A Cold Autumn Busride to The Past

Story Info
A busride brings back fond memories.
1.9k words
4.13
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Semi-autobiographic, please pardon my English since it's not my first language and this is my very first story. I hope you enjoy! Feedback in anyway shape or form is appreciated.

*****

I slump down on the seat, it's 04:56 and the bus will leave in four minutes.

I let out a long sigh, car's in the shop and the weather is far from nice, I hate public transports.

It's really dark at this hour and it feels like it could rain at any moment. The leaves on the trees are beginning to turn orange and the temperatures have really dropped these last few weeks.

I got the seat where I used to sit when I was young and travelled by bus, window seat, in front of the raised seats above the wheel well, with my left foot on the bus-radiator. I got my headphones in with some morning radio-show that hadn't really caught my attention. The soft vibrations of the bus-seat make me uncomfortably aware that I'm breaking in a new pair of boxers my wife's gotten me. They're not tight fitting as there's wiggle room in them and the vibrations starting to feel nice. My mind starts immediately to wander.

It's Monday morning. I turned 18 two days ago, dressed in clothes I got for my birthday. Blue jeans, white, Nike t-shirt, sneakers, because looking good is more important than being warm.

It's a long bus ride to school but I'm used to it.

The number of hardons I experienced on the bus to school, probably as all teenage boys, were innumerable. At this point I'd just given up, going commando in my jeans were my only defense against it hurting. On the bus I could just use that slightly lifted left leg to press my erection along, while walking about or sitting in class it would go straight up and be secured by the lining of my pants and the belt. Never said it was particularly big.

The bus had about one hour to reach school and it wouldn't fill up until the last ten minutes or so.

Already by the time we passed the first bus-stop on the road, the faint rumbling of the bus and the vibrating seat had made me press my throbbing warm member towards the inside of my left thigh. Looking out the window as rain started to trickle down, feeling my face getting a little warm and flustered. Nothing special just an ordinary journey.

The bus suddenly slowed down, turned to the side of the road and shuddered to a faint squeaking stop. It's so unusual I actually sat up straight try to look out the pitch-black windows half-expecting an accident to have happened.

The doors in the front open and a woman boards, she's dressed in a long beige coat, fit for the season, a white knitted hat covering dark brown hair. She looks back into the bus, sees me and starts walking towards me. I remember thinking; "why? the whole bus is empty".

As she came closer I put her around thirty years old, Light makeup, attractive features and a slight smile, or was it a smirk?

I sit still, turning my stare out the window, my left hand covering the half hard bulge outlining underneath my jeans.

She passes, the slight breeze gives off a whiff of perfume, I remember it smelling so good.

She sat down behind me, on the raised seats, but on the aisle seat and I froze.

"And she sits here? what kind of weirdo is she?" I thought, as I heard a slight, soft whispering; "Hello".

I grew beat-red, slowly turned my head and side-eyed her while stammering hello back. She'd leaned forward, placed her hands casually clasped together on the headrest to my right, I could feel her staring at my face, probably trying to make eye-contact with a scared 18-year old that never touched anyone of the opposite sex before.

"I want to look at it." she whispered.

I was like a deer caught in headlights, even think I stopped breathing.

An eternity later when I finally had to fill my lungs with air, I started to turn my head to face her.

"You are not allowed to look at me at all." she immediately whispered. "look out the window, and show it to me, I haven't got all day." she continued.

I was genuinely startled and caught off guard, "see "it"?" I whispered into the window while noticing I could see her in the reflection, not clear but clearly enough to see where her face was turned and her general posture.

"Take your cock and do what you usually do it, and from now on, don't say anything just listen." She still whispered but it seemed harsher and far from the soft tone she just had.

Suddenly I felt the outline of the ridge of the head under my fingers, apparently nothing had fazed my little friend from growing even further during all this and I slowly moved my fingernails over it.

Still with the fingers on my left hand going over the ridged outline of my pantleg, my right hand slowly moved to my zipper. In the reflection I saw her unclasping her hands, stop resting on her forearms, she scooched forward and put her right elbow on the headrest and rested her head in her hand, looking down at my crotch.

Zipper down I reach in with my thumb and forefinger while maneuvering my half hard cock with my left hand from the outside of my pants. I catch an inch up the shaft and pull it, with very little grace, out the zipper. With my half erect penis peeking out my zipper my hands just rest, palms up in my lap. I feel super flustered, excited, scared, ashamed and a thousand more things all at once.

"It's pretty, don't worry about it, but it really needs to be bit bigger?" she's back to having a soothing, soft whisper again, maybe because I'm doing what she says?

With my left hand, my right still lays limp, I put my thumb and forefinger around the shaft, right below the head, squeeze and pull down towards the open zipper where a few strands of pubic hair's coming out. Foreskin rolls back exposing my pink head and when the skin rolls over the cockhead-ridge I can't help but let out a slight moan.

"Good, I've never seen such a pink head before, I love it" she whispers. "Now make it bigger, I know you know how to."

Since I first discovered masturbation in the bath-tub, I did it one way and one way only. In hindsight, I know it may be weird, but a boy does what he must, right? So, I did what I usually did.

Pressing my left palm down onto my crotch, wedging my protruding shaft in between the crease between thumb and forefinger. With my right hand, lightly spreading its fingers, I started to masturbate the only way I knew.

Running the fingers of my right hand over the tip of my cock, letting each finger hit it, doing so back and forth, almost in a guitar-playing motion. It grew harder, the familiar feeling of fingers hitting the half-exposed tip made it throb harder and getting warmer, big veins starting to show along the shaft and the foreskin stretching down over the shaft to rest just under the ridge of the cockhead.

The familiar slight smell of cock hit my nose and I knew she probably smelled it too, the sound of, like when you slowly tap you fingers against the desk when stressed out, grew louder as the top parts of my fingers slapped into my now rock-hard cockhead, making it twitch and turn redder with each pass.

I heard her snort out loud and a giggling behind it.

"It's really cute but who taught you to jerk off?" she finally said.

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked, "the tip is all red already." she'd composed herself now. "Grab it hard with your whole hand, use that nice foreskin of yours to roll it all the way up and really stretch it back down." No nonsense in her voice now.

I did as order with my right hand, down by the shaft, squeezed it hard, moved my hand upwards, foreskin rolling over the entire length curling into a little collar up top, then back down, the sensation when it rolled over the edge of the head made me shudder and moan, all the way down, too hard probably. Stretching it thin, feeling as it could rip as the tautness almost made the entire cock bend forwards. I stopped, there was pain but good pain, this way was amazing!

I heard her over my right shoulder again, "Not that hard, but definitely faster, do it now, my stop's coming up."

Now I just wanted to please her, be a "good boy", cum in front of her and hear her encouragement.

I started jerking my cock faster, sometimes it was too hard and it hurt and I winced but It was still an amazing feeling. From behind me I heard nothing but when I opened my eyes and looked at her in the window she had both her arms on the headrest and rested her head in both her hands, like she was listening to a lecture but intently looking at my cock.

I started to let out little moans, felt the shaft grow even stiffer and my balls tightened, I was close and she noticed.

"Come on the seat in front of you, don't get it on you" she sounded more invested now than she'd ever before. Her voice sounded closer but I was focused on something completely different.

My actions started to become spastic as I straightened my back and move forward not to try and spurt anything on myself.

"You're doing great, when you come, pull hard down on that cute cock of yours." the whisper was gone she was speaking matter a fact.

I heard the "stop" bell being pushed and I suddenly felt her left hand on my shoulder, she gave me a little squeeze as soon as she touched my shoulder and I came.

I spurted out cum at the back of the seat in front, I pulled so hard on my cock it felt it would rip but it was such good pain that I didn't care, heaving and spasming, it was the best feeling of my 18-year old life ever.

When the last strand of cum had gone and was dangling from the tip of my cock, I noticed her hand was gone and looked to my right. There she stood, in the aisle, her hands on the headrests on the seat to my right and in the front, fully turned towards me, lifting her eyes from my twitching cock to meet mine she smiled.

"It was cute, you're a cute, good boy, have fun with that in the future." She looked back down towards my limping twitching mess, then turned and stepped of the bus, which apparently had stopped while I came, not even looking back once.

Feeling the familiar tingle in my testicles as the bus started to move brought me back, I had a stupid grin on my face and I felt a lot of slippery precum in my brand-new boxers, it made me lightly blush.

I never saw her again. Maybe taking the bus is not so bad after all?