Teacher's Slave

Story Info
Miss Adler needs to teach you a lesson.
2.1k words
4.53
15.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 10 minutes into lesson, your eyes stared intently at Miss Adler's sexy, large ass stretching out the tight skirt that she wore. Mesmerised by the attractive sight, an erection slowly emerged in your trousers - you tried to be careful and subtly raised your leg to sit over the other in the attempt to hide the boner. As your teacher focused more weight onto her other leg, you watched her ass cheeks sexily shift. Distracted by this, sexual scenarios filled your mind with clear pictures that blurred your vision of the real world, ignoring anything that occurred around you in the room. You found it too difficult not to think about the different pieces of tight clothing that your teacher has wore; such as, that shiny leather skirt that perfectly presented her rotund cheeks to your eyes - to feel them in your hands, to feel them jiggle on your face would be like Heaven.

Currently living in your own world, it took you about 10 seconds to realise that Miss Adler was now facing your direction, you quickly looked down at your book now in a worry, pretending to do your work. Looking back up, you felt relieved as it didn't seem that she had actually noticed your perversion.

Time passed and the bell rang to signal the end of the school day, the moment you prepared to pack your belongings, Miss Adler looked to you and requested, "Could you stay behind for a moment?"

Nervous, you provided a small nod in response, knowing that this was not building up to be praise for great work. The other students fled the classroom, emptying till only the two of you remained. You sat in silence with the palms of your hands politely placed onto the desk, awaiting your teacher's complaint about today's behaviour. She began moving towards your desk with a disappointed expression her on face. Miss Adler now standing before you, you looked up, your eyes met with her dark, hazel-coloured eyes. She had long, straight, blonde hair, she wore matte red lipstick on her sexy lips that you often imagined wrapping around your dick, moving up and down as she sucked it.

"Y'know, I mostly tried to ignore the truth," Miss Adler began with in a stern voice, "Just always thought I'd let you off with a warning for losing focus, however..."

She leant down, bringing her beautiful face closer to you, "I know what's not all it is, is it?" She asked you politely.

You shook your head with a look of concern in your eyes, "I'm sorry, miss, it's just... my age y'know?" You said, following with an awkward chuckle.

She shook her head in disappointment to your answer, "This really isn't my job to talk to you about your sexual desires, but you could use videos, photos or even your own imagination in your own time. Staring at girls, though? That's perverted." She stated in an annoyed tone.

You opened your mouth to speak, unaware of your chosen words as you continued to stare at her in silence. "I'm sorry, miss, I don't know what to do," you said after the silent break.

"Hmph," she sounded at you, placing her hands onto her hips with an attitude, "Let's fix that." She dragged your desk out of the way to allow her the space to stand in front of you.

You watched her in a quiet confusion, placing your hands onto your legs.

She provided a slight smirk, "I'll admit," she said as she gradually unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt, seductively revealing her perfect cleavage before continuing to say, "You are kinda cute, wanna see what I have for you?"

You nodded instantly in response, "Fuck yeah, miss," you said, evidently feeling overconfident now.

She bit her lip sexily, turning to return to her desk, you watched her in excitement, seeing her remove rope from her drawers - the sight of this evoked arousing thoughts, causing an erection to grow underneath your dark school trousers. You could barely contain your excitement while you waited for her to finish tying your wrists down to the hard chair.

"Ready for your punishment?" She asked you in a seductive whisper as she turned her sexy skirt covered-ass to your direction.

"Punishment? Is that just like part of-" You began to ask until she interrupted your question.

"Yeah whatever," she said in annoyance as she suddenly slammed her ass down onto your lap with a loud, aggressive fart that vibrated against your concealed dick.

You stared at the back of her head in shock, proceeding to question her, "What- what the fuck? I'm so fucking confused, holy shit."

"Watch your mouth," she strictly spoke to you, following with another loud, long fart on your lap, "Isn't this what you wanted? Clearly I must be mistaken, you've been staring at my ass constantly after all!" She announced in a joyfully fake tone.

The rancid scent of the gas from her ass now reached your nose; you thrashed your head about as a reaction to it, "Jesus! Get off me!" You shouted at her in fear.

Miss Adler simply ignored you, choosing to reply with three quick farts that tingled against your dick, "Still hard down there, I can feel it," she remarked with a giggle as she steadily rubbed her ass against your lap, "Wonder if that'll change?"

She pushed out a harsh, rasping fart that sounded out against what felt like the tip of your dick - you couldn't help but groan quietly at this.

"Oh? You like that?" She asked you enticingly, you'd be lying if you said otherwise due to rather enjoying the sensation, you remained silent as a result.

"Mm, alright, let's take this up a notch shall we?" Miss Adler asked rhetorically before releasing your lap from the entrapment of her ass. She stepped behind you to grab the back of your chair and lowered it down to place your back against the floor. You stared up at the ceiling, now seeing her smiling face gazing down at you. She took a step forward and grabbed the bottom of her tight skirt, stopping as she heard your voice.

"Wait, wait, just let me speak," you demanded of her.

"Nope," she replied bluntly as she resumed to pull up her skirt to reveal her large, pale, creamy ass cheeks. She dropped to her knees, forcing her soft ass onto your face, her full weight restraining your head to the floor. You felt perplexed by your enticement of the potently stinky aroma of her butthole; your dick twitched in arousal. Miss Adler released a wet, pungent fart that you felt the urge to inhale the moment it escaped her ass, you sniffed her asshole, letting out a mumbled groan underneath her. Soon after the last, a raspy fart retreated up your nostrils.

She lifted her ass off your face, looking down at you with a grin, "You like it now, don't you? Just what I hoped for, I just taught you a lesson, naughty boy," she said as she stroked your hair, planting her ass back onto your face to push out a deep, bubbly fart that you wasted no time to inhale.

5 minutes passed and you were both now preparing to leave. "Hey, miss, uh, not that I didn't like it of course, but why did you do it?" You inquired from her.

Miss Adler smirked at your inquiry, "I had to teach you a lesson, I wanted to teach you how to be my little slave," she stated as she stepped towards you, brushing her fingers along your chin, "We'll be doing this more often from now on, I expect that you won't be looking at other girls from now on, you're mine now and you always will be." She turned away from you, your dick urging to burst.

"Wait! Do you think you could... take me to your place, we could continue there, I kinda need to, uhm," you nodded to your dick in indication.

"Ohh, you want me to finish you off, huh?" She asked you with an enticing smile, "Mmm, follow me." She grabbed your hand, leading you out of the school to her car. After the short car ride, you arrived at Miss Adler's home, she led you inside and instructed you to wait in her bedroom. Minutes passed until she appeared again, standing under the doorframe wearing a white shirt with a few top buttons undone to reveal her perfect, teasing cleavage, a dark, black miniskirt, and a pair of fishnets that disappeared into her skirt, your eyes then looked up at her face to notice that her matte red lipstick was now bolder and sexier.

You sat on the front edge of her bed watching her sexy, slim body move towards with each step causing her large, perfect tits to jiggle. "Take off your clothes and we'll get started, sweetie," she kindly demanded.

Followed by the removal of your clothing, she tied both your arms and legs to the bed, completely restricting you from any movement. Her beautiful ass hovering above your face, she looked back at you, seeing the begging expression on your face. You caught a glimpse of a smirk before your vision disappeared into the darkness of her miniskirt - she then rolled it up, allowing you to gaze at her two round ass cheeks on your face. Her puckered butthole expanded against your nose, releasing a wet, pungent gust of wind that you had no choice but to inhale. Your erection immediately returned in response to her intoxicating smell.

"You like that?" She asked you, pushing out a massive fart that erupted from her ass, "Fucking smell it, I want the room to smell just as before! So, make sure you smell everything up, naughty boy."

You continued to smell the potent gas that she gave you, now inhaling a few quick farts that escaped her ass. Miss Adler looked at you dick, watching it pulsate with the need to explode; she wrapped her warm hand around your shaft, slowly manoeuvring her hand up and down. As she did this, you inhaled the scent of her potent aroma as hard as you could, breathing in a nasty, long fart.

"I think it's time I suck your dick, I wanna make sure that you fucking fall in love with the smell of my farts, you'll want to cum every time you even think of them," she said to you in a seductive tone.

Her finger traced up your shaft, making its way up to your tip, brushing over the pre-cum-coated head. She leaned down, now wrapping her red lips around the head, beginning to suck. She then licked it a little as another massive fart entered your nostrils. She continued to swallow more of your cock, her red lipstick smearing all over it. She removed your hard dick from her mouth and spat on her the palm of her hand, rubbing it against your tip while she spoke, "You wanna cum so bad, don't you? Maybe you should lick my butthole and I'll let you."

Miss Adler moved her ass back now, positioning her dirty asshole over your mouth, the thought of this caused you to hesitate, however, you proceeded to do as she demanded. Your tongue touched her butthole, the taste so tangy that you recoiled a little. She chuckled at your response, resuming to suck your dick and pushing out a sour, bubbly fart into your mouth. Her tongue swirled around your cock as she began to push out constant farts against your tongue that was already hastily licking her butthole. You groaned lightly beneath her as you felt yourself becoming close - your mouth now fully open, consumed a large, rasping fart. So aroused by the smell and taste, semen exploded into your teacher's mouth, letting her take big gulps of it till it was all gone. She released your dick from her lips and removed her ass from your face to stand off the bed.

Looking down at you, she playfully pet your cheek, "See you in class tomorrow," she cheerfully mentioned.

It was the next day and you had Miss Adler's lesson last period again, the bell rang once again to signal the end of another school day, you purposefully packed your equipment slower than the rest of the class till no other students remained. Now standing in an empty classroom, your eyes darted towards Miss Adler at the front of the classroom. She stood with a ruler in her hand and a suggestive smile on her face.

"So, you were rather naughty in today's lesson," she sexily said, slapping the ruler against her hand.