A Cock in the Hand Ch. 08

Story Info
Straight man turned gay cock-whore accepts his new role.
8.2k words
4.72
15.6k
15

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,856 Followers

Although this is a stand alone story it is the eighth part in a series depicting a straight married man's manipulation, into gay cock whore. It contains themes of humiliation, non-consent and reluctance. If this is offensive, please find another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy. As always your feedback is welcomed.

My stomach churned with an overwhelming hodgepodge of feelings. Shame, lust, disgust, doom, anticipation, excitement, anger, all rolled through my mind like a whirling disco ball of thoughts reflecting in my brain.

When Mark opened the door in his white terry cloth robe, hanging open to reveal his limp cock, which was bigger than mine in my semi-erect state. As my eyes locked on his manhood, my own cock stirred shamefully toward a full hard-on.

His arrogant grin lit up, as he saw where my eyes immediately went. "Happy to see me, I can tell, CC."

CC was the nickname he had given as an abbreviation for Captain Cock-whore. I am an airline captain, and he derived great pleasure incorporating my title into his condescending nickname for me. It only helped to emphasize all that I stood to lose if he released all the videos, pics, and text messages he had on me.

"Yes sir, thank you, sir," I replied compliantly, and sadly, but also truthfully.

I had been away, and he had taunted me into a constant state of arousal that I needed to relieve. Despite a rather passionate encounter with my wife Amy the previous day, I had been in a revved-up state all day, anticipating what he had in store for me.

"Your uniform is in the bedroom. Please put it on and contemplate where you would like to receive me first, ass or mouth," he said, looking toward the hall to the bedroom. "When you are dressed, please bring your four-hundred-dollar buy-in and let me know your decision."

As I walked to the bedroom, I knew my choice, and I'm sure he did too. I needed to use my superpower. It made my cock hard, knowing I was the only one to ever take him all into my throat. It made my cock hard, feeling him so deep inside me. It made my cock hard, smelling him and tasting him. It made my cock hard, wearing the stockings and the mask. As I eyed the 'uniform' on the bed, I wondered what the hell was wrong with me.

I put it on', with my cock stiff as a board. As I pulled the stockings up my legs, the feel of them only made matters worse. I looked at myself as I clipped the garter belt to the top of the nylons. I turned sideways to see my profile with my raging boner.

I watched myself, as I put on the bright-red spandex T, with the outline of a limp cock and balls with the capital letters 'CC' inside. When I put on the mask, the transformation was complete. I was 'Captain Cock-whore', able to down ten inches in a single swallow.

I took one last look at my profile in the silk thigh-highs and garter, cock at full staff, ready to service his monster cock for as long as he would let me.

When I entered the kitchen, he acted stunned. "Holy fuck, CC. Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

His cock had begun to grow, now arching out through the front of the robe. I gazed at it, willing it to stiffen, as he removed the four-hundred dollars from my hand.

"Can I please suck your cock, sir?" I asked, not breaking my stare and oblivious to the implication of paying him before sucking his dick.

"Ah yes, that magical mouth. You may proceed, Captain. But pace yourself, it's going to be a long evening," he said, waving a hand for me to kneel.

I did as commanded, as he slipped off the robe and let it fall, leaving him naked before me. I knelt and looked up at him, as I extended my tongue and leaned in. My flattened tongue touched the underside of his rising cock head, and I raised his hot meat up, swirling my tongue as I tasted the salty, sweet dick.

We sighed together, as I felt him stiffening quickly, swirling my tongue, and kissing his cock head. His musky scent and salty taste, sent a rush of blood into my granite-like hard-on.

I turned my head to the side and licked the underside of his shaft, slowly but firmly, down his length, until I reached his balls. Then, I slowly licked and rubbed his sack with my palm. His moans of pleasure and stiffening dick made me all the more aroused. I hummed, as I licked every inch of his balls before, gripping his stiff boner and licking his length, moving balls to tip and back again, until I covered every bit of him.

Then I moved back to the tip and pressed him into my mouth. When the rim of his hood slipped past my lips, I paused lapping at him with my tongue, with my lips sealed over his plump cock head. The silky smoothness of his skin combined with his warm stiffness and the sweet taste of pre-cum, made it all worth it.

Both my hands gripped him as I engulfed his manhood, with my tongue in constant motion. A few short weeks earlier, the sight and thought of what I was doing would have repulsed me. At that moment, it aroused every bit of me. His moans sent chills through me, as I pressed him further into my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, CC. Do your thing, my friend," he sighed.

I began to bob up and down on his cock, pushing him to the back of my throat then pulling him back to the tip, faster and harder each time. With each thrust, I willed my throat to open and take more of him. My cock tingled like a thousand feathers were tickling it all at once.

As I pushed him deeper, an impossible amount of saliva flooded his cock; I have no idea how my throat and esophagus could stretch to receive him, but they did. My hands gripped his ass, and I pulled myself further onto him with each bob. He was so hot and hard; I was in awe that a cock like that could be every bit as hard as mine.

His ass clenched in my hands, as his hands pulled my head toward him. My cock felt stretched like a balloon ready to pop,' as it pointed to the ceiling, so hard it didn't even bounce as my body moved back and forth.

Saliva flooded my chin and neck, and I frantically fucked him with my throat. "Oh fuck, Captain!" he groaned, driving me to take all of him, as my reward would soon flood my drooling mouth.

I bobbed harder, pushing him deeper. until my lip met his bush and that great sense of power rushed through me, knowing I was the only one to take all of him. I moaned, and I plunged myself onto him and bounced back over and over, as his groans intensified.

"Oh fuck!" he growled, as his legs began to tremble and the first shot of hot jizz flooded my mouth. I swallowed as best I could, but as jet after jet of his bittersweet cum released inside me, I could not begin to capture all of it.

His hands gripped my head tightly, as my fingers clenched his ass cheeks. He came an impossible amount, as his jizz ran down my chin and dripped onto the floor.

As his climax passed, he slowed his pace, but continued to push his length inside me. I did all I could to relax, but as he held himself in my mouth to the hilt, the gag reflex kicked in. Sensing it, he took pity and pulled about halfway out, and let me milk him dry of the last of his creamy cum.

Then, as if to make sure I knew my place, he hummed for the last couple of bobs before pulling out and pushing my head toward the floor. "Excellent job, CC. Now, clean up your mess," he commanded, and put a foot to the back of my head and pushed me to the floor to lick up his spilt seed.

While I complied, he put his robe back on and watched. When he was satisfied that I got the point, he ordered me to stand. He smiled and gave a little slap to my raging hard-on. It bounced to the left and returned to its full upright and locked position almost immediately.

"Come with me to the poker room, Captain," he commanded, and turned toward a door that led to the basement.

The lights were on, and I followed him down the stairs. They were walled on both sides until a landing at the bottom. When I made the turn, I saw four men in white bathrobes, hanging open and exposing the fact they were nude underneath.

A sudden flush washed over me, as I stood on the landing with my full-on boner, for all to see. As I scanned them with my eyes, Mark began to talk.

"Gents, this is my good friend I told you about, Captain Cock-whore," he said, smiling calmly. "As you can see, he's gotten his first taste of cock for the evening, and is ready for more." Their faces lit up and they focused on my erection with delight.

He looked at me and continued. "CC, these are your 'poker buddies' tonight. You are to give them the same obedience and respect you give me. If you do that, I think you're gonna love it every bit as much as them."

He spoke calmly and matter-of-factly, as he picked the spatula off a card table that sat near the stairs. "If CC gives you any cause for concern or resistance, he responds well to a good whack on the ass. Don't you, CC?"

I stood stunned, unable to respond immediately, and when I saw his eyebrow raise with the oversized stainless-steel spatula, I snapped out of it. "Yes, sir. It won't come to that, sir."

The only other furniture in the room, besides the card table and four folding chairs, was a bed with an end table and lamp on it. There were four stacks of bills, I assumed to be their buy in, lying on the table.

I looked at the men, and the fear and anxiety that threatened to kill my hard-on was soon overtaken by the four rising cocks that hung in view, thanks to their open robes. All were bigger, semi-erect, than my fully erect cock, but smaller than Mark. I knew that was no coincidence. The thought of servicing all four, shamefully kept my cock at full attention.

The first man was a tall, stocky, Black man in his forties or fifties. It looked like he had a wedding ring on.

The second was a slim-bodied young man with long brown hair in a ponytail and wedding ring. The third, a slightly pudgy, balding man in his mid-forties and also a wedding ring. The last was a shorter, slender young man in his twenties, toned and fit like a distance runner, maybe. He had an earring, but no wedding ring in sight, with short black hair in almost a crew cut.

All were cut except the young man, and my mind was already wondering how his cock would feel in my mouth. It was surreal, that my mind so quickly accepted that four strangers were going to use me, and that I was ready to comply.

"Only a couple ground rules, gents. CC is yours to command, but you may not, under any circumstances, remove the mask or try to determine his identity. He serves you at my whim and I can rescind the offer at any time with no refund." He picked up the rest of the money and put it in his robe’s pocket.

"No unnecessary punishment please. This should be enjoyable to all. He can be abstinent at times, but the persuader seems very effective for those rare occasions.”

"You've all checked out for medical clearance, so bareback is fine. But as always, play at your own risk. No piss or scat. This is my home, not a bathroom. CC, they have also taken steps to clean themselves as a rule of admission.

"Please enjoy. You have the place for up to four hours. Discretion is the main rule. There should be no use of real names or attempts to connect outside of this room. When you are satisfied, ring that bell on the nightstand and I will return."

"CC, you are to obey every command that does not cause harm and you may come when given permission. Gentleman, my only suggestion is to let CC get the feel and taste of you by means of introduction. That way you can all get to know one another before getting fully engaged. Does that sound good?"

"Yes sir," they said in unison.

"That's your cue, CC. Knees, please." He pointed to the floor in front of my new 'Poker Buddies’. "Make sure CC cleans up any escaped jizz. He has a vacuum tongue."

They stood in a semi-circle and stared at me in anticipation, with a mixture of joy and lust, that had my cock throbbing. I had experienced two cocks so far, thanks to the illustrious Officer Reeves and his keen interest in my case, but as I dropped to my knees, I knew I needed to taste each of them.

There I was on my knees in front of the Black 'bull' of the group. On his left was the pudgy middle-aged man, and to the left of him was the youngest with the crew cut and earring. The long-haired young man was to the right. The youngest was rapidly approaching a full hard-on like me, and the other three were pointing slightly down to straight ahead and rising.

I pondered how to approach the variety of choices that faced me. One in the mouth, one in each hand... Maybe a game of suck, suck, goose, so they all get some attention. But then I decided it would be best to focus on one at a time, using my superpower to its fullest on each one, while the other three could fight it out for my hands.

The bull read my mind and stepped forward, gripped his cock with one hand and the back of my head with the other, feeding me his dark meat. His scent was less pungent than Mark’s, but his taste was a bit saltier. I hummed as I took him in, and he quickly used his hand to set the pace.

He pushed in halfway then backed out, grunting with pleasure. "Oh yeah," he growled. "Go for it, Cock-whore."

I reached out both hands and soon had a cock in each, stroking them slowly. It was hard to tell which one was warmest, but I think my pudgy friend was the winner. I relaxed my throat, as the bull controlled my depth and pace. My grip on the two cocks tightened, and I stroked them in time with my head bobs.

The bull pulled me forward, as he continued his slow methodical face-fuck. My cock was hard enough to pound nails, as the cocks in my hand followed suit and grew stiffer by the second.

I leaned precariously forward using the cocks in my hands for balance, as I heard the young guy rustling behind me. Suddenly, I felt something completely surprising. The young man's hands gripped my hips, as his lips touched my ass cheek.

It was a shock, as my whole experience with other men was simply being a fuck-toy. Mark and Officer Reeves showed no inkling to pleasure me, other than watch me masturbate with a dildo in my ass. Next, I felt his tongue swirl on my cheek before slipping into my ass crack.

I whimpered onto the cock in my mouth, as his tongue tickled my sphincter. I nearly fell forward as I rose up to make it easier for him, but my grip on the two unfamiliar cocks, helped me regain my balance. After a few teasing tongue swipes, he pushed my knees wider and positioned himself on the floor and wiggled his head beneath me.

I squealed, as his tongue teased my balls, and lowered myself to meet him. He lapped at them teasingly before pulling my ass down to meet his tongue for real. It was a sensation I had never felt, and I groaned in response.

The long-haired dude laughed, "Holy shit, kid. Eating the bitch’s pussy? You don't know where that's been."

It was all too much! Three cocks and a tongue. It was impossible to focus, but I did my best to give first attention to the cock in my mouth. He had slowly begun to push himself a little deeper into my throat, and I needed to be Captain Cock-whore, able to deepthroat any cock any size.

With my directed focus, I managed to work him in all the way, when suddenly, the tongue pressed into my asshole, probing me, as I sucked and stroked the others. I groaned and sucked the cock harder in response.

"Fuck, take it all bitch!" growled the bull.

I moaned and nodded, as the tongue left my ass. Next, he wormed his body up between my legs and with his torso under my bull. I sucked harder and faster, as I felt 'crewcut' line up his cock head with my asshole. When he began to press it against me, I lowered myself slowly onto his big cock.

The pain seemed intense at first, but quickly passed as I worked him in and out a few times. This caused me to lose focus on the cock in my mouth, and he let me know with a gentle head slap. I returned my focus to bringing him to climax and found a rhythm of bouncing my ass on Crewcut’s cock and bobbing on the bull. Somehow, my hands moved at a different pace.

I felt like a one-man band trying to play multiple instruments at once. A cock-ficionado giving an all-star performance. I groaned in rhythm, as I took the length of my bull's cock.

My own cock tingled intensely, as Crewcut’s cock pounded my prostate, and I began to lose focus again. But Bull groaned deeply, letting me know he was close, bringing me back to the need to finish him off. I sucked harder, feeling his veiny stiffness with my lips as I bobbed. His pre-cum oozed, coating my tongue with his creamy sweetness.

In the back of my mind, it registered, that I was now aware of the fact that pre-cum had a sweeter flavor than full-on ejaculated cum. A fact that had alluded me my entire life before meeting Mark-fucking-Thomas and Officer-fucking-Reeves.

And in my cock-drunk state, all that mattered was taking a load from Bull, who was so close. I whimpered as I thrusted a little harder and sucked for all I was worth, letting him know how much I wanted his cum in my mouth. His hips rocked, slamming his balls against my chin, as I took his length.

He groaned loudly and deeply, as he was ready to unload. Unlike Mark and Officer Reeves, he pulled out until just his head was in my mouth, as the first blast of spunk flooded my tongue. I swirled my tongue on his sensitive tip, as his bitter sweetness covered my taste buds. He grunted spastically, as my tongue wiggled; his body shuddered with each rapid-fire blast of spunk.

I swallowed repeatedly, as I bobbed on his tip, taking only half his length, but never letting my tongue stop moving on his magic spot. His jizz seemed sweeter than Mark's and there was so much of it. Such a powerful man coming hard, but somehow so much more controlled and gentler.

My head bobbed faster, but only taking half his length which also increased my pace on Crewcut’s cock. The pounding of my prostate sent a shock of pleasure through my balls with each bounce. And as Bull emptied his last bit of spunk, I grunted and spasmed while my balls released an almost-steady stream of jizz that flowed from my cock and down my shaft.

I managed to keep Bull's cock in my mouth, as my balls emptied a huge load of cum that puddled on Crewcut’s belly after it dripped from my balls.

"Fuck me, the cock-whore's coming without being touched!" said the hippie.

Pudgy, fucked my hand a little harder and I felt his pre-cum oozing and lubing his cock, as I stroked him. I jacked them off faster as Bull pulled his softening cock from my mouth. It flopped and bounced as it hung in an arc, glistening with saliva and cum.

Pudgy, groaned, "Suck it, now!" He was clearly on the verge.

So I leaned to the right and plunged him into my mouth. I barely got my lips around his shaft when he gripped my head, thrusted himself into my throat and blew his wad. His upper body spasmed forward with each jolt of cum, and he grunted uncontrollably with his mouth hung open.

His jizz oozed out, as he fucked my face hard, pulling all the way out and slamming himself back in. Saliva and cum ran down my chin, as Crewcut began to fuck me wildly. I could barely keep Pudgy in my mouth, as Crewcut hammered himself inside me like a machine gun.

He moaned loudly, and I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass, as he released his seed inside of me. My cock began to get its second wind as they both slowed their pace. After several slower, deliberate thrusts from Pudgy, he pulled out and I became aware I had stopped stroking Hippie, but held his cock in my left hand.

When Pudgy stepped back, Hippie quickly stepped forward, yanked his boner from my hand and promptly shoved it into my mouth. Thankful for only one cock to focus on as Crewcut remained in my ass, but was content with my slow-rolling-hip motion.

Hippie was rock hard and ready, so I managed to work all eight inches in quickly. Not even a challenge for Captain Cock-whore. With both hands now free, I gripped his ass with my hands and fucked his plump stiff cock with my super-powered throat.

rimaday
rimaday
1,856 Followers