A Cock in the Hand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that feel, Mrs. Stilson?"

"It's almost as hot as yours," I said, in amazement. Then it began to buzz in my hand, and I gasped.

"I've got control, Mrs. Stilson. Touch it to that sweet pussy, please." It stopped buzzing, but I did as commanded, and pressed the side of the shaft against my slit and moaned gently, as I began to slide it up and down against my wetness.

When it began to buzz again, I squealed, "Oh God, that feels... Ah!"

"Do you like that, Mrs. Stilson?" he taunted.

"Oh, yes!" I sighed.

"You like it when I'm in control, don't you... Mrs. Stilson?"

"Yes," I replied, pushing it harder against me.

"Do you want my cock inside you, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Oh, yes please," I gasped.

"I like your manners, Mrs. Stilson. Now, tell me what you want, like the little cock-slut you are today."

"Oh, Mark, I want your big, fucking cock inside me, please! I need you to fill my pussy and fuck me so hard. Can I please put your cock inside me," I begged, and began to press the cock head between my pussy lips.

"That's it, Mrs. Stilson, push it into that tight, little slit."

I wiggled and twisted it in.

"Oh yes, it feels, Oh!" I squealed, as the vibrator kicked up a level. "Fuck, that's ah!"

"Better than your little plastic buddy, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Yes! Ooohhh yes!

"A little deeper..."

"Oh yes," I squealed, as I worked it halfway in, resting my forehead on my left arm, with my right hand stretched back between my legs as far as I could reach to push the rubber cock inside me.

"I love watching those pink pussy lips clinging to it, Mrs. Stilson."

"It's so fucking big, just like your cock."

"Damn, I wish that were me, Mrs. Stilson," he groaned.

"Oh yes, please," I replied, pushing it further.

"I'm gonna need you to take your hand off the dildo, Mrs. Stilson. Show me how it looks inside you."

"Please, I want it all," I protested, even as I complied and brought my right hand down to help balance myself. I pressed my ass out and rocked it side to side, hoping to work it in deeper, but to no avail. When suddenly, it began to extend and contract inside of me.

"Oh my God, that feels, ooooohhhhh!" I sang out.

As it thrust in and out, it began to pull the vibrating cock deeper inside me.

"Yes, please fuck me, Mark!" I pleaded, and he apparently listened.

The dildo kicked into a faster speed and pulled itself a little deeper with each cycle, until I felt the rubber ball sack hit my clit.

"You like it when I'm in control, don't you, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Oh yes please, don't stop, Mark. Fuck me like I need it!"

"So you like my present, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Yes, so much. Thank you, ah!"

"Are you ready to come again so soon, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Oh God. Yes!"

It stopped suddenly, and I barked, "No, please."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Stilson, I was just being greedy. I love looking at that ass so much, I just don't want it to end. But that's not very gentlemanly..."

It began again, in low vibration and thrust. I found myself indulging him and wiggled my ass slowly, as I moaned my appreciation.

"I'm sorry it has to end, too. But we both know it has to. Please fuck me one last time, Mark. I wanna come for that big fucking cock one more time."

As I spoke those words, I could hardly grasp why this excited me. Posing my most-intimate areas for a stranger, talking like a slut--was unimaginable. But, the relentless tingling in my loins, from the moment I saw his manhood stuffed into those shorts that morning--had a grip on me. All the pent-up stress and anxiety were flowing into the hot, vibrating tool inside me, and nothing else mattered for just one day.

The vibration jumped back to high, and the cock penetrated faster. "Oh, please fuck me, Mark. Oh God, yes."

"Are you going to think of me every time you use this, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Yes, oh yes."

Suddenly, it turned to a whole new level, as it began to buck and pulsate inside me. He had turned it up to the horrifying setting I'd seen earlier. I raised my head and braced myself with both hands under me, thrusting my ass skyward, as I wailed with pleasure. A high-pitched howl emanated from deep within me.

"Are you my cock-slut, Mrs. Stilson?"

My howl turned into a "Ye-ehhhh-sss!" I'd never felt anything like it.

"Holy fuck, Mrs. Stilson, your whole ass is vibrating..."

"I, love, your, fuck-ing, cock!" I grunted in broken gasps. "Com-ing, for, your, cock!"

My body spasmed as the relentless dildo, stimulated every part of me. I groaned and croaked, as the orgasm gripped me, never wanting it to end. I could feel my ass vibrating as he described, and the flailing cock head swirled inside, while thrusting in and out. It felt like three cocks, as warm as Mark's was, all twirling inside me.

I could hardly maintain my balance on all fours as my body convulsed with nonstop electrifying pleasure. "Com-ing, for, your, cock!"

After a few moments, it became overwhelming, and the pleasure bordered on the edge of pain. But my clit still sent sporadic jolts of pleasure, pushing me further, until I reached the breaking point, and I collapsed flat on the bed.

"Off. Please, Mark!" I pleaded.

Thankfully, he complied quickly. "Is everything okay, Mrs. Stilson?" he asked, with a touch of mockery in his voice.

I lay there panting for a moment. "Oh, yes," I said, with a long exhale.

"I can't see you, Mrs. Stilson. Is it safe to say my present was a hit?"

I rolled over and sat up. I could see him seated in a chair, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Once again, I found it ironic that, as I scooted closer to the camera and sat on the edge of the bed, I felt awkward showing my bare breasts to him as we talked, after exposing my lady parts in all their HD, high-zoom glory only seconds earlier.

Sitting there with a ten-inch dildo pushing firmly inside me was a bit awkward as well, but I had to say, the warmth was somehow soothing.

"Zoom it out please, so I can see you, Mrs. Stilson."

My unease grew, as I did as commanded. I turned the camera as I got the idea of straddling the corner of the bed would push my new buddy just a little deeper, when I sat again.

He smiled and nodded. "Perfect, Mrs. Stilson." I blushed a little, as he continued. "I have to say that was the most stimulating thing I think I've ever seen. I didn't think your friend, here, would survive being trapped in these jeans." He stood up and walked toward the camera and unbuttoned his pants.

The memory of releasing him from his shorts earlier, came rushing back, as he unzipped and pushed his pants and underwear down, releasing his raging hard-on.

"Oh that's so much better," he sighed, as his pink, granite hard-on pointed straight up. As he turned to the side, it almost exactly matched the curve of his belly and stood rigid, about an inch from his stomach. He pushed his pants further down, giving me a glimpse of his firm ass that I had the death grip on earlier.

I sighed, as he turned back to the camera putting his manhood front and center. "That's so unfair," I said, eyes fixed on the screen.

"You make me this way, Mrs. Stilson. I feel like the Viagra warning guy, with the four-hour erection. Maybe, I should seek medical attention."

I told myself the day wasn't over and saw a chance for a little turning of the tables.

"Nurse Stilson has what you need, Mark. If only you were here, I have a warm, wet place for you to put that."

"You little tease. I can be there in fifteen minutes."

"Unfortunately, Mom will be home at any time, but we can try a tele-med treatment session before they get here. It looks like you've got a free hand."

"Well then, tell me more about the in-person treatment plan, you would prescribe, Nurse Stilson."

I was pleased he played along, and for once, didn't refer to me as Mrs. Stilson.

"First, I will need you to disrobe to do a proper examination."

He smiled and looked for me to continue.

"Disrobe please, Mr. Thomas," I commanded.

Much to my delight, he complied. First, he removed this T-shirt, then completely removed his pants. Then, he returned to his seat with his boner nearly reaching his chest.

"Much better, Mr. Thomas, thank you. If you were here, I would need you to lie flat on your back, so we could perform your treatment with you in the most relaxed state possible."

"I see..." he replied, with a smile.

"As we have learned over time, nature's natural medicines are often the best. It turns out, the juices of the female of the species are the best medicine for someone in your condition."

"You don't say. And where might we obtain that sweet elixir, Nurse Stilson?"

"In cases like this, it needs to come directly from the source, Mr. Thomas. And fortunately, after looking at you, I have plenty available to share. I would need to straddle you, sir, to thoroughly apply the swelling cream. The first stage would involve pressing my moistened labia against your inflamed member, and apply the juices up and down the entire length of the enlarged area. We would need to rub in the medication vigorously for several minutes.

I pressed my hands on the corner of the bed between my spread legs and began to roll my hips forward and backward for effect. The effect that it had for me was pleasantly surprising, as it pressed the dildo tighter and wiggled it inside me as I rocked.

"For the tele-med treatment, you would need to stroke the engorged member by hand." He was already holding it and began to stroke slowly at the base.

"And then what, Nurse Stilson?" he asked, looking intently at the camera.

"Then, I would have to lean forward and brace myself with my hands on your pecs so I could properly position myself for your treatment. I would then need to balance on one hand as I guided the subject erection into my treatment chamber.

As big as it is, Mr. Thomas, the insertion process could take several--ha!--minutes." The dildo began to slowly vibrate again. My eyes widened from the sudden return of the tingle from within.

"Sounds like a well thought out treatment plan so far, but I could see how it could be very effective, Nurse Stilson. Please continue."

"I would have to work it slowly into the treatment chamber, so that its entire length was firmly encased. Then I would have to begin the rotational massage therapy." I began to rotate my hips in a circular motion, that enhanced the internal tingle.

"For your tele-med treatment, Mr. Thomas, you're going to need to more vigorously massage the affected area as I continue my description of the in-person treatment plan."

"Whatever you say, Nurse Stilson," he said, as he began to stroke the full length, slowly.

"After several minutes of the rotational massage, the primary therapeutic treatment will need to be administered. This involves a vigorous thrusting of the treatment chamber up and down on the troubled member." I began to bounce on the bed for effect.

"It's difficult to tell how long this treatment needs to be applied. It varies widely from patient to patient, but it must be continued until such time as the affected testicles empty their contents completely, which opens the vessels allowing the trapped blood to flow from the engorged member. At this point, Mr. Thomas, the tele-med treatment requires rapid and vigorous stimulation of the affected area." I was panting, as I bounced.

"At your command, Nurse Stilson." He stood up and walked toward the camera as the dildo kicked into high, and began to thrust at full speed.

"Oh!" I squealed. With each bounce, the dildo pressed fully in, and the rubber ball sack pressed on my clit. "Oh! Oh! Oh...!" I squealed, and quickly timed my bounces with the thrusts of the cock for maximum penetration.

Only his face filled the screen, as he turned the tables in an instant. "Round three of your tele-treatments has begun, Mrs. Stilson. You have the most chronic case of Cock-Slut Syndrome I've ever seen. Luckily, I've got the right treatment tool for the job."

""Oh! Oh! Oh...!" I continued, as it kicked into horrifying mode again.

"I think we found the right treatment plan, don't you, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes...!" I screamed, bouncing like an animal.

"I think you'll need to give yourself daily treatments, Mrs. Stilson."

"Yes! Yes! Yes...!"

"You can call me anytime if you want me to drive, Mrs. Stilson."

"Yes! Yes! Yes...!"

"What are you, Mrs. Stilson?"

"Cock! Slut! Cock! Slut! Oh! Fuck! Me! Mark!"

"You just keep teasing me, don't you, Mrs. Stilson. Do I give you what you need?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes...!"

"And you are coming again, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes...!"

I bounced and yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes...! Coming! For! Your! Cock! FUUUUUCK!"

Once again, the dildo took me to the edge and beyond. I was at my limit and rolled back on the bed and yanked it out, panting in a heap, naked and spent as the stranger that brought me unimaginable bliss, watched with his arrogant grin.

He backed up revealing his still-hard cock, as he began to speak. "Mrs. Stilson, you have made my day, hell, my fucking millennium. Thank you so much for the most memorable day ever. I feel like--"

The garage door began to rumble, and I was slapped back to reality. "Mom's home, gotta go," I barked, as I ran to the phone and cut it off as he blurted "Thanks a--"

I hurled the tripod and giant, horrifying dildo under the bed, grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

Before I could make myself presentable, Mom yelled out, "Amy, honey, we're home. We brought you a mac-and-cheese pizza."

"Awesome, be right down. I'm starved."

As I finished, I realized how sore my pussy was after being stretched and pounded like never before. I could feel how distended I was, as the air seemed to have unfettered access through my gaping labia. I applied aloe cream inside and out, and inserted a panty liner to keep the air out until I could recover. After that, I removed the giant cum-coated dildo from under my bed and cleaned it up in the sink. I contemplated where I could hide a giant dildo without Wayne finding it. The only place I could think of was my box of sentimental items on the top shelf of my closet. A new wave of guilt hit, as I put it in the box. It barely fit, as I placed it on top of some of my most-cherished keepsakes.

Then I headed down to see them getting games out for a game night. "How were the Minions?" I asked, cheerily.

"Awesome!" yelled Ashley

"Best one ever!" added Caleb.

They told me all about it, while I wolfed down almost a whole pizza. "How did you know Mac and Cheese is my favorite at CiCi's?"

"Uh, you only tell us every time, Mom," said Ashley, with an eye roll.

We had an amazing game night. I had not felt that stress free and relaxed in months. We played 'Candyland', 'Sorry', and 'Mouse Trap', and even did two rounds of each. After the kids went to bed, Mom got started almost immediately talking about Mark.

"How was the show, after I left?" she asked, like a teenager with a crush. "When he took his shirt off..." she hesitated, "almost had to change my undies."

"Oh God, Mom! TMI please!"

"What? I'm only human. I saw you eyeing his package, too. The man is hung... It was real, wasn't it? I mean it was in a different position and got bigger when we flirted..."

"Mom! What the fuck! You're married!"

"But I'm not dead. No harm in looking. I can't imagine trying to fit that thing..."

"Mom! Stop. Now!"

"So how long did you get to watch him?"

"He stayed a couple hours. I practically had to beg him to stop. Hot as it was, he just kept going determined to make the most of the day."

I couldn't help but smile at the double meaning of my words. I recalled begging him to stop the monster dildo.

"What time is he coming back?"

"He said bright and early."

"I'll make coffee," said Mom, with a devious grin.

"I've never seen you like this before. You're always a bit of a flirt, but wow, you're obsessed."

"I could have said the same about you earlier, but now, you are playin' it awfully cool. If I didn't know better, I'd think you gotcha some."

"Some of us have self-control, mother," I said, sarcastically.

Little did she know self-control was not in my vocabulary that day.

"Like I said, no harm in lookin'. Maybe, I'll make him breakfast."

"Why do I think you would be on the menu, mother!"

"Ooh yeah, served up warm and steamy."

"I'm going to bed. You are too much!"

"Good idea. I need to get some sleep, if I'm making breakfast."

"Night, Mom." I sounded like a pre-teen, embarrassed by her parents.

"Night, Sweetie, pleasant dreams."

I knew she would have pleasant dreams, that was certain. I, on the other hand, had a harder time. My mind raced with so many thoughts. On the one hand, it was the most satisfying day of my life. On the other hand, it was the most terrifying day of my life. This arrogant stranger now had two videos that would be completely devastating, if they ever got out--my marriage would be ruined at a minimum. As I lay in bed stewing, I felt the aloe poultice, I had cobbled together, had done the trick. My vaginal opening had recovered and the rawness I felt earlier, was much improved.

My mind started down the twisted, little cock-slut path. 'The day's not over... You could FaceTime him, one more time.'

Thankfully, the cock-slut voice was quickly squelched by the rational side that could hold its own, after six orgasms had quieted my overcharged libido. I examined my lady parts after the traumatic day, and though I was a little pinker than normal, the soreness was pretty much gone. I applied some more aloe and kept my pussy covered overnight. I lay there for a long while, replaying the events of the day, and the possible repercussions over and over in my mind, but eventually, I did fall asleep; thankful for one more day off. It would have been a long day at work with the little sleep I got.

I awoke to a quiet house, shocked at the time. It was already 10:00am. I fluffed my hair and went downstairs to discover Mom and the girls finishing breakfast.

"Well, hello, sleepyhead. I made pancakes and bacon. There are a few warm ones left in the oven for you," said Mom, cheerfully.

Just then, I heard Mark from the next room. "Erika, those were the best pancakes I think I've ever had..." He was rubbing his belly in another tight tank-T, and today, a pair of khaki cargo shorts. Not quite so tight, but still plenty of bulge. "Good morning, Mrs. Stilson. Good to see you again," he said, flatly. "As I was saying Erika, your husband's a lucky man. Gorgeous, can cook, and makes smart, good-looking grandkids." He stood next to her, and put an arm around her shoulder. "Thanks again. I guess I owe you one, now."

Mom blushed like a schoolgirl. "Honey, for you, I'd cook anytime you want. I'm glad you like it. We've got to keep up your strength. I will have to think about how you can repay me..." Her wicked little grin returned.

I rolled my eyes at Mom, and bobbed my head toward the kids.

"I'd better get back to work," said Mark, after noticing my signal, even if Mom was oblivious.

"I should be done in a couple hours, Mrs. Stilson. Then I can leave you in peace."

I decided to get dressed as mom and the kids prepped for the zoo. I put on some jeans and a tight T of my own. As I dressed, I found myself checking my ass and breasts in the mirror. Hoping for the chance to tease him a bit, as some sort of retribution for the day before. When I went downstairs, I saw Mom and Mark outside talking and laughing, as Mom put a hand on his bicep and squeezed. If I'm being honest, there was a pang of jealousy there. But I quickly told myself, 'Let her have a little fun and be thankful she's drawing his attention today.'

As I watched, I got a text from the new babysitter candidate.

Betsy: I am free today. If you'd like, I could accompany your mother and the children to the zoo. That would give me the opportunity to meet Caleb, Ashley and your mom in a relaxed environment before going straight to sitter duties.