All Comments on 'A Cock in the Hand Ch. 05'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

"Big cock dom meets the wife of his new man bitch"...Really? a LW story? No need to read this shit to know it belongs elsewhere! No one sees this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waaaayyyyy wrong category. This screams GAY not LW. Your topic is only slightly man? and wife, and that would be stretching it. Like your other stories this is about GAY's!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Whatever made you think that posting a chapter 5 o a story where 3 of the first four chapter were in Gay Male was a good idea?

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 1 year ago

Wish a well hung man would seduce my very inhibited and repressed wife of 32 years and awaken her sexually in a way I never could. My 4.5 inches is all she’s ever experienced.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I love your stories. Not sure how or why this one got put in LW but your name alone told me better lol. Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your intro -- "...this is a stand-alone story in the loving wives category...which began under the gay male category, depicting the manipulation of a straight married man to a submissive gay bottom to a big-cocked alpha male.

This chapter describes the introduction of the big-cocked stranger to the wife of the submissive cocksucker. It contains content of non-consent reluctant man/woman sex, as the wife learns what a 'real' cock feels like..." -- Then why didn't it get posted in the gay or non-consent categories where it would have been more acceptable and appropriate?

"If this is in any way offensive, please move onto another story..." -- Move on yourself wanker! You posted here, now take your beating like a good submissive!

ALL DAY LONG 1☆, you can tell by the 1.75☆ rating that most readers dislike or hate your work...in this category! Get a clue, your swill doesn't crossover very well. Stick to your genre.

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Great story the first four chapters had me keep wishing that would continue. The 5th chapter was a little twist but still a really great read can't wait to read more. Talk about "a cock in the hand" I sure had mine in my hand for every chapter LOL

firedogg81firedogg81over 1 year ago

Great story first four chapters real good 5th chapter a little surprise twist but still good. Talk about "a cock in hand" mine was definitely in my hand reading lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh thanks for the story and I like the way you're taking this. I kinda agree that LW was maybe not the place to post it, but I found it in your story list, so no biggy for me. Cant wait to see where this actually ends up.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Just too queer for LW.

bosco97bosco97over 1 year ago

This has been a fantastic series, and having the antagonist now seduce the wife as well is a brilliant move. With this new development, it opens up so many possibilities. Will Amy discover Wayne's secret? Will he discover hers? Will they be his playthings at the same time? Will Amy surrender herself to Mark the following day after she told herself she wouldn't? Will Amy's mother become the next target? The chapters up to now have been great, but now they are transcendent. I am very much looking forward to the next chapters of this series as they really could go any way now. Just fantastic!

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 1 year ago

Best chapter yet. Love this whole series and hope you don’t wrap it up too soon.

Woxon1Woxon1over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, loved it from start to now, please please PLEASE continue it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story!!! It may be in the wrong category but who cares really. I love how she just got so excited and couldn't resist. I was.definitely hard during this read. Can't wait to see. Where this goes!! Great writing!!!!!

gprevgprevover 1 year ago

Dragged out for way too long. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You took a 'super" sissy story and sent it to triple boner eh I mean "bonus" status!!! I LOVE CUCKHOLD stories, and the sheer arrogant villainy of Mark "Magic Dick" turning Wayne into a helpless submissive superhero complete with a humiliating superpower was absolutely fabulous, but then to cuckhold him on top of it all to almost the same extent of servitude with his wife, with possibilities towards her mother is mind blowing, and puts the "cherry" on TOP! Pun not to be helped.

It reminds me of a favorite lost erotica story I read on the net a long time ago called "BLACK SWAN" where a Lex Luthor type captures a Lois Lane girlfriend of a Superman styled character and Black Swan a "wonder Woman styled heroine comes to save her. The villain sends the Super-dude into the sun strapped to a spaceship, uses a mind/pussy controlling machine to seduce Black Swan and ends up with her and the Lois characters as his naked bimbo love slaves. Can't find the actual story anywhere on the web. But look forward to seeing where this story leads!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED IT! MASTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this. MORE PLEASE!

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 1 year ago

Please continue! I can’t get enough!!!

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy12 months ago

Mr Thomas has a magic cock they both worship

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The ongoing story was halted completely with these and subsequent chapters, which really are not connected in any way to the original story.

badbluebadblue11 months ago

The plot thickens…love it!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪

bottomboitoserveyoubottomboitoserveyou10 months ago

OMG! Fantastic story...fantastic writer. I love the plot twist of seducing cocksucker's wife...hopefully her husband (Mark's cocksucker) will be sucking Mark's cock in front of his wife.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I love cuckold stories told by the wife. While I no longer want to fuck my wife, I truly enjoyed the detailed play-by-play of the wife flirting with and then sucking & fucking the big well-hung stud. When I was reading this chapter I imagined that Amy was my wife and it turned me on so much. I wish this would happen in my real life. Maybe one day it will. In the meantime, I can't wait to read what happens when Amy finds out that her husband Wayne has sucked that same big cock she did.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the twist. He needs fuck her Mom too!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

This story is in a word, OUTSTANDING! Most cheating wives/cuck stories are just so so. But this one, put in context of the the previous episodes is just so hot!! Really looking forward to the next. I’d love to collab with rimaday by sharing real stories and watching rimaday turn them into sexy, hot magic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous