A Comfortable Encounter

Story Info
My simple fantasy, please enjoy :)
1.4k words
4.48
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJBrown
EJBrown
2 Followers

He is warm behind me, and there is something beautiful in the warmth. A sense of comfort and trust that I haven't known in a lover before. We aren't touching, our bodies are separated by the smallest of spaces. But that space is where the excitement lives, and it is alive with some energy that I can't quite describe. A calm, patient desire for each other. It feels easy, almost inevitable.

I feel his breath, warm on the back of my neck. In and out. And I feel the energy between us shift as he gently places his hand on my upper arm, warm and anticipatory, but maintaining still that comfort and ease. My eyes are closed but I can feel the golden light that spills from the lamps in my apartment, can almost see it dancing through my eyelids. The rug under my bare feet is soft, and my toes push just the slightest bit more firmly to the ground as he plants a kiss on my neck, just under my ear. I lean back, closing the space between our bodies, and his chin grazes the top of my head as I find his hands with mine. His skin is soft against mine where our hands meet, his body is warm against me through the fabric of our clothes. We are so simple like this, without words.

I guide his hands to my button-down shirt and he quietly begins to unbutton it. He moves slowly, with calm, easy breaths. I can feel him growing hard against me, and I press myself closer to him. His exhale catches his voice, a sound of contentment at the closeness stirring in him as his hands undo the last button of my shirt. He wraps his arms around me, finding my hands with his and slowly presses his lips to my neck, and again. His breath is on my skin and his hands let go of mine, gently pulling my shirt by the collar over my shoulders and down my arms until it falls to the ground. I feel his hands move from my wrists where they linger for a moment, to my hips, pulling me gently into him.

His hands move up the bare skin of my sides, and pause at the clasp of my bra, which falls to the floor. And then his hands slide around to cup my breasts as he continues softly kissing my neck. I feel him against me, around me, his warm hands move over my nipples gently, arousing a wanting ache in the rest of my body. We stay that way for a while, him exploring my breasts and kissing my neck, until I turn to face him, look him in the eye, and then press my lips to his. His hands fall to my waist, and I place mine against his chest. I can feel his breathing quicken as I run my hands down to his waist band, unbutton his pants, and catch his hand in mine as I pull away from the kiss and lead him toward the bed.

We are both breathing heavily as we draw our bodies close together again, both half way undressed. I make quick work of my own pants, tossing them to the side, and pulling his soft cotton tee shirt over his head. I sit on the edge of the bed and he comes and sits next to me. We are kissing again, his hands both holding my face, and mine pulling my underwear off. We are holding each other, and my blood is pounding in my ears as his fingers brush the inside of my thigh, and keep searching. He finds the lips of my pussy, caresses it. And when his fingers brush my clit, I am flooded with the delirious wash of endorphins that accompany his touch of my most sensitive place.

He is rubbing me, kissing me, as I move my hands over his body, pull his underwear off, find his cock. Solid. He presses his hands to my shoulders, and I lie back on the bed. He continues kissing me, and slowly works his way down my neck, lingering at a nipple. He continues down, trailing kisses all the way down my body, to my left leg. He circles around then, moving to my inner thigh. His breath is hot now, fast, heavy. He breathes against me as he kisses my thighs, then moves to my outer labia. My hands grasp at the sheets and he reaches up with his hands, holds my wrists underneath so I can hold his too.

And then his tongue is flat over my pussy and I moan as he licks me lightly all the way up and down my outer lips. He pulls his mouth away again and kisses my thighs, working his way gently in circles around my pussy but not touching it. I squeeze my hands around his wrists as he moves his circles smaller and smaller, getting closer and closer, then brushes my clit with his tongue. The sensation makes my knees go weak and I squirm.He does it again, ever so lightly caressing my clit. And then his mouth is on my pussy. He licks again and again all the way up my now sopping wet pussy, and I feel him release one of my wrists. And then his fingers are pushing inside me. He is licking my clit, and I feel the orgasm bloom from the very center of my self. He curls his fingers inside me to put firm pressure against my g spot and continues his licking, gently sucking at my clit while I cum, my thighs shaking.

When I finish, he pulls away from my sensitive pussy, trailing back up my body with kisses. He lingers at my nipples again, kissing, licking, sucking them and making me moan. And then he is kissing me again, and it's deeper than before, his tongue hot. I can taste myself in his mouth. There is an urgency now to his touch, his breath. He finds my wrists again, pulls them over my head while he keeps kissing me. I feel his cock pressing against my body and I arch my back to guide him toward my throbbing pussy. He presses into me, moaning into my mouth as the tip of his cock slides into me.

And then he is all the way in, and my vagina is squeezing tight around his throbbing cock. It feels good to have him thrusting into me, to have the heat of his body pressed against mine, holding my arms above my head while he kisses me. And we stay like that until I come again, my thighs shaking even more intensely while he plunges in and out, again and again. Then I gently pull my hands out of his and push to flip us over, him on his back.

I straddle him, still inside me, and ride his cock slowly, gyrating my hips, moving my pussy up and down his shaft. He is breathing hard as I lift and lower myself on him, holding his cock tightly inside me. My hands on his shoulders, he is holding my hip with one hand, using the other to fondle my breasts. I'm thrusting until my legs ache and he starts to tremble under me, I can tell how close he is.

I pull myself off of him, make quick work of trailing kisses down his body, and take his cock into my mouth. He sits up, his hands holding my hair out of my face as I go down on him, and I brush my fingertips up and down his inner thighs as I can tell he is getting closer and closer. Just as he is about to come I pull away and kiss his legs. His cock is erect, and I look him in the eye as I run my tongue from the base of it all the way to the tip, teasing him until he can't take anymore. He groans when he can't stand it, pulls me up to kiss him. I straddle him again, I rub my wet pussy against his throbbing cock, and then I press his erection back into my drenched pussy, holding tight to his shoulders as he clings to me. Both of us breathless and thrusting, he comes inside me, and finally we are still. We stay there, grasping each other, panting, his cock still inside me. And as our breathing slows, we lay back and drift off lazily into a quiet, comfortable sleep.

EJBrown
EJBrown
2 Followers