A Cuckold Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Liz has fun flashing the Gasman.
6.4k words
4.67
49.3k
109

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers

The following morning Liz had awoken Matt with a blow job, which surprised him as she wasn't usually a morning person. She then promptly left for work, leaving him lying on the bed with barely a word spoken.

Matt spent the whole day thinking about the events of the night before. He couldn't wait to get home from work and fuck his wife. God, I hope she hasn't changed her mind. He thought, hoping that now she'd had more time to think about things she hadn't changed her mind about going through with some of his fantasies. The morning blow job suggested that she hadn't, but you never know

Lucky, they were both on early shifts, and at 2PM he rushed out the door practically running to his car.

He arrived home to find Liz's car already parked on the driveway; this was unusual as he usually got home before her. She must have left work in a hurry as well, he thought, his cock starting to harden just from the thought of fucking his sexy wife again as he walked towards the front door. Christ, I'm so fucking horny, he opened the front door, hearing soft music coming from the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen, Matt stopped dead in the doorway, taking in the exquisite sight before him.

Liz was sitting on the edge of the kitchen table wearing only a pair of white hold up stockings which contrasted beautifully with the bronze skin of her long legs. When he took a step towards her, he stopped again when she lifted her right leg onto the chair beside her, revealing her freshly shaved pussy.

After looking at her inviting pose, he began walking towards her, the excitement of finding his wife waiting for him naked, giving him butterflies in his stomach. As he approached, Liz slowly ran her hand down the inside of her thigh and over her swollen pussy lips.

"I've been waiting all day for someone to fuck me," Liz told him bluntly, pulling a finger up through her pussy lips, moistening it with her already flowing juices. Then, to Matts astonishment, she brought her hand up to her open mouth, sucking the juices from her finger.

Matt stood still watching as she mimicked giving a blow job using her fingers.

"It's a good job you got here first. The Gasman's due any minute to service the boiler. I'm so fucking horny I might have let him service me first."

Matt felt his now fully erect cock twitch as she said this. He couldn't believe his ears. He'd convinced himself she'd just gotten carried away with his fantasy in the heat of the moment last night. Yet here she was telling him that she'd been thinking about fucking the Gasman if he'd gotten there before him. Liz had remarked on what a hunk she thought he was the last time he visited the house just after they'd moved in a year ago. Back then, he thought she was just trying to make him jealous. But now he wondered whether she would actually fuck him.

"God, I'd love to see that," Matt said after the initial shock of her words.

"Well if you don't fuck me right now that's precisely what you're going to see," Liz said smiling as she lay back onto the table, positioning herself so her ass was right on the edge. She then lifted her legs, pulling her knees back towards her shoulders.

Matt stared at her smooth pussy and exposed asshole as he quickly began unbuckling his belt. He could already see her pussy juices shining on her open pussy lips.

Fucking hell, she fucking desperate for it. Matt thought as he pulled down the front of his shorts, releasing his hard cock.

"You look so fucking hot," Matt told her, "I'm going to fuck you hard," Moving forward he positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. He was so desperate to fuck her he didn't even bother lowering his trousers before pushing forward, ramming his rock-hard cock into her very warm and very wet pussy.

"Christ, you're so fucking wet," Matt told her as he began sliding his cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"I know. I've been waiting for a good fucking all day. I can't stop thinking about last night," Liz said, wrapping her legs around Matt's waist, pulling him deeper inside her. "I've been horny all day, thinking about you watching me fuck someone else."

"Are we really going to do it?" Matt asked, taking hold of her hips, thrusting his cock into her warm wet cunt as hard as he could.

"I think so, yeah. We need to talk about it some more, but yes it's definitely something we should try." Liz pushed herself forward, drawing him deeper into her pussy. "But right now, I just need to feel your cock inside me," Matt thrust forward as she continued, "Aahh, God, that feels good. That's it, fuck me hard, make me cum before I explode."

Matt looked down, watching his cock sliding in and out of his wife's wet cunt. He'd always been fascinated by the way her pussy lips wrapped around his shaft, cling to his cock as he fucked her as if trying to trap him inside her. He began building up speed, ramming his cock hard into Liz's pussy, fucking her harder, causing her to moan loudly, sweat starting to drip from his forehead.

Knock, knock.

"Ah shit, that's the fucking door, it must be the Gasman," Matt said as he pulled his cock from Liz's dripping pussy.

"Don't stop now... Oh for fuck's sake," Liz moaned, sinking back onto the table a look of disappointment written all over her face.

"We'll finish once he's gone, if we don't answer the door, he'll leave. The boiler needs servicing, or it might stop working," Matt told her as he began zipping his trousers back up.

"I know the feeling, I need a fucking good servicing as well," Liz said only half-joking. Sitting up, she grabbed her kimono-style dressing gown from the back of the chair where she'd placed it earlier, loosely tying it around her torso with the silk belt across the front.

Matt looked down, the shape of his hard cock was still visible through his trousers.

"Christ, you can see my hard-on! You'll have to have to answer the door; I can't go like this!" Matt began heading down the hallway towards the stairs, leaving Liz standing in the kitchen with her mouth agape.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me? I can't answer the door like this!" she said in a high-pitched voice, gesticulating over her scantily clad body. She was a little surprise that Matt was willing to let her answer the door dressed only in her kimono and hold-ups.

As he approached the bottom of the stairs, Matt turned, a smile spread across his face as he studied her. The silk kimono that he'd given her as a Christmas present the year before looked stunning on her. The hem just about reached the top of her hold-ups as long as she stood still. But, when she began to walk towards him, a small amount of flesh at the top of her thighs between the hold-ups and the hem of the kimono became exposed with each step. Not having a bra on her tits bounced nicely beneath the thin silk material, which did little to hide the shape of her full breasts. Her hard-brown nipples were just visible beneath the white silk, adding to the eroticism of the look. Held together with only the silk tie, the kimono just about concealed her smoothly shaven pussy as she walked towards the door.

"Think of it as the first step of our new adventure," Matt told her as he climbed the stairs looking over his shoulder, "You'll make his day when he sees you dressed like that."

Liz paused at the door looking down the front of her body, shocked by just how little the kimono covered. It had been designed for the bedroom, not everyday wear and most definitely not meant to be worn when opening the door to strangers. Even when tied, it failed to close fully down the entire length of her body, leaving a sizeable V-shaped portion of her torso uncovered. Her cleavage and part of her breasts would be on show as soon as she opened the door! As she stepped forward towards the door, Liz also noticed that the kimono scarcely covered her crotch when she walked, as it only extended to just a few millimetres below her wet pussy. In fact, it was so short if she were to sit down, her ass and pussy would be completely exposed.

Matt paused at the top of the stairs, waiting for Liz to answer the door. He smiled, nodding his head towards the door, prompting her to answer it. His heart racing as he watched her reach out towards the handle. Finally, one of his greatest fantasies was about to come true. Seeing his wife dressed sexily in front of a stranger. He'd often thought of scenarios where he could expose her to other people. Up until yesterday, he wouldn't have had the courage to tell her about his fantasies, let alone dream that she would go along with any of them.

Liz placed her trembling hand on the door handle, with a mixture of trepidation and excitement. Jesus, I can't believe I about to do this, she thought as she took a deep breath to steady her nerves then slowly turned the door handle.

Pulling the door open just a few inches, keeping most of her body hidden behind the door, Liz peeked around the door. A wide smile spread across her face as she took in the sight of the tall, muscular, and deeply tanned man standing in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Craig I've come to service your boiler..." His words trailed off as Liz opened the door fully, stepping from behind it smiling up at the handsome stranger that stood on her doorstep. Now that she had seen him, her confidence began to rise, along with the heat in her loins. Pulling her shoulders back, emphasising the shape of her breasts, Liz pointed down the hallway causing the thin material of the kimono to press tightly against her hard nipples, "Come in, the boilers through there in the kitchen." Liz said, stepping back to allow him in.

I wouldn't mind him coming in me. He can give a service anytime he likes! Liz thought as Craig stepped into the hall, passing close by her, trying not to make it too obvious he was staring at her tits. With tingles of excitement running down her spine, Liz looked up the stairs, seeing Matt half hidden from view watching, obviously enjoying the show.

Matt watched as Craig passed close by his semi-naked wife. From his high vantage point, he could see him run his eyes over her body, taking in the shape of her 36C breasts and hard nipples. Then lowering his eyes down her body, his eyes widening when seeing just short the kimono was. His eyes lingered on her crotch for a second before moving back up to her face. Matt noticed that Liz looked flushed. Was she embarrassed or excited? Maybe both.

When Liz turned to shut the door behind the Craig, Matt watched him turn around, puckering his lips as if blowing out a kiss when looking at her from behind. And who could blame him, as she stretched her arm out to close the door behind him, her kimono had risen until only it was just covering her ass cheeks, revealing the tanned flesh at the tops of her thighs,

Liz waited by the door for Craig to walk through to the kitchen, then looked up at Matt smiling as she silently mouthed the words, "He's fucking gorgeous," licking her lips as she followed him into the kitchen.

Matt went into the bedroom to change out of his work clothes. The sight of his wife standing semi-naked in front of a total stranger had turned him on beyond all expectation, the reality of it was so much better than he could have imagined. Would his fantasy come true today? Despite his desire to watch his wife fuck other men, he wasn't sure he wanted it to happen today. They needed to talk about it some more, lay down some ground rules. But there's nothing wrong with a little showing off and teasing, he thought as he pulled on a pair of loose jogging pants and a long T-shirt hoping to hide the shape of his still hard cock. After waiting a few minutes, he went downstairs. As he approached the kitchen, he heard his wife asking Craig if he'd like a cup of coffee.

"I'll have one please," Matt said as he walked into the kitchen. Liz was standing with her back to Craig, making three cups of coffee.

Craig was squatting down by his toolbox, looking up her kimono at her ass cheeks. From his low angle, Matt knew that if she parted her thighs, he would be able to see her silky-smooth pussy.

When he heard Matt, Craig jumped up from his low position, his face reddening, a look of horror on his face, "Err, Sorry, didn't see you come in."

"What for?" Matt said, looking at his wife's shapely ass smiling. Liz passed Matt a cup of coffee, turning he held out the cup to Craig, reassuring him that he didn't mind him looking at his wife's ass with a knowing smile.

Craig took the offered cup relaxing a little but still looking unsure of himself.

Seeing that he still looked a little worried, Matt held his hand out, saying "Hi, I'm Matt, I guess you've already met the wife," Craig nervously shook Matt's offered hand.

"So, what do you think?" Matt asked.

Craig's eye's turned to Liz then back to Matt, the look on his face a picture of confusion and embarrassment until Matt continued, "The boiler is it fucked?"

"Oh, no, it's fine. It shouldn't take long, just needs an annual service, that's all." The look of relief on Craig's face made both Liz and Matt laugh.

"Take your time, enjoy the coffee," Matt said, raising his eyebrow as he watched Liz walk over to the table, pulling a chair out, then sitting at a slight angle to them she rested her elbow on the tabletop. Matt noticed that the kimono had loosened a little more.

Was that deliberate or had it loosened by itself?

With her elbow on the tabletop, the kimono had opened a little wider down the front. Matt watched Craig as he appraised his wife once again, his eyes widen as he looked her up and down.

Following his gaze, Matt took a sharp intake of breath. Not only could he see most of her right tit along with a very hard nibble, but as she'd sat down the kimono had risen over her ass, exposing most of her ass cheek. Best of all, as she'd crossed her right leg over the left, the kimono had parted over her crotch, revealing her freshly shaved pussy mound.

Christ, I can't believe she's doing that! Matt thought, his cock twitching as Liz smiled mischievously at him.

"Do you like it?" Liz asked.

Craig almost spat his coffee out.

"The coffee is it ok?" Liz continued laughing at how uncomfortable Craig looked.

"Yeah, it's really nice," Craig replied, regaining his composure. The double meaning of her question and Craig's reply wasn't lost on any of them.

"I'm glad you like it," Liz said, lowering her gaze towards his crotch.

Matt followed her line of sight, seeing a bulge beginning to appear in Craig's trousers. Liz was obviously having the same effect on his cock as she was on his own.

Craig occupied himself with the boiler for the next few minutes, looking over his shoulder every now and then, trying not to make it too obvious he was checking out Liz. Matt quietly leaned back against the kitchen counter, watching his wife display herself to a complete stranger, loving every second of it.

This is so fucking horny, Matt thought as he readjusted his hard cock, trying to conceal it beneath his T-shirt. He looked over to Liz, who smiled at him as she uncrossed her legs, leaving her knees a few inches apart, then pulling on the tie that held her kimono closed, further loosening it until a strip of her smooth skin was visible down the entire length of her torso.

Christ is she going to take it off. Matt felt his cock twitching as he watched this beautiful sexy woman that was his wife shamelessly displaying herself to the Gasman. He couldn't quite see up between her legs due to his angle from her, but knew the second Craig turned around, he would be able to see all the way up between her soft thighs to her smoothly shaven pussy.

Liz looked over to Matt, noticing that he was no longer trying to hide the tent in his sweat pants. God, I need a cock inside me. I wonder how big Craig is? Would he want to fuck me? Liz licked her lips as she looked over to Craig, then back to Matt winking at him. He's fucking loving this, the fucking perv.

Liz looked at the shape and size of Craig's hard cock hidden benight his trousers, feeling the growing dampness between her legs.

Noticing that Craig had now finished servicing the boiler, Liz moved her chair until she was facing Craig straight on, leaving her knees to farther apart.

"All done, everything's..." Craig stopped mid-sentence as he took in the scene before him. Already at half mask, his cock quickly stood to attention as he took in the sight of the gorgeous woman sat in front of him. As she'd turned, her kimono had fallen open, fully exposing one of her ample breasts along with her silky-smooth pussy.

After what seemed like an eternity to Matt, but was in fact only a few seconds while Craig stood frozen seemingly unable to avert his eyes from Liz's sexy body, Liz jumped to her feet cup in hand, walking towards Craig who stood as still as a statue as she approached. Both Matt and Craig watched her tits bouncing high on her chest as she confidently crossed the room.

Matt's mouth fell open when seeing what Liz did next!

Standing almost directly in front of Craig, she leaned into him, reaching around his body for the empty cup he'd left on the countertop. Unable to quite reach the cup. she moved closer, parting her thighs by placing her feet on either side of Craig's right foot, she leaned against him, reached around him once again. With thighs had parted, she pressed her crotch into his leg while at the same time her bare tits rubbed against his muscular biceps.

Matt looked at Craig, wondering if they had gone too far. But when he saw the expression on his face, he relaxed. Craig was clearly enjoying the feel of Liz's body pressing against his own. as much as much as Matt was watching it.

As she pressed her body tighter against Craig's, Liz made sure to rub her crotch into his leg, stimulating her clit, causing her to open her mouth as a low moan escaped her lips. After lingering longer than necessary Liz finally picked up the cup. Then, straightened up but keeping her crotch pressed tightly into Craig's thigh, while she looked him directly in the eyes smiling as she pushed her pelvis into his hard cock.

Christ, we only talked about this last night, and she's already acting like a slut. It's fucking brilliant! Matt thought when Liz eventually turned towards him, her kimono had now opened fully. She was no longer making any attempt to hiding her sexy body. Matt looked at Craig, who seemed too stunned to move his hard-on creating a tent in his trousers. You couldn't miss it; it was fucking huge!

Smiling, Liz walked over to the sink swaying her ass sexily from side to side, deliberately teasing both men. Turning her back to them, she turned the tap on, rinsing the cups as she quietly hummed a tune as if this was all perfectly normal.

Keeping his eyes glued to Liz's ass, Craig cleared his throat, saying, "I better go, I've got another job to get to."

Hearing this, Liz turned from the sink still holding the dishcloth with a look of disappointment. Then to the astonishment of both men, she pulled the kimono from her shoulders, letting it drop it to the floor. Matt's heart nearly stopped, his wife was now standing in front of another man wearing only her hold-ups, posing with her legs parted and her hands on her hips, shoulders pulled back, thrusting her tits out for them to inspect.

Matt watched Craig; his eyes wide with shock as he took in the sight of Liz. Her tits stood high on her chest, her nipples rock hard, her flat stomach leading the eye down to her freshly shaved pussy mound. She looked like a Greek goddess, clearly enjoying the looks of desire, and longing she was getting from both men.

"Ok, I'll see you out," Liz said before Matt had the chance to say anything.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers
12