Grass Greener

Story Info
A kinky young couple finds themselves drawn over the fence.
11.3k words
4.45
44.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pushed the mower out of his shed, down the short ramp into his yard. He took his time checking the gas, the oil, making sure the bag on the back of the mower was empty, the blade well was clear. He usually just pushed it out the door, and if it stopped working he'd check the gas and barring that anything else it could be. He really wasn't into lawn care, didn't really know about how his mower even functioned.

But Matt was meticulous with his mower today. The grass wasn't quite high enough to really need a pass, but Matt was going to mow it. He stood behind the mower, started, then stopped it. Got out his phone, linked it to his blue-tooth headset, then decided to take his time setting up a playlist.

"Hey, Neighbor!" A deeper, older voice called from over the privacy fence. Matt looked over to see just the most of John's head and a waving hand. John was the neighbor from the next house over. He was a big guy, older, balding, and stocky with a pot belly, he had about twenty years on Matt. Nice guy too, when Matt and Dani moved in just under a year ago, John and his wife, Claire, made it a point to come over and introduce themselves. After that, Matt rarely saw John or Claire, maybe a wave if they saw each other taking out the trash or as they were leaving or coming home from work, but never a call over the fence, especially considering behind John was his garage. His garage was separate from his house and cut off part of his back yard, meaning he was standing a space between the fence and his garage maybe 5 feet wide. Which meant he had walked all the way around his garage to say, "Gettin' some yard work done!?"

"John!" Matt waved back. "How's it going?"

"Good, good. Just taking it easy on the weekend. Thought I'd come sit on the patio and have a beer." John smiled.

"Yeah, I was just about to start mowing, figured I'd get it in before any rain turns up, you know?" Matt replied cordially.

"That sounds like a smart idea. I might do the same...maybe tomorrow though." they both nodded.

It stayed quiet for a bit too long after that until Matt said, "Well, you don't have any grass or hay allergies, do you? I'd hate to ruin your cold beer on a nice day if..."

"No, no! Not at all, just thought I'd come say "Hi", I'll let you get back to it." John waved again.

"You take it easy John, give Claire my best!" Matt grinned and waved.

"Will do!" John called and disappeared from the fence.

Matt pushed play on his playlist. He put it back into his pocket and looked at his second story window. He couldn't see Dani in it, but he knew she was there.

Dani stood in their home office at the window, her phone recording what she saw, and watched as John and Matt conversed over the fence. She watched Matt smile up at the window then put his phone in his pocket, start the mower and start to push through a yard that really didn't need it. She watched John walk to the table on his back patio, take a sip of his beer, and head inside his house. Minutes passed and Dani was getting impatient, "Come on! Come out, come out where ever you are." Her impatience was rewarded as John stepped back out, followed by Claire, holding a blanket. Dani thought Claire must've been a stunner in her day, but age had caught up with her now, she like her husband had a bit of a belly, pale skin, but still shapely.

"Exactly what you'd expect after two? Three kids?" Dani thought and hit record on her phone. She watched on her phone's screen as Claire and John stepped barefoot into their yard, smiling, giggling, peering at the fence that split their yard from Matt and Dani's, then back around their garage to about where John had flagged down Matt, looking exactly as "sneaky" as you might expect parents to be, silly tip-toeing and everything.

"Go on, you two, he's mowing the lawn, he'll never know you're there." Dani chuckled.

John put his back against the garage wall, and Claire, looked around, tried to peek over the fence as tall as she was. Then turned back to John and dropped out of site. They were still mostly obscured, but Dani could still see most of John's top half, and the anguished look on his face as he looked down.

"Oh, Claire" Dani gasped, "You naughty, naughty girl." Dani tried to hold her phone steady as she slid one hand under her sweat pants and underwear. She looked only at the phone screen, making sure she got the shot, and watched as John shucked his shirt off. He wasn't really Dani's type, he out of shape, but his arms were thick, shoulders broad and gray hair covered his chest. Dani thought he must've been in great shape in his youth, the two of them must've been quite a pair.

Dani watched him reach down and help Claire to her feet. Claire standing with her back to the fence, brought her shirt up over her head and used it to wipe her face and chest, Dani hadn't seen John tense up, so she thought he hadn't come. "You must've really made a mess, didn't you?" Dani whispered and felt her pussy clench, she dipped two fingers in, trying give herself something to squeeze. Dani always thought Claire was cute, more than a head shorter than John, wavy, jaw-length "I don't give a fuck" hair cut, she looked like "a mom". But now Dani knew that Claire was a messy girl. Dani liked that, because she was a messy girl too.

John smiled down at his wife, and turned, putting her back against the garage wall, dropped down out of sight. Less of Claire was visible over the fence, due to the difference in height, but not much less. Her breasts drooped as they would for a woman her age, but they were still big and full, and her nipples were tipped with thick, brown areola, the kind you keep a set of padded bras for in the winters. Dani barely noticed that she, herself slipped her tongue out of her mouth pursed her lips as John's head reappeared in the frame and his mouth latched onto one of those nipped.

"Damn, Claire." Dani sighed heavily, struggling against her underwear to pull her hand far enough away to thrust in her fingers and slap her clit with the heel her palm at the same time, "Nice tits." In the frame, Claire slid down lightly, only her shoulders touching the wall, her back arching her hips forward, she bit her lip and furrowed her brow. Then brought one hand to the back of John's head and the other pinched and pulled her unattended nipple.

Dani watched the top of Claire's belly start to shake. "Are you fingering her John? You know where her g-spot is, don't you?" Claire opened her mouth and her eyes rolled back, "Yeah, of course you do." Dani huffed, hunching slightly to reach deep enough to press her own, her nose almost touching the phone screen, "That's a good boy."

It wasn't long before Claire put both hands on either side of John's head, knelt to kiss him, then sunk down behind the fence with him, out of sight as well. "Fuck" Dani breathed, forgetting that she was doing this to prove to Matt what she'd seen while sitting in the office and he was out mowing the lawn about a month prior, and then seen again two weeks later, again as Matt mowed the lawn.

Dani understood it, the rush of potentially getting caught, the thrill of being mere feet away from someone who doesn't know you're about to come. Dani and Matt were no strangers to kink. They'd met at a college house party and promptly sneaked up to the home owner's bed room to get to know each other better. And when the person who the room belonged to fumbled with the door with someone they'd met at the party, Dani and Matt hid in their walk in closet, then fucked while peeking at the couple through the door. Since then they had explored quite a bit, sharing themselves with other couples, sex whenever or wherever the mood struck, just about anything the could think of so long as it never led to any "serious" trouble or hurting anyone. But, as in any relationship, things cooled over time, which was fine, they still had toys and dirty talk and porn, but other couples they could trust had drifted away, and sex in public had kind of lost its luster.

John and Claire didn't seem like the type, they seemed like sweet, older, mid-western, god-fearing folk. Dani thought that for people like them, oral sex might be the kinkiest thing they did together. "I guess it takes all types" Dani thought, pulling her pants and underwear down, sitting on the edge of the office chair and running her fingers down over the little "landing strip" she had kept neatly trimmed. She'd abandoned the window, there being no more to see then brief glimpses of the top of John's head swaying back and forth as he undoubtedly plowed his wife on the blanket she had carried out. Dani pushed "replay" on the phone, spit on her fingers and battered her poor little clit watching the video. "Hurry the fuck up, Matt." she whispered.

Matt pushed the mower back into the shed, closed it, locked it, then taking off his headphones, looked to the fence. He didn't hear anything, so he shrugged, and walked back into the house, kicked off his shoes, and raced up the stairs to the door of the office, where Dani sat at the computer, pants-less.

"Well?" Matt huffed "Were they out there?"

"Go shower." Dani demanded.

Matt turned on his heels and went into the bathroom, shedding his sweat soaked clothes as quickly as he could.

"AND SHAVE!" Dani called from the next room.

"Yes Ma'am!" Matt called back, grinning. He finished cleaning in record time, but made sure to go slow shaving his cock and balls. He didn't shave too often anymore, unless Dani asked him to, and that meant Dani was going to take her time with him.

Matt finished up and walked into the office only wearing a towel. Dani stood up immediately, "Sit" she said pointing to the chair while fussing with her phone. Matt wordlessly complied, but reached up to touch her bare pussy as she took off her shirt, but she slapped his hand away.

"Hey!?" Matt whined.

"Watch." Dani dropped to her knees, handed him the phone, pushed his legs apart, moved his towel and sucked the head of his cock wetly into her mouth. Matt groaned, and ran his hand over the top of her head, holding her pony-tail lightly as she began to take him deeper, covering his cock in her saliva. She stopped, looking up at him, her chin already wet with spit. "Are you watching?"

"Oh, yeah baby, I'm watching." Matt grinned down at her.

Dani rolled her eyes, "The video, Matty! Watch the damn video!"

"Oh!" Matt lifted the phone just above her head, Dani continued to bob up and down on him.

Matt saw himself speaking to John. "You took a video!?"

"Mm hmm." Dani hummed down his cock. Matt watched as John went into the house, led his wife back out between the fence and the garage.

"Go on, you two, he's mowing the lawn, he'll never know you're there." the phone parroted Dani's voice.

"Oh, this comes with director commentary!" Matt laughed.

"MMM!" Dani hummed angrily.

"Ok, ok!" Matt resolved himself to be quiet, until he watched Claire dip behind the fence. "Holy shit!"

"Mmmmm hmm." Dani moaned into him.

Matt conceded, "Ok, now I believe you!"

Dani looked up from under the phone, the head of Matt's dick still firm between her lips, and shot him a look.

"I believed you! I just couldn't believe...it." Dani shrugged, made a big show of pulling her lips off his head with a loud sucking "POP". Then immediately started bobbing again. Matt sunk a little lower in the chair to give Dani all the access she needed and went back to watching the video.

"Whoa." Matt said. Dani knew what part he was at by the way his cock tensed against her tongue. "Claire's got nice tits."

"Mmmmmmm." Dani moaned and started sucking in earnest.

"You like her tits, Baby?" Matt teased.

"Damn, Claire...nice tits." the phone repeated.

Matt laughed, "That's my girl." and felt Dani's thumb and forefinger close around his base, he knew that she wasn't looking to get him ready to fuck, she was looking to make him come. Matt watched his neighbors in the video, Claire shaking in agony while John sucked on her tit. He'd never really considered his neighbors as "sexual people", nor had he been attracted to people of their body types or age. But the way Claire looked, the way her tits swayed as she pulled at them, her belly, her roundness and softness, Matt would be perfectly content to sink right in.

When any significant view of the couple was gone from the phone, Matt set it down and got to his feet, pushing that chair away behind him, he craned his neck to look out the window, to see if he could get a glimpse if they were still out there, but if they were, he couldn't see them.

Dani remained latched onto his cock, and while one hand made a ring to make short strokes at the base of his shaft, the other worked to steady her balance on his thigh, then would tug gently at his balls until she needed balance again. When Dani got really turned on, she liked to make a mess, she didn't care if it ruined her make up, or messed up her hair, in fact she preferred it that way, when all was said and done, she like to look in a mirror and feel used and filthy. Matt knew Dani was going to want him to come on her face, and Matt was happy to oblige.

"Dani-" Matt cooed "-baby, do you think John finished he came on Claire's face?" moving his hips back and forth in short slow strokes.

Dani pulled her mouth off of Matt, breathing heavily, but continuing to use a hand to stroke him quickly. Spit dripped off her chin and onto her chest, and her eyes never left his cock, "Yeah baby, yeah. I think he did. I think he came all over her face and tits." Dani pulled a loud sucking pop off his head, "But I think he held her hair up" she slurped again, "like a gentleman."

"I don't think he was a gentleman, baby." Matt huffed, "I bet he got her down onto that blanket and fucked her brains out."

"Mmmmm." Dani moaned, and the hand that was working Matt's shaft, disappeared between her open knees.

"I'll bet he got her down on all fours, and that blanket got mussed up, but he didn't even mind it, he just pushed her chest down onto the ground went to work on her." Dani's rhythm was thrown off, she couldn't masturbate, blow her husband, and handle his dirty talk at the same time, well she could, but she needed help. So keeping a hand on her ponytail, Matt used his other hand to stroke the base of his cock while he worked the tip carefully into Dani's spit-soaked, slurping lips.

"I'll bet he's got a fat cock that felt so much bigger because their clueless neighbor was just on the other side of the fence. I'll bet he got so worked up he pounded her into the dirt before he pulled her up and came on her face." Matt knew just how to push Dani's buttons. "I'll bet he fucked her so hard she needed help getting back into the house, and when she got in and saw herself in the mirror, she looked like she'd been mauled by a fucking animal."

Dani tried to look up at Matt, but her eyes just kept rolling as she came, the head of his cock slipped just out of her mouth, and she panted around it, her hips jerking under her. Matt kept stroking, but wanted to watch Dani ride out her orgasm, so he didn't guide her head onto him anymore.

Dani recovered quickly and watched her husband stroking his cock at her face. "Are you gonna come baby?" She mewled.

"Yeah baby, I'm gonna come." Matt gasped.

"Where are you gonna come baby?" Dani whimpered, looking at his cock.

"The depends...huh..." Matt was trying to hold himself off until the act was complete. "Were you a good girl or were you a bad girl?"

"I was a good girl!" she mewled.

"Did you play with your pussy while you watched them?" Matt asked.

"...Yeah." Dani feigned shame.

"Did you make your pussy come while you watched them?" Matt was shaking.

"...Yeah." Dani feigned embarrassment.

"Then you were a bad girl. Good girls get a treat. But bad girls..." Matt stepped forward over her and Dani leaned back and closed her eyes, "...Bad girls get a bath." Matt gasped and stroked hard to bring himself off. He balled his fist around her hair tight, half to hold her in place, half because he was teetering on the edge.

Dani leaned and closed her eyes, "Yeah baby. Come on." she whispered, snaking her tongue out to tease the head of his cock, "Come on, give your bad girl a bath."

Matt came hard into Dani's face, his hips jerked with each contraction. Streams of come covered her nose, her chin, her smiling lips, and the last weak dribbles dripped onto her tits. Dani blinked carefully to make sure her eyes were clear, "Feel better, baby?"

"Almost" Matt grinned down at her, trying to catch his breath. "Close your eyes." he knelt forward slightly, still holding her hair and used his still partially hard cock to smear his come all over Dani's face while she laughed, before resting the tip of his cock on her lips.

Dani kissed his head lovingly and raised her arms, Matt pulled her to her feet. "How do I look?" she giggled.

"Filthy" Matt laughed.

"Mmmm" Dani made a show of licking her lips, "So, about that bath."

Later the two laid in bed, forgoing getting clothed after their shower. Matt laid on his side, running his hand up and down Dani's back and hips, Dani laid on her stomach checking her phone. "So...what do we do with the video? Maybe we can put it on a USB or something, watch it on the TV and fool around."

"No." Matt said, running his finger tips up and down her bare back, "We delete it."

"What? Why?" Dani fussed.

"Baby, we don't have their consent for a video. What if something happens and it ends up on the internet?" Matt reasoned.

"We wouldn't let that happen." Dani said ruefully.

"And I'm sure everyone who's ever said that has NEVER..."

"UGH, Alright, fine." Dani moaned.

"Besides," Matt squeezed her perky ass. "The video makes it pretty obvious who recorded it."

"Yeah, it does." Dani agreed, arching her back and pushing her ass up into Matt's hand. "Maybe we can watch it just one more time?"

Matt struggled to keep his face grim, but Dani pouted and slowly pumped her hips up and down. He couldn't say no to that. "Once! One more time." He said, showing her a single finger for emphasis.

"Thank you, baby." Dani smiled.

"Seriously though, we're deleting it afterward!"

"I know." Dani sighed.

"Ok, Good." Matt, went back to watching her ass slowly move up and down.

"Matty, can you do me a big favor?" Dani reached for one of the smaller bed pillows.

"Glass of water?"

"No." Dani said stuffing the pillow under hips. "Can you fuck my pussy, while I watch my video?" she said sweetly.

"Oh!? I think I've got one more in me." Matt said, reaching for the lube, ever ready on the nightstand. With their previous performance and Dani on the bed and mewling, he didn't need much coaxing.

"Just go slow, I'm still kind of sore from earlier." Dani asked.

Matt squeezed a dollop of lube into his fingers and traced it over his member, "Really did a number on yourself, huh? You know this is the first time in a while we've..."

"I know, just seeing them out there, reminds me of...HA, COLD!" Dani gasped.

"Sorry," Matt straddled her legs, and traced his finger around and through her labia. "I know, we've slowed down quite a bit. I don't mind it so much. Do you?"

"No. Well, sometimes, I mean we do it when we want, I just feel like I should want it more. Ooooh, that's nice." Dani sighed as Matt sunk in behind her, raising her ass a bit so he could push deep. "That a boy, nice and slow."

Matt leaned down and kissed her back. "Dani, start the video."

Dani smiled "Mmm, okay." they watched again as Matt took his time sliding in and out of her. Neither in a race to finish, just enjoying the sensation. They watched the neighbors "sneak" into the yard, and get undressed and laughed at Dani's color commentary. When the video ended, Matt didn't complain when Dani restarted it.