All Comments on 'A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 02'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely sensuous. I'd love to read more about the "toys"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
100%

It's a privilege to read your brilliant writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy hot stuff!

Absolutely fabulous. It's both a joy and a privilege to read such fine sexually oriented prose, especially about a topic which is rarely written about.

Aces!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Give the Dr. her Day

You've gotta give this wonderful woman's journey the chance to end! She has 'come' through so much for the sake of her tribal study, she deserves the chance to apply her knowledge and skill to a willing subject!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A real eye opener!!

Fantastic story. I was enthralled! Theres not just a hot, enticing sexual charge 'buried' in here waiting for you. I found, as I'm sure you will, the writing is great and the flow lends itself to Victoria's lessons and teasing very well (God did I flow!). Although I did find the second chapter a tiny bit drawn out in places - But that's probably just because I felt the same exciting pull and wanting Sherrie did! I also found myself at times crying allowed with exhilaration and would even be so honest to say this story alone has made a guy very curious about asking his wife what she thinks of role reversal *grin*. Good read, where is the next chapter please?

wordbutcherwordbutcherabout 12 years ago
Fabulous

I would make a film of the saga given the opportunity. Existing Feeldoe vids are lame at best........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omg

This is extremely erotic, I'd never thought that the thought of a beautiful woman with a strap on playing with my derrière could be so horny. I wish I could find a woman who would be into that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Got one

My wife and I are starting to bring my ass into our sex play. I plan to have my wife read this to help her understand where the turn on is for me. Thank you I could not have said it better. The video is a great add in as well knowing that she would watch to make herself cum well, shit now I have a wet spot on my pants.

lushnunlushnunalmost 10 years ago
OMG

I'm so horny after reading this one, my nipples are hard and my pussy is wet for days. I can't help but I keep reading it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You should change your nom to excrementera...

..because all your illiterate garbage is an excrement of a diseased mind. Also you trailer trash asshole you cheat on your ratings. Fucking lowlife !! "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You again. My eyes be tired. Stop writing such long drawn out stories.

Look up a word for me: Concise.

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely Education, especially Trent's explanation.

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the love encompassed in this so sexy activity. Sodomy had always been aborant to me starting from the time of my reading about Sodom and Gamora. You have given this 78-year old man a new prospective, both about anal sex, and allowing a woman I love and trust to enter me anally for her pleasure as well as mine. If this would be so empowering for her pleasure, her confidence, her self-esteem, I would really enjoy sharing this act of love with her. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

An Army nurse fucked me with a strap on before she let me fuck her beautiful ass she told me the only way I would ever know how great it felt was if she should me how to do, your story brought back some great memories Thanks.5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unique voice and super hot

I have been reading your amazing stories for a couple of months. I love the way you describe a side of bdsm or female domination that is very loving and not really about pain or humiliation. I’m not knocking other people’s kinks, but your writing really resonated with me and perfectly describes many different aspects of what is hot about this. I don’t often want to read long stories when I’m in the mood for erotica, but none of the text feels superfluous to me.

Your writing is the biggest turn on I have found on the internet in a long time. It takes me several days to read one story because I can’t get through a page without having at least one orgasm. Thank you for the pleasure and education you have given me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant follow up. I’m kicking myself for not reading this story when first posted.,thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous