A Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god! Grover you feel so good inside," I whispered.

Grover pulled the blanket up high enough that we had a partial hood over our heads. The movement of the blanket brought the unmistakable odor of my arousal to my nose—I hoped he hadn't noticed.

He moved his face from my hair, then seconds later said, "I love your smell—it really turns me on."

I closed my eyes and placed my head next to his. I could feel his warm breath in my hair. I took another breath and let myself relax, his manly odor evident. It felt so good. His hands caressed my shoulders, then down my back to the small of my back, onto my buttocks. He pushed up just a little as his hands held my butt down. A surge of pleasure greeted me, my warm tingle had grown hotter.

I started to thrust slowly. After a few minutes I moved downward, placing his shaft tight against me to maximize my pleasure. The man in the boat responded with joy. I had found my spot and resumed my slow thrusting, feeling better as the minutes passed, Grover's hands moving over my body, caressing. I started to move faster, the ache demanding attention, an itch to be satisfied with firm, lubricated, pressure. I heard Grover make another small noise. I slowed, then stopped.

I whispered. "I'm getting close. Are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm getting a lot of stimulation. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to hold off much longer."

"That's okay. I'm feeling so good. You feel so good inside me."

I couldn't help but start to move again, the urge for stimulation too great to ignore as the man in the boat called out for attention. I felt it as a sensation he had grown inside me. I knew it was me as I grew close, my muscles tightening, small sounds escaping my mouth as I moved him inside me. Then, after three or four more thrusts, I felt the pressure release, the flood of pleasure came crashing in. I held my breath as the contractions grew, reached a peak, and faded. All so quick, but so good. Grover's hands grasped my hips almost at the same time and I felt him push up hard inside me. His soft moans came as I released a long slow breath. Fully sated, we relaxed with the pleasures we had shared together. Then, I felt him leave me, a hint of cold air entering as he rose enough to move beside me.

I lay in his arms afterward. Both of us pleased, talking quietly, each of us wrapped in the towel I had placed under our pillows. Twenty minutes later, Grover rolled me onto my back. I thrilled at the feeling of his weight upon me as he thrust into me with steady, long strokes. He was a man hard at work to please me. I enjoyed a second, wet, sloppy orgasm, as he rocked me back and forth gently, resulting in my producing soft moans of pleasure from time to time until he pushed in hard at the end. This resulted in my giving a sustained, low moan as we both climaxed, my fingers digging into his shoulders with my strong release.

It had been so long, but this time I knew it was different. It was emotional, physical, and at the same time something special. Something more than a combination of the two aspects. I was in love, and this act brought home to me that he loved me too.

We blew out the candles after using the bathroom, returning to bed to warm-up after braving the cold. We snuggled warm again, then I fell asleep with Grover spooning me from behind. When I woke in the morning the nightlights were on and the house was warm. I learned later that Grover had awoken during the night, saw the power was on, got up, lit the pilot on the furnace, and returned to bed without waking me. We made love one more time before getting up for breakfast. I didn't achieve an orgasm this last time, but the pleasure I felt was more than enough to please me. It wasn't as important as knowing I had pleasured Grover.

It was magical that morning. We made breakfast together, glancing out the window at the frozen landscape of the woods and lake. It was so cold not even the ice fisherman had made an appearance. I knew we had a future together as he told me that if he was offered the position he was prepared to pass on it unless we both agreed he should take it. It was as I sat with a hot cup of hot chocolate in my hands that it happened. He took the cup from my hand and placed it on the table. I was mystified as he knelt before me. Then he presented an engagement ring to me. I almost knocked the hot cup off the table as I excitedly got up with a very loud- "Yes, I'll marry you."

Afterward, we sat on the sofa. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes as happy as I had ever been in my life. He explained he had planned on asking me to marry him when we went to dinner the night before. The weather had affected that plan. You know, the devil is in the details, and Michigan weather doesn't always play along.

A cold day in Hell had turned hot.

Epilogue: I can report the Halloween Gorilla and Elfin Princess married eight months later after moving farther north to his new office. It was on the second Halloween after we were married that we prepared to host trick-or-treaters at our home. We were both excited as usual, both of us in costume. We marveled at the variety of costumes that arrived on our front porch—witches, goblins, ghosts, all manner of space creatures, and super heroes. What really made it special however, was I had gotten the go ahead from my OB/GYN the day before that I was ready to get pregnant—having gone off the pill more than a month before. We were ready to start our family and we had decided Halloween night would be our first attempt. No condoms now—we had decided to use them until getting the go ahead. This was going to be another Halloween to remember!