A Closing Celebration - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I never asked; I just assumed," I said with a bit of disgust."

Kim called me a dork, and everyone laughed.

"I can show you to your room," Becky said helpfully.

Becky walked past us and pressed the down button. Thankfully, the elevator was still there, and the doors opened slowly.

"Are there cameras in our suite?" Kim asked as we entered the elevator.

"Oh, no. That would be illegal. "Cameras are only placed in the hallways around the elevator and at the exits."

"Well, Becky, would you be so kind as to show us to our suite?"

"It would be my pleasure."

As the doors were closing, Kim moved close to Becky.

"You are adorable, do you know that? Your lips are so kissable."

When the doors shut, Kim kissed Becky, and Becky reciprocated. They held a long, passionate kiss until Kim broke it off and looked at Barb. Becky then kissed Barb with the same passion. She then watched as Kim and Barb kissed. We stood in nearly the same positions going down as we did going up, except Nick and I stood closer. We completely surrounded Becky to hide her from view. As the elevator descended, all three women made out, and Nick and I stood side by side, pressed up against Becky. We watched the three women kiss but did nothing. As the elevator rumbled past the 2nd floor, Becky shifted her stance and rubbed her ass against my thigh. I pressed my hips forward slightly. I felt her hand on my thigh as the elevator slowed to a stop. Nick and I discreetly moved back, and the women straightened their clothes. When the door opened, Nick and I stepped to the side, and Becky exited first, followed by our wives.

Becky took on a professional air and stepped forward. The hotel manager gave us a quizzical look.

"Please follow me; I'll show you to your suite." Then Becky informed the manager, "They thought the room was on the third floor."

The manager nodded and went back to her work. Becky led us down a long hallway with few doors. She asked me for my keycard, swiped it, and opened our door. Handing back the keycard, she held the door as we entered. Kim handed Barb off to Nick, and they walked into the large entry/sitting room and stopped by one of the couches. I walked in a few feet, and Kim stood next to Becky.

"No cameras here?" Kim asked.

"No cameras," Becky answered. She seemed a little breathless again.

-- Becky's So Hot --

Kim reached out with the back of her fingers and gently caressed Becky's cheek. Becky closed her eyes, pressed her cheek into Kim's fingers, and stepped away from the door, which closed softly behind her.

"Your skin is soft and beautiful," Kim purred.

Kim's fingers glided down Becky's cheek to her throat, neck, and ear. She then tucked some of Becky's brown hair behind her ear. Becky sighed with her eyes half closed as Kim's fingertips traced the young woman's jawline.

I quickly realized that Kim was playing her game of seduction, and her target was Becky. Few people have ever resisted Kim when she decides to seduce them. No matter who they are. I watched her seduce a num one night. Barb had never seen this before, looked a little confused, and whispered something to Nick. Nick whispered back, and Barb nodded in understanding. We just needed to play along.

Becky was a lovely young woman; I guessed she was in her early twenties. Then I noticed her nameplate said she was an assistant manager. That made me reconsider, and I thought Becky might be in her mid or late twenties. She was a slim five-foot-three and about 110 lbs. She had shoulder-length curly brown hair, big brown eyes, and a narrow face. Her lips were full and turned up in a smile. She wore a button-down hotel shirt and matching slacks. The clothes did nothing to show off her figure. But I could tell she had a slim build and smallish tits.

And she was totally taken by Kim.

Kim gently took hold of Becky's hands and stared into her brown eyes. Becky freely gave Kim her hands and stepped forward. She acted like no one else was in the room. Then Barb interrupted the magic.

"Excuse me. Where's the bathroom?"

Becky snapped into her role but didn't release Kim's hands.

"Go through that door on the right, through the living room, and it is off the bedroom."

"Thanks," Barb said, and she left the room.

"Now, you were saying..." Becky said sexily to Kim.

"Well, now I like you even better. I was about to say that I find you an attractive and lovely woman, and I think Rebecca is more suited to you. It's a powerful name for a powerful woman."

"Holy crap! This place is huge!" Barb yelled out from the other room.

Nick shook his head and sat on the couch as we all laughed. But Rebecca never took her eyes off Kim. She had a laser focus on my wife and would not be distracted. Kim was right to say she was a powerful woman, and I began to wonder who was seducing whom.

"Thank you. I like Rebecca better. It is quite an unexpected pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful, and your eyes seem to burn through me. I feel you inside me.

"Mmmm, I could stare into your eyes all night. I feel I could get lost in them. But please forgive me if I'm being too forward. But I feel a longing, a desire burning inside you. Am I correct? Because I feel that same heat rising in me."

Kim lifted and kissed the back of Rebecca's right hand, then turned it over and kissed her palm. Rebecca sighed softly and took a small step toward Kim.

"Yes," Rebecca said firmly, her voice an octave lower.

That was the second sexiest 'yes' I have ever heard.

Rebecca lifted Kim's hand to her lips, kissing her palm and wrist.

"Mmm, your perfume is intoxicating. You're intoxicating."

Kim led toward Rebecca to kiss her, but a knock on the door interrupted them. They released each other's hands, and each took a step backward. I shook my head in disbelief and answered the door.

"Hello, Mr. Demmings? I have your desserts."

A younger woman, wearing a kitchen uniform, stood at the door holding a silver tray with our mousse. I opened the door and let her in. She looked briefly startled to see Rebecca.

"Susie, please take the Demming's desserts to the kitchen and put them in the refrigerator."

"Yes, Ms. Simons."

The young woman responded with deference and walked across the room."

"Wait," Rebecca said quickly. "The Demmings and their guest are not ready to have their desserts. Please cover them carefully with some saran wrap before you refrigerate them. Do you know how to do that properly?"

"Yes, Ms. Simons. I do it all the time in the kitchen."

"Excellent. Thank you, Susie. I will surely mention your attention to detail to Chef Tobias."

"Thank you, Ms. Simons."

Susie went through the door on the left as Barb returned. She watched Susie walk away from her.

"Is that our dessert?" Barb said as she walked back into the room.

"Yes, she's taking them to the kitchen," I said, "and putting them in the refrigerator until we are ready to eat them."

"Refrigerator? This place has a kitchen, too?"

"And a dining room," Rebecca said, "living room, bedroom, large bath, a sunroom with a hot tub, and a private entrance to our gardens. Please forgive me, I've been lax. Let me give you a tour of our best suite."

Rebecca was in full manager mode as she walked toward the doors at the other end of the room. We followed and stopped when she turned around."

"This is the entrance hall and sitting room. Now, please follow me."

Rebecca led us to the right and into the large living room. It was expansive, with three couches forming a U shape and facing the fireplace, two wingback chairs, a small game table with two chairs, a massive bookshelf full of books, a wet bar, and a large screen TV on the mantle. It had a late Victorian vibe but with some modern furniture. As she guided us around the room, Kim stayed at Rebecca's side and would casually touch her. Barb looked like a kid entering Disneyland for the first time.

Then Rebecca led us into the bedroom and sat on the end of the king-sized bed. Kim sat beside her and then flopped back onto the bed with her arms over her head. She looked sexy as she lay on the bed. Her black dress pulled tight across her body to highlight her breasts and mound. The hem slid up to her upper thighs, and I could see her black panties. Rebecca outlined the high points of the room and frequently glanced at Kim lying next to her. As she turned to point out features, she put one hand on Kim's upper thigh, her fingers gently pressed into Kim's smooth flesh. Rebecca also told us the mattresses were replaced every six months, and the hotel donated them to several women's shelters across the U.P.

Rebecca reluctantly stood and helped Kim to her feet. She then showed us the bathroom and took us out to the sunroom. She explained the hot tub controls and that the tub was drained and refilled after every occupancy and tested daily. Lastly, she pointed out that the glass was reflective, and no one could see it, even at night.

We followed Rebecca like a line of ducklings as she led us back in and to the dining room and kitchen, where we met Susie as she was leaving. Susie assured Rebecca all was in order and left.

"She's cute," Nick commented.

"She graduated with Sara," Barb informed him with a grin. "She might be a little young for you."

After we toured the kitchen, Rebecca brought us back to the living room. Nick and Barb sat in the middle of the center couch. Kim remained at Rebecca's side beside the fireplace, and I wandered around the room. Rebecca picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

"Just a few more things you should know. Clicking Guide gives you access to the full Direct-TV package and all the premium channels. This is included with the room. Also, when you click the Menu button, it brings up additional choices for you, such as Netflix, Favorite TV shows, Movies still in the theater, and adult selections. These options are also complimentary, and you will not be charged for any selection, nor will your selections be logged or tracked, unlike our regular rooms."

"Adult? Like x-rated?" Nick asked with interest.

"Oh, jeez," Barb groaned.

Rebecca pointed the remote at the TV and clicked a couple of buttons. The adult movie list appeared on the screen.

"Yes, we have a large selection of adult titles in several genres. You can sort by title, year, genre, and more."

Rebecca scrolled through the selections and stopped on Classics.

"Next to parodies, I love the classics. Many were made before my time, but I love their campiness and attempts at storytelling; they weren't just a string of sex scenes linked together. And I like to see hair on people, and they hadn't discovered the razor yet."

We all laughed.

"I'm responsible for our movie lineup and selected my favorites. Oh, here's one - Taboo - from the early 80s, very naughty. Ooo, this one - Alice in Wonderland. This is from the 70s and is more like an arthouse film than a porno. The female actor was a mainstream actor of the time. It starts slow, and the sex scenes are short, but she's totally into it, sucks a couple of cocks and cums in her final scene."

Rebecca started the movie and set the remote on the table.

"You seem quite knowledgeable," I laughed as I returned to Kim's side.

Nick started to watch the movie, and Barb smiled at us and shook her head.

"I am a movie buff, but after my divorce, I didn't date for a while and discovered the beauty of porn to help meet my needs. Okay, I have one more thing to show you. These couches fold out into beds. Not like those crappy pull-out beds, but more like futons. Here, let me show you."

Rebecca walked over to the center couch where Barb and Nick sat. She politely asked them to move to one of the other couches, then bent over, grabbed the front and center bottom of the couch, and lifted it. Then she pulled it toward her. The seat moved forward, and the back rotated down. The seat and back leveled out with an audible click.

Rebecca turned around and sat down on what was now the side of the bed. She happily bounced up and down on it.

"These are way comfortable and are almost the regular height of a bed. The linens and blankets are in the cabinet over in the corner. This is king-size, and the other two couches are queens. And if you want, you can arrange them all together to make one huge bed. Hmmm, I think that covered everything."

"Thank you for the tour," I said.

Kim nodded in agreement, Nick watched the TV, and Barb appeared slightly overwhelmed by everything. Rebecca got up and walked over to Kim and me.

"Okay, I think that's it. I need to get back to work now. If you need anything, dial zero. You guys are great, and hopefully, I'll see you later.'

Rebecca turned to leave, but Kim took her hand and stopped her. Rebecca turned slowly toward Kim.

"Wait," Kim said softly.

Rebecca looked into Kim's eyes and took Kim's other hand.

"Is there something more I can do for you?"

Rebecca was no longer in manager mode. Her voice was soft and a bit raspy.

"You can stay; we were interrupted."

"We were, but I need to get back to work."

"Just a few minutes?"

"Twist my arm. So, where were we when we were interrupted?" Rebecca said in almost a whisper and stepped toward Kim.

"I was drowning in your eyes."

Kim stepped forward, lifted Rebecca's hand, and kissed it. Rebecca did the same.

"Yes, I remember now," Rebecca said softly. "I felt you in and around and moving through me, touching all my senses. I feel that way again."

Both women stepped forward, their hands together at their breasts. Their arms are sandwiched between them. It was like the last fifteen minutes never happened.

"And a heat is building up inside me."

"Does that heat engulf you now?"

"Yes," Kim said breathlessly.

"I can feel it, adding to my own."

"What are we going to do about it?" Kim purred seductively.

Rebecca kissed Kim. Their mouths and tongues intertwined in what started as a soft, sweet kiss but quickly turned into a deeply passionate kiss. They unclasped their hands, and Rebecca put one on the back of Kim's neck to hold her close. The other wrapped around Kim's lower back. Kim placed an arm around Rebecca's upper back, and her other hand grabbed her ass. My wife and the assistant manager stood, bodies pressed tight in a long and passionate kiss.

The heat of the moment raised sweat on my brow and did not go unnoticed.

"Oh my!" Barb exclaimed and took hold of Nick's hand.

"Nice," Nick said, turning away from the TV to kiss his wife.

I stepped back to not crowd Kim and Rebecca as their soft mews and moans filled the room. Kim's hands held and squeezed Rebecca's bum and pulled their hips together. Rebecca had moved her hand to Kim's breast and softly caressed it. Both women pumped their hips slightly to push their mounds together. Throughout, they maintained their kiss.

I focused on the women standing before me, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nick and Barb making out. I glanced up at the TV and saw a familiar young actress sitting naked and masturbating. It appeared the party had started, and I wondered where our wine was.

Kim and Rebecca kissed for more than a few minutes before they stopped. Their bodies remained pressed together, and their faces were only inches apart. Their eyes locked, and they breathed heavily. Sexy smiles rose on both of their faces.

"Holy shit, I think I just came," Rebecca whispered breathlessly.

"Me too," Kim acknowledged in the same way.

"Fuck, my panties are soaked."

"Mine too."

"What are we doing here, Kim? You've been trying, successfully, to seduce me since the elevator."

"You've done your own seduction as well. What does that say about the two people trying to seduce each other?"

"We're both horney?"

Kim and Rebecca giggled at Rebecca's remark. Kim gave Rebecca a quick kiss.

"I knew the moment I saw you in the elevator, you were the right person. And when you joined in, that sealed it. I saw strength and sensuality in your eyes. I just knew, and I thought you'd like to join us. I'd be delighted if you did; we all would. I know you'd enjoy yourself."

Rebecca's expression was quizzical and intrigued, and she glanced at me as I approached one of the chairs. I removed my jacket and tie and placed them on the back of the chair. When I returned, I stood behind Kim, undoing my cuff links while she and Rebecca were drawn to Nick and Barb standing next to one of the couches. Nick had removed his coat and had unzipped Barb's dress. Rebecca watched with rapt attention as Nick slid the dress off Barb's shoulders. Rebecca stared in silence as Barb's dress dropped to the floor. Barb smiled at Rebecca as she stepped out of her dress. Nick dutifully picked up the dress and laid it on the back of the couch. He then removed Barb's red lace bra, freeing her full C-cup breasts. Barb's pink nipples were hard as she stood in only her red lace panties as Nick knelt down and removed her shoes.

The pink flush on Rebecca's neck grew to deep red as she understood what Kim meant. She took a deep breath and turned to Kim.

"You all are going to..."

-- Hurricaine --

"Yes, we are all going to get naked and fuck like bunnies. It will be amazing," Kim breathed softly. "I think you will be a perfect addition to our party.."

Kim gently squeezed Rebecca's ass. Becky sighed and looked at Barb and Nick again. Nick was cupping his wife's breasts and rubbing his fingers around her nipples. Barb's eyes were partially closed as she rubbed his dick through his pants. Then Rebecca slowly glanced at Kim, me, and her watch. You could see the wheels turning in her head; the only sound in the room was the zipper on Kim's dress.

"You guys are for real."

"Yes, we're for real. And we love to give pleasure as much as we get it."

Kim momentarily stepped back from Rebecca as the dress slid down her body. She placed a hand on Rebecca's shoulder to steady herself as she carefully stepped out of the dress. I picked it up and hung it in the bedroom closet. Kim took Rebecca's hands in hers.

Rebecca gasped softly as she stared at Kim's large orbs and hard, dark nipples.

"You are beautiful."

"Yes, she is," I said as I returned and put my arm around Kim's naked mid-section.

Kim laid her head against my shoulder. With a soft smile, Kim remained silent to let Rebecca soak in the situation. Rebecca tore her eyes away from Kim and looked at her watch again.

"I gotta get back downstairs, but I get off at ten."

"You're always welcome. It might be a little crazy when you return, but you can jump right in. You'll get off a lot more after that."

Rebecca's eyes darted between Barb and Kim. I could tell she was thinking things over.

"Is this like a hobby for you guys?"

"I guess you could say that," Kim laughed, "some people bowl, some people collect stamps, we have sex and collect orgasms. You do like to cum, don't you? You already got a small one in tonight."

"Oh, god, yes. Who doesn't? The more, the better," Rebecca spoke with an air of excitement. "Okay, so you guys will still be here? I'll probably come through the garden entrance to avoid being seen."

"We love for you to join in our fun, but we don't want to get you in trouble. This is not a one-time offer. You could join us another time."

"No.., I..., this is so hot. You guys are a total turn-on. This is like a fantasy. My gram always told me never to pass up an opportunity when offered."

"That's sound advice," I said as I cupped Kim's breasts.

Rebecca was breathing faster, and I could tell she was getting more excited by the minute. I thought I'd turn up the heat a little. I rolled Kim's nipple between my fingers, and I slid my other hand down inside her briefs. I rubbed her clit and glided my fingers over her wet lips. Kim's eyes fluttered as she softly moaned. She involuntarily gripped Rebecca's hands more firmly and looked into her brown eyes.