A Closing Celebration - Friday

Story Info
A Closing Celebration - Friday - A Pine Run Story #2
22.2k words
4.33
814
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
23 Followers

This is the continuing story about my wife, Kim, and I, and our move from the bustle of the Eat Coast to the rural upper Great Lakes. In this series we find the perfect house on a secluded cul-de-sac on Little Bay de Noc on Lake Michigan. In the process we find many new friends and share our lifestyle with them.

In the first installment, we toured the house and grounds, met some neighbors, and made an offer on the house. Oh yeah, Kim had fun with both our agent and the seller's agent, and I had an unexpected tryst with Charli, a thirty-three-year-old mother of two. It was risky and in the open, but we got away with it, mostly. The good thing, other than some good sex, is that our offer was accepted.

-- Gonna Move --

The owner accepted our offer, and we closed on June 15th. It's incredible how quickly things can move when you have cash. But still, the wheels of time can move slowly, even sitting in a waiting room with a briefcase full of cash. Well, we didn't really have a briefcase full of cash, but we did have all the cashier's checks we needed. The closing was delayed because of a typo in some sub-paragraphs of Lawyerese, and several pages had to be re-typed and copied. We didn't finish until almost five o'clock. As it was so late, we decided to celebrate and invited Nick and his family to join us for dinner.

As Kim drove to our apartment, I called the Ludington House to make a reservation. I was worried it might be too late to get a table for six, but it was our lucky day. They had a cancellation before I called, and they could seat us at seven. I called Nick and passed on the dinner arrangements.

We arrived at our rental just after 5:30 and had about an hour to get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. Kim and I stripped and got into the shower together. The master shower was large enough to fit four people easily, so we had ample room.

"Baby, turn off the overhead rain heads; I don't want to get my hair wet. I'll use the handheld."

I pushed the appropriate buttons to turn off the overhead and side showerheads, leaving only the main shower and handheld working. I got it under the main shower, blocked its spray as Kim entered, and handed her the handheld. I soaped up quickly, and as I turned, Kim gave me the hand shower so she could wash. Since I had the soap in my hand, I told her to hang onto it and washed her body for her. I stayed below her shoulders and rubbed the suds all over her smooth skin. I took extra time with her breasts, and she chided me to move on as I felt her nipples harden under my fingertips. She turned for me to soap her back, and I soaped my way slowly down to her firm ass and thighs. She turned again, and I washed her belly and legs before focusing on the heavenly place between them. Kim spread her feet apart as I washed her mound. I once again spent more time than I should have as I cleaned her pussy and ass.

But when I took the showerhead to rinse her, she moaned in pleasure as I directed the stream of hot water against her clit. As I rinsed the soap from between her legs, I rubbed my fingers over and through her pussy lips. With the water pulsing against her clit, I pushed two fingers between her lips and into her cunt. Kim moaned and grabbed my head to steady herself as she thrust her hips into my hand. She again told me to hurry as we did not have time to play around.

"Brad... we don't have time..."

-- Desire --

Kim's protest was weak and faltered when I replaced the stream of water with my tongue and slowly pumped my fingers deep into her hot channel. She leaned against the wall, lifted her foot to the wooded bench, and spread her knee to the side. Kim pulled my face into her mound as her protests turned to sighs of pleasure and moans of encouragement. Kim gasped as I swirled my tongue around her sensitive nub. I licked, nibbled, and sucked on her erect clit as I rapidly plunged my fingers into her cunt. Her pussy rippled and grasped at my thrusting fingers as her sweet juices ran down my hand.

"Yeah, yeah, right there, oh fuck," she encouraged.

Between work and trying to close on the house, it had been several days since we had sex, and both of us were overdue. At this time in our lives, barring illness or work travel, we rarely went more than a couple of days before one or the other of us would initiate sexual activity. So, over a week was unusual, and our pent-up sexual desire bordered on frustration. Kin and I were very in tune with each other sexually, and this was why she didn't stop me. She knew what I was feeling, as I knew she was long overdue for a good orgasm.

Slowly and steadily, I worked my fingers in and out of Kim while I orally pleasured her. She moaned and sighed as I sucked on her erect clit, grasped it between my teeth to gently bite it as I flicked it with my tongue. I dropped the hand shower, and it swung aimlessly, spraying water against the front of the shower enclosure as I used that hand to probe between her ass cheeks and press my soapy fingers into her rosebud. My long finger slipped effortlessly into her dark hole, and Kim moaned appreciatively as I pushed it up to the third knuckle. My thick digit pumped into her, and she cried out in pleasure when I drove a second finger in to stretch her tight hole. I alternatively pumped the fingers into her receptive body. Kim trembled as my fingers slid against each other when I thrust them inside her.

Kim had always cum quickly when properly stimulated, and this was no exception. She pulled my head tight to her pussy and screamed she was cumming. Kim's body shook and spasmed through a series of orgasms as I sucked hard on her clit and plunged my fingers repeatedly into her. Kim let out guttural moans and incomprehensible words as she held my head tight, and her pussy and ass clenched my fingers. Copious amounts of her sweet nectar flowed down my arm.

As her orgasms subsided, I pulled my fingers from her shaking body. I stood, and the engorged head of my hard cock slid along her inner thigh until it found its target. When my purple head slid between Kim's wet and open lips, I thrust my hips, and she pivoted hers into me, which drove my rigid shaft deep into her slick chamber. The muscles of her spasming pussy gripped and closed around each inch of my cock as it invaded her warm sheath. Kim grunted at my forceful but not unexpected penetration. Anyone watching could not confuse my animalistic, lust-filled frenzy with tender lovemaking as I drove my cock into her depths. My chest crushed into her breasts as the force of my desire pinned her to the wall. My hands gripped her ass cheeks as I relentlessly pummeled her hot pussy with rapid, deep thrusts. Our dinner reservation was the furthest thing from my mind; my only thought was my need to release my dreaded semen buildup. Kim wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her foot from the bench to wrap her leg around my waist as I repeatedly plunged my stiff shaft deep into her gyrating hips. Kim's body responded to my urgency; her pussy grasped and squeezed my shaft as if it craved to be filled with my cum.

Kim held me tight as I wildly pumped my cock into her seething cunt. I felt another series of orgasms rack her body. Hot water cascaded down my back as my balls tightened, and my pent-up climax began. We cried out in unison as the first eruption of my cum rushed into her womb. Kim bit my shoulder, and my hips involuntarily thrust with each release of my hot seed into Kim's convulsing pussy.

About halfway through my orgasm, Kim reluctantly pushed me away from her, slid down the tile wall, and sat on the wooden bench. Her legs splayed apart, my cum oozed from her gaping pussy. As I stepped back, thick streams of cum pulsed from my cock as my orgasm continued. Arcing across the space between us, a rope of thick white cum landed on her tits and belly and streaked over her jet-black muff. Kim reacted quickly and grasped my jerking cock. She jacked and pumped my cock as she directed my ejaculations of cum to her belly and pussy. When my climax slowed, she took me into her mouth and sucked the last of cum from me. Kim let my spent cock drop from her lips, and I sat on the bench next to her, put my arm around her shoulders, and pulled her into me. Her head fell to the side to rest on my shoulder. Her breasts moved up and down with each of her deep breaths.

"Fuck, I needed that. We both did. I love you, baby, but we really didn't have time for this."

"But we needed it," I struggled to say. "It's been too long."

Kim softly caressed my right thigh. Her left hand glided up and down my damp skin, and then she softly wrapped her fingers around my somewhat deflated yet still partially hard cock. She laughed softly as she slowly stroked my tender shaft.

"You're right, it has, and you were great, baby, as always. But we got to get moving, or we'll be late.."

Neither of us moved except her hand as it moved up and down the length of my cock. Her words said one thing, but her hand stopped my shaft from further deflation. I sat, head back against the tile wall, eyes closed, feet spread out, and breathing deeply with the hot water from the shower spraying on my legs. After a few more strokes, my dick responded to her action and throbbed as blood started to flow back into it.

"Uh, huh," I managed between breaths. "Whatever you say."

As my cock began to stiffen in her grasp, I slid my hand over her breast and pulled at her still-hard nipple. Kim laughed again as she lifted her head from my shoulder, released my cock, and stood up. She back-handed my upper arm.

"We definitely don't have time for round two."

She ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head.

"Fuck, my head is all sweaty. I have to wash my hair. Get up, you old horndog, and rinse yourself off so I can wash my hair and get out of here.

I sat up, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her down to my lap. My mostly hard cock slid between her legs and over her wet lips. I pumped my hips so my shaft slid up and down between her engorged lips.

"Fuck dinner!"

I reached between her legs and pushed my cock into her pussy. The next movement of my hips caused it to slide into her hot, wet channel. Kim pivoted her hips and took me deeper into her cunt.

"You got me hard again; let's not waste this. I want to fuck you until we can't fuck anymore."

I reached up and cupped her orbs and pinched her nipples. Kim moaned and moved her hips back and forth. At the same time, she started to move up and down on my shaft. We groaned as I massaged and squeezed her sensitive tits. Kim leaned forward, put her hands on her knees, and moved faster. Her ass slammed into the top of my thighs as she pumped her hips up and down on my cock with abandon. A moment later, she let out a guttural, primal-like scream as she moved even faster, pounding herself on my cock. All I could do was grip the bench. I felt her pussy convulse around my shaft and knew she was cumming. Kim screamed again, panted, and groaned but didn't slow down. I wasn't there yet, but I would be if she kept this up.

Of course, I had to open my mouth like a dumb-fuck.

"See, you wanted more, cum again for me, baby. And after you take my cum, I'll call Nick and apologize for standing them up."

Kim stopped, stood up suddenly with a grunt, and staggered forward under the shower.

"Awe, what the hey, Kimmy?"

She turned to me with a stern look that melted into a smile; her breathing was ragged, but her voice was direct. It softened with a small laugh.

"No way, you horny bastard. I want dinner, and we are not blowing off Nick and Barb. Now get your ass up, clean yourself up, and get a move on. We can still make it on time, but no lollygagging and definitely no more fucking!"

I got up and grabbed the hand shower.

"At least until after dinner. Then I'll be your fucktoy until you have no more cum to give me."

"Ok, I'm gonna hold you to that."

She crossed her heart with a laugh.

"Promise, now get your ass in gear."

We both showered quickly, and as Kim washed her hair, I got out and hurriedly shaved. I wanted to finish what I needed to do and leave the bathroom to her when she got out of the shower. To help, I got her a fresh towel and put her hairdryer on the counter. She got out of the shower as I left the bathroom.

"Let's show off tonight," Kim said after she stepped out of the shower. "Wear your Armani. I want to dress to impress."

I nodded in agreement and walked into the bedroom.

Kim was out of the bathroom in a flash. Her hair and makeup were done in record time. I had moved much slower and only managed to put on my socks and boxers before she started to get dressed. Kim's eyes widened, and her lips turned down slightly when she saw my state of readiness.

Kim shook her head but didn't say anything as she slipped on her black Versace briefs and matching half bra. I'm not sure if that is what it is called, but it only cupped the underside of her breasts and didn't cover her nipples. The black Versace mini evening dress flowed over her body like silken skin. With that half bra, the dress barely contained her lovely globes. That dress didn't allow for a regular bra, but it had just enough material on the front of the breasts to keep her nipples from being obvious unless they were hard. Kim would turn some heads tonight. I loved that dress; it fit her like a second skin, and I got hard when she twirled before me. Kim didn't wear her Versace often, but when she did, everyone noticed. It was her power dress; men and some of their wives would lust for her. Women would envy her style. She would flirt with men and their wives all night to tease me. I knew I had an exciting night ahead of me.

"You better calm down, sir; I already said there is no more time for that. You'll have to wait until after dinner."

My resurgent erection stuck out through the fly of my boxers, and I stroked it slowly.

"Awe..., how about a quick blowjob, my love?"

"What? And chance getting your cum all over this dress? No way, Jose. The last time I did that, it took two trips to the dry cleaners to get it all out. Now put that away and get dressed."

"I can't wait to peel that off you later."

"Mmmm, maybe, if you are lucky and a good boy."

I dressed sharply in my Armani suit, white button-down shirt, tie, and Ferragamo shoes. I twirled in front of Kim as she slid her lovely feet into a pair of black Gianvito pumps. She looked at me with a hungry smile.

"I can't wait to peel that off you tonight."

"If you're a good girl."

Kim stood up and dragged her fingernails up the inside of my thigh and over my still-hard cock as she kissed me.

"I'd rather be a bad girl," she breathed as her tongue lashed my ear.

-----------------------------------

I groaned, spun us around, and pushed her down on the bed. She laughed lustily as I pushed her skirt up to her hips and spread her legs. I fished my erection out of my pants while I moved between her caramel thighs and pulled the triangle of her briefs aside. Her wetness betrayed her excitement. In one motion, I entered and thrust deep into her steamy channel. Her hot chamber collapsed and gripped my rigid shaft as it penetrated her depths. Kim grunted at my forceful penetration.

"Oh, fuck!"

On my second thrust, I felt her hips thrust back and her cunt clamp hard on my shaft as she groaned loudly. Kim grasped her ankles and pulled them wide as I rapidly thrust into her. Our shower fuck did not satisfy my pent-up sexual frustration, nor hers. I felt her body tremble as her orgasms started. I loved how she could cum so quickly, and that spurred me on. Her juices oozed out around my pistoning cock, and I felt it running down my balls. I imagined it was puddling on the bed. My own orgasm began to grow and rumble inside me. I leaned down and kissed her soft red lips hard as I thrust deep to release another torrent of cum inside her.

She moaned and encouraged me to cum.

"Come on, Brad. Cum for me. Come on, Brad."

I heard Kim snapping her fingers. Why is she snapping her fingers?

-----------------------------------

"Come on, Brad, let's get going.

"Yo! Earth to Brad... Let's go, we'll be late.

Fuck! I must have zoned out for a second; we were still standing at the foot of the bed. But I was holding her waist, and my one hand was between her legs.

Kim slapped my hand away.

"STOP! You're going to ruin my dress."

I took a step back and shook my head to clear it. I felt discombobulated.

"Fuck, sorry, Kim, I zoned out for a second."

"Yeah, you did. Are you OK? You're sweating."

I wiped my brow and took a breath.

"I'm fine. My imagination ran a bit wild for a second."

"What?"

"Well, I imagined I threw you on the bed and started fucking the shit out of you. I guess I'm still worked up from the shower."

Kim laughed.

"That would explain why you grabbed my cooter and said something about cumming before you kissed me."

She laughed again, and I joined her.

"I think all the stress and lack of sex for the last couple of weeks is getting to us both. The shower helped, but we can make up for it tonight... Okay>"

"Sounds like a fine plan, my love."

We hugged, kissed, straightened our clothes, and headed for the restaurant.

-- Bon Appétit --

Only moments after we sat at our table, I saw Nick and Barb enter the restaurant. Nick wore the same suit he had on earlier, but Barb wore a low-cut red evening dress. It was nearly the same style as Kim's. The low cut of the top exposed a good amount of the pale flesh of her breasts, and the hem of the skirt stopped just short of mid-thigh. The eyes of every man in the restaurant, including myself, followed Barb as she walked across the room. She was the same height as Kim, and Barb had a fuller figure except for her breasts. Nick seemed oblivious to the attention his wife drew. Barb smiled with a keen awareness of the eyes watching her.

Kim drew the same looks when we walked to our table, and I noticed a few women chide their men about their swiveling heads.

Kim didn't turn to see Nick and Barb until they reached our table. Nick and I exchanged a welcoming handshake as the women gushed over the dresses each wore. They hugged, and Barb seemed to hold the hug longer than expected. Then Nick and I hugged each other's wife politely before we sat down.

Kim and I were surprised when Nick and Barb arrived without their teenage children. After they sat, Kim asked about them, and Barb said they were staying with friends. The waiter came and asked if we were still waiting for two more guests. I apologized and said they would not be joining us. I asked if he'd rather sit us at a table for four. He said that would be perfect if we didn't mind, as they had a group of six waiting in the bar. He then said he would give us the best table in the house. It was a lovely table, secluded in an enclave with a view of the lake, and it was not near the kitchen or the bathrooms. It offered quite a bit of privacy.

We happily changed tables and sat so the women could view the park and lake. I had the wine list and was about to order a bottle when the waiter excused himself. He returned with a 1995 Krug Grande Cuvée and spoke to Nick.

"The '95 you requested, sir."

"Excellent," then Nick turned to us. "This is my treat for being the best client I've ever had."

Kim and I looked at each other with surprise. We were wine drinkers and knew this champagne. We also knew this 20-year-old vintage with restaurant markup was north of $1000. Kim shook her head.

"No way, Nick, that's too much."

"She's right; you don't need to do this. I should buy it as a thank you for all you have done."

Barb was unaware of the expensive bottle the waiter held. She turned and looked at it with a questioning look on her face.

yooper
yooper
23 Followers