A Cock in the Hand Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the cock all the way in and rolled my hips letting the vibrator do its magic, deep inside me. I felt it from my balls to my nipples, as I stroked myself slowly at first.

To regain some feeling of control, I included Officer Reeves, as I gave myself some relief. I knew it might anger Mark but did it anyway.

"Your cocks make me so hard. Please let me come for your cocks." I could feel an orgasm brewing quickly. As pathetic as I looked, and knowing Officer Reeves was recording, it didn't seem to matter. The image of every cock I'd serviced, danced in my head, as their taste lingered in my mouth.

"So fucking hard for your cocks." I began to bounce and jack off faster when Mark fucked with me again and shut off the dildo. "Please, sir. Turn it back on, please. I need to come," I gasped shakily.

"What do you think Officer? Should I?" asked Mark, teasingly.

"He's pretty fuckin' sad. He did say please."

"Okay then." He flipped it back on high and pulse.

I began to bounce and jack off feverishly, needing to come before he changed his mind. "Thank you, sa! Sir. Can I please come now?"

"Yes," replied Mark.

"I'm gonna love playin' this back, Wayne Stilson," Officer Reeves taunted.

The implication of using my real name did not sink in, I was so completely cock-drunk from my poker-night experience, I needed to empty my balls and clear my fucking head.

The tingling in my ass and balls seemed to encompass my entire lower body, as the vibrator stimulated my prostate.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm coming for your cocks! Com-ing for y-your cocks!"

I grunted loudly, as my cock pumped out every drop of cum I had left. Finally, I fell forward onto my right hand, as I fucked the rubber cock with my asshole. My hand was a blur as my body spasmed with each pulse of jizz exiting my balls.

I whimpered in a loud, high-pitch, squeaky voice. "Coming! For! Your! Cocks!"

As my orgasm passed, the humiliation began to sink in, while I licked the come off my hand, so Mark could see.

"Fuck Wayne, I ain't never seen anything like that." Officer Reeves shook his head and stopped recording.

"Clean it up, CC. You know the drill. Shower’s at the end of the hall. You had better clean up before going home. You really wasted no time. I thought those guys would last a little longer with you. But you took 'em out quick, my friend. Amy's gonna be impressed how early you burned through four-hundred bucks. Better luck next month, huh?"

I didn't reply but began to lick my cum off the floor obediently.

"Please try and contain yourself in the future, Mr. Stilson. I'm afraid county lock-up is in your future if you can't exercise a little self-control. Thank you, Mr. Thomas. You have a good evening. You should thank Mr. Thomas for being so generous."

I picked up my head and looked toward Mark. "Thank you, sir."

"You’re, welcome, Captain. Clean it all up and then yourself. You can show yourself out when you’re done. And no jacking off in the shower, please."

Officer Reeves stepped out the door. "Evenin' Mr. Thomas."

"Night, officer," replied Mark.

When he stepped out, Mark looked down at me. "I may text you tomorrow for a shot at that ass, after you tighten back up, my friend. Be ready."

I clenched my teeth in disbelief. He was making it impossible to explain to Amy, having to leave the house without making her suspicious.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

As I was left alone to regroup and clean up. I thought about what I might do with the free rein in his house. I struggled to come up with anything I thought might work to extricate myself from his grasp.

While I showered, I thought maybe there was something in his house I could find to use for leverage. He had to have a history of blackmail and extortion. There is no way I was his first victim. If I could get proof...

I quickly came to the realization that every time I tried to free myself, it backfired, and I dug the hole deeper. If he caught me snooping and he surely would, it would only be worse and likely cause him to tell Amy.

As I dressed to go home, I resigned myself to the fact, there was likely no way out until he got bored. That was it, complete compliance was my best strategy. Make it too easy and he'll get bored and move on.

To be continued.
_______________