As my sounds began to release from my throat he didn't relent. As my penis grew larger with anticipation Simon didn't relent. As usual, the experience of politely kneeling and giving a whole-ass blowjob from unbuttoning to swallowing had gotten be some of the ways there all on my own, and Simon, well, let's say he was playing on easy-mode this time. His soft and slow movements were igniting and speeding me towards something rushed.

And he didn't relent. I brushed his cheek and let my sighs and breathing tell him the story, and I felt in his mouth continued eager interest in what I had to offer. That silent check-in was all my mind could do, the last of my conscious possible thoughts, because the thought unlocked me and unleashed me, and something was going to happen no matter what now, and instead of nothing I had continued eager bobbing from between two adorable cheeks and what really was a very soft and lovely mouth.

You know the feeling, there's a moment when there's a bunch of pulses and you don't quite know which one will be the first one that rushes it all out of you, and as I felt those pulses in me, Simon was fiddling with my foreskin with his tongue. I was paused and there was silence in the room.

Simon's descent down my shaft, engulfing me, wasn't even climactic, just soft and glad, and for some reason that fact was the key. And I whimpered and caressed his face and gave him what I hope was as much cum as it felt like it was. I felt him gulp twice. Without choosing to my pelvis humped his face once, and I coated his mouth just one more time.

Simon created a seal as he took me out, and I could feel a little more semen gather near my tip at that. And seeing I was a bit wobbly, Simon smiled and guided me beside him.

And there we were, sitting beside each other on the bed, gleaming at each other. Simon's smile was slightly amused, likely at the fact that my smile was slightly agog. As I stared at him I had a tiny aftershock, and from my flexing shaft emerged a little more cum. Simon did that look-at-nothing check-in again, shrugged, and smiled as he descended. My friend lapped me up just a tiny bit more, and casually sat back up. We watched each other for another moment, just fond and comfortable.

As Simon's friend, it wasn't precisely that I was attracted to his body. But looking at him, at his cute, round tummy, at his soft face, his silky skin, his funny hair, his body just made me feel safe and warm. Even just in the sole context of gently holding his legs or bum for leverage, I liked touching him, and I liked looking at him.