A College Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's face turned an even brighter shade of red at the question. The entire group stirred only a little as they awaited the answer from their friend who never spoke of such things.

"Well..." Krista urged her.

Jennifer's response came in a barely audible whisper. They all laughed at that and the. Krista prodded her again.

"Loud enough for us all to hear!" She said.

"Fine," Jennifer replied with her head tilted downward as if she were trying to hide. "The last time was just a few hours ago. In the bath before I got dressed for the party."

This time nobody laughed. Nobody said a word as they dealt with the image of their diminutive friend alone in her bath pleasuring herself.

"I-I- I guess it's my turn, huh?" Jennifer's eyes moved around the group before settling on Jack. "Truth or Dare, Jack?"

"Truth," he said as he drew his eyes over her body before locking in her eyes.

"Ummm, what kind of toy do you have? How does a guy use a vibrator?"

Jack didn't answer. He simply stood up and pushed the costume leggings down to his knees. As his swollen cock sprang into everyone's view, they could all see the molded plastic ring resting at the base of his hardened shaft. Jennifer's mouth opened in shock at the sight as she and every one of his friends stared. Immediately they heard a buzzing sound as Krista pushed the button on her remote.

Jack's cock started pulsing and bouncing as the vibrations moved through him. He couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips as his lover sat next to him and turned the toy to its highest settings.

He remained standing and looked over at Mandy. "Mandy, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she replied.

He tossed her the remote. "Turn this on and make Krista pay for what she's doing to me."

Mandy laughed and took the remote, hitting the button and watching as her friend jumped and started to moan as the vibrations picked up intensity.

Krista couldn't stop herself. The animalistic moans burst forth from her as the vibrator kicked into high gear and she felt it pulsing inside her. The weirdness of the situation, combined with the pent up sexual tension sent her into overdrive.

She collapsed backward onto Bryan's bed as she felt the sensations building. A small part of her was embarrassed, but an even bigger part was the fact she liked being the center of attention. Her hands instinctively went to her chest. Her fingers kneading her own breasts and tweaking her nipples through the thin material of her bra.

She struggled and fought her way to control and managed to sit up and catch Bryan's eyes in her own gaze. "Bryan, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to show us that bulge hiding beneath your pants."

Bryan hesitated only a moment before unbuttoning the tight pants, hooking his thumbs in the waistband and pushing them down.

Everyone was oddly silent as it happened. It was like all five of them held their breath as his pants slid downward. Even though it happened quickly, it seemed like it was happening in slow motion. His pants slowly moving downward. His neatly trimmed pubic hair appearing first, then the base of his cock as the pants moved downward. And then all of a sudden his full shaft sprang free and four jaws opened in a silent gasp as they took in the sight of his tool.

Bryan's cock was by far the biggest thing any of them had ever seen outside of porn. Not only was it long, but it was thick and pointing straight out from his body.

Bryan was well aware of the stares. He swallowed and looked at Jennifer. "I dare you to let me kiss your breasts."

"Wait, you didn't let me choose truth or dare," she said.

"I think we're past that now," Bryan replied as he absent-mindedly moved his hand and touched himself for a brief moment.

Without thinking, Jennifer pushed the straps of her bra down from her shoulders to expose her sexy small breasts.

Bryan moved toward her as her breasts came into view. His hands gently grabbing her by the elbows as he knelt before her. The others just watched as he leaned in, his mouth open and his tongue slightly extended as he leaned toward her breast.

Jennifer squeaked slightly as she felt his tongue flick across her nipple before his lips clamped around it and sucked her flesh into his mouth.

It was clear to everyone the night had changed. The game was all but officially over.

Krista, not wanting to be left out of the action moved off the bed and crawled on her knees to a position beside Bryan. She watched him mouthing her best friend's breast and then leaned into capture the other one between her own lips.

Jennifer squeaked again as she felt both mouths working her nipples.

Krista released her friend's nipple long enough to look over at Mandy and toss her the other remote saying "Here, now you have all the power!"

Mandy took the new remote and without even thinking, hit the buttons on both. She heard Krista moaning around Jennifer's breast before looking over and watching Jack try to maintain calm as the sensations took over.

She locked eyes with Jack, pointed at him and then curled her finger, giving him the come hither sign. "I think I'm jealous of Jennifer, you should come over here and take care of me, Jack.

As Jack moved toward her, she unclasped her bra to reveal her own breasts. They were fuller than Krista's, tipped with long thick nipples. Jack dropped to his knees, and began kissing and licking in a spiraling pattern around her left breast. Slowly working his way to her nipple, which he clamped his lips around and gently tugged it away from her body as he suckled her flesh.

The vibrating at the base of his shaft didn't let up at all. It wasn't powerful enough to bring him to climax, but the night's near-constant stimulation combined with all of the sexual tension that built to the moment just now starting had him as hard as he had ever been and steady beads of precut were bubbling to his head and dripping to the floor as he worked to pleasure his friend.

His hands slipped up Mandy's long tanned legs and moved around her hips as he cupped her beautiful ass. His thumbs hooked into the waist of her panties. As his hands pushed them down, his lips followed suit as he kissed his way down her torso and over her belly button and on the way to her smooth mound.

Mandy parted her legs a little, making room for Jack as he kissed over and around her outer labia before running his tongue over her slit.

He reveled in her taste as he used his tongue to part her thin inner lips and open the way to her pleasure center.

He pulled back just a bit to take in the sight. While Krista's outer lips were puffy and full, Mandy's outer labia were smaller and her inner lips stuck out truly looking like the petals of a flower. He could see her wetness glistening as it built up and lubricated her lips.

He leaned forward, his mouth open and tongue extended. As he reached her his tongue traveled slowly from the base of her lips, just above her ass, all the way up and over her swollen clit.

He repeated the motion over and over, slowly opening her up. His tongue probing a little deeper into her with stroke until he paused midway and reached as far inside her as he could with his tongue. The taste and feel of his friend drove him crazy.

His hands held her ass cheeks, pressing her into him as licked into her and then ran upward, dragging the flat of of his tongue over her clit, then swirling around it before clamping his lips and sucking the small nub into his mouth.

Jack moved his right hand and easily slid his middle two fingers inside her as he focused his mouth on her clit. As he pushed into her he curled his fingers forward feeling for her g spot.

Mandy moaned and moved her hips, letting Jack know he was giving her what she desired. The approvals spurred him on and drove his desire to bring her to climax. He focused his mouth on her nub as his fingers continued to stroke her most sensitive patch. It wasn't long before he felt her knees begin to tremble against him as the pleasure built from within.

He eased up some and released his lips from hers to look up at her. Their eyes locked for the briefest of moments before they seemed to remember they weren't the only two in the room.

Krista was still on her knees beside him. But she was no longer helping Bryan please Jennifer. Now, he saw Bryan laying on the floor as both Krista and Jennifer took turns blowing his best friend. Jack had watched plenty of porn in his life, but he'd never actually watched the act in person.

He was paralyzed and in a wondrous stupor as he watched Krista kneeling over Bryan taking his long shaft into her mouth. He knew her talents well and didn't have to look to Bryan's face, or even hear his moans, to know he was enjoying the treatment. Krista, noticing she had an audience released him from his mouth to smile up at Jack. As she rose up to kiss her boyfriend, Jennifer's head bobbed down to take her place.

As Krista and Jack's mouths blended together, Mandy wasted little time coming to their side and wrapping her arms around them before forcing her way in to kiss the two of them. The three made out in a new and exciting way. It was slightly awkward, but they didn't let it stop them as they took turns kissing and twisting their tongues together.

As she watched Jack making out with Mandy, she moved to his side, kissing along his neck and ear before whispering to him, "Jack, I want you to do something for me."

He turned his head away from Mandy to look at Krista and ask her what she wanted. She didn't respond.

She only kissed him deeply and with as much passion as they had ever shared. She broke the kiss and then dropped her head back down to Bryan giving him a few strokes with her mouth. Then she looked back at Jack and with her hand pointed the oversized cock at him. She reached for Jack and started pulling him down.

"Please, Jack. I want you to do this for me. I want to share this with you as well."

Jack was nervous at the prospect. There were so many conflicts flying through his head. "Did he want this? What did it mean. Would Bryan want this? Wait, I kind of do want to do this with her... I don't think I can say no..."

He felt like the world had stopped and it had been hours since Krista had reached for him. In fact, it was only a momentary hesitation. He was aware of all three girls eyes on him, as well as Bryan's, who had propped himself up on his elbows as he lowered face.

As he got near, Jack's tongue slipped forward to lick the underside of the flared head then swirling around it as he opened his mouth to, for the first time in his life, take a man between his lips.

He grasped the base of Bryan's shaft with his hand as he slid his mouth onto him. He was surprised at how soft the skin felt on his tongue and lips. Despite the rigid girth underneath, the skin felt silky and smooth. He could feel his lips moving over every vein and ridge. He had to open his mouth wider than he thought and his mouth felt full as he clamped around and started to suck and bob his head on his friend.

He heard Bryan moan just a little and he found it exciting to think he was actually doing a decent job on his first try. He felt Krista's breath on his neck and heard her whispering encouragement to him.

Jack simply closed his eyes and gave in to the new sensations. Doing his best to recreate feeling girls had given him. He tried to pay attention to Bryan's movements and moans as he learned what his friend liked.

His fingers slipped down to Bryan's balls, gently rolling them in his fingers as his lips moved up and down the shaft. He found himself getting more excited the more he worked over his friend. His mouth was full and he found himself enamored with the feel and taste of his friend. He felt his mouth instinctively clamp tighter around the shaft and gave in to the need to try and sink further down on him. In the back of his mind, he wondered how much he could take. Would he be able to do the porn star moves and swallow Bryan's entire cock?

Oddly enough, though he remained enthusiastic, he found his jaws getting tired and a need to come up for air after only a few minutes. His mouth released Bryan with an audible pop and he was immediately greeted by gasps of both astonishment and approval and then his face was mashed by Krista's as she kissed him.

After that, they watched Mandy and Jennifer fall into an embrace of their own as they kissed and allowed their hands to explore each other's bodies in ways they never had before.

And soon both Jack and Krista were taking turns on Bryan, doing everything they could to please him.

It wasn't long before their competitive instincts took over, and though it wasn't said out loud they were working to see who could do it better. In addition to watching how Bryan reacted, Jack watched Krista's technique and worked to repeat the motions. He found himself taking more and more of his shaft into his mouth, then pulling off to liberally kiss and suckle all over him, even gently sucking each of his testicles into his mouth.

Soon, he felt Bryan's large hands on his head, almost holding him steady as his hips began to stutter in small thrusts. By the time Jack realized what was happening, he felt his mouth flooded with a torrent of cum. He instinctively swallowed some as he pulled his mouth away. Bryan's orgasm continued, however as, a few more streams of cum arced from his swollen tip to land on Jack's face and neck and then run down his chest.

Jack had expected to be turned off by the moment, but found himself oddly aroused by the physical feeling when the jets of cum had hit his mouth and his skin. It was warm and thick. And combined with the feeling of accomplishment from actually making it happen he found himself more turned on than at in any point in his life.

Bryan was merely staring at his friends and breathing heavily as he came down from the sexual high and realized what had happened. Krista practically jumped her boyfriend. Tackling him to the floor and kissing his mouth and face, as they shared the rewards of his first felatio.

Aside from the feel of her body, there was one other thing he realized as his eyes traveled over the naked bodies of all his friends — he wanted more and he wanted each and every one of them.


12