A Closing Celebration - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Barb exclaimed in wonder.

As the stream of cum ended, Kim dove back in. This time she shoved two fingers into Rebecca's cunt and sucked on her clit. A moment later, Rebecca convulsed again and sprayed her cum into Kim's face. This time, Kim was ready and opened her mouth to try to catch all she could. When her orgasm subsided, Rebecca collapsed into my arms.

"Oh my fucking god," Rebecca breathed out as a big smile filled her face.

"Goddamn, I've seen that in prom movies but thought it was fake," Barb said in amazement.

-- Dirty --

I picked up Rebecca's limp body and laid her in the middle of the bed next to Nick. I sat on the other side of our naked guest as she regained her composure after one of the most intense orgasms I've seen in a while. Rebecca lay with a smile on her face, arms out from her sides, legs spread, and knees bent over the edge of the bed. Her long lips lay open, and her wet pussy looked raw from the fucking and licking it just received. Her round and flushed B-cup breasts moved up and down with her rapid breathing. My eyes drank in her beautiful young body, and that's when I noticed two very faint scars on her lower abdomen. They looked old, at least ten years or more. The first, on her right side, was a short diagonal from having her appendix removed. The other, a longer horizontal scar, was at the bottom of her belly, just above her pubis. Rebecca has a child, I thought, and it was delivered via C-section. I glanced at her smiling face and wondered how old she was.

I rolled to face Rebecca, and a light sheen of sweat coated her body. Her breathing had slowed, and her eyes were closed. She let out a soft hum as my hand glided up her thigh to her mid-section in a gentle caress. I held my hand so it barely touched her warm, smooth skin as it roamed all over her abdomen. She sighed at my tender touch but moaned when my hand found her breasts. I gently kneaded her firm round globes, my fingertips dancing across her nipples. She lifted her right hand and ran her fingers through my hair.

My attention shifted to Kim when she laughed as Rebecca's cream dripped off her face and tits. She asked Barb to get a couple of towels. Barb ran to the bathroom, and Kim took off her bra and panties. Holding them away from her, she shook them to get some of Rebecca's cum off of them. Barb returned with the towels but stopped short when she saw Kimm nude, standing in her Italian heels. Her mouth was open as her eyes scanned every inch of my wife's beautiful body. I've been with her for almost fifteen years, and I still do that.

"She's so beautiful," Rebecca whispered almost inaudibly.

Kim stepped forward and took the towels, breaking the spell she cast over Barb. She then handed her the damp underthings. Kim threw one towel on the puddle caused by Rebecca and started to wipe her face with the other. She stopped suddenly and glanced up at Barb. She began to say something, but Barb's expression of disbelief stopped her before saying one word.

"Holy christ! These are Versace!" Barb exclaimed.

"Yes, they are. Do you like them?"

"Oh my god! How much did they cost?"

"BARBARA!" Nick yelled out.

I guessed he thought her question inappropriate. I threw some wood on the fire.

"Ask her about her dress?" I laughed.

Nick picked up his head and glared at me across Rebecca's naked, sweaty body. Rebecca giggled.

"More than that bottle of champagne," Kim said matter-of-factly. "Would you be a dear and put those on the vanity? But come back quickly. I need your help with something."

Barb almost ran to the bathroom and returned quickly. Kim spread her feet apart and held her arms out from her sides as if to present her naked body to Barb, who stood two feet in front of Kim.

"Would you be so kind as to help clean this mess off of me?"

Barb reached out to grab the towel from Kim's hand, but Kim threw it at the nearest couch. Barb gave Kim a questioning and confused look.

"No, not with the towel. Please clean me with your tongue," Kim told her with a low and sultry voice."

"Holy fuck," Rebecca whispered.

Surprise, then lust replaced confusion on Barb's face. She moved to Kim and started by licking my wife's left breast. Kim softly mewed as Barb's tongue licked her sensitive nipple. Barb slowly licked the clear fluid from Kim's breast. She was systematic and determined to clean every drop of cum off Kim. Kim sighed and moaned appreciatively for her efforts. Barb's hands caressed the smooth skin of Kim's sides and softly moaned as her tongue roamed over Kim's breasts.

"Her tits are her kryptonite," I remarked, "bet ya a dollar you can make her cum just sucking on her tits."

"Hush!" Kim laughed, "Not until she gets little miss cumbucket's splooge off me."

Everyone laughed, and I glanced to my left to see Nick and Rebecca propped up on their elbows, watching Barb and Kim.

"Hey," Rebecca laughed, "I resemble that remark."

This caused more laughter, and she and Nick sat up on the edge of the bed. My hand fell to her lap.

"That's enough from the peanut gallery," Kim lovingly chided us, "you're distracting my helper." Then she softly encouraged Barb. "that's right, use your tongue between my tits. Oh, that is nice. Our little friend is tasty, isn't she."

"Oh, god, yes," Barb enthusiastically agreed. "And you do, too. I can't believe I've missed out on this my whole life. I'm so wet right now, I can't wait to eat..."

"Shhhh, let's finish our chores, and then you can have dessert."

Barb redoubled her efforts. She approached Kim's right breast differently. She started at the base and worked her way out to Kim's nipple. When Barb finally reached Kim's nipple, she sucked it hard and then bit and pulled it with her teeth. Kim moaned louder than before, and her legs shook.

"Nice," Rebecca said softly.

We watched silently as Barb cleaned Kim's chest, neck, and face. She stopped briefly to kiss Kim. When they were kissing, I began to tentatively rub Rebecca's clit, and then her fingers wrapped around my still-stiff shaft. I looked at her, and she had Nick's cock in her other hand. She cooed and stroked us in unison.

"This is a first for me," she grinned, "two cocks at once. I'll need to log this in my diary."

Nick and I moaned as Rebecca gripped us firmly and with long, fast strokes.

"I don't know who I want to fuck first. I loved the feel of your dick, but I've never had anything like him before. I don't know if he'll fit."

"The female's vagina has a remarkable elasticity," Nick said. "It can accommodate a baby's head, and that's way bigger than me."

"If I may interject," I said. "While I am certain you could take Nick or most of him, I'd like to finish what I started. So, if it is okay with you, Ms. Simons, as the temporary lord of this manor, I wish to invoke Prima Nocta."

"What?" Nick asked.

"You know that was never a real thing," Rebecca laughed.

"Yes, but I thought it sounded good."

"What?" Nick asked again.

"Mr. Demmings... ah, I should call you Brad now. Since you did have your cock inside me. Brad is trying to invoke the ancient right of lords that lets them have sex with any of their female subjects at any time. With or without consent. It was said they do this on a woman's wedding night to fuck her before her new husband does. Basically, the king's right to deposit his cum before anyone else."

"Without consent? I thought you said this was all about consent?"

"I asked her first."

Rebecca and I laughed, and I was impressed with her knowledge of history and Latin.

"It's a myth, Nick. It was dreamed up to demonize the ruling class. It means to be first at night, or something like that. But you see it in movies and books all the time. Patrick Stewart invoked it at the end of 'Men in Tights.' And yes, Brad did ask me first before he tried to be funny."

"Tried; I thought I did a pretty good job."

"No, to be funny, you need to make people laugh. Nick had no clue, and you invoked a tradition, although a myth, meant to demean and subjugate women."

Rebecca just demonstrated she is well-educated and brilliant. Two enormous turn-ons for me. I felt I got harder as she continued to jack us off. She never slowed her pace, so I didn't think she was upset by my comment, but to be sure, I was sincere in my response.

"I apologize; I didn't want to infer subjugation of you in any way."

"Oh, you're good," she laughed, "I got your dry humor. I just wanted to give you shit before I let you fuck me again."

"So all this is about Brad going first? No worries, he's the man."

"That's very kind of you, Rebecca. I think."

We laughed as Rebecca slid back on the bed, laid down, and spread her legs. Kim and Barb were temporarily ignored, except for Kim's increased volume.

"Come on, M'Lord, time is a wasting."

-- Teamwork --

I stood up and stared down at this beautiful young lady urging me to fuck her. But I didn't climb between her legs.

"I think we should start fulfilling your fantasy. Nick, slide back on the bed with your head in the corner and your big feet toward us. M'Lady, if you would be so kind as to get on all fours between Nick's legs..."

Rebecca didn't let me finish. She jumped up and got on her hands and knees between Nick's legs and with her ass to me. She grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked it as she wiggled her ass at me.

"Rockin'. Great idea. Filled at both ends."

I stepped up to her and rubbed my hands over her smooth, firm ass, then grabbed my cock and rubbed its head up and down between her long wet lips.

"You can get us both off at the same time."

Rebecca never answered because she was sliding her lips over Nick's bulbous head. Nick moaned as she took him into her mouth. I rubbed my cock between her warm labia feeling her lips wrap around my head as I slid through them. Rebecca wiggled her ass and pushed back into me to get me to enter her. She groaned in frustration as I slid my cock over, through, and around, but not into her hot box. I slapped my head against her clit, and that changed the tone of her groan. As I slid my cock over her pussy, it was quickly coated with abundant wetness. I pulled my shaft up and let it rest in the warm crevice of her ass cheeks. I pulled her cheeks apart and then pumped my cock between them. My well-lubricated shaft slid easily between her soft globes, and Rebecca flexed her ass to squeeze my rigid shaft.

After I pumped my cock several pleasurable times between her smooth cheeks, I pressed my head deeper until it rested against her rosebud. I tested her ass by pushing my cock into her backdoor and then pulling back. Usually, I did this to see how the woman reacted, which would guide my next action. But I already knew Rebecca liked her ass filled, and I only did this to tease her. She moaned each time I pressed my cock against her dark hole, but the third time I applied greater pressure, the head of my cock spread the tight opening, and I entered her to the ridge of my glans. Her mouth stuffed with Nick's cock, Rebecca still made a loud affirmation to fuck her in the ass. When I pulled my cock out, her moan turned to a growl of frustration.

Rebecca pushed her ass hard toward me, and I rubbed my cock down through her lips again and brought it back to her ass. When I pressed forward, she thrust back, and at least two inches of my cock drove into her tight hole. Rebecca let out a long sigh of contentment. I pulled it out again, much to her dissatisfaction, but this time as I rubbed it through her beautiful long pussy lips, I found the entrance to her love pot and pushed my cock inside. She moaned on Nick's cock as I slowly penetrated her until my thighs pressed against her ass. I went deeper than when she rode me, and I felt my head press against her cervix. Her pussy felt like a soft leather glove encasing my hard cock. I held it deep inside her, relishing the feeling. Her pussy muscles gripped and pulsed around my throbbing shaft. I held her hips firmly as I kept myself inside her as Rebecca rotated and pivoted her hips, which made my cock move around in her wet chamber.

"Goddamit, quit fucking teasing and fuck me!" Rebecca growled at me before she took nearly half of Nick's cock into her mouth.

I teased and delayed because I knew I wouldn't last long this round. Yes, I fucked Kim in the shower, but I have been brought to the edge three times tonight, and my orgasm will not be denied this time. I did as she asked and thrust with an increasing tempo and long strokes. I felt a shiver run through her body as soon as I started. Within minutes my hips slammed against her ass with my forceful thrust. It caused her body to jerk forward and back as she sucked on my realtor's cock. From the sounds that Nick made, I didn't think he had long to go either. He caressed her hair and looked at her as she licked and sucked his dick. It occurred to me then that Rebecca slightly resembles Sara, and I wondered if he saw that.

I had heard a steady chorus of moans from the women, and I glanced over my right shoulder to see Kim sitting on a towel on the couch, legs spread wide, and Barb was eating and fingering her pussy. It looked like Barb was doing an excellent job as Kim appeared to be in the throws of an orgasm.

I turned my attention back to Rebecca and saw she had spread Nick's legs wide and was teasing his asshole with her fingers. If she did what it looked like, she'd be choking on Nick's cum in no time. That put an idea in my head. I reached around and rubbed her clit and pussy to lubricate my hand, then pulled her cheeks apart and thrust my thumb into her ass. Rebecca shook violently, and her cunt clamped so hard when I was on an outstroke she expelled me from her cunt. Before I could re-enter her, she screamed on Nick's cock as she came and ejaculated a large stream of her thick, clear fluid all over my hips and belly.

"I guess you like that," I remarked lustily.

I shoved my cock back into her dripping pussy and thrust harder and faster than I had so far that night. My thumb pushed deep as I repeatedly jammed it into her ass. Moments later, Rebecca rewarded me with another intense orgasm. But this time, I was buried deep, and her cum squished out around my shaft. Her cunt spasmed as I banged against the top of her vagina. Rebecca sucked and stroked Nick's cock with abandon, and he let out a loud groan when she pushed her middle finger deep into his ass.

I felt my orgasm approach, so I pulled my thumb out and replaced it with my cock. Rebecca's already loosened ass took me with no trouble, and I drove my cock deep into her nether chamber. After only a couple of fast strokes inside her hot, tight hole, another eruption of Rebecca's cum spewed between my legs and across the floor. Her convulsing body threw me over the edge, and I thrust deep. The pressure expanded at the base of my shaft and held for what felt like minutes before it finally released. I cried out in ecstasy as the surge of semen sped through my shaft to unleash an explosive blast of cum deep into her ass. Rebecca cried out on Nick's cock as she felt my cum unload inside her bowels. My hips slammed into her ass with each intense release.

As the last of my seed emptied inside her, Nick groaned, and Rebecca's head stopped moving. I heard her gulp several times as she tried to swallow his load. His hips jerked to thrust his cock into her mouth with each release of cum. Rebecca managed to take two or three loads before she gagged and coughed. A mouthful of cum sprayed out over his cock,, hips, and belly. She pulled her mouth off of him, and I watched as the following several streams of cum splashed into her face or over her head. She held onto his cock and tried to catch it in her mouth, but Nick released an excessive amount of cum, even for him.

Cum dripped from Rebecca's face, hair, and tits when Nick's orgasm finally ended, and he collapsed back on the bed. Rebecca held his cock with both hands and seemed stunned.

"HOLY FUCK!" she exclaimed.

She took the end of his cock back into her mouth and gently sucked and licked it before she released it, and it flopped down on his belly. I still held her hips, pressed up tight against her. My unladen cock still throbbed deep in her ass. Rebecca turned her cum covered face to me and laughed.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking awesome!"

I pumped my softening shaft in her ass a few more times. Rebecca hummed appreciatively and then said, disappointed, "Oh," when I pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed. She turned around and sat down beside me, wiping cum from her smiling face.

"That was a LOT!" she said.

"You go, girl!" Kim said enthusiastically,

"Yeah, sorry, I should've warned you. Nick hadn't cum in almost a week." Barb said half apologetically.

Nick didn't react and appeared to have fallen asleep.

Baarb was sitting on the floor at Kim's feet, her face shiny with Kim's juices. Kim sat on the couch, legs spread, her beautiful pussy, red and engorged from Beth's tongue and fingers.

"How did your first threesome with men feel?"

"Oh my god, it was incredible."

I gave a thumbs-up and flopped down on the bed. Rebecca wiped some more cum from her face and licked it off her fingers before she, too, flopped back onto the bed. I turned and looked at her sweaty, naked body and smiling face as she lay beside me. I propped myself on my left arm, leaned over her, and kissed her softly. Her eyes widened slightly as I licked the cum from my lips.

"It was incredible," I said.

I lay back. The room was silent except for breathing as we all basked in pre-orgasmic bliss. Then Kim broke the silence.

"Alright, bitch, get up here. It's your turn."

Rebecca and I lifted our heads and saw Barb and Kim standing in a tight embrace. Then Barb sat on the couch, and Kim got on her knees between Barb's legs. We dropped our heads back to the bed, and we heard Barb moan when Kim licked her clit.

"You want to get in on that?" I asked as I stared up at the ornate ceiling tiles.

"Yeah, but not right now. I need to catch my breath," Rebecca answered, staring at the same ceiling.

We lay listening to my wife eat out Barb. Kim had already made Barb cum, but she was just getting started.

"How long before you two get hard again?"

"I don't know, ten, fifteen minutes max."

"Good..."

A phone rang and interrupted Rebecca's response. It sounded like a Red Hot Chili Peppers song.

"FUCK! Work!"

Rebecca spun around, wiped her hands on the couch, and grabbed her pants from the end of the bed. She carefully pulled her phone from one pocket and looked at it.

"FUCK, it's the front desk."

Rebecca glanced at her watch, wiped the cum off of it, and looked at it again.

"Fuck, this was a lot longer than a few minutes."

Rebeca sat up, looked at us, and then pressed the answer button on the phone. Kim had stopped servicing Barb, and we all watched with bated breath as Rebecca answered the phone. She code-switched to manager mode.

"Hello desk, this is Bec..., this is Rebecca, what do you need?"

She held the phone away from her face so as not to get Nick's cum on it.

"Ms. Simons, where are you?"

"Well..."

-- This is The End, for now --

What will Revecca say? Will she get in trouble? Will she blow off her job? Will they ever eat the chocolate mousse? Stay tuned for part 2 to find out what Rebecca does, what happened to the wine, the surprising guests who show up on Saturday, and more.

Please leave your feedback. Your suggestions are welcome.

Please watch for more Pine Run Stories and the continuing adventures of Kim, Brad, and their new friends.