A Coin has Two Sides

Story Info
He said... she said...
1.1k words
3.87
4.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers

Thank, you, shadysweet, for, adding, commas. Unfortunately, I, may, be, getting, so, old, I, will, never, learn, this, skill. Also note that this was added after editing so I may have gone overboard with commas.

This story is written with few physical descriptions so that both male and female readers can imagine themselves in the story.

Her perspective

It was a good class. I now had confidence I could survive an abduction long enough to be rescued. Next week we would learn about self defense. Now I was taking the shortcut home because there was no safe way to get from the community center class room to my apartment. That was why I had taken the class.

His perspective

I had been helping a friend that was drunk get safely home with the car they would need in the morning. Now I found myself walking through one of the worst areas of town there was. Ahead, I saw four thugs with green bandanas readying baseball bats and knives. I felt a shot of adrenaline from fear. I had no weapons, no cell phone and no chance if they attacked me. I did an about face in preparation of running only to see a woman and behind her, five thugs with blue bandanas also readying bats and knives.

I turned away from the street to find a narrow opening between two buildings. I reached out with one hand and grabbed the woman, shoving her into the space. I followed, pushing her deep into the gap to keep her safe from the pending gang war. Finding a large flattened cardboard box, I picked it up and propped it to block the view from the street. I then pushed the woman down behind the box.

Whispering, I said, "Quiet. Don't make any noise."

I raised up to peek over the box and see if the fight had begun and heard as well as felt the zipper of my pants coming down.

Her perspective

It happened, a man grabbed me and pulled me into a dark and secluded place. He even blocked the view from the street. After telling me to be quiet he raised up, putting his crotch at eye level. The class had taught me what a man abducted a woman for and that by being compliant and giving them the sex they wanted, a woman was less likely to be seriously injured. So I unzipped his pants and took his cock in my mouth, after all that seemed to be what he wanted, but he pulled away just as I started to get it hard. When I looked up, he was looking back towards the street. Well, if he didn't want a blowjob maybe I had best give him what all men want from pretty women. I didn't want my blouse torn so first I took it off and dropped it onto a nearby chunk of relatively clean cardboard. Then my bra, pants and panties followed. His cock was still half out of his pants and he was still looking for his friends. I bent over and put my ass up against him, reaching between my legs. I took his cock and rubbed the tip up and down through the folds of my pussy. His cock got hard faster. When the tip lined up I pressed back, he took hold of my hips and pressed firmly but slowly forcing his cock into me. For a rape, it was extremely gentle.

His perspective

She started sucking my cock!

The fighting was getting closer and I needed to be ready if someone found us. When I pulled away, it was like a switch in her head went on and she began peeling out of her clothes. I was still paying more attention to the gangs than what she was doing. She then started rubbing her naked ass on my cock and I am only human. I forgot about the fighting for a little bit and took hold of her to fuck her properly. Honest for a little bit, an army of gang members could have walked up behind me and I wouldn't have known.

Her perspective

I have never had consensual sex in my life. Sex pinned down by two guys, sex at gunpoint, sex with a knife at my throat but never romantic go on a date and choose to have sex type sex.

This time, I was wordlessly submitting before he had to pull a knife or gun. No need to beat me or hold me down. I might be able to walk home after this time, instead of being escorted home under a blanket by the police.

His perspective

Her tight snatch felt wonderful on my unprotected dick and she met my thrusts with quiet grunts. My eyes shot open I was having unprotected sex in an ally so narrow it probably didn't qualify as an ally. Worse, I was about to orgasm into an unprotected womb. I pulled out as my orgasm started and my seed fountained across her back. The realization I had just had risky sex with a total stranger sent shivers of thrill and fear coarsing through me.

The next moment, the world outside of our hiding place intruded on me. The first siren arrived on the street where the fight had been happening.

Her perspective

When he pulled out and came, I felt a great bit of relief. Then when he tucked his cock away and began looking around, it appeared I was not being passed around to his friends. I picked up my panties and began to slowly get dressed. To my surprise, he ensured the cardboard blocked the view of the people milling about in the street. Then he helped dust off some dirt and used a corner of his shirt to wipe away some of his cum.

But the most shocking thing was when he said, "It looks like the gangs are finished fighting and should be safe to be on that street now."

It was in those words I realized he was not my abductor, he had been my protector. Further more it could be said I had raped him. Stunned, I followed him out of the micro alley and onto a street covered in flashing red and blue police and ambulance lights. When asked by the police, I honestly told them I had seen nothing because a nice man had protected me. I did not speak of the sex.

His perspective

Once we walked out of the alley, the police separated us for questioning and although she looked at me now and then, she made no move to speak to me. I thought to myself, "Oh well, I guess she already gave me a thank you."

When the police finished, I waved goodbye and walked away.

LaBesse
LaBesse
6 Followers