Just Go Along with It

Story Info
An edgy prank takes an unexpected turn.
3.6k words
3.68
49.7k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No doubt there are guys here who are going to call my husband a 'wimp' in the comments. Pretty sure they wouldn't say it to his face though. Rich is a solid brick of a man, six-foot-four, two-hundred and fifty pounds. We own a gym and a Karate studio where he is an assistant instructor. He was a military policeman and is a veteran of several conflict theaters.

He's also really smart and has a big library of old books, mostly history and philosophy. I try to pay attention when he is talking about the civil war or the middle ages and things like that. But if anyone brings up the Roman Empire to him I put in my ear buds because I know it will be a long conversation.

He's a great lover and a loving partner. I'm sure he's going to be a great father when we're ready to start a family. He's really the whole package and I don't have many complaints about him. There is one thing though that gives me pause. Sometimes he says and does things that make me think he wants to share me with other men.

For one thing, he is fond of pointing out historical and cultural examples of polyamory, group marriage, spouse sharing and the like. It's possible he just thinks I would find those things interesting. But some of the examples involve warrior societies and warlike tribes and he considers himself a warrior and takes things like that seriously.

Another thing he does is when we roleplay in the bedroom. He usually plays a random anonymous workman of some kind and I usually play myself. This is fine with me because I don't want him to ever think about having sex with other girls, even in make-believe. But he makes a point of calling me 'Mrs Phelps' when we do this and pointing out how I am cheating on my husband with him.

And sometimes when we are making love, not even roleplaying, he will want me to imagine another guy in the room with us. Like one time I was lying on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed. I was toying with myself while he took advantage of my mouth and he says I didn't look complete without another guy between my legs. Like, what the fuck, Rich?

Another time he was giving it to me missionary and he asks me to pretend I was sucking another guy's cock. It was a weird request, but I turned my head to the side and curled my hand around an imaginary penis and held it up to my open mouth. He liked that. So I did the same with my other hand and went back and forth between them, pretending to suck two dicks while we screwed. I tell you I could feel his dick getting harder.

In addition to our roleplay, we would use adult toys to double and even triple penetrate me in various ways. He found these sessions very satisfying and was always appreciative. But I suspected it would end up going beyond that eventually. And of course I was right.

*****

A friend of Rich's from the service was in an accident and, among other injuries, suffered burns to his hands. I knew Rudy pretty well and when Rich asked if he could stay with us until he could care for himself I agreed without hesitation. Rich took responsibility for his brother in arms but with his other responsibilities I would sometimes have to care for Rudy -- feed him, change his bandages, help him bathe and change.

One day, after he had been with us for about a month, Rudy was acting kind of weird while I helped him with his grooming. I asked him what was up and he didn't want to talk about it. Finally, he came clean.

"The thing is, Ellen," he says, unable to even look at me, "I haven't been to... take care of myself since the accident. Not properly."

"Well, yeah. That's why you're here. We're taking care of you."

He let out a frustrated sigh. "I mean... take care of my needs."

"Ohhh. Oh I see what you mean."

"I feel terrible to ask you this. But is there anyway you would, uh, lend me a hand?"

I thought about it but didn't have to think long. A friend needed assistance and in this case it would make more sense for me to give it than for my husband.

"I'll have to tell Rich, you know."

"I'll tell him if you want."

"No. It will be better coming from me.

*****

Given the circumstances I thought I'd take the opportunity to give Rudy a thorough bath. He had been making do with sponge baths and brief showers. I ran him a hot bubble bath in the clawfoot tub and helped him get undressed. I love my husband only, of course. But helping Rudy disrobe I admit had some effect on me. I'd helped him change clothes before, but not with this intent behind it.

I helped him into the tub and let him soak for a few minutes. I asked him about girls he had known and when was the last time he had done it with a girl. He was nervous to answer at first but he warmed up to the conversation and it helped him relax. Then I scrubbed him from top to bottom with a mesh puff.

While I did this I avoided his pole which was at full mast and poked up above the foamy surface of the water. After I cleaned between his toes I set aside the puff and asked him if he still wanted to do this. He nodded his head and shut his eyes meditatively, his bandaged hands resting on the side of the tub. I ran my hands across his chest, down his stomach. I cupped his testicles with one hand and wrapped my other gently around his penis.

Running my hands up and down his stiff dick and all over his balls made my nipples stand up and harden. It made my puss get warm and start to lubricate. Rudy's mouth fell open and even with his eyes closed I could tell they were rolling back in his head. It's pretty gratifying to be able to give someone pleasure like that. I wasn't sexually attracted to Rudy but I loved him as a friend and wanted him to be happy. I didn't want to have sex with him but I was experiencing sexual pleasure by touching him, stroking him, hearing him moan, bringing him inexorably to orgasm.

When I sensed he was close, when his torso stiffened and he made a faint whining sound, I leaned close enough that he could smell my hair and feel it against his face. He shot off with a shout and the feeling of him pulsing in my hand gave me a thrill. I gave him another long slow stroke and softly squeezed his balls until he was done. Then I helped him rinse off and get dressed.

*****

Rich took it very well. He said he appreciated my generosity and said I handled it exactly how he would have wanted me to. He questioned me at length about the details of what we had done. I didn't hold back that I derived some pleasure from it, stressing that it was masturbatory pleasure and not romantic in nature.

He assured me he trusted me and didn't suspect any romantic entanglement. But then he said he had an idea for a prank and asked for my cooperation to pull it off.

"If I act mad at him, don't be alarmed," he said. "Just act natural and go along with everything I say. Can you do that?"

Of course I agreed. But I was worried about how mad he was going to act and hoped he wouldn't be too mean to Rudy.

*****

Rich sprang his prank after dinner. "Ellen tells me you asked her for a hand job. Is that right?"

"Yeah, man," Rich replied, glancing nervously toward me. "I'm sorry, man."

"What are you sorry for? Asking her to jack you off or not asking my permission first?"

"Well, both, I guess."

"Hmm, why didn't you ask my permission, I wonder."

Rudy was squirming under the questions and I felt bad for him. But I stayed quiet as Rich had requested.

"I guess I was afraid you would say 'no'."

"So you thought I would say 'no' and you pretty much did it anyway. You can see how uncool that is, right?"

"Yes. It's uncool and I am sorry for not asking you first." He looked up at me and said, "And I'm sorry for asking you without your husband's permission."

I gave him a shy smile and thanked him. But Rich wasn't done yet.

"Did you ask her to suck your dick?"

"No. Fuck no. I swear."

"Did you want her to? Don't lie."

Rudy hung his head and looked down at the floor between his knees. I felt so bad for him.

"Rudy, I asked you a question."

Rudy sat up and looked Rich in the face for the first time since the conversation started. "Yes. Yes I did. But I didn't ask her and I wasn't going to ask her."

"You fuckin' better not ask her," Rich warned him, "Not before asking me if it's okay."

Something wasn't quite right and I was trying to figure out what it was.

"You gonna ask me, bro?"

"Ask you what?" Rudy sounded as confused as I was.

"You know what."

Rudy looked at me, then back at Rich. "Uhhh, would it be alright with you...?"

Rich glared at him, daring him to finish the question.

"...if, uh, your wife could uh...?"

"Uh, uh," Rich mocked him. "If my wife could what, Rudy?"

"...if your wife could suck my dick? Please."

Rich's manner softened immediately. I realized that a prank was indeed being played but I wasn't just a participant. I was one of the subjects.

"Well, that's up to her. Fine with me if you ask her." There was a tone of expectancy in his voice and I knew what would happen next.

Rudy turned to me and awkwardly said, "Ellen. I really appreciate what you did for me today. And I hesitate to ask this. But would you mind... having oral sex with me?"

I didn't answer him. Instead, I asked Rich, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to do what you want to do."

I wasn't happy with that answer and I didn't want to play stupid mind games. "I want you to tell me what to do and I'm not going to do shit until that happens."

Rich gave me a reassuring smile. Then he got up and took the lid off a jar candle on the mantle. "I'm going to make this easy for everyone. When I light this candle we can do whatever we want. No rules. And when I blow it out we go back to normal and everybody's friends. Sound good?"

Rudy seemed happy with this plan. As he should, since it looked like he was going to get his dick sucked. I knew what Rich wanted and I was willing to do it. But apparently he wanted me to do it without him explicitly asking me to. Well, whatever floats his boat, I'll do it. As Rich lit the candle I stood and solemnly walked over to where Rudy was sitting on the couch.

*****

Both men watched with piqued interest as I removed my outer clothing. I didn't need to strip to my underwear to give Rudy a BJ but I assumed I was expected to provide him a "girlfriend" experience which would include an eyeful of my skin, if not a handful. I turned slowly in a circle so he could check me out, giving my ass a little swish when my back was toward him.

Then I knelt dramatically between his legs and undid his belt and fly. I pulled his pants and underwear completely off. This was going to be a long, slow blowjob so he might as well be comfortable. I took his head into my mouth and sucked gently on it. Then I let it slip reluctantly from between my lips and in a whispered voice I asked him how it felt.

For the next twenty or thirty minutes it went like that. I went up and down on his dick, sometimes taking just a mouthful, sometimes going halfway down, sometimes almost all the way down, at a leisurely pace. I would go almost all the way down, start to come back up, then reverse course and go all the way down until my nose was buried in his wiry pubic hair.

Then I would come up, up, almost all the way up, start to go down, then reverse course and let it slip reluctantly from between my lips. At this point, with my lips grazing the tip of his dick, I would whisper something like "You like it when I suck your cock?" or "I love the way your semen tastes." or "Are you going to come in my mouth?" And meanwhile I let my fingertips explore the hair on his scrotum.

These are the sorts of thing I do with my husband when I give him a long slow one. Part of me was enjoying it, acting the whore for my friend while my husband watched me, silently encouraging me by not ordering me to stop. Part of me wished it was my husband in my mouth, receiving my tender loving and dirty words for himself. But eventually it was not my husband but his friend who swelled in my mouth and trapped my head between his bandaged hands while I drank his pent-up seed.

*****

Rich had his pants off by the time I finished with Rudy. He had me lie on my side on the couch between them with my head on his inner thigh. He put his dick in my mouth and started fucking my face with shallow thrusts of his hip. My mouth and jaws were pretty tired by now and he couldn't expect me to match the performance I had given Rudy. But I was resolved to swallow his come when it came, even though I didn't even feel like swallowing the first one. There was no way I would risk making my husband feel like second best.

I was a little surprised to feel Rudy pawing at my underwear, though I shouldn't have been. I imagine Rich was directing him with hand signals. And even if he wasn't, neither was he telling him to stop. So I helped him out by pushing my panties down off my hips and he pulled them down the rest of the way. I was pretty worked up and rather relieved to feel his mouth on me. He ate me like he was starving and I spread myself wide for him.

It was a surreal feeling, having one man fucking my mouth and another with his face buried in my cunt. I'd never done anything like this before, never even thought about it except when Rich was indulging his bedroom fantasies. Now the fantasy was reality and I had no idea how things were going to play out in the future. Would Rich have remorse about it? Was he going to blame me for what happened? Were we ruining our friendship with Rudy?

Rich undid the clasp on my bra and I let him take that last article of clothing from me. Our hands met on my chest as we both caressed my breasts and raked my nipples with our fingertips. Rudy licked me to a joyful orgasm and started to pull away. But I put my hand on the back of his head and pushed his face back into my bush. He continued to lick and suck my lips enthusiastically, licking all over my crotch and inner thighs. He wasn't able to make me climax again before Rich put his own load into my stomach. But it felt good and I was enjoying the lewdness of the situation.

*****

If you're thinking the three of us were just getting started then congratulations, you are correct. I pretty much threw caution to the wind, figuring that Rich would stop things before they went too far for his taste. I went to the kitchen with my bare ass and boobies hanging out and got the guys another pair of beers. I sat between them on the couch while they drank and groped me. Poor Rudy had to grope me with his face because of his injured hands. He sucked on my tits and ran his cheeks over the skin of my shoulders and chest, down my stomach and my legs. He covered my bottom with kisses and teased my crack with his tongue.

Rich asked me to go get a condom from his night table. I'm sure I could have stopped things right there without too much hard feeling. But I went obediently to the bedroom and brought back the box of condoms and the bottle of lube for just in case. I put the rubber on Rudy and rolled it down his stiff prick. I looked up at his face while I did this and his eyes were wide with excitement or disbelief or both.

I climbed up on the couch, facing the back with my knees on the cushions. I stuck my ass way out and felt Rudy's bandaged hands on my hips. He languidly pushed into me, burying himself inside me in one smooth stroke. I crossed my arms on the back of the couch and rested my head on them while Rudy fucked me, gently at first but increasingly frantic. He wasn't quite as big as my husband but close enough for me not to notice the difference.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see Rich sitting beside me while his friend was going at my pussy. He had a kind smile and a loving look in his eyes that made me feel safe even while I was being bad. Rich stroked my shoulders and back, squeezed the tops of my butt cheeks even while his friend's hips were slapping the lower parts. His fingers strayed down between my cheeks and he caressed the soft skin just above my pucker.

I shook my head at him and mouthed the words, 'No butt stuff. Please.'

"I'm just helping you out, baby," He said.

I understood. Having my you-know-what touched during sex really gets my motor going. He wanted me to be able to come for Rudy while he fucked me and playing with my anus was the best to make that happen. As long as I knew he wasn't going to let Rudy switch to my ass, I could relax and let the pleasure build up and take me over. So that's what I did. My climax was epic, fueled by Rudy's urgency, Rich's teasing, and the obscene situation of screwing two guys at once.

*****

After I disposed of Rudy's dirty condom, Rich was ready to go. No condom needed for my husband but I did let Rudy give me a dab of lube. Rich lay down on the floor and I straddled him, cowgirl style. I rode him relentlessly but of course he can take whatever I dish out, especially since he had already come once already. Rudy couldn't play with my ass like Rich did. But he got to enjoy a nice long look at it and my pussy getting used. That will be something for him to think about when he gets the use of his hands back.

Afterward, Rich asked me if I was sure I didn't want to let Rudy take my ass and I said no way, that he, my husband, was the only person I would ever trust to go there. I said I hoped he wasn't disappointed with me and he said it was just the opposite, he was proud of me and grateful for my being compliant.

As a final treat for Rudy, I drew another bubble bath for him. This time I got in the clawfoot tub with him and rubbed my slick, soapy breasts in his face and on his chest and I put his dick between them and tit-fucked him. Then I followed the same path down to his crotch with my head, holding my breath and rubbing my hair and face on his dick and balls under the water.

For the finale I turned my back to him and sat in his lap. I could feel his hard cock filling my butt crack and I rocked and slid on it. I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart and could feel his shaft moving against my anus. I moved up on it so that the tip of his dick was pressed against my forbidden opening and put my weight on it so it almost started to go in... almost. I leaned my head back on Rudy's shoulder and kept rocking on the tip of his dick until he shot his juice between my cheeks.

*****

I blew the candle out and brought it to my husband.

"Looks like it has a few hours left. You want to hold on to it?" Rich asked.

"If I hold on to it you will never see it again," I told him.

"Oh, should I let Rudy keep it then?"

"No!" I cried and reached to take it out of his hand.

He laughed and kept it away from me. "Well, then I better hold onto it."

That seemed like the best thing to do. I hoped things weren't too weird between Rudy and me the next day. I knew though that Rich and I were going to be just fine.