All Comments on 'A Cock in the Hand Ch. 08'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TyrayCartierTyrayCartier9 months ago

This isn't as hot as the first few, maybe because of the extended blackmail going on, and Pudgy spanking Wayne into submission to eating ass. Overall still a good series, just with some problematic elements stagnating, but I do look forward to Wayne's further dealings with Crewcut. 4/5

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Always great to see this story back. As usual, another super-hot chapter, but also as usual I'm still pulling for the underdog and hoping that somehow Wayne can turn the tables on Mark and Officer Reeves. It is pretty obvious though that Wayne can't go back to being straight again if he ever really was.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

not as good as the others. i would like to see mark take control of both amy and wayne at the same time in a three way and get amy"s mother envolved too

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

This chapter is actually very much like what happened to me a couple of months ago. My regular Master (who I suck regularly) had me as the "entertainment" at a poker party. I dressed in panties, nylons, a bra, and a french maid's outfit. The 5 men (my Master and his 4 friends) all fed me their cocks all night long, both in my mouth and in my ass-pussy. I LOVED IT !!!!

The difference is that I'm not being blackmailed but rather I truly enjoy being a cocksucking faggot bottom bitch.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Does Amy find out about Wayne's secret activities with Mark? Wonder what happens then. I can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I look forward to when Mark has to serve Wayne and Amy has been tricked to discover them. Amy’s emotions and reactions can be a full spectrum from disgust to jealousy to being turned on watching. For those of us trapped in marriages after we acknowledge our nonstop lust, desire and need to serve cocks it is our ultimate out to live our lives worshiping cock by being discovered by our wives. It is only then that a wife can understand their husbands need to be gay and serve men and it isn’t about relationship but a need to be sexually subservient. Being submissive and gay is a lifetime of finding pure happiness in making every guy we can cum. Great series, Mark wanted to serve Wayne from the first meeting in the woods where he could not stop looking at Wayne’s cock. He gave in to leaving behind his “normal” life to find his true life of being taken by tops, however they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous