A Closet Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her having unwrapped the tongue and pulled it back into her mouth now that its services were no longer needed, she grinned devilishly while he just stared numbly at his crotch. His cock was now proudly standing in the air, fully hard, looking like a spear ready to impale her most intimate parts.

"Ready to taste heaven by entering hell?" she asked, with a smirk and something that seemed like a wink.

"Go fuck yourself," was Nolan's frank reply.

"I am!!" she excitedly replied. "Your cock is fully ready to be used however I wish. Do you have any idea how lonely it can feel in that closet?" she added, in a tone that made it sound not just like a genuine question, but one with which she tried to make him feel bad about insulting her.

He just rolled his eyes in response. He couldn't remember at the moment what he ate before he fell asleep on the couch downstairs or wherever it was that he was now sleeping, but if it gave him weird nightmares that tried to make him feel bad about himself while pining him down on the ground and being about to rape him, then he probably needed to cut it out of his diet.

Similarly to what she did after she forced him to take his clothes off, before he could say anything, and he very much wanted to do so at this point, she lowered herself onto his rock-hard prick, ensuring that the only thing leaving his mouth was a couple of deep moans.

She wasn't bluffing.

When she took him in, the moment her "crack" took in and enveloped his erect dick, the pleasure took his breath away. It truly was heavenly. Whatever it was that she had in place of her genitalia, and possibly other organs and insides if she even had any equivalents of those body parts, it felt incredible on and all around his cock. As she took it in, before lifting her body back up and taking it in again as she started riding him, it felt like his cock was perfectly filling up whatever it was she had there.

"Ah, Mister Lewis, this is so good!" she exclaimed, the tempo of her movements increasing as she did so. When she saw a hint of confusion on his face, she explained, "Oh, sorry, I got used to saying that. What, you never thought about what your father was doing all the time when you came crying to them about me, he left you with your mother, went in, and returned an hour later proudly telling you that there's no monster? You thought that he just quietly stared at the wall the entire time?"

The confusion on his face only increased after he heard her words before it was inevitably replaced by blissful pleasure. Her "pussy" was simply too good.

"Oooh, fuck!" he breathed out. After a few moans, he added, "Don't even try to stop now," before grabbing her tits and squeezing them as hard as he could.

Which, predictably, wasn't much, with his human hands barely able to affect her non-human body, though the feeling of them as he touched them was still enough to make his dick twitch inside of her.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned, sucking on the back of her right index finger. He was pretty sure that she cut his back a bit when she took her hands back out from under him, but at this time, that was just a background thought to him. "By Xmaqccru's poisonous, unblinking gaze, you are a delicious snack human!"

"Urgh, yes, that's me," he replied, breathless, as he laid his arms on the floor.

He wasn't about to carry on for much longer, and he knew it. The last time he had sex was last month, and Sally had nothing on, well, this being.

If this truly was just some weird nightmare he was having, which was a cope he was both consciously and subconsciously holding on and clinging to no matter how unlikely it might've been at this point, if only to safeguard the remaining bits of his sanity, then he had to admit that his brain could simulate feelings of incredible sex very well.

"Bet you aren't going back to human girls after this, are you?" she cockily asked. And because she just couldn't resist the temptation, being a monster and all that, she quickly added, "Like father like son, after all. I didn't hear much pounding from your parents' room for weeks every time after your father visited here to show you that it's clear."

"Huh, wha?" he angrily blurted out.

As he usually did whenever someone said anything even remotely mocking or antagonistic about his parents, he raised his fists and prepared to strike... and then he didn't. When he raised his hands and saw them prepared right in front of her cold, hard tits, all he did was put them back on those pale mammaries, his thinking process just about completely subverted by the approaching orgasm by now.

"Ah, yeah, squeeze them as hard as you can," she said, slowing down the tempo of her movements a bit. Now, she was taking him in slow and deep.

"Oh, fuck, this is good," he replied as he did as she commanded, his weak fingers almost breaking as they pressed against her hard and strong flesh.

It did what it needed to do, though. The pleasure she got from her tits being, more or less, squeezed, was enough to finally make her lose control. Apparently, even monsters have their limits. Now, just moments after slowing down, she was riding and taking him in into her heavenly pussy even faster and harder than before.

"Hold, hold, hold it just for a moment!" she pleaded, as she fucked herself with his cock into an orgasm.

"Ah, aaaahh, I'm trying!" he swore, just before he couldn't hold it back anymore and, pleasure overwhelming him and exploding from his loins and throughout his body, he started orgasming, filling her indescribable, unseen "insides" with his thick, white cum.

"Aaah, yes. Yes!" she yelled as she slammed her hands on his chest, almost giving him a heart attack, or at least shattering his ribcage, as she did so. "Fill me up, fill me up with your seed human! Breed me! Finally do what you were always meant to one day do!"

She didn't have to ask much for his seed. From what he felt, he must've shot close to ten or so loads of cum into her. Predictably, not a single drop of cum leaked or dribbled out of the black crack that was now enveloping his cock. Her selfish, hungry "pussy" sucked it all in, not allowing even a single salty drop to leave it.

"Oh yes, yes, this is what I've been waiting for!" she loudly moaned while continuing to assault his emptied and slowly deflating cock.

"Oh c'mon, stop," he half-pleaded and half-growled, the feeling of his freshly-emptied and still ultra-sensitive manhood being ruthlessly savaged like this just barely tolerable.

"Your mouth says stop, but your body says more!" she retorted, continuing to ride his increasingly-limp cock as his blood slowly returned to the rest of his body from it, still pressing her hands against his chest, which felt weaker and weaker with every second.

With every single one of her movements, even the smallest, slowest, and weakest, met with groans and grunts from him, she continued fucking him until his cock was completely limp and he didn't even have the energy left to vocalize anymore. Now, all he could do was just blankly, silently staring at the ceiling.

"Aaah, yes! That was great!" she excitedly yelled as she brought her face right in front of his barely-responsive one. Then, she opened the shark-like teeth-filled orifice she called her mouth and let her slimy, worm-like black tongue roll out onto his face, licking it and covering it in that foul-smelling slime as he closed his eyes. "That was exactly just like I always knew it would be! You're a good boy! I always knew you were a good boy! I knew you'd always be a good boy and please me!" she said, in between lustfully, thirstily licking his face.

Finally, whatever God or demon it was that she had invoked before had apparently decided that Nolan had suffered enough and taken pity on him, because after about three minutes of this, she finally stopped.

After she finally got off of him, leaving him covered in slime and with a couple of more-or-less painfully-looking scratches, she said, "We'll meet again, Nolie."

He shook as she said his childhood nickname.

"You know that we will," she smugly added after a while, as he wiped the slime off of his eyelids and opened his eyes. "I'll always be here, you know that. And you also know, even if you leave, you'll never truly, completely leave this room. This house. You'll come back. You won't move out again, and we'll have some more fun again. Not because of any spell or curse or anything, but simply because of what I said, what you know to be true. After this, can you ever come back to human girls? Has any of those hussies ever drained your cock like this? Why do you think your father is trying so hard to come back, to move back here?"

"Wait, what?" he quietly whispered, turning his head to look better at her.

She just smiled before continuing.

"I'll cherish your seed until our meeting, and think about what a good boy you are," she said while caressing her underbelly in a manner disturbingly similar to that of an expectant mother. Having no pupils or irises, it was hard to guess where exactly she was looking at any one time, but he was completely sure that she looked straight into his eyes as she quickly said, "Bye!" and ran into the still-opened closet, slamming the door behind her.

After the door got slammed inwards, it slowly opened again from the force of the slam, and he could clearly see that there was no one there. It was just old clothes, as there always were whenever he tried to convince adults that she was there.

At that moment, at that very moment, as the door loudly slammed in and slowly opened again, it was like something had popped in his head. Like he awakened from some kind of haze. His brain had suddenly switched into a different mode of awareness as if he had just awakened from a dream.

Sitting up, for the first few minutes, his thoughts were too chaotic and indecipherable even for him to understand. Slowly, though, he calmed down and, perhaps inevitably, started thinking whether what had just happened to him wasn't just some weird dream. After all, he had a lot of bizarre dream paralysis experiences, so, surely, this could've been just one more of that, right?

This belief survived for a few moments until he looked at his chest, and his heart skipped a beat as he noticed the scratches over it.

Running out of the room, something which, when he later thought about it, he realized was something he should've done way sooner, he went straight to the bathroom and in front of the mirror there. Yeah, there it was. His chest had more than a few scratches on it, there were even more on his back and, glistening on his face, there was still some of that slime, the feeling of which he had apparently gotten so used to that he didn't even notice it anymore.

For the next few minutes, he just feverishly looked his body over, after first washing the slime and some tiny drops of blood off of him, of course, trying to desperately convince himself that there was still a way for all of this to have been just a dream or somehow else made up by his mind.

Eventually, though, he calmed down and sighed to himself, accepting his situation. Sure, it could've still been a dream or a hallucination, but, it probably wasn't. Regardless of what it was, however, there was only one way to find out and be sure.

He had to stay in this house. He simply had to. Hell, he was probably going to sleep back in that room today, just like he did when he was a little kid. It was pretty late anyway, so he'd go straight back there.

He'd go there, sleep, wake up, have some fun tomorrow, then go back to sleep there, and so on, repeating this, not even thinking of leaving this house, until he'll finally have another experience like this and finally find out whether it was real or not.

12