All Comments on 'A Closet Encounter'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goddamn more of this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i wonder what other exciting ways she can pleasure him with that tongue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't really like the father being included on the whole story, but otherwise is pretty good

HS98HS98over 1 year agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

There definitely will be. Not sure if I will continue this specific storyline, but I'm thrilled at the positive reception this story had gotten, and will definitely do more monster girl/demon girl stuff.

@Second Anonymous

Any way you can imagine !-).

@sporgasbored

Don't worry, as I said above, more of this stuff will definitely be coming.

@Third Anonymous

Don't worry, there's no other confirmation in the story about the father being involved in any other way than what she says. You can easily imagine that she had said that just to mess with him, I myself am not entirely sure whether that wouldn't have fit the story better than her telling the truth. And thank you for the kind words!

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[28.05.23]

Top Tier!

11/10!!!!!

HS98HS9811 months agoAuthor

@SatyrDick

Thanks! It’s always great to see someone like what I wrote, but it’s especially so when that someone is another writer on here! I’m really glad that you liked this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought that it was pretty well done. The fear and tension is palpable and certain fits the category to a tee. I think a ratcheting up of adrenaline prior to the knocks could really turn this up a notch. Good work, hope to see more soon!

HS98HS98about 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thanks for the kind comment, I’m glad that you’ve found so much to like in the story (even elements I haven’t focused much on😃). This is the type of a story/setting that I definitely plan on exploring more when I’ll get back to writing, so don’t worry, I can assure you that more like this will come😉.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...