A Cock in the Hand Ch. 06

Story Info
Can Amy Stay Strong or Will She Fall to Big Cocked Stranger.
18.4k words
4.72
22.6k
28

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers

This is a stand alone story but the second chapter depicting the fall of a not so happily married woman at the hands of a big cocked dominant male. In this chapter Amy, deals with the aftermath of giving in to a moment of weakness with a well endowed stranger her husband was trying to help.

It depicts scenes of non-consent and reluctance as she discovers her true nature. If this is in anyway offensive, please find another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy.

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for help editing story. Your efforts are much appreciated.

__________

I sat in disbelief, wondering if Wayne would call first, or if Mom would get home with the kids first. Either one was going to be tough to deal with, after what had just happened.

It was like a bad dream. I had just given myself to a man I had never met before, only hours after he came to do work on our new house. The raw gape in my pussy, reminded me--it was real. That huge, hard cock had been inside me, pounding me as I begged the stranger to fuck me.

Wayne and I were going through a rough patch after the move, but he didn't deserve this. I wondered how I could face either one of them, and pretend nothing happened. But I had to. I could never tell Wayne and if I dared confide in Mom, it would not go well.

"Why did you buy those stupid bikinis, Amy!" I asked myself.

I had seen them at work, on sale--and it seemed like a cute idea for Mom and me. How could I have known, that Wayne had arranged for him to come to the house that day?

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me, Wayne! And why the fuck did you have to flirt with him, Mom!" I yelled, trying to push my guilt off on them.

But they didn't make me continue to flirt--when I was alone with him. They didn't make me touch his cock--after I teased him hard. They didn't make me do anything.

Suddenly the phone rang, and when I saw the phone number, it hit me. I forgot to call to interview a potential babysitter recommended by a friend from work.

"Hello, Betsy. So sorry, I've been dealing with some urgent matters at hand, and completely forgot to call," I said, frantically.

"No problem. I know the feeling well; can we reschedule, or I'm free now if you are," she said, politely.

I took a deep breath. "Now's good." I gained my composure and went to the office to get my notes. "Rachel has great things to say about you. Let's see..." I found my notes and her resumé. "It looks like you've been doing this for twelve years now?"

"Yes, with six different families. I've been at the Wachowskis for about four, and their kids are old enough to take care of themselves now."

As the interview continued, I felt a sense of normalcy again, and we continued for around forty-five minutes. She said she could start tomorrow, but I told her my mother was here for another week, and I would talk to my husband and get back with her by tomorrow.

I hung up, and normalcy evaporated quickly. I looked at the table where I had been thoroughly and completely fucked, just a couple hours earlier, and the mind-numbing tingle returned--between my legs. That cock filled me completely, and the thought of never having that feeling again, made the emptiness I was experiencing, seem overwhelming.

Why did I touch it in the first place? I had to know there was no turning back after that, but I did it anyway. It was just so damn big compared to Wayne, or anyone I had ever been with.

As I replayed that moment and how it felt in my hand, I found myself getting aroused all over again. It was almost hypnotic. Once I touched it, I knew I had to have it in my mouth and feel it me.

I tried to clear my mind, but it was so good. We agreed it could never happen again, but for this one moment, I decided to allow myself to think about it one last time. My pussy tingled again with moist heat at the thought.

I would go get my vibrator and let my mind go there one final time. I would come as many times as I had to, to make sure I would be strong tomorrow, when he came back to finish the work in the yard. After that, I would never see him again.

My distended pussy began to take control of my thoughts, and I knew what I needed to do. I would fuck myself and yell into a pillow, what I had screamed in my kitchen as he fucked me. "I'm coming for your cock!" over and over.

I was reminded that 'cock-slut' Amy, loved the taste of his cum and really wanted him to unload in my mouth earlier, but he told me if he did, he wasn't sure he'd recover a third time to fuck me. I had to know what it felt like inside me.

If I had it to do over, I would have sucked his cock sooner, instead of jacking him off first. Damn, he came so much, it felt like my head and face were covered. And if I'd have known he was gonna pull out and come all over my back and ass, I would have turned and taken his jizz in my mouth then, too.

I couldn't believe how obsessed I was. Eight hours ago, I'd never heard of him. I'd never been that crazy about the taste of cum, or even obsessed with sex. After meeting him, or should I say 'it', I couldn't wait to get my dildo and fuck myself senseless for his cock.

I couldn't wait another minute. I left my phone on vibrate in my purse, so I wouldn't be disturbed and started toward the bedroom. I thought, there should be enough time before Mom got home with the girls. If not, I would finish in bed tonight. My pussy throbbed in anticipation when reality suddenly hit with a ring of the doorbell.

I knew it couldn't be Mark. He wasn't coming back until morning, and knew Mom would be back at any time. I thought maybe it was Mom, but she had the car with the garage door opener, so it couldn't be her. So, I went to the door frustrated that it was probably a salesperson. I would get rid of them and get down to business with my plastic buddy.

When I opened it, my heart fell into my stomach and my face betrayed me. It was Mark! still in the clothes he'd worked in. The tight tank-T and the way-too-tight jean shorts. He was typing on his phone, and I heard a series of beeps before he looked up with a grin.

My face, my body language, my audible sigh--all told him I was flustered by his presence.

"Well, hello Mrs. Stilson, you've missed me, I can see. My eyes darted to his bulge, though I told myself not to stare. The outline of his semi-hard cock was amazingly apparent through the denim fabric. Even the ridge of his cock head was discernible.

I found myself biting my lip, as my eyes locked on his manhood and when I realized I was, in fact, staring--I looked up to see his arrogant grin, knowing I was teetering. His hands were behind his back, seeming to only further push his cock front and center.

"Did you forget something, Mark?" I asked, trying to keep strong.

"No, Mrs. Stilson. There is no forgetting anything about today, I promise. But I did bring you a little something to remember me by, in case it was not so memorable for you."

I felt like I was in a fog. I could hear myself repeating in my head, don't stare at his cock; when I looked into his eyes, it felt like he knew my every thought.

"Is everything okay, Mrs. Stilson, you look a little flustered..."

I looked at it and he made it pulse with a rush of blood, pushing against the fabric like it might burst through.

"Are you still hungry, Mrs. Stilson?"

I didn't understand the question, as his cock had me in a trance-like state. I recalled how warm and hard it felt.

"Mrs. Stilson? Are you going to invite me in? It's damn hot today." He wiped his brow.

I looked up at him with his arrogant smirk.

"Yes, of course, please come in," I half stuttered.

"Would you have any more of that delicious lemonade, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Sure, let me get you some." I turned and broke my gaze and led him back to the kitchen, where I had been thoroughly and complete fucked just over two hours earlier.

"You make that outfit look very good, Mrs. Stilson," he said in a soft voice and finished with a sigh.

His words sent a tingling rush through me, and I fought releasing a sigh of my own. I was wearing black sweats and a white-and-orange Orioles jersey. My breathing was broken and my mouth dry, as the lump in my throat intensified.

When I reached the refrigerator, I pulled out the lemonade, and turned--he stood dangerously close, holding an elongated box wrapped in red and white striped wrapping paper. He immediately set it on the counter and gazed at me. His eyes let me know his thoughts and I gasped, as my hand holding the pitcher began to tremble.

"Let me help you with that, Mrs. Stilson." He took it and sat it on the counter. "I'm glad you deem me worthy of your lemonade now, Mrs. Stilson."

As he called me 'Mrs. Stilson' for the hundredth time that day, I recalled our earlier encounter, when I was still harmlessly flirting with him. I told him lemonade was reserved for friends, who called me Amy. When he persisted with Mrs. Stilson, I gave him water.

My eyes darted from his eyes to his cock, as I felt my will slipping away. Mom had not texted as she normally would, before heading home with the kids. She liked to give me warning to prepare for the chaos of their return. That realization unleashed a flurry of wicked thoughts and in a last hope that maybe he could reign us in, I spoke out.

"Mom and the kids could be home any time. I think you should--"

"We should hurry, Mrs. Stilson," he interrupted. "I parked down the block so no one would see my car was back."

I took a step back, and--unable to look him in the eye--my eyes betrayed me again and locked on his stiffening dick. The arrogance of parking down the block, assuming I would be weak, did not escape me.

"Please," I whimpered, and couldn't think what to say next.

"You thanked me for letting you experience your nasty little fantasy--'cock-slut for a day'. The day's not over, Mrs. Stilson. Go ahead, touch it one more time, Mrs. Stilson."

I couldn't break my gaze and there was that button on his shorts, exposed and begging for me to undo it, so I could release it again. My breathing seemed so loud in the otherwise silent kitchen. My body swayed, as I looked for the will to resist.

But at that moment, I only saw the bulge in those shorts. There were no thoughts that Wayne might call, or Mom and the kids would return. Only the thought of hot hardness in my hand again.

"There's my hungry little cock-slut," his voice said softly, as I mindlessly dropped to my knees and began to rub the length of his stiffening rod through the fabric. "Tell me what you want, Mrs. Stilson."

I rubbed him slowly, pressing my palm firmly against him. "I want this big, fucking-sweaty cock in mouth again." I reached for the button. Frantically, undid it and pulled the zipper down. "I want to feel those balls empty in my mouth," I said, as I yanked his shorts and underwear to his knees. His boner bounced, pointing at me, and I looked up at him. "After you come, I want to suck you hard, then beg you to fuck me on my kitchen counter!"

His hard-on glistened with pre-cum, and I plunged it into my mouth swirling my tongue on his sensitive spot. I loved hearing a man moan when my tongue hits his man-clit.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Stilson, I love how you think." His head rolled back, and he grunted as I mouth-fucked him furiously.

"Damn, Mrs. Stilson, you're a fucking animal," he groaned.

I whined and whimpered, as my head bobbed wildly. Hearing his words, I nodded and sucked him faster.

"God damn! you're gonna make me cum, you little slut."

I nodded and whimpered.

"If you do this, I'll be so fucking numb, I'll fuck that little cunt for an hour before I come again!"

I sucked as hard and as fast as I could, as the thought of being filled by his monster cock and pounded endlessly, possessed me.

His groans intensified and he breathed in quick puffs.

No matter how I tried, I could not take more than half his length, and I nearly gagged trying to go further. Saliva drenched my hand as I gripped his rod and deepthroated him. He was right. I was a lust-filled animal determined, to make him cum.

He gasped, "Fuck! Gonna... Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

His cock pulsed, as his hot, tangy, sweet cum flooded my mouth. I nodded and hummed, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh."

"Fuck, Mrs. Stilson," he groaned intensely, as his body quaked.

I wanted every drop, but his cock was so big, and my head bobbed so fast, there was no chance. His cream mixed with my saliva leaked down his shaft and coated my hand. I squeezed his shaft and sucked him slowly, steady and hard--determined to keep him stiff for my screaming pussy.

"Oh, my God, that's so good, Mrs. Stilson."

I should have been bothered by his repeated use of Mrs. Stilson, knowing it was his way of reminding me I was married and was doing this anyway. But for one day, I didn't care. I only cared about getting as much of his cock as I possibly could.

Amy 'cock-slut for a day' only found being called 'Mrs. Stilson' more arousing. Being a naughty cock-slut made it all the more intense.

I continued to suck, until I felt he was going to stay hard. Then, I licked him clean with a series of long slow licks, from balls to tip, stroking him as I tongued him.

After a moment, he grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and asked me commandingly, "What do you want, Mrs. Stilson?"

I squeezed him firmly with both hands as I double-fisted his monster cock. "I want this cock inside me one last time. I want you to put my ass on the counter and fuck me, Mark. Fuck me so hard, that my tits are sore from bouncing so fast."

The image of one of my few orgasms in college came to mind, when my boyfriend fucked me so hard and fast, my tits were a blur. Unfortunately, just as I felt an orgasm building, he came inside me and started going soft before he got me over the top, but with perseverance he got me off before going completely limp. With Mark I would be taken, not only over the top, but cum like a screaming slut!

"Oh God, I love this fucking cock!" I said, before plunging him back in my mouth. He was fully hard again and after several bobs, I pulled off and looked at him.

"Please fuck me one last time, Mark," I begged.

He smiled and started to pull me up when the garage door began to rumble.

"Fuck, Mom's back!" I jumped up in a panic. Cum and saliva coated my chin and hands as Mark's glistening boner pointed skyward, with his pants at his knees.

"You've gotta go!" I barked, reaching for a paper towel.

Mark scrambled to pull up the too-tight shorts, and force his boner into his pants.

As I wet the towel, he bounced up and down to yank the shorts up. While I washed my face, I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror and he worked his zipper up.

"Please go out the front, quick," I said, washing my face and neck.

"But Mrs. Stilson, you wanted more."

"Please, Mark! No time for teasing. Please go now!" I begged, desperately

.

"One promise, Mrs. Stilson," he said, standing in the bathroom doorway.

The garage door started rumbling again, this time closing.

"What? This was a one-day thing, Mark." My tone let him know I was serious.

"That's fine, Mrs. Stilson. You just need to FaceTime me tonight, after everyone goes to bed, and open my present on the phone with me."

"Fine!" I growled, looking angrily at him. "Now please, out the front, now!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Stilson, talk to you soon." He smiled and I jerked my head toward the front door, as I dried off.

I could hear Mom's voice talking to the kids, as I ran toward the present on the kitchen counter. Mark reached the front door as I grabbed the package, and quickly shoved it into the cabinet under the sink. I stood up and acted like I was straightening up the kitchen, as they came through the door.

"Mommy!" they said in unison, and ran over to give me hugs. As they hugged my legs, I felt my heart rate begin to calm down. At least until the guilt rushed in.

"Gramma said we could swim before supper, if we hurry," said Caleb.

"Sounds good sweetie, go get your suits on," I said, as they ran to get changed.

Mom hung back. "Damn, Sweetie; I was hoping Mark would still be here. But he's coming back tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, Mom." I rolled my eyes trying to play it cool. But my heart raced, and I was paranoid she'd smell his cum on me, or the scent of my own sex in the air. "You're like a schoolgirl."

"A girl can dream. No harm in looking..."

A wave of guilt washed over me, so I changed the subject.

"How was the movie?"

"It was cute. They loved it. They shared a small popcorn and had one candy each."

"I'll go get my suit on and swim with them. You look comfy, and if you want some more quiet time, I got this."

"Thanks, I talked to the babysitter, Betsy. She seemed good. I might check out her references before Wayne calls. She was ready to start tomorrow, but I told her you had it covered for the week."

"You got it. I'm so glad you invited me. It's been great spending time with the kids," she said, turning to go.

"I haven't even thought about dinner. We might be going to CiCi's."

"Sweetie, you still seem stressed. Do you want me to take them and give you some more quiet time?"

"I can't ask you to do that, Mom..."

"It's settled, I'll take them. I love spending time with them, and you are clearly stressed. You can put on a Lifetime movie and munch on popcorn. You need to relax, Sweetie. That's why I'm here!"

My mind raced. I did need time to think, and the first matter at hand was getting the present out of the kitchen cabinet before Mom found it. Wayne could still call at any time, and I had to figure out how to deal with Mark.

"Thanks, Mom, I'm not sure what I would do without you."

She came in for a hug, and I prayed she didn't smell his cum on me. I may have been paranoid, but I thought I saw her sniffing subtly, when we broke the hug.

When she walked upstairs, I grabbed the present and slunk down the hall to my bedroom and slipped it under the bed. It was like a shoe box with the lid wrapped separately but taped onto the box. I wanted to see what was in it, but he said we would FaceTime and open it. I didn't want to tear the paper removing the tape.

I shook the box and could feel something shifting inside a little bit, but it must have been filled with packing paper, since it didn't thud against the side of the box. Then I had an idea how to open it. I forced myself to wait 'til they were in the pool, and so I made the calls to check references.

I spoke to the last two families Betsy worked for, and they were both thrilled with her. It was a relief that I may have found a good babysitter already, but my anxiety from the encounter with Mark overshadowed everything. My anxiety level took a huge leap when the phone rang--it was Wayne! I took a deep breath and put on my happy voice.

"Hi honey, how are you?" I asked, too cheerily.

"I'm great. I miss you. How are Caleb and Ashley?"

"They're swimming and about ready to get dressed and go to CiCi's. Do you want me to get them?" I asked, hoping he would.

"I hate to interrupt them if they're swimming--with your mom, I assume?"

"Yes, she's been great. Thanks for making the suggestion to bring her out."

"Did you get some down time today?"

My mind flashed the thought of Mark going down on me, but I brought it back quickly. "Some, but I did a lot of interviewing babysitters and think Betsy Ramirez may work out. She really sounds like she's got it together, and her references all loved her. Do you want me to set up some time for you to interview her?"

"I trust you, Amy. If she passes your scrutiny, I'm sure she's good. That will be a relief. Everything going okay at work?"

"Yeah, Tony's still an ass, but that's not gonna change. I have tomorrow off again, so I'm good."

The thought of Mark being back tomorrow brought another wave of guilt. Then it occurred to me, I'd better acknowledge he was here, or it would look bad when Wayne found out he was here, and I didn't say anything.

rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers