A Cocky Ditz

Story Info
A hyper endowed blogger has fun with her boss.
2.4k words
4.27
19.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers

A commission from Anonymous!

Author's note: this story contains unrealistic proportions, growth, futa on female, futa on male.

Karina yawned as she turned off her rather expensive camera and loaded the saved video on it into her computer. It had been a long day and she was dreading the editing and posting; it always took the longest time. I should really hire someone to do it for me, she thought as she loaded up a Photoshop knock off. She hummed to herself as she worked, her eyes on the screen, ignoring the sticky notes she had pasted all over her monitor and hard drive.

Including the one she'd written to remind herself to hire an editor.

As usual, the editing took longer than the actual shooting had, and by the end of it, Karina was so exhausted, she could feel herself drifting in her chair. She uploaded the video to her blog, a little project she'd started in the last year, mostly to keep herself in a routine. It had skyrocketed in popularity in the last few months, ever since she started posting pics and videos of herself. She smiled at the cover photo, a pic of herself lying sideways, sprawled out on her bed. The description below read:

"Hi y'all, thanks for joining me, Karina! I'm your average woman,

just trying to have it all; love, laughs, and of course

as much sex as any one woman can have!"

The 'average woman' in question stretched up and stood, ready for bed.

Then immediately cried out in sharp pain and stumbled, almost falling to the floor.

"AGH! Awe man, I forgot about you, didn't I?" she giggled and stood, more carefully this time, running one hand through her long blonde hair, and reaching one down to 'comfort' the offended appendage.

Karina Leclair was a pretty average looking woman, much like her blog suggested. Standing at about five foot five, she had long straight hair that reached just past her shoulders. Her figure was, well it was pretty much what one would think of as 'average', slender, but not skinny, not thicc either. Her arms were lithe and pale, her face was what you'd imagine as 'the girl next door'. Her boobs were about a B cup, maybe edging on a C. Her hips weren't wide, her waist wasn't thin. Her legs were long, for her frame, and slender, but not at the level you'd consider as 'hot'.

But what she had as an advantage, and what kept all those people coming to her blog, was the extra addition that she slowly stroked.

Karina was a hyper endowed futa, built with a package monstrously huge, far bigger than should ever be possible. It was so big that when soft, it hung down to the floor!

"I'm sorry I stepped on you, buddy. I forgot you were there!" she whispered to her massive cock as it throbbed wildly in her hand. She was always doing that; she stepped on her beast more often than she'd care to admit.

But that was kind of the problem; according to the various doctors that she'd seen, her pole was so big because her body's stem cells had created extra penile growth cells during her development as a fetus, and the cells that were supposed to be created were brain cells.

That's not to say that Karina was dumb. Far from it, when she focused, she was actually quite intelligent, easily beating chess grandmasters, and learning multiple instruments at the same time. But that focusing is where the cells were supposed to go. The resulting loss of brain cells had left her with a strain of Attention Deficit Disorder that made it incredibly difficult to concentrate on anything. The end result was the scatter brained woman that she was.

Of course that's why she did the blog; to keep a routine going, improve her focus. The docs had perscribed different drugs, but since her ADD was more than a little unique, they had little to no effect, and often made it hard for her to get erect.

And she needed to get erect. Her shaft's length wasn't the only 'enhancement' she had; her testicles were just as oversized to match. They made so much cum that she needed to release at least ten times a day, or they'd swell and leave her in intense pain. She actually had a medical note that said as much; it really was a need.

"Oh, how many times has it been today? Ugh I don't even know right now...mmmm" Karina grabbed her growing length with both hands and began to rub her monster with long fast strokes. She kissed her massive tip as it pushed past her lips, growing all the while. Precum leaked from her like a faucet, splashing down to the floor, joining the multiple puddles from earlier. Whenever she got hard, she leaked precum constantly.

Walking carefully, to avoid the puddles, Karina moved to her bed, sitting on the edge as she finally reached her full size. To put it into number terms, her cock was sixty five inches long, fifteen inches wide, and twenty inches thick. Impossibly gigantic. This led her to believe that her cock wasn't some scientific mishap, some mutation, but rather magic. It had to be, this size held more blood than her body!

Regardless of the truth of her origin, Karina loved her monster. Sex, of any kind, felt incredible and even just getting hard felt amazing. So much so that merely thinking about it made her hard. It happened more than she liked, too. Luckily for her, her rod released a sort of pheremone that made anyone who was nearby attracted to her and want to make her happy. Not that she knew that, she just knew that when her cock came out, people wanted to please her.

Take her boss, for instance. A one Mister Tempest, he was a CEO of Tempest Industries, a tech conglomerate. She'd stumbled upon him by accident during an interview there. She'd walked into the wrong bathroom(something that happened more often than not) and had started to pee. She used the urinals; pulling her dick out in stalls usually proved difficult, other times impossible.

She'd almost finished when the CEO walked into his private bathroom.

"Uh, I'm sorry, you seem to have the wrong -- holy shit!" His eyes widened so much that he looked like a cartoon character.

"I..is that real?!" he asked, his voice a whisper.

Karina nodded.

"It is. I'm sorry, who are you? Why are you in the women's...oh." her face turned red and she looked away, her dick falling to the ground with a thud as she tried to cover her face.

"No no, I'm the one who's sorry. I didn't mean to intrude upon you, miss...?" the man's eyes never left her cock, which only made Karina aroused.

"Uh, Karina. I'm Karina."

"Karina, such a beautiful name. Suits such a beautiful lady." His voice was smooth and Karina blushed harder, though her dick throbbed harder and began to rise, obviously fighting against gravity.

"Thank you! Um, I think I should leave, sir."

"No no, I wouldn't dream of it!" Tempest slowly sank to his knees before her, as the pheremones took effect. He crawled to her, and began to kiss her churning balls, each one the size of a basketball. Karina moaned lightly and her cock throbbed harder, rising faster.

"Oh, sir, oooooh that feels good....more..." she moaned as his tongue touched her. Her blush slowly faded as she reached her full, glorious length.

He moaned back, slowly moving up her shaft, each kiss partnered with a lick, her precum mixing with his saliva. He eventually had to stand up to continue, her throbbing titan towering above him. Karina continued to moan as she leaned back against the wall, her hands slowly stroking herself, almost independantly.

Even standing taller than her, Mr. Tempest couldn't reach her huge tip. His hands joined hers stroking and squeezing with each inch that the beast grew. Her precum, now almost a geyser, poured all over the enraptured man, soaking through his clothes and hair, and puddling beneath him.

Reaching her full, intimidating size, Karina grabbed her soon-to-be boss, and tore his clothes off of him. Another physical mutation; super strength. She wasn't lifting cars, but she was stronger than anyone she knew of. Tempest's own rod was fully hard, and a sizeable nine inches. A baby carrot compared to her monstrous pillar. Knowing his new place, Tempest turned around and bent over, leaning on the wall, ready and waiting for the impending fucking-of-a-lifetime.

And Karina did not keep him waiting. Pushing her shaft down to match with his quivering hole, she walked her cock into him, the same pheremones that so enthralled him making his body more elastic and pliable. His cries of pleasure mixed with yelps of pain as she droven inch after inch, foot after foot of unyielding godly cock into him.

Tempest put his hand on his stomach, feeling the massiv bulge forcing its way into him, folding and ramming through his organs. There was no pain from this, in fact there was no damage. Neither knew how, but Karina managed to put her entire length through him, her gigantic purple tip dislocating his jaw and towering over him as he hung limply on her pulsating cock.

For Tempest, the next two hours passed in a blur of sensations as he passed out one moment, only to be awakened by her next thrust. One moment he was hanging on her rod, the next he was face down on the floor, his conqueror pounding his ass over and over. When he finally awoke, he saw Karina napping, her monster appendage half soft, a huge puddle of still HOT -- not warm, HOT -- cum all around her. As he looked around the washroom, he found the walls, floor, even the ceiling covered in her spunk.

Sperm even over flowed the toilet and sink.

He crawled through the steaming jizz and lay next to her slowly shrinking beast, her basketball nuts sloshing beside his head as they refilled with her divine cum. He ended up passing out from exhaustion, just before Karina awoke and stumbled to her feet.

She ended up stepping on her cock, Mr Tempest, in almost every puddle of cum, before finally making it to the door.

Where she left, her dangling dick dragging behind her.

She hadn't even noticed till the rather attractive redhead secretary pointed it out. Sex followed soon after, again. Mr Tempest had come out about halfway through the second secretary's fuckfest, and hired Karina, on the spot, with a pay wage five times higher than anyone elses. Karina had been so thrilled, she'd jumped up and ran to him to hug him.

With his secretary still on her throbbing cock.

Karina grinned as she remembered that day; she'd fucked her boss, four secretaries, and two of the other higher ups before going home. They'd all be more than happy to let her use them to empty her massive loads.

The next day, she'd shown up ready to work, but found herself in the CEO's office, where ten different people, Mr Tempest included, were all ready to serve her. To this day, she had no idea what her job was, only that everyone at Tempest Industries were so friendly.

"AGHHHHH mmmmmm" Karina moaned as an orgasm struck her, her mighty pillar shooting jizz so hard it looked like a fire hose, painting her celing. How many was that now? She still couldn't remember, shot after shot blasting out of her, each shot lasting longer than any man's entire orgasm.

A notification tone rang out from her computer, alerting her that someone had commented on one of her blog posts. Excitedly, the over endowed futa jumped up, ready to go read it.

Only to be smacked in the face by her still mostly hard cannon.

"Owww-fuck!" she cried out for a moment, before pushing it aside and walking -- more slowly and carefully -- to her computer. Someone had indeed commented;

"No way in h-e-l-l is that real. How much was that fake strap on?!"

She sighed. No matter how many pictures and videos she posted, even doing live cams every once in a while, still there were nay sayers. She didn't understand how people couldn't believe it was real, even when watching her get hard and cum. She sighed again and decided to ignore it. It was time to go to work, she had the night shift today.

It was odd, she thought, her shifts always lined up to match Mr. Tempest's. She shrugged. Probably just him being nice and making sure she was fitting in.

Karina stood and grabbed her shoes, running out the door, a huge trail of cum dragging behind her.

She was three blocks away before she realized she was leaking. Another two before she figured out she'd forgotten pants. Another block before she noticed that she also had no shirt. By the time she got those six blocks back home, she'd forgotten what she came for, though partly that was due to the couple in the hall who were just leaving their apartment.

Both were tall and tanned, and extremely fit, the kind one might see posting their work outs online. The woman was a gorgeous blonde, legs that went on for miles, and a flat, tight stomach. The man was dark haired, over six foot, well muscled, with nice biceps and incredible six pack abs.

They both stared at her slowly growing column, with eyes filled with lust and fear. They both spent hours licking and stroking her, playing with her gigantic balls, even massaging her tits. It was clear that this pair knew their way around a body, as Karina felt pleasure like never before, like she was cumming, without actually cumming. When it came time to actually fuck, the two presented themselves, begging her to ruin them with her shaft, pleading to be fucked beyond all reason.

Karina pounded the two of them, alternating between having one on her all powerful prick, the other worshipping her balls, before covering them both in more spunk than she'd cum all day. The hallway was soaked in her sperm, the couple passed out in it. Karina smiled, heading to her bed.

In the wrong apartment.

It wasn't until after breakfast the next morning that the futa realized she'd missed work. And not till evening did she notice that this wasn't her house.

Oops, she thought. Then the door opened, and her next conquest entered.

The End

Psikosex
Psikosex
150 Followers