A Close Shave

Story Info
A close shave leads to an exciting climax.
2.7k words
3.96
18.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers

A couple of weeks after our zoom mutual masturbation session with Carol, Jane and I were lying in bed in the evening. We'd finished making love a short while before. We have a great sex life, with lots of raunchy, exciting, wild sex, sometimes with just each other, sometimes with our friends Carol or Tom. Other times though, we like to take things slow and gentle, as we had that evening. There's a subtle difference between making love and just fucking, which we both understand, and that particular evening we'd both enjoyed the slow pace.

I was lying on my back enjoying the afterglow. Jane was laid alongside me on my right, her head on my shoulder with my right arm around her, and her leg laid over mine. Her gorgeous 36DD tits were pressed into my side, and her right hand was gently rolling my balls in her hand, and playing with my cock. It was soft at that time, but neither of us minded, we'd both just had wonderful orgasms.

"I've been thinking." Jane said to me.

Whenever Jane said she'd been thinking, she usually managed to spring a surprise on me. She has a very imaginative mind, and can be relied on to constantly think of new and interesting ways to keep sex, and our relationship, fresh and exciting. That was important to us after both of our previous disastrous marriages. She was forty two, I was forty three, and we'd been together about 5 years, four of them as husband and wife, so we felt we had a lot of catching up still to do.

I laughed and said to her, "Why am I not surprised. What's going through that devious, sexy mind of yours now?"

"I've often wondered what you would feel like with no hair on your body at all." She replied, looking directly at me.

That definitely did come as a surprise to me. She'd never given any hint at all about what she thought of the hair on my body. I had hair on my chest, my back and all down my legs, not excessive, just an average guy. I also kept the hair around my cock trimmed, but had never shaved before. My physique is a long way from ripped, but I was still fairly trim for my age, and like to keep myself fit.

I looked back at her for a couple of seconds before replying. "Wow, that's come out of the blue. My hair is already fairly short though, so I don't fancy being bald."

She laughed and said, "Don't worry, I'm not talking about your head. I was thinking more from the neck down. I'd love to shave you all over your body, from your neck right down to your toes, front and rear. I bet it would feel amazing, so what do you think?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, and couldn't think of any objections. On the contrary, the thought of it was pretty exciting. It didn't take me long to decide I wanted to do it.

"So you want to shave me completely from my neck down to my feet. I'll agree on one condition though. You let me do the same to you. Armpit hairs and the landing strip above your pussy will have to come off, so we're both as hairless as new born babies."

"It's a deal." She replied, with a happy grin on her face. "I'll call into the shops on my way home from work tomorrow and buy an electric razor, some safety razors, and some cream as well. There's no point in delaying it now we've decided."

I was pretty sure I'd just been manipulated, but I'd do anything for this beautiful woman, so it didn't make any difference to me. We fell asleep wrapped around each other, until the following morning.

True to her word, Jane was a little late coming home from work that evening. She'd called into a shop and bought a battery powered electric shaver, some safety razors, and some cream to lubricate the skin. She took great pleasure in showing me what she'd bought, and was clearly looking forward to shaving me. I was looking forward to it as well, although with a little bit of trepidation.

We had a quick meal together, and then Jane ushered me up to the bathroom. She asked me to undress, and I was happy to oblige, and she stripped completely naked too. Her large tits, wide hips, hourglass figure and long shapely legs were always guaranteed to get my attention, so this was beginning to look even better than I thought it would. We have a sunken bath in our bathroom, so she asked me to step into the bath and stand up in front of her, while she sat facing me on the floor of the bathroom, with her feet in the bath. It put her at a perfect height to begin shaving me.

She started with the electric razor at the top of my chest, slowly removing the hair on my chest, underneath and along my arms, and down to my stomach. When she'd finished with the electric razor, she rubbed some of the cream in and went over it all again with a safety razor. She was nothing if not thorough, and it left my skin feeling deliciously smooth.

The next area she concentrated on was from my navel down to my groin. She used the electric razor to remove most of the hair from my stomach and from around my cock. When she finished with the electric razor she leaned back to study the area for a few seconds.

"You know, I think this would be a little easier, and stretch the skin a little more, if your cock was hard, instead of soft like it is at the moment."

With that, she took my cock fully into her mouth, cupped my balls in her right hand, and extended a finger so it pressed directly onto my arsehole. Within moments, my cock was expanding in her mouth as she dipped one digit of her finger into my arsehole.

"That's better." She said, as soon as I was hard enough, removing her hand and mouth, and carried on as though nothing had changed.

She rubbed the cream all around my groin, along my cock, and over my balls, and continued to carefully shave the whole area. When it looked like my cock was starting to deflate, she would grasp it in her hand and wank me for a few seconds until I was solid again.

When she'd finished that area, she started on both of my legs. I brought each of them up in turn onto the side of the bath so she could shave them completely all the way down to my feet. She looked at her handiwork when she'd finished the front.

"That looks fabulous, and incredibly sexy" she declared. "Turn around now and I'll do your back."

She started once again at my neck, and razor shaved, creamed and safety razor shaved my whole back until she reached my arse. I thought she would just continue down shaving the places she could see, until she asked me to bend over, facing away from her. I did as she asked, so my arsehole was literally inches away from her at eye level.

Without saying a word, she proceeded to cream the whole of my arse and down the crack. I wasn't even aware that there was hair in that area, but she obviously wanted to be thorough. When she'd safety razored both of my cheeks, she asked me to grab both my cheeks and spread them, so my arsehole was even more on view to her. It felt very undignified, and incredibly sexy, all at the same time. She very carefully shaved around my arsehole, and once she'd finished reached between my legs to grasp my cock, leaned in to plant a kiss right on my puckered hole, and after that, pushed her rigid tongue inside for a few seconds before asking me to stand up straight again. The effect on my cock was instantaneous, and it was rigid again when I turned around to face her.

"I can see you enjoyed that." She laughed.

She had finished shaving me now, so I climbed out of the bath to look in the full length mirror on the wall. My cock was still hard, but it looked much bigger with no hair surrounding it, and I had to admit it looked and felt incredibly sexy. Jane came up behind me, pressing her naked body into my back, and her hands wondered all over my front before grasping my cock and balls in both her hands.

"That feels so soft and sexy, and I want you to fuck me in a few minutes so I can feel you properly, but first you have a job to do as well"

I climbed back into the bath while she sat on the side again. There were very few places on Jane where she had hair, so it didn't take me as long to shave all the places she had them. I did each of her arm pits first, taking the opportunity to fondle each of her tits while I did so. She didn't say anything, just sat there with a smile on her face, clearly enjoying the sensations as much as I was.

When I'd finished there, I asked her to lay down on her back, shuffle forward so her arse was on the edge of the bath, and open her legs. I knelt down in the bath between her legs, and with a safety razor, started to shave her damp pussy. I removed the landing strip just above it to start with, then very carefully shaved everywhere around her cunt, along the lips, and in all the little nooks and crannies surrounding her clit. There wasn't much hair to remove, but I was enjoying myself gazing at all her folds, feeling the whole area with my fingers at the same time. She was clearly enjoying the attention as well, judging by the flow of lubricating juices seeping from her cunt, giving her an exciting, sexy aroma, which was turning me on more and more.

When I'd finished, I decided there was only one way to check how smooth she was now. I used the flat of my tongue to lick her all the way from her arsehole to the top of her cunt, several times to make sure I hadn't missed anywhere. Jane helped by raising her knees after the first couple of licks, so I could get better access to her small, tight hole, and make it easier to shove my tongue deep inside her cunt.

"I need you to fuck me, right now!!" she announced, and sat up on the side of the bath.

She then stood up inside the bath and bent right over. I was more than happy to oblige, and immediately slid my cock deep inside her cunt. I stayed there for a couple of seconds, feeling the pressure from the walls of her cunt as they wrapped around my solid cock. I started to fuck her rapidly, and could hear the slapping sound from my shaved pubic area as it slammed into Janes upturned arse.

We'd only been fucking for a few seconds like that when she pulled away from me and stood up straight. I was concerned for a moment, thinking something had gone wrong, or I had hurt her.

"Wait." She said. "Not here. I want you on the bed, where I can see and feel you better."

We quickly climbed out of the bath, and she grabbed me by the cock and almost dragged me into our bedroom in her haste to carry on. She pushed me onto my back on the bed, straddled my hips, grabbed hold of my cock once again, and lowered herself onto it until it was as deep inside her as was possible.

"God! That feels so fucking good." She exclaimed.

She started to move up and down on my cock, letting it almost come right out before impaling herself to the hilt on it again. She leant forward so her huge tits were rubbing on my own chest, enjoying the feel of my hairless chest against her skin, before sitting back upright to continue fucking me. I was enjoying the sight of her mammoth tits bouncing and swaying as she moved on top of me, and reached up to palm them, grasping her nipples between my fingers to squeeze and pull on them.

We were both so horny that we knew this would be over fairly quickly.

"Cum inside me babe." She said to me. "I want to feel your spunk squirting inside me, filling my cunt with all your white cream. Do it now!!" she shouted at the end.

I couldn't have held back any longer even if I'd wanted to. I raised my hips to meet her downward thrust and felt myself go deeper inside her that I ever thought possible. The first jet shot from the end of my cock as we both held ourselves rigid. I could feel the walls of her cunt contracting and squeezing my cock as she reached her peak, and she milked several more shots from me as she arched her back and screamed out her climax.

As we both came down from our unbelievable orgasms, Jane stayed on top of me, keeping my slowly softening cock inside her, and we could both feel the slippery spunk and juices seeping from her, flowing down my balls and between my legs.

She looked down at me and smiled. "That was fucking amazing, once again, but I'm not quite ready to finish yet. Stay right where you are."

"I'm sorry love, but as much as I'd like to, I'm not ready to fuck you again right away. Remember I'm forty three now, not twenty three." I replied, with more than a hint of regret.

"Don't worry," she replied. "You're right where I want you to be right now. Just don't move."

She was still pressed firmly into my groin, with my soft cock trapped inside her cunt, The fluids were still seeping from us, making my cock and balls, and her open cunt, very soft and slippery. She started to slowly move her hips gently back and forth, or rotating them around my cock, making squishing noises as more of my spunk leaked from inside her. She then leaned back, her groin still pressed firmly into mine, and rested her upper body on her left arm beside my leg. With her other hand, she moved down to the top of her cunt and using two fingers, started to rub all around the area. I watched in total fascination as she masturbated herself while sitting on top of my soft cock, enjoying the damp feeling all around my cock and balls, and could even feel the juices running down onto my arsehole.

Jane's eyes were closed, her breathing becoming heavier, and her fingers moving ever faster as she approached her second orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!!" she shouted as she reached her orgasm.

She continued to rub her clit while rocking herself and pressing into my groin, and all I could do was watch and admire this magnificent woman as she experienced her second climax.

Once she'd reached her peak and come down again, she looked down on me with a dreamy expression on her face. She bent forward, and gave me a full-on kiss, our tongues swirling together, with her tits mashed firmly into my chest. After a short while she climbed off me, and lay alongside, the contours of her body pressed against me. Our bodies were still a smooth, sticky, sweaty mess, but neither of us cared about that.

"We should have done this a long time ago," she said to me. "I love the feel of your smooth, hairless body. We definitely need to shave on a regular basis."

If the mind blowing sex was going to be a result of it, I was more than happy to agree. We fell asleep, knowing a shower in the morning would be all we needed to clean ourselves up.

Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers