A Cock in the Hand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your cock-slut, Mark, oh!"

"I like the way you call me Mr. Thomas with your prissy little attitude, so from now on, you are to refer to me as Mr. Thomas to remind you how much you like giving me control. Understood?"

There was no logic to the effect he had on me, I only knew I was on the verge of coming again, just from one finger. "Yes, Mr. Thomas, oh God, yes!

I want you to come on my finger, and then I want you to put your money where your mouth is and fuck me, Mrs. Stilson, and stop talking about it--woman up, and do what you talked about on the phone."

It was too much, his finger relentlessly rubbed my clit as I buried my face in his shoulder, breathing in his manly scent. "Mr. Thomas, I'm coming for your cock," I panted, as my body shuddered and I rubbed his hard-on.

My opened mouth pressed against his sweaty chest, as I came in a shuddering climax.

"You're coming in your panties, Mrs. Stilson."

I wailed, "Oh fuck, Mr. Thomas. Com-ing, for, your, cock!" I screamed in a high-pitched voice that echoed through the house, spasming against him, as I tasted his saltiness with my gaping mouth.

As it passed, I reached again for his button to remove his pants and ride his huge dick.

"Let's get comfortable, Mrs. Stilson. It's time to put your money where that hot little mouth is." He grabbed my hands and pulled me toward the bed.

I followed as he backed up to the foot of the bed, then sat and crawled back onto the bed and lay there, legs spread with his massive boner pushing hard against the shorts. I stood there, watching in awe, while he positioned himself for me. My hands were pushing down my bikini bottoms as if they had a mind of their own. The fantasy of last night was coming true, and I had no thought of stopping. I stepped out of the bathing suit and crawled slowly and hungrily, like a predator stalking its prey.

I stopped and unhooked his pants and pulled down his zipper, slowly and deliberately, looked up at him as I pulled the shorts and underwear down past his hips. I had to stop and pull the band of his briefs over his pink, granite cock in order to free him. He raised his ass and as I cleared his hips, he closed his legs touching my knees as I slid down the bed to remove the last of his clothes. I stood looking at his nakedness, as his clothes dropped to the floor. His hard-on levitated nearly an inch off his stomach, as I crawled back between his legs that he had opened wide for me. His hairless balls were held tightly in his firm, round ball sack.

"Nurse Stilson, what are you doing?" he teased in a voice, feigning shock, as my face moved closer to his balls.

"I'm going to have to perform an oral exam to properly assess the situation, Mr. Thomas," I said, as my tongue touched his wrinkled scrotum.

I lapped up his saltiness, first pressing my tongue against the bottom of his balls and separating them as I licked up to the base of his shaft. He pulled his feet up, raising his knees as I licked every bit of his balls, slowly and meticulously. His soft groans made me so wet, as I looked up his massive shaft to see his closed eyes and head hung back from the pleasure I was bringing him. Next, I took a long slow lick up the front of his shaft. His back arched and moans intensified as I licked his length. His man-scent caused a Pavlovian reaction in my mouth and my cunt, as I licked. When I reached his man clit, I swirled my tongue there, getting a taste of his sweet pre-cum.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I plunged his cock into my mouth, determined to quell the disappointment I felt from not making him come in my mouth the previous day. I had never been particularly fond of the taste of cum, but I needed to show him how much I wanted to service his cock, and as his pre-cum coated my tongue, I wanted more. I needed more. My head bobbed on his cock, sucking and wiggling my tongue determined to feel him unload in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Stilson, so good," he groaned.

Encouraged, I quickened the pace and was still only able to take half of him, occasionally stopping to focus on the tip, wiggling my tongue on his man clit. He moaned and grunted his pleasure, as I continued waiting for the eruption of his hot jizz, but his control was incredible.

After a moment he grunted. "Bring, me, that, ah, sweet, pus-sy, ah, Mis-sus, Stil-ah-son! Want, to, ah, taste, you!"

I didn't hesitate. I pulled off his cock and spun around straddling him. My left hand propped me up as my right gripped his cock and I began to suck him wildly as I lowered my spread womanhood to his waiting mouth. I had to make him come first. I was determined to feel him come in my mouth, for if I gave up the battle to his tongue, I would not be able to focus on pleasuring him.

I felt his hot breath, as I mouth-fucked him and slowly lowered myself to meet him. But as his tongue wiggled between my labia, I knew I was in trouble. I pulled off his cock and rolled my head back in a moan of bliss, lowering myself onto his face.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Thomas," I squeaked, rocking my hips. "Oh my God."

I was already losing the battle and plunged his cock back into my mouth, determined to win. I felt him gasp as I resumed, and found my hips rolling against his probing tongue. We both whimpered and moaned as the battle was on. My hips rocked to the rhythm of my plunging mouth, but it was too fast. I could feel an orgasm building. Sucking him furiously, I could feel I was about to lose, but could not stop myself.

Suddenly, his groan deepened, and his body stiffened as the first blast released into my mouth. I nodded my approval, as I bobbed and swallowed. It was thick, hot and salty-sweet as it flooded my mouth. He grunted into my cunt as my hips continued to rock, rubbing my cunt on his face.

My right hand gripped his shaft and jacked him off in time with my head bobs. I began to hum, "Um-huh, um-huh, um-huh," with each shot of cum. I swallowed as much as I could, but with the giant cock in my mouth there was no way to contain it all. A mixture of cum and saliva rolled down over my hand, as I milked him of every drop.

With his orgasm subsiding, my hip motion slowed, and he began to lick and suck my pussy with increased intensity. I again nodded my approval, as I sucked him slowly. His tongue waggled and head rolled as he focused his attention on my screaming pussy. I whimpered and groaned, as his tongue worked its magic again. No one had ever eaten my pussy like him. My knees spread wider, as I settled onto his face. He found a sweet spot and I pulled off to let him know.

"Fuck! Mr. Thomas, right there!" My hips rocked in tiny rapid thrusts. "Yes! Yes! Right fucking there! Fuck! Feels, so, good!"

I pressed up, and threw my head back, with a hand on each of his thighs. I rode his tongue and lips, as he had me on the verge, yet again. "No one's ever... Oh... So good!" I went into a rhythm of rolling hips and high-pitched moans of pleasure. "I'm gonna, ah! Come for, ah, your cock... So hard!"

I screamed at the ceiling, as he brought me to an Earth-moving climax. Com-ing, for, your, cock! Com-ing, for, your, cock! Com-ing, for, your, cock! Com-ing, for, your, cock...!"

I'm unsure how many times I repeated that, but it continued until my rolling hips stopped rolling and spasmed with each shot of orgasmic bliss my clit released. As my orgasm finally passed, I slid his semi-hard cock back in my mouth and sucked him slowly back to full stiffness.

I pulled off and stroked him slowly, while he lapped at my engorged labia. "Mr. Robinson, it appears the oral treatment has not fully alleviated your condition, so it appears we will have to try the direct application of female pussy juices to the inflamed... area. May I?"

"Yes, please, Nurse Stilson. Please continue the treatment plan you outlined earlier."

So I spun around and straddled his cock, which laid flat on his tummy. I lowered my spread pussy down to rest on his shaft, as I placed my hands on his chest. I pressed myself against his shaft, saddling his cock with my pussy lips. Then I rubbed up the length of his shaft slowly and firmly, spreading a mixture of our cum and saliva over his full ten inches. When I reached his head, I wiggled there, focused on his sweet spot, and teasing as the head pushed my lips apart. Next, I continued to saddle him and pushed back down to his balls.

"Mr. Thomas, this is the hardest, most-swollen cock, I've ever encountered. It's going to take a thorough and aggressive treatment plan." As I rolled forward up his length, my clit rolled out and rubbed against his stiff warmth. My eyes closed and moaned. "Oh yes. It's so hot and hard against my cunt, Mr. Thomas."

"Nurse Stilson, I love when you talk like a slut," he sighed.

"This is the biggest, hottest, hardest cock I've ever seen, Mr. Thomas. I'm going to do whatever it takes to fuck the swelling out of this monster--no matter how many treatments it takes."

The feel of the hot steel rubbing against me was all consuming. It just seemed to go on forever, as I pushed up and down the length. I moved steadily up and down rubbing my juices on his stiff heat. My eyes were closed and my hips rocked, as I lived out the fantasy I had concocted.

"You love your job, don't you, Nurse Stilson?"

"Oh yes, so much, Mr. Thomas. So fucking much."

"What are you, Nurse Stilson?"

"I'm an LPCS. A Licensed Practical Cock-Slut. Oh, God I love your cock." My hips were rolling faster and harder. "I'm gonna have to come all over this cock to make it better, Mr. Thomas."

"Thank you, Nurse Stilson. I admire your dedication."

"Any--ah!--thing to help--ah!--others, Mr. Thomas!" I pushed hard into his chest, rubbing wildly against him. "Oh, Mr. Fucking Thomas. So fucking big and so fucking hot! Aaaahhhh!" I wailed, as orgasm number three was already on me.

"I wanna be your cock-slut, Mr. Thomas..."

"Position accepted, Nurse Stilson. We'll need to work a schedule for regular treatments."

"Oh yes, I'm coming for your cock..."

"Look at me when you come, Mrs. Stilson," he commanded.

I opened my eyes to see his smug smile, but the hot, hard flesh between us was all I cared about.

"Coming for your cock! Com-ing, so, hard, for, your, cock!"

I stared at him, mouth agape, whining like an animal, as I came spreading hot cunt-cum on this cock. When the orgasm passed, I needed to finish the fantasy.

"Please let me ride your cock, Mr. Thomas. I need you to fill me up, please!"

Before he could answer, I slipped off his cock and began to push his cock head into me.

As my pussy hit his stomach, he sighed, "Damn that little pussy is on fire, Mrs. Stilson."

I took that as a yes and began to push him into me slowly. I wriggled as I pushed, and his head slipped in a bit easier than the day before. Still looking into his brown eyes, I pushed him in about an inch, backed off halfway, and in another inch.

"It feels so good inside me," I whimpered. "I need this cock so bad. Oooohhhhh."

"Nurse Stilson, you've definitely got the cure."

I soon had him all the way in and pushed myself up to the upright position, with my heels touching my ass and my hands on my thighs for balance. I pulled up, straightening my legs to pull up half his length, before dropping back down. As I bottomed out, I let out a screech of pleasure and bounced back up.

"You're so fucking tight, Mrs. Stilson. Oh, fuck!" he groaned. "Ride it, cock-slut!"

"Oh God, yes, so fucking big and hard. I love your fucking cock, Mr. Thomas." I began to bounce, feeling so completely filled when my pussy touched his balls.

"So, fucking big! So fucking good! I love your fucking cock, so much. Oh my God, I'm coming again."

His expression turned from arrogant to serious, and he was getting close.

"I'm coming for your cock!" I yelled into his desperate eyes, and realized he was close, too.

The monster dick pulled my clit inside with each down stroke, sending a convulsive jolt of orgasmic bliss through my lower body. I came hard, mouth agape, no longer able to speak, as I pounded myself onto his pelvis. I wailed loud and long as I came for the biggest cock I'd ever had, shamelessly bouncing as fast as I could. This time, I wanted to come first. I wanted control when I made him come this time.

When his orgasm hit, he let me know. "I'm gonna come, Mrs. Stilson," he grunted.

His expression was one of, I'm coming inside you unless you do something about it. I wanted to feel him come inside me, but could not take the chance.

I continued to pound him as I saw his eyes closed and mouth open. Knowing he was at the point of no return, I jumped off and lay between his legs as cum gushed out, covering his large purple head. I grasped his shaft and took him in my mouth and swallowed all of it this time, swirling my tongue on his sensitive spot as his cock pulsed, unloading his seed in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" he grunted. "Such a good cock-slut!"

As his body shuddered, a feeling of power washed over me, despite the fact that I was sucking this near-stranger's cock, tasting the cocktail of our cum mixture and feeling the air penetrating my spent, gaping cunt. I had let him control me, take me repeatedly while calling me his cock-slut for the two most sexually satisfying days of my life, but still could not bring myself to release him from my mouth, until I had licked him clean.

With my libido satisfied, my sensible side was again able to be heard. The inner voice told me, "Get him out of here immediately, Amy. Get him out and do not call him again. Pretend these two days never happened and move on."

But as he softened, I knew I would be back again, begging for him if needed. He had awoken a need, from deep inside me. A need to serve cock. And Mr. Mark Thomas had the most glorious cock I'd ever seen. I continued to suck him dry, then for good measure, licked his balls to collect the remnants of cum that had dripped down to them.

"Damn, Nurse Stilson, you are truly a professional, thank you." I nodded. "We'll need to schedule another session, after your mom leaves..." I nodded emphatically, as I kissed his balls.

When I finished with his balls, I took his softening cock back into my mouth one more time; I knew I could take him all, in his flaccid state. As I finally reached his balls with his cock in my mouth, I was in awe of how he filled my mouth completely, even soft.

"I'm going to need you to greet me in the sluttiest nurse's uniform you can find, the next time we get together, Mrs. Stilson. Understood?"

I nodded, even though I should have been offended by his arrogance; the thought of seeing his expression, seeing me in such an outfit excited me. The image of a super-short, white jumper skirt and half-buttoned, skintight shirt-top with the hat, made me tingle in anticipation.

As I released his cock, I looked up as he smiled down at me, with a contented grin that made me feel guilty and proud at the same time. I slid off the end of the bed and stood there excited by his hungry eyes, and yet embarrassed by my nakedness. As I bent down for my bikini bottoms, they weren't nearly enough to eliminate the sudden feeling of naked vulnerability.

Suddenly, he slipped up behind me and rubbed my ass with both hands. "Please don't cover that beautiful ass, Mrs. Stilson. Give me just one more minute to enjoy this sexy body before I have to leave."

Once again, the feel of his touch sent a tingling wave through my body, and as I stood up, his hands moved to my shoulders and he pressed against my back and began kissing my neck from behind. I reached up with my hand and caressed his hair as he gently kissed my neck. His cock pressed against my lower back and ass, and I found myself wetting again even after four orgasms. I had never imagined anything like this.

His hands drifted to my breasts as he continued softly kissing my neck. "You are so incredibly sexy, Mrs. Stilson," he whispered, as the goosebumps spread down my back from his soft touch and warm breath. "I love feeling your skin, Mrs. Stilson, so warm and delicate."

His right hand slid down my belly and I found myself melting away from his touch. My head rolled back against his shoulder as he kissed and caressed, and I cooed my approval. He swirled his fingertips around my belly button, and I gasped with pleasure. My breathing turned to panting as his hand lowered through my muff, and his finger slipped softly between my soaked labia.

"You're insatiable, Mrs. Stilson," he whispered, as I spread my legs, surrendering yet again.

I moaned, "Oh God, you excite me so much."

His cock began to heat up, as he slid up and down my moistened slit.

"What are you Mrs. Stilson?" he asked, softly.

I answered eagerly, "I'm your cock-slut, Mr. Thomas. I don't ever want you to stop..."

"Excellent attitude, Nurse Stilson. I can't wait to see you in uniform," he whispered, softly.

I caressed his head, as he kissed my neck, and I nodded my agreement.

"Good, then we'll continue when I see you in uniform next time." He released and stepped back almost causing me to fall over.

"Thank you for a wonderful day and the chance to work for you again, Mrs. Stilson. But I need to go get cleaned up for a job interview this afternoon. I hope you found my work satisfactory today." He was already putting his shorts back on, as if nothing had just happened between us.

As he spoke, I went from shock to disappointment followed by anger. I could find no words.

"If you could get me my payment for today, I would be most grateful. I can't thank you and your husband enough for all you've both done for me in my time of need."

He stood there looking at me casually, as if totally oblivious to just revving me up and walking away.

I stood staring, then saw a crack in his serious expression. I smiled and shook my head. "That was mean, Mr. Thomas."

"Payback's a bitch they say." He sucked the finger that had been inside of me.

"Always leave them wanting more, they say."

"Payback is a bitch, remember that," I said, as I walked toward the closet to get the cash to pay him.

"I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away. Um," he said, hungrily.

I walked back with five hundred dollars, and stopped directly in front of him. Then I gripped his cock in my left hand through the shorts, relishing the heat and heft of his ample manhood one last time.

"Thanks for all you hard work, Mr. Thomas. Your swelling issue seems much better. I look forward to your next treatment session."

I handed him the money and gave him the last look at my ass as I headed for the bathroom. "You have a nice day, Mr. Thomas. I trust you can show yourself out."

"God, I love that ass..." he said, as I closed the door behind me.

To be continued.

_______________