All Comments on 'A Close Shave'

by Pokerman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice and clean

Nothings better than a nice cleanly shaved pussy, and nothing tastes better than an aroused partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT!!!

this story is soooo hot! i think that everyone will get totally turned on. i couldn't stop reading and i hope pokerman keeps writing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MORE!!!!!

You must tell us more about these three. I am sure that they had many more times together. Maybe he even brought over his roomate. And that the two girls shaved the two of them as well.

Albany ChrisAlbany Chrisalmost 20 years ago
Amazingly Hot (and smooth...)

I read a lot of stories, and this is one of the hottest short stories ever. Wonderful!

ShantarShantaralmost 20 years ago
Sweet and smooth...

just like those pussies. Very hot. And accurate enough that it may induce a few folks to try it! The very best, tho, is a shaved cock and a shaved cunt. No hair anywhere to get in the way, just slippery, slidey heaven! Thanks for a fab SS.

signed,

bare, and lovin it...

(|)

Sssssshantar

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved this story

This was brilliant, I was oozing precum so much without even touching my cock. I've been fortunate enough to shave a few girls over the years and it's such a horny experience, SPECIALLY when you get to sample the newly smooth Lady with your tongue and then your cock. I've got to agree with an earlier comment, freshly shaved cock and cunt together feel fantastic. Another rewarding thing about a shaved lady is being able to see the finer details of her cunt, her clit, lips, vaginal entrance all beautifully visible. Once again, a brilliant story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Impressive

I love hairy pussies, but this story was so well-written and just plain HOT, I enjoyed it thoroughly anyway, even with all the damnable depilation! Good read, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot, hott, Hottt

I loved this story. The first time I was ever shaved my then BF did it for me. It was one of the most erotic experiences I'd had. He'd never shaved a woman either so it was very hot for him too. After that it became a regular favorite of ours. And the sex after is amazing. If you've never done it or had it done to you, all I can say is you're missing out big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it got me off twice!!

Loved this story so much I came twice...I've been shaving for years and it makes masurbation and sex so much better. Keep up the good work!

TongueDocAtWorkTongueDocAtWorkover 8 years ago
Slip sliding away...!

Now this is one of the best threesome stories out there! Absolutely loved it and I'm still hard as a rock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous