A Cock Slut is Born

Story Info
Submissive old bi-guy gets gangbanged.
3.5k words
4.62
34.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years ago, after decades of being bi-curious, I finally acted and visited a nearby park trail that was known to be a hangout for men seeking anonymous hook-ups with other men.

I was walking the trail when a younger guy, maybe half my 60 years, approached me and asked, "are you looking for some naked fun?"

Startled by his bluntness, I just nodded.

"Follow me."

He led me down a narrow path to a little clearing, where there was a blanket, some towels and a cooler. He removed his t-shirt and sweats and got down on the blanket. Nervously, I removed my shorts and t-shirt, glancing around to make sure nobody else was around. Not sure what to do, I sat down next to him. He leaned over and took my dick in his mouth and immediately went to work.

Fuck he was good. He was gently fondling my balls, as he sucked and licked my dick, which he managed to get good and hard in seconds. He then took my hand and put it on his dick. I started stroking it and felt it begin to harden. Embarrassingly, I lasted about a minute before I blew my load, which he eagerly swallowed. He lifted his head and smiled.

I leaned down and took his dick in my mouth. It was exactly like the descriptions I read in so many porn stories: spongy and hard at the same time, with a slight scent of sweat. I alternated between licking and sucking his mushroom head. I started to go deeper down, but couldn't get much in my mouth before I started gagging a bit.

"First timer, aren't you?"

I stopped.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, somewhat defensively.

"The teeth and gagging are dead giveaways."

"Sorry," I said.

"No worries. I'll find someone on the trail."

And that was it: my first experience in all its unsatisfying glory. I got dressed and left. But as I walked back home, I realized how much I enjoyed that little taste and vowed to get more. And then the damn pandemic hit. Hook-ups were too risky.

Fast forward to today, and the latest variant is in retreat and restrictions are being relaxed. I placed a "bi-curious" profile on an adult hookup site and began scanning other profiles. Immediately I was getting lots of guys checking out my profile -- probably because I was new -- but no follow-ups. I was too nervous to reach out to others.

Finally, the following day, I got an email. It was from an older gay guy, aged 67. His profile listed him at 5' 11" and 210 lbs., far bigger and beefier than my 5' 6" 145 lb. frame. The only photo was a dick shot, which looked very tasty.

"Your profile says you're inexperienced. I can help you with that."

"Thanks," I replied. "I'd be interested in meeting. But in public somewhere first, just to see if there's a connection."

"Cool. How about 4 pm tomorrow at O'Hare's? It's near my place. I'll be wearing a black denim shirt and a red cap."

"See you then," I replied.

The following day, I was a bundle of nervous energy. I googled the bar, downloaded directions and headed out. Fortunately, there was on-street parking with no restrictions near the bar. I walked in and looked around. It was clearly a gay bar. I saw my connection in a booth near the back. I waved and walked towards him.

"I'm Dan," he said, extending his hand.

"Cam," I replied, shaking his hand. I moved to sit down opposite him.

"Sit here, beside me," he said, standing up.

I slid into the booth and sat down beside me, his leg touching mine. He was good looking guy, clean shaven with longish gray hair. He was broadly built.

"Would you like a beer? I recommend this IPA", he said, pointing to his glass.

"Sure, thanks," I said.

He motioned the bartender, who brought one over.

"Tell me about yourself. Just how inexperienced are you and what are you looking to experience?"

"Um, well, I was with one guy," I said. "A couple of years ago, before the plague. He gave me a blowjob but when I tried to return the favor it didn't go well. As for what I'm looking for, I dunno, oral anyway."

"I see. Well, let me ask you some questions if you don't mind. Maybe together we can determine how far you're willing to go."

"Sure," I replied.

Do you watch gay porn and jerk off to it?"

"All the time," I admitted.

"What kind of videos do you watch. Blow jobs, fucking?"

"Both," I said. "Ideally in the same video."

"What type of men do you like to watch? Big...small...young...old?"

"Um, well, I kinda like guys around my age or older and, um, big and small," I said.

"So, a bigger top and a smaller bottom I assume? Do you fantasize about being one of the men?"

"Yeah, most of the time," I said. "No, actually all of the time."

"Which one?"

"The bottom," I confided.

"Given how small you are, no surprise there. What about a threesome or more?"

"Yes, I've fantasized about that, too," I said.

"Do you play with toys?"

All these questions. As I was answering them, though, I could feel my dick stirring. It was oddly turning me on to reveal myself to this stranger. But I could also feel myself starting to sweat a little nervously. I took off my jacket and took a big gulp of beer.

"Yes, I started out with a starter butt plug kit and gradually moved up to a realistic dildo," I said.

"How does it feel when you insert the dildo in your ass?"

"It's a bit uncomfortable at first," I said. "But when it's almost all the way in, the feeling is so good. I sometimes shiver a bit. It also feels amazing when I pull it out, though the empty feeling is weird at first."

"And I bet you wonder what if feels to have someone cum in your ass."

I didn't respond. I didn't have to -- he knew the answer. Though with all the STDs around, it worried me.

He reached down and felt my now hard dick, and smiled slightly.

"This is turning you on, I see. Any other things?"

"Uhh, yeah," I said, feeling my face redden. "I have an enema kit."

"Did you use it before you came here?"

I nodded. Another small smile crept across his face.

"Well, that's an indication of what you're willing to experience I'd say."

I looked down, and nodded again.

"Well, we've established that you're a bottom. You also seem a little timid. Not all bottoms are submissive, but you are, aren't you?"

"I think so," I said. "I've never been in a situation to test that out."

"Married?"

"Nope, never got married," I said. "Dated a few women but it just never worked out."

"Maybe there's reason, one that's pretty obvious to me. And probably to you, even if you never fully came to grips with it. But here you are, no longer able to resist the desires you've repressed for so long. You can't deny them anymore."

"No," I said quietly.

"Undo your pants and show me your cock."

"Here?" I asked, nervously.

"Do it."

I did as I was told, reached in and pulled my dick out.

"Stroke it for me."

I began stroking my dick. I kept glancing around, wondering if anyone saw what was happening.

Dan's smartphone pinged. He pulled it out, read the text and responded.

"We're going to my place," he said. "A couple of my friends are waiting there."

He got up, left $20 on the table and motioned me to follow him. I quickly did up my pants, slid out of the booth, and followed him out of the bar and into the sunshine, my erection visible for all to see through my pants.

"My place is a few of blocks away."

We didn't say a word on the 10-minute walk. Fortunately, I got soft again, avoiding embarrassment. His place was a brick townhouse. It looked expensive from the outside. We walked up the steps into his place. He kicked off his shoes in the foyer, hung up his jacket and I followed suit. He looked at me with an almost expressionless face. He reached over, grabbed the bottom of my hoodie and t-shirt and pulled them up and off me. Then he unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down in one motion. I stepped out of them, and then pushed my socks off.

I was naked.

He grabbed my shoulders gently and turned me around. He rubbed his hand on my ass and then slowly up my back, before moving it back down again and rubbing my ass cheeks. My dick started stirring again. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my shoulders.

"Tonight's the night. You'll never be the same. You'll be craving cock."

He grabbed my arm and led me into the living room. As he said, two other guys were there, both naked.

"Meet my two buddies, Greg and Phil," he said, pointing to each one.

Greg was about Dan's height, but quite trim, balding, and also looked to be in his 60s. His dick looked disproportionately long, but not thick. He was grinning in anticipation. Phil was in the same age range, but shorter, maybe 5' 9", and stocky and hairy. His head was shaved, and he had a huge, thick moustache. His dick was much stubbier than Greg's.

"We take a great deal of pleasure in awakening repressed 'bi-curious' men, especially if they're submissive little ones," Dan said. "I thought I had you pegged the moment you walked into the bar and your answers to my questions confirmed it. You just opened up and let it all out. It's why you're here now, why you came willingly with a stranger to his home where you knew others waited."

My dick was nearly hard now, giving away my excitement and anticipation. Finally, after two long years, not only was I taking the plunge, I was going into the deep end. Dan gently pushed me to my knees.

"Get to work on my friends," he ordered.

Greg and Phil moved towards me. Both were already semi-hard. Don, meanwhile, began undressing.

"You want my cock, bitch?" Greg said, as he slapped my face with his dick.

"Yes."

"You gotta do better than that," he said.

"Please, please give me your cock," I said, loudly.

"That's better," he said. "Open wide."

I opened my mouth and Greg stuck his dick in. I wrapped my lips around his mushroom head and swirled my tongue around his shaft. I'd been practising on a dildo so when this time finally came, nobody would complain about my teeth.

"That's it," he sneered. "Suck it. Worship it."

I sucked him for about 20 seconds and then switched to Phil, who had been jerking his dick and was already hard. His girth was bigger than Greg's, but I managed to get my mouth around his head and started sucking. I couldn't get anymore in my mouth. I glanced over at Dan, who was by now naked. He was pretty hairy and his dick was hard and looked delicious in person. I continued working on Greg's dick and became conscious that the only sound in the room was the slurping noise I was making.

"Okay, enough. Climb on top and lay on your back," Dan ordered, pointing to an ottoman with towels laying across it that he'd pushed to the center of the living room.

I got to my feet and scrambled onto the ottoman. Dan grabbed my legs, and pushed them back so my knees were above my chest, exposing my ass to him. He spread his legs to get lower and began rubbing his dick up and down my crack.

"You want me to fuck you, Cam?" he asked. "Tell me you want Daddy's cock."

"Yes, fuck me," I replied. "Fuck me now."

"Time to take you cherry and breed your ass, bitch," he said.

He spit a couple of times and then I felt him begin to push his dick into me. Slowly, he slid it all the way in. There was slight pain at first, but as he guided it in and it rubbed my prostate, I let out a soft moan. I felt the heat of another man in me and, fuck, it felt good.

"Jesus, already moaning like a little bitch," Dan said. "Wait until I actually start fucking you."

He began gently fucking me. Meanwhile, Phil and Greg were on either side of my head, which was on the the edge of the ottoman. Greg moved directly behind me and pointed his dick to my mouth, which I eagerly opened for him.

"Suck it."

He pushed it in and I began sucking him and swirling my tongue around his shaft again. I got a slight taste of pre-cum and wondered whether he would finish in my mouth. I so wanted to take his load. Phil grabbed my right hand and put it on his huge dick. I began jerking him off, while Greg continued face fucking me.

"Let's see how much you can take," he said, before shoving more of his long dick further down my throat.

I immediately began gagging. He didn't care. He grabbed both sides of my head and kept thrusting in and out. By now I had let go of Phil and was holding on to the ottoman. I had drool everywhere now, flowing from my mouth and down my cheeks. I tried to keep up and take it.

"You need to practice your deep throating, bitch," Greg said, finally pulling his dick out.

"Yes, sir," I gasped.

"Open your mouth," he said.

I complied and he leaned down and spit into my mouth.

"You belong to us tonight."

He placed his cock back in my mouth and I started working on him again. He started massaging my chest with his hands, before moving to my nipples and twisting them cruelly. I let out a small cry.

"Pathetic," he said, as he continued face fuck me.

Dan, meanwhile, was still fucking my ass, his thighs slapping mine with every thrust. Amazingly, my dick was still hard. And every time his dick rubbed my prostate, my dick twitched in response. I was a born bottom but hadn't known it until now. Dan must have noticed, because he grabbed my dick and started jerking it vigorously. I could feel an orgasm coming on, with one dick pounding my face and another pounding my ass. I erupted, cum spewing out onto my chest and face.

Greg pulled his dick out of my mouth, and wiped some of my cum onto his fingers and stuck them into my mouth.

"Lick up your cum, bitch," Greg said.

I licked his fingers, before he pulled them away and wiped them in my hair. He stuck his dick back in my mouth.

"Get ready for a real load," he said, and began pumping his dick along my tongue and down my throat.

I was able to take more of it now, giving me a degree of pride. He kept fucking my mouth until, finally, he let out a loud grunt and his sperm started hitting my throat in spurt after spurt after spurt. It was the first time I had tasted someone's cum. Finally, he stopped pumping and I stopped swallowing. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and wiped it around my face.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you," I replied.

Dan by now was really going to town on my ass, and it hurt a little as he pounded me harder.

"Where do you want my cum? You want me to breed you?"

"In my ass! Cum inside me!" I cried.

Dan let out an animalistic, elongated grunt and then I felt his warm, wet cum spewing into my ass. He gave a few more thrusts and then stopped. He pulled his dick out of my ass and immediately, I felt some of it begin seeping out. He let go of my legs, and they collapsed so my feet were now on the floor, with my back still lying on the ottoman.

"That was amazing," I said quietly.

Phil grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet and pulled me to the end of the sofa, where he pushed me down over one of the arms.

"Hopefully that cum in your ass serves as lube," he said, slapping my ass.

He grabbed me by the waist and I felt his dick pushing into my ass. It was huge.

"Ah!" I cried. "It's too big. Please stop!"

"Ah," he responded, mimicking my cry in a falsetto voice. "Ah, ah."

He continued pushing in. It felt like a baseball bat.

"Please stop," I said again.

"Stop whining!"

I struggled to get out from under him, but he was bigger and he grabbed the back of my neck and pressed down.

"I love it when they struggle," he said to the other two, who responded with big laughs. "They tense up and it makes their man-cunts tighter!"

He continued pushing has thick dick until finally it was all the way in. He didn't move for a few seconds as my ass slowly grew accustomed to him. Then he began fucking me. I was all tense as I tried to ride this out.

With his every thrust, I grunted: "unff, unff, unff."

"Fuck him, Phil," Dan said. "Fuck him hard!"

He started slamming harder into me, and the sound of his thighs slapping my ass echoed in the room. I lost track of time. I don't know how long he fucked me, but I gradually got used to his thick dick and relaxed a bit. He sensed it.

"You liking it now, slut?" Phil said, slapping my ass. "You want my cum up your ass?"

I did. I wanted it badly now. He picked up the pace. The other two were cheering him on. Pound, pound, pound. Then he roared, and I felt his warm cum filling my ass as he gave me a final few thrusts, his full weight atop me as he collapsed. A moment or two later, he slowly pulled his dick out, and when his head passed my sphincter I felt another, but smaller, jolt of pain and then that weird feeling of emptiness. He had deposited what felt like a pint of cum in me, and it began dripping out of my ass immediately.

"Get on your knees and clean my dick," he ordered.

I slumped to the floor. His dick was still hard. He grabbed my head and pointed it his dick at me.

"Lick it clean," he said, with a chuckle.

I began licking his head and moved down his shaft. I could taste a vile mixture of cum, sweat and my ass. I gagged a bit, but managed not to throw up. I licked and cleaned him quickly, eager to get this over with.

"That's it, make it nice and clean, slut." Phil said.

Finally, he pulled back and gently patted my head like I was a good dog.

"I'm ready for a round," Greg said.

He grabbed my by the arm and flung me roughly over the sofa arm. He grabbed my waist and started sticking his long dick into my ass.

"Nice and lubricated with cum," he said.

While his dick was nowhere near as thick as Phil's, his length was astonishing. By the time it was all the way in, I felt like it was halfway up my insides. And unlike Phil's dick, this felt good.

"Time for another breeding," he said.

Phil started slowly, rhythmically fucking my ass. Instantly I was in heaven again, and started moaning in pleasure.

"Man, it didn't take long to turn him into a little cock-loving slut," Dan said.

Phil continued fucking me, alternately slapping each of my ass cheeks with each thrust, harder and harder until they stung. I imagine they were pretty red. He started going faster and his breathing quickened, and I knew he was about to blow.

"Here you go, slut!" he yelled, and I felt his cum spraying my insides with some force. One spurt, another and another and another and another, before his dick stopped twitching and he was empty. He pulled his dick out and slapped my ass one final time. Cum was now seeping out of my ass again.

"Scoop some of that cum and eat it," Dan ordered.

Slowly, I reached down between my legs and scooped up some cum with a couple of fingers and then licked them clean. While it was mostly cum, I still tasted a bit of sweat and ass.

"Fucking hell," Dan said. "From curious to 100 percent slut in less than two hours."

My humiliation completed, Dan went to the foyer, grabbed my clothes and threw them at me.

"Get dressed and fuck off," he said gruffly.

I got dressed quickly and gingerly made my way to the door. The taste in my mouth was awful and I could still feel cum seeping out of my ass.

"You know where I live if you need another pounding," Dan said.

I left the townhouse knowing my life had changed irrevocably. I knew I would be craving more cock.