All Comments on 'A Comfort Woman'

by rhetthebrat

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 2)
KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

To me it just feels like there is a still a void between Patrick and Marlene that wasn't really addressed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it , but it is unfinished .

Marlene didn't just disappear , so tell us what happened in her world ?

Likewise , all those family members who appeared to favour her side ......what did they have to say about Pat moving on ?

4 * could have been 5 though .

CDRLawCDRLawabout 2 years ago

I wish there were more stories like this. Wife knowingly cheats, husband finds out and divorces her. Enough. I don't see the need for the contrived revenge on the cheating guy. I agree though that a followup would be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written but rather one dimensional BTB story that has all the insight of blindfolded bat and the subtlety of a flying brick.

LA

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Like the story. Rapid-fire, didn't get bogged down in trivialities. Good ending. Doesn't need any kind of sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guide to dealing with a cheating spouse > Cheat > Divorce > Move on with life

He handled himself like a MAN. He didn't even bother go looking for revenge, he wanted the shitheads out of his life and that was it. Life's too short to be married to a cheater, so was good he got the happy family he deserved.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

I didn't care for this story. In fact if I had read this first, I probably would have missed your other much better stories. This is a tired story line and frankly doesn't really paint a great picture of either Marlene or Patrick. Patrick makes the statement about how you know someone loves you, by what they are willing to sacrifice for you, for that love. That's a bit of a negative definition of love imo, but if it's true for Patrick, maybe he ought to question his own love for Marlene. He was not willing to sacrifice his time and energy and possibly limiting beliefs about marriage and Marlene even enough just to hear her out. In our vowes it talks about fidelity, but it also talks about for better or worse. I realize for Patrick (and most of us) it doesn't get any worse than this. But where are you Patrick? Does the love of your life deserve or warrant a little more effort. In Patrick's defense, Marlene seems to be stuck on stupid as she continues to hold to the idea that it isn't a big deal.

Ic69hunter makes a good point about women and sex. But those truths don't automatically disolve the idea of exclusivity in marriage. And what he didn't mention is the fact that he and his wife were on the same page before he sent her to support and make love to his friend. Love heals, not sex! Certainly sex can be a tool of healing, but only if there's love. And there are different kinds of love just like there different kinds of sex. Patrick intuitively knew this, Marlene seems oblivious to it. Marlene "loved" Jason for 3 weeks by having sex with him. Clearly she did. That could be why she's seems so offended when Patrick keeps saying she fucked Jason for 3 weeks. But then incongruously, she tells Patrick it didn't mean anything. Well which is it Marlene? Patrick is right, if it didn't mean anything, then why do it (for 3 weeks). The author could have used this "aha" moment to awaken Marlene a bit and begin healing her relationship with her husband, instead he went with the clueless and/or defensive woman route. Or maybe she was just an opportunistic bitch that fucked Jason for 3 weeks because she thought she could get away with it and Patrick's comments are hitting to close to home for her. I laughed through most of the first page because the concept Marlene was pushing was so absolutely ridiculous to me. I could see the first time happening as a mistake, but what I can't see is it happening for 3 weeks and then her coming back and telling Patrick about it right away. And even if Marlene didn't have any quilt or second guessing about it, wouldn't if have come up in conversations with her husband within 3 weeks? And what man let's his wife stay with a grieving friend for 3 weeks without talking to her and asking he how it's going.

To many inconsistencies for me to be believable. To many questions left unanswered and loose ends left unaddressed. No woman/wife is that clueless, especially after seeing her husbands reaction. At least I hope not. The thought didn't even occur to her that Patrick would be hurt and upset and angry? And Patrick doesn't have any self-examination to see how he might have contributed to this situation?

Your story line "Did Marlene cheat with Jason"? I think she did. I think she knows she did and until she acknowledges she did, there is very little chance for reconciliation with Patrick. But it ought to be worth more of try than Patrick gave it imo.

In the end I couldn't take this story seriously and found little satisifaction in it apart from laughing through most of page 1.

How about a phone call before the first mistake, how about after the first mistake. a

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

If she wanted him comforted, she could've hooked him up with one of her single friends. It doesn't matter what the situation is, even with good intentions, it was still cheating.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

After 3 weeks, I was expecting Marlene to end up pregnant by Jason,,, still, five stars!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - there is no way she could sugar-coat her blatant disrespect and adultery. ONE&DONE - works for me.

TRUST is number one for me in an exclusive relationship - married or not. Without TRUST, there can be NO exclusive relationship. They would just be friends with benefits and always wearing a condom. However, STDs can be passed orally as well, so any relationship would take a long time to develop, including regular medical checks, before I would consider it safe.

ohioohioalmost 2 years ago

I found this one genuinely sad (even with the happy ending), which means that Rhett's writing hooked me and drew me into the story. Very well-done!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only issue is why didn't he put some effort to find out what she was doing there for 3 weeks. 4*

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I'm always amazed ( even in fiction ) when the cheater starts insulting the betrayed spouse while justifying their actions - expecting it to help?

You're being ridiculous. You're being childish. You're precious little ego is bruised. Are you done your hissy fit?

Do they really expect they're spouse to be like..oh..ok..I'm stupid. Go fuck some more.

Well written. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Deserved a longer treatment. The 2page story was a disservice because the ending was just boring. Basically just a list.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

A good story.

All said that needed to be said.

And said (written) well.

Top ratings from me.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I always get annoyed with the women in these types of stories that I call magic pussy stories. They act like the only way to cheer a guy up is to let them crawl between their legs. That they are so special their some sort of magic cure-all.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 2 years ago

I understand Patrick feeling betrayed and hurt for what Marlene did, but she confessed her transgression she wasn’t found out and she showed genuine regret. I think Patrick lacks compassion and a forgiving heart. Fidelity doesn’t trump all, forgiveness does. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely correct. The ONLY thing that is unique in marriage is the sexual union. While it’s nice to have a wife who cooks, cleans, and raises your children, it’s okay to get help with those things, and that doesn’t violate the marriage covenant.

A spouse who won’t be sexual with you, or is sexual with anyone else, has nullified the marriage. Divorce is just the process of notifying the government and everyone else of the change in status.

ZK

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Um, what, that's it? Dang wow too short. Great story but I don't know so much more was possible good writing interesting characters just would have loved to see a deeper storyline but then again isn't the adage "always leave them wanting more" if so ya got that perfect.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story!! No mercy for the cheating skank or the bastard Jason!! Liked how he handled his parents and sister too - fuck them all for siding with the cheaters!!

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

I'm working my way through your list, do keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Jason Needed Sex Marlene Should Have Arranged A Prostitute For Him.

If Jason needed love then Marlene gave him her love, and thereby betrayed Patrick. Why was 3 weeks of fucking the magic number? Why did Marlene stay for 3 weeks; why didn't she stay for 3 months? Didn't Jason still need love? Of course the crucial observation is that if Marlene fucking Jason didn't mean anything then why did she betray her marriage vows to give something away that her husband cherished but which she claims is worth nothing to her? So why wouldn't she do Jason again, or some other sad depressed man?

Jason did Patrick a favor, revealing the brain dead whore before they had children. Patrick and Prisha should be sending thank you notes to Marlene and Jason at every anniversary. And thank you, for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This relatively new author writes very well. Read, enjoy and don't type cast him. His stories run the full gamete.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

This is a very good argument against monogamy. The ridiculous idea that one person can meet you'r every need is unfair and unrealistic. We are biologically programmed to have multiple partners and the sooner we get over the stupid idea of ownership of another the better and happier we will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@kiwkihunter You keep telling yourself that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It amazes me, how women in these stories cheat, and just expect the husband to accept it. As far as having a conversation about fidelity, I believe when you say your vows, you are doing that.

One of my recurring comments is this- You can’t control what someone does to you, only your reaction. Nobody has a right, to try to control how you feel about something. People- If you cheat, and get caught, take the consequences- Allow your partner to make their own decision on how they want to handle it, and support it. It’s not, all about you. Have some self respect, and allow them time to grieve. Show some class. 4 stars

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

@Kiwihunter, you are talking nonsense. Monogamy is cultural and culture is what makes us different from animals. In fact, if you want to follow your base nature then you need to kill or main your rival when competing for female. You can also fuck anybody at any age and with or without consent. That is also a base nature.

So to make civilization work we have cultural (and legal) standards and one of these standards is monogamy.

But in either case this is a rather weak story because it does not have any plot to speak of.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Very good story even for a second reading. I stand by my first comments 6 months ago, you break the marriage vows, end of marriage. Cheating on a marriage is a complete sign of disrespect, if one or the other disrespects one or the other the marriage is basically over. If I new then.................... I guess we all say that sooner or later. Before anyone takes the steps to get married they should have extensive counseling. It's too late for me and my friend and many others who would have benefitted from counseling before marriage. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She never apologized for what she had done. She kept making the same excuse that sex for comfort is different than sex out of love. Her ego completely, and I mean completely, ruined any tiny chance of reconciliation.

She did acknowledge that it hurt him greatly, but that's all. She didn't ever offer him a revenge fuck, and you would THINK she'd offer that first seeing how she doesn't care much for fidelity. It's VERY telling that she didn't ever offer. Like deep down she truly KNOWS it's wrong, but won't accept the fall out from doing so. He can't forgive her for something she's not apologizing for. He never even got the option to refuse an apology. That's even more telling.

Communication helps, but not in his previous marriage's case. All subtle signs point towards his ex wife KNOWING it was very wrong, doing it anyway, not apologizing, and avoiding even an offer for a hall pass because she would probably feel the EXACT SAME WAY HE DOES. She's not stupid, she just hoped he would be. And now he's got all the hall passes, and none of the responsibility to be with her. She lost twice for being an idiot twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story about recovering from a betrayal. It hurts for a time, but not forever unless you let it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where was the story? Did a page or two not get posted?

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

Wow, this is a copy of the Cagivagurl story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd. Marlene was either a massive narcissist or mentally / emotionally stunted. Thr latter seems to be thr case as otherwise why would she admit to the 3 week long affair and use an excuse like compassion. No she just had broken concepts on fidelity. Probably due to her upbringing. Makes sense the inlaws don't see thr big deal. MIL passed down the defect by raising Marlene that way. Not sure why his own family was not more supportive of him. Wow. 3 weeks straight? And yet she honestly believed that she did no harm to their marriage, did it for a noble pursuit (compassion), sees no betrayal (skipped "forsake others vow" I guess), and while she probably enjoyed the sex itself, it wasn't why she did it, or continued doing it, and it did not affect her love for thr MC. And yes she was blind. Sad and broken.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Infinitely recycled…

… horseshit. Emotionally dysfunctional fourteen-year-old man-boy has a wife that is stupider than any woman that I or anyone I know has ever met. So stupid she doesn’t understand the most basic concepts. But apparently NOT stupid enough for “our hero” to have married.

These idiots keep churning out this endless parade of insipid, “write-by-the-numbers” tripe that they copy from each other, barely changing the names of the characters.

Tiresome in the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can anybody live in a society and not realize their views on fidelity are the exception not the rule?

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Wife should have known how he would react no matter how sorry you are for someones pain you don't cheatto make himfeel better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A real man. Simple as.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Ruttweiler has mostly cuck stories as hs favorites, so him comment is hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Husband is not to partially blame for "not communicating enough". They made vows before family and friends to be exclusive. So his ex wife cannot claim ignorance when cheating on him. She knew it was wrong. She was banking on forgiveness. She asked for forgiveness, not permission. That alone is ten red flags. And his family taking his ex's side in this was silly. Now he has a wonderful wife with I imagine beautiful children. And I'm fairly sure a couple that values fidelity like them is gonna limit visits with a family that's all about excusing infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 for the polished style and substance, and logical unfolding of plot once the infidelity was revealed. However, I can't for the life of me accept that Marlene held such an illogical attitude toward fidelity--or that fucking her husband's best friend for 3 weeks didn't deserve a "heads up" notice BEFORE the comforting took place.

Thanks for the entertainment. More please.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

It was a great story till the very end. What was that BS about assuming ANY guilt? Some things are NOT supposed to be communicated. Don't touch the hot stove. Don't poison your husband. Don't fuck other people. What was he supposed to "communicate better"???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story. Gave it a 5. My only issue is, with his family backing the ex- wife. I can assure you, that does not happen in an Irish family. They close ranks around you, and help burn the bitch. Especially, when no children are involved. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A long lasting need someone who watchs your back not someone that finds a way to stab it.

You might not be perfect if you do not comunicate better but he was 100% not at fault for her decisions.

remb95remb95over 1 year ago

A nice story that ended well though the confrontation segment didn't grab me and keep me on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marlene was afflicted by a mental disorder. Anyone of right mind would know that repeated sex and sleeping with a best friend as if a surrogate wife is a massive betrayal over three weeks. Confession here is a marriage destroyer. But she simply didn't see what she did as anything wrong. She never apologized for what she did. She sees sex and fidelity as two separate things. She even used the hackneyed "my body" argument, which is false when it comes to sex after taking marital vows. She had serious mental issues. I like th realism that after the counseling, he never talked to her again. With no kids, that is the likely, realistic outcome for such a huge betrayal. This had no chance at reconciliation given the magnitude of the betrayal and her warped views on fidelity and sex through the lens or her mental disorder.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

A better ending would be the ex-husband being caught in the malicious vadalization of Jason's car andalsop then the vicious attack on putting him in prison for 5 years and also the lawsuit for the 50,000 damages to the car. After being gangraped and leg and arm bropen in multiple places He get out friendless with a limp and broke pathetically and drunkenly procliaming he sure got the bitch Nobody wins

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to see that he stuck to his guns. Impossible to believe that Marlene had such a tenuous grasp on reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he is Irish there is no way his family ever doubts him and takes her side. Not happening.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

A very good, well-plotted story. 5*.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

With how she rationalizes the stupid sex vs making love thing I'm thinking this wasn't her first time she stepped out.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

@njlauren

"The problem with this trope is quite honestly it doesn't work in real life"

I wish this was true. Some people refuse to take accountability and do crazy mental gymnastics to justify what they do.

Sadly my experience is not only would they use insane excuses like "comforting" but they would sell it to you far better than any writer ever could. Don't get me wrong it still sounds fake. But the original 100% of people not buying that excuse drops down to say 60% not buying it. Then the constant repeating of their excuse over and over again chips away at your doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a Lifeline story - PG rating for an x-rated site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A simple story; well told. Characters are clear. Falls in the 4.5 range for me. Rounded it' a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not that it makes a difference but how many times in the three weeks?

Every night? More?

I'd have to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pretty good read, but definitely a common plot. Husband is perfect, wife is cheating whore, he gets divorced and finds a better woman to take her place. And, most importantly, takes revenge on wife’s lover by committing several crimes that of course he gets away with. Then he lives happily ever after while the cheating wife suffers forever.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Really!?!? The dumb bitch didn’t see any problem? Never mind the cheating…. but 3 weeks? Cunt!

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, I don't like this Prisha. The nation that invented the Kama Sutra and where there are bas-reliefs and sculptural compositions of a pornographic nature in temples may also have a peculiar idea of what is permissible in terms of fidelity. For example, sex with a fellow countryman or a co-religionist may be allowed. And in how many stories did respectable wives go astray after listening to all sorts of gurus and yoga instructors who promised to teach them tantric sex and open the chakras?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am haunted by Jason's single phrase at the meeting: "Hey, bud. I want to clear the air--". It doesn't sound like an apology or regret. More like an attack. It's possible that Jason may have mistakenly suspected that Patrick was fucking his wife. And when he got to Marlene, he managed to correctly press her buttons of compassion, sociability and friendliness, managed to seduce her, taking revenge on Patrick. He needed to listen, not fight. Perhaps the friendship could be preserved. They could suck each other off and make up (if they have been friends since childhood, then for sure there were homosexual experiments between them, and this brings them closer).

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 1 year ago

Good story, A little repetitive with the the same arguments between them but good story none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The most recent comment by some Anonymous is the dumbest thing I've ever read, Jason suspected that Patrick was sleeping Sarah? Get your head out of your ass. Patrick didn't need to listen, that friendship died when he continued the affair, quit making excuses for someone who was a bad friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

the "delusional wife" bit got old years ago. I stopped reading pretty soon.

flatcar44flatcar44about 1 year ago

"I took direction well." Great line. Good story. Curious as to how the relationship with the family went. Nice that there was no follow-up about the ex. Thats realistic.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This story still deserves the 1 that I gave it the first time. Husband was a rigid, very weak man, and an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exactly what should happen IRL. 555

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

@Ic69hunter, you are either a cheating spouse yourself, or you have no self respect.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Started well but sort of dropped off as it went on. 3*.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

It takes a lot of self-control not to hit the Femdom agitprop cheater under these conditions. Cuckold refuses to become a card-carrying cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cutting off nose to spite face variation on a rather one dimensional BTB theme. Wife may have been naive and delusional but who would want to live with such a rigid, self-righteous arsehole. Professing undying love for someone and then ruthlessly cutting them out of your life without any attempt to at least part as friends doesn't gel with any concept of caring that I understand.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A nice 5 stars. Nothing new or exciting but solid. I’m always amazed when an author comes up with a new idea.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good

But MC started to whine at end about monogamy communication. If take anything like vows at marriage it is explicit

Forsaking All others

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

The story is a one trick pony. They had a basic difference of opinion. He was rigid, she was naive. She was wrong for certain but he came across in the story as a truly unrelenting asshole.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

This story seems so ridiculous but I can imagine people from my past who might make such a foolishly destructive decision. Two things can be true; Marge's behavior may have truly been fueled by compassion but that doesn't mean her actions weren't a complete betrayal of trust.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Nothing trumps fidelity" I'll vote for that. Five stars.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHache11 months ago

I love it. 5 stars

mustelamustela11 months ago

Without really interest.

But maybe it's on purpose.

Just to show that the inability to communicate does not prevent you from getting out of it later...

Somehow real life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wife is a vacuous twit. She must have been raised on another planet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty decent formula cut and paste cheating wife story. The damaging the car thing though seemed childish and unnecessary. Probably put in the story to feed raw meat to the rabid BTB fetishists. 4* because RTB is such a good writer

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His wife knew what she did. She just felt justified. Some women are just stupid. He threw out her out with the garbage. Good story to learn by. I believed President Ragan: trust but always verify. I'm 47 years married and still do it every day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gratulálok,jól megírt történet!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit10 months ago

That was well written and, I think, well reasoned. The whole idea is comforting with sex is inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story

What is the attraction for shows like dancing with the stars.!!

I honestly can't figure it out.

They would have to pay me $ 100 a minute and after 5 minutes it doubles every 3 minutes

I occasionally see promos and I have to stop myself from grinding my teeth

Sorry about that but hate when I feel my intelligence is on that low level

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Again, stupid revenge that realistically he’d get caught despite receipts. Insurance companies are more dogged than cops.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Possibly the absolute definition of fragile masculinity.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The wife gambled on him giving her a pass. That way she could have two men to fuck with both having complete knowledge of each other. However, it backfired. Now she only has Jason to fuck.

Alvares1414Alvares14149 months ago

No closure with his family? I find it incredibly odd that HIS family took HER side in the divorce, after SHE fucked HIS FRIEND. They didn't condemn her actions and saw her more often than their own son/brother/cousin or whatever else he was to them? Really?

A nice little wrapping up of that whole debacle such as "my family tried to reconcile, but I told them in no uncertain terms that anyone who can turn their back on their own family when he was betrayed has no place in my life and never saw them again" would've been great

orion2bear2orion2bear29 months ago

No woman in her right mind is goingto be so ignorant about husbandshewouldthink he would be okwith this hirea call girl but don't cheat on husband thefact that jason hit on her so soon after wifes death showed what an asswipe he was and never a friend

someoneothersomeoneother9 months ago

I cannot challenge the fact that there are real people, not many but some, who would find themselves in this situation. It seems that the wife is a bit delusional and stupid. But husband was too judgmental in refusing to consider that maybe his wife was just that and perhaps should be given a pass because she did attempt to act compassionately. The key fact was that wife did not seem to have enjoyed the sex -- or at least no indication of her having enjoyed it.

NicealloverNiceallover9 months ago

There is a naïveté about Marlene’s conception that infidelity is acceptable under certain circumstances. Her character is one sided and not very intelligent or interesting. The concept of a comfort girl could have been developed more fully by her story. It seems too long if there is just a divorce between them. The conversation was redundant and there was no character development. I thought it could have gone further into developing arguments for or against what she did. The relationship with the best friend Jason is also important for the story and is not developed well. He obviously had some interest in Marlene that we are not hearing. It would have made the story more interesting to understand why he betrayed his lifelong friendship. Finally, We do not know what happened to Marlene. Did she see things differently now?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The narcissism, sanctimony, and psychopathy exhibited by the MC is unsettling. Poor Marlene, an extremely naive do-gooder, is better off without this violent man in her life. Cardboard cutout characters don't make for a very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a bunch of stupid fucks who think it is alright to hand out comfort like that. Whats next? A coworkers cat died? Spread thy legs. Someone had a bad coffee in the morning? Blowjob it is. Oh their favorite football team lost? Yep anal for them. Oh they were just bored? Strip for them. Retarded cunts like these need to wither away all alone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If Marlene thinks comforting another man mean fucking him continuously for weeks then she isn't the girl for you. She doesn't respect you, and she's given away the intimacy that belongs only to a man and wife

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

The story follows a previously used plot without really adding anything novel or creative. One prior story with the same plot is FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE, STRANGE CONCEPT by Cagivagurl, and is longer and more developed. There are others which also seemed better to my recollection.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

I am so proud of oir cuckold. He never wavered. This Femdom agitprop moves along at a brisk pace. Like this author.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

"We didn't become physically intimate for four months. We were laying entwined in her bed, her firm breasts pressed into my chest. We were naked and partially sated from oral orgasms when she pulled my revitalized cock to her... I don't do this casually. If we're going to take this step, I need to be the only one for you.. ..And you'll be the only one for me.".. .."Exclusive. I like the sound of that."

So let me see.... "We didn't become physically intimate for four months" BUT we HAD been going down on each other, having ORAL sex, constantly, but nad NOT been physically intimate? Part of the Clinton Clan, I presume?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous