All Comments on 'A College Professor's Discovery Ch. 03'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Worth the wait

Totally loved this new installment. It is great the way you meld the psychilogical with the physical aspects to increase the entire experience for your readers. Please continue and let us know if she chooses a man from the village or finds someone at home. Maybe she could even meet up with one of her practice men in her real life and things could develope!

escriterraescriterraalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Yes --- Dr. Mathison and Dr. Burrell will meet

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Dr. Sherrie Mathison's saga is not over, nor is Dr. Chloe Burrell's . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING!

Not only worth the wait, but I am officially desparate to have that done to me by my wife. Now how to break the news to her. Wow. Fantastic writing as well. I am sure this could be compiled into a best selling book. Damn. YOU ROCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
we luv it!

my wife and I love your writing. We get distracted trying to get through this story. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely brilliant..

and I can tell that you were eager to finish: you omitted a couple of words on the last page!! But that was truly the best of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome!

Perfect! Only wishing α little that she could get together with Andrew but otherwise it was incredible! ....wishing I had someone to practice on as well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet surrender

Excited excellence. To find a woman of that caliber should be every mans quest!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible set of stories

I absolutely loved it. My wife and I are not there yet but slowly the idea is creeping its way into her mind as we have already experienced some anal play.

Excellent reading material. Please continue entertaining us with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

but I had hoped for a closer description of the ceremony.

Maybe later?

Thanks anyway, I enjoyed it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your story with the literary equivalent to valium.

Oddly calming, oddly flaccid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long

I like long, well written stories and this is both but I'm sorry to say the detail of the story are great but something is swamping the intimacy and eroticism (for me.) I found myself glossing over and even skipping sections. At the most sexy parts I felt uneffected. I liked other stories of yours better and I 'll try more of your series because you are a very good writer.

L O R

playtime999playtime999about 5 years ago
wow

Such a great build up and a terrific twist to go with the hot sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous