A Common Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I took it from her, she turned around and sat up on the desk, getting comfy she placed her right foot on my left knee and her left foot on my right knee! I sat back and got comfy, just gawking as the huge wet spot in her panties on her pussy mound! Sooooo, Mr. Steph'aun.... Mom told me what ur fantasy was for tonight, Is that all you want? Is for her and I to take turns riding your face and hard cock? Or, do you want more? I kept staring at her wet spot as she parted her thighs wider.

Wellll, i said, I haven't had sex in over two years, so I could give u a loooonnnggg ass list of perverted things a man like me would want tonight!

I took a couple more hits then reached out and rubbed the mouth end of the blunt up against her wet spot, then handed it to back to her! Her pussy was bald, I could feel that, and the white thick cream that leaked from her slit was causing her pink panties to become lathered white! She put the blunt to her mouth then licked her lips..."Mmmmmmm, she purred, " I just love tasting myself when I so damn horny!"

She began to unbuttoning my pants with her toes, then grabbed tightly with her left foot as she unzipped me with her right foot... though she could only get the zipper down about 1/8 of an inch to the bulge of my cock..... but damn this was sexy!

"Stand up and take your pants off," she said as she hit the blunt again! So I stood, finished unzipping my pants and pulled them down a little, letting my hard cock flop out and breath for the first time since it first became hard 2 hours ago! The cool air of the office blew over the head of my pole causing a glob of pre-cum to ooze out onto Bella's stocking covered foot! "Now sit back down!" The cool leather on my ass cling to my skin like a wet T-shirt to a huge pair of tits!

"Pleeeaasse Take your braw off", I said!

Bella put the blunt in her mouth, pulled the straps to her braw down so she could wiggle each arm out, then rotated the braw so she could unclasp it properly! And when the last clasp was undone, she held her braw snug against her tits, took a drag and handed the blunt back to me! "Before I let these babies drop free, tell me one of those dirty ideas you have in your mind that u want tonight!" I looked her in the eyes like an FBI agent would a suspect and blurted out, " I want to watch you and your mom scissor each other's pussy together!" Mmmm-mmmm-mmmm, you are a dirty boy sent you?

I shook my head yes and widened my eyes as I hit the blunt, as to say, " you have no fucking clue!" As i exhaled I went on to say, "but first I wanna watch you pull your panties to the side and tease your clit and puffy pussy for a while!" Oooooohhhhh, "You want to see my fat bald pussy don't you lil boy?" I shook my head yes!!! Instead of pulling her panties to the side,Bella laid back, pressed her feet to my knees and lifted her ass off the desk. She wiggled her ass out of her panties and pushed them down past her thighs and knees and let them drop around her feet on to my knees! She pulled one foot out, as he black sheer see through panties hung around her ankle, then lifted them to my face....." take them, will you sniff them and lick them?,as I play for you!" And I did just as she requested me too! I pulled her panties off of her black stocking covered foot as she held them out for me and pulled them to my nose..... and took in the biggest whiff I could, the wetness stuck to the tip of my nose as I stuck my tongue out and licked them! They tasted delightful, sweet and sexually tangy! Bella restored her feet to their position on my knees and opened her legs wide..... "Bald and shiny!" Her pussy was magnificent looking. Leaning back on her right hand, Bella reached over to the desk lamp with her left hand turning it on! "Here, let me give you some more lighting so you can see this pussy better!" "Click," the light came on, and the sight was magnificent. She placed her left hand on her pussy and parted her thick plump y fat lips! Her clit stuck out a little, but as she pulled her outer lips apart and upward, her slit revealed a thicker bulbous puffy pink button... I just sat there and smoked more of the blunt to myself as she began exploring her Netherlands like she had never done before! White thick juice trickled out, puddling up on the desk as it slid down between her ass cheeks onto the desk! "Tell me what you want me to do!" She murmured! No, I said.. I wanna watch you play with it like a virgin finding her womanly pussy for the first time!

"But MOMMY always tells me what to do!" Then my mind went into over drive.... "But I'm not your MOMMY, I'm just your DADDY!" As that statement fell from my lips, Bella coooed deeply and plunged two fingers in as deep as they could go!!!

"Oh DADDY, listen to how wet my pussy is for you!" Just then Red walked in, "Sooo, I see you started with out Mommy!" She chuckled playfully. Red turned and locked the door, as she sauntered over towards us with a tray holding 3 shot glasses a bottle of licor 34 and some heavy whipping cream, she sat the tray down on the small table and started to undo her pants!

As I sat there watching Bella cause her plump bald pussy to overly cream, I also watcher her mom slip her fingers into the waistband of her unbuttoned tight jeans! Wriggling and swaying her hips like she was back out on the dance floor just to get them off! Her eyes caught mine... her smile was so damn exotic, then she spoke to Bella, after stepping out of her jeans;"Baby girl," do you want "Daddy" to eat your pussy? Bella's back arched off the desk, her huge bare tits dropping to each side! "Ohhhhhh Mommy, can he?" I didn't wait for a response, I put my hand under Bella's calves and lifted her feet up in the air, pushing her knees as wide as they could and slid my hands down to her thighs holding her in this position!

Bella cooed and awhed, as my finger tips grazed her skin like feathers as I "wizard" them across her silkiness. Her two fingers still plunging and twisting in front of me..... Red lowered her face to Bella's and began to kiss her passionately her left hand tweaking and pulling on Bella's quarter sized left nipple as she slid her right arm between Bella's cleavage and brought her hand down to her daughters pussy! I'm still in awh, I put my left arm across Bella's displayed thighs and reached for the blunt, putting it in my mouth, I grabbed the lighter and re-lit it!

I took a big hit, held it in for a minute, then blew it across Bella's pussy! Red placed 2 fingers on her off-springs clit and started making small circles with her pointer finger and her ring finger, while dipping her middle finger ever so lightly between the thick folds of Bella's inner lips. Squishy wet slipping sounds began to fill the air!

I looked in to Reds eye, smiled and gave her an order... "Honey, pull your daughters pussy back and expose that huge clit of hers! Bella removed her hand from her pussy, Red placed her elbows behind Bella's knees and with both hands she did as I told her! I placed the blunt in the ashtray, and leaned forward, and ran my tongue from her puckered little ass hole all the way up her slit circling it before I let it rest softly on her clit! Bella began to suckle on her mommy's tits! Kneading them as if she was prepping dough for dinner!

Red, oh my gosh, an exceptional beauty of the BBW kind... pulled her hands back to expose Bella's creamy pussy wide open as I began to slowly devour this vixen of an off spring!

Red then began to move her hands up Bella's calves to her ankles and pulled back more, giving me so much more field play! My face being coated with Bella's thick white cream, I ran my finger up her crack to gather a little more of her body butter, coating my finger before I inserted it into her tight sphincter! I didn't even ease my finger in, I slammed it to the hilt pushing in as far as her milky fleshy ass would allow. Holding Stead fast, I began to give her ass hole a come hither motion with my finger!

Bella bit down on her mothers nipple, causing red to squeal moan and scream into her daughters ear! I began to suckle both of Bella's big fat inner labia's at the same time, then releasing her right one and using her left as if I were a female sucking my cock the way I like! Bella released her moms nipple and began to buck under pressure, rocking back towards me then forwards towards her mother as she reached above her head and between her mothers legs. Red spread her feet further apart, giving full access to her twin like daughter!

With my finger in Bella's ass, my nose directly under her clit and my tongue working deep inside her pussy, it didn't take long for Bella to become over taken by her orgasmic rage. Bella began to push both of her inner muscles against my pressure, giving me full access to my tongue as it felt the rough button of her

g-spot.... with in seconds Bella began to howl like a wolf in heat as she told me that she was about to squirt!

I pulled my pointer finger from her ass, and transferred my middle finger into her pussy applying pressure to her g-spot as I began to suck on her clit like the pussy eating fanatic that I am! Bell dug her nails into her mothers ass, as she began to gush cream and squirt clear liquid at the same time! Like a volcano that's sat under pressure for years, I could not only feel the tension release from her young body but taste it as I drank in as much as I could before closing my mouth and being sprayed like a fire hydrant on a hot summers day!

Red cooed and squealed as she watched her daughter flood me, and the more I finger fucked this vixen the more her volcano erupted!! "Mooommmmmy, mo-mmyyyyyy, I (squirt) can't (squirt) take (squirt) much moooorrrrrrrreee!! Then with out warning Bella's collapsed, her body going limp under both her mother and I!

Red placed her hands under Bella's arm pits and pulled her back towards her a little further, so when we slowly let her body go limp; that she would not fall off of the desk! I slowly lowered Bella's legs so that her sexy plump ass rested on the desk top and her feet on a wooden stool below the desk! once we got her into a comfy position, Red turned back towards the tray of cream and licore 34! With a sly smile as she looked towards me over her shoulder, she asked if i wanted a couple of shots as she went for the shot glasses!

Red paused for a couple seconds, then with a sexual swiftness, she spun around as I approached her. spinning and stopping me in my tracks, my hard swollen cock slamimg into her sexy fuppa, then being forcefully aimed downward as my cock slid between her garden tub wetness! This sent a sexual electrical charge through my shaft and all through my body causing my asshole to pucker up a little! And, with Red i figured it did the same as my thick mushroom head grinded hard against her clit and sliding through both sets of her lips! this caused Red to grab both of my arms and holding herself up to keep herself from letting her knees buckle! her teeth clamping onto my left nipple as she cooed and squealed in pleasure!

(I'm not going to exaggerate, i dont think i have a big cock, but at the same time, i dont have a small one either)

As Red sexually bit down on my nipple pulling her upper half in tight towards me, she began to slide fuck my shaft through her overly wet pussy lips! "MMMMMMHHMMMMM," she mosoned softly into my chest! I whispered into her ear.... "Did you like watching me play with and eat your daughters pussy?" She ground harder into my rocked fleshed cock as she shook her head against my chest! "My pussy is leaking down both thighs!" she gasped out! Red released my arms from her grip, her nails leaving skin torn dents as she reached down to my ass and pulled me harder against her with every thrust she gave! My hands homed in on her massive tits, I V'ed my pointer fingers from my middle fingers catching both nipples as i softly pinched her dial control sized sexual buttons. Pushing her nipples upward tightly, then lowering them. I matched Reds rythem of her hips to my fingers causing Red to begin thrusting into me vigorously! Pushing up on her nipples as she thrusted into me, then lowering her nipples as she pulled away!

I lowered my head and placed my drunken pussy soaked lips to her full plush pink mouth pillows and slipped my tongue inside her mouth! This drove her over the edge....She began to shake uncontrollably, her hips bucking! pulling her lips from mine, "STEPPHHHHHH'AAUUUUUNNN!"

"I-I-......l'mmmm cummmmm-mmmiingg"

she shreaked out! I felt her pussy widen, her labia's budding as she squirted on the length of my shaft, bucking harder into me so fiercely that the head of my cock was slamming into the bottom V of her pussy!

I put my arms under hers and around her back and held her up, staring into her face, watching her eyes squeeze tight! Her lips flaring and twitching, her face becoming flushed with excitement! I held her up, waiting for her orgasm to wash through, as goosebumps gave birth to goosebumps from neck to ankles! Her Nipples widened and flared, and just as i thought it couldn't get any better in the moment.....this plump vixen's milk glands began to leak between our smashed chests! Her milk began to lightly tickle down my abdomen as it rolled around her belly and down my outter thighs!

I waited... and I waited..... having patients for her sub-doing relaxation to take over....I ran my finger tips through her hair, my fingernails lightly grazing her scalp! kissing her forehead with the wetness of the inside of my lips as i pushed firmly, yet ever so softly! from her scalp down the back of her neck, to her shoulders circling my finger nails like feathers!

At this point, my balls were swollen, Reds wetness going from warm to cold as her pussy rested around my shaft like a cowgirl in a saddle! From behind us l heard Bella starting to come too! I turned my head still holding her mother just as bella sat up, "Damn, I must have Blacked out!" she said as she began to rub her head!

Red looked up at me and began to giggle.... saying that she too almost blacked out! Pushing away from me, Red turned slowly and dropping to her knees on the plush throw rug, she took my cock in one hand, and picked up the cream to the shots in the other hand. She gripped my cock like a nuse, while she took a small swig of cream, sitting the cream back down she turned to my cock and slid it into her mouth! my cock expandind her cheeks pushing the cold cream out of the corners of her lips! Bella walked up behind me, raking her fingertips down my back to my ass. she then went back for the small wooden foot stool, brought it back to us and set it doen at my feet. She told me to place my right foot ontop of the small foot stool. So, I did as I was instructed. Bella went back to raking her fingernails down my back to my ass cheeks, and digging in with a slight nip each time! Like two peas in a pod, when Bella too dropped to her knees behind me, Red pushed my feet apart further and made me bend my right knee out even further. I was just about to imagine Bella sucking on my balls from behind while her mother passionatly stroked my cock with her mouth! But, I was wrong....... Bella parted my ass cheecks and began to slowly tongue my asshole! Slathering her saliva deep inside me! her nails digging into my cheeks as she forced them apart so hard that i thoight the top of my ass crack was goong to split wide! Then she forced her face deep between them and pushed her tongue 10x's deep up into my ass!

( Let me tell you, i have NEVER had my ass eaten by any lover) This was the highlight to the pentical of my orgasmic flaoting feeling...... i grabbed both ladies by the back of their heads and forced them deeper! Looking into Reds eyes, I began to pant while sweating as my face contorted into full bliss! I Didn't even tell Red that I was about to explode, i just released her head and pushed back harder into Bellas face. I began to have the strongest orgasm i have ever had!

rope after rope after rope of cum shot into Reds mouth causing her to gag a little, but relentlessly she never gave up, swallowing every drop of the first half of my orgasm I gave her. Bella stopped tongueing my ass and crawled around to the front! she grabbed my cock and started corkscrewing her hold moving with the rythem her mother was giving!

Then it hit again.... another wave or orgasm washing over me...."I'm cumming again!" Red pulled my cock from her mouth and aimed it towards her daughter,

"Baby-girl, its your turn she gasped quickly as she pushed her daughters head into my groin, Bellas mouth openned with pure pleasure and allowance!

Just a few more strokes and i was cumming again, this time in the offspring of the lady who swallowed my first load!

i could feel the slime of my cum in Bellas mouth as she gathered it and did not swallow, she then turned to her mom and pushed her mouth into hers!

their lips parted and i watched as Bellas cheeks slimmed from their full form as my cum went from her mouth into her mothers! Red took every drop, swished it around then put her mouth up to her daughters and gave it back, this time spitting it all over her lips and chin!

My calves and ankles began to give, and both ladies put a hand up to my ass and held me in place until i gathered my composure!

I helped both ladies to their feet, and couldn't stop staring at Bellas mouth, chin and cheeks where my cum began to gew up and drip freely! I felt completely whole, like a brand new man.....Bella looked at me and her mother, and asked, "What next?" Hows about a couple more shots, then we take this over to the pull out couch! Red made up 3 shots, we tapped our shot glasses together, then downed them.... Red then made 3 more shots for us as we walked over towards the couch! After downing our shots, I brought them over, standing them side by side. I told them to bend over the back! When they did, i stood behind Bella, Grabbed my still rigged cock and pushed it up between her ass cheeks till i felt her sopping wer pussy, I wasn't even gentle, I just slammed into her....She cooed, "Yes daddy, fuck your sexy fat ass princess like that!" with my right hand, i twisted it in to her hair and yanked her head back! with my left hand, i began to explore Reds sopping wetness! 3 fingers immediately, pushing in deep... with counter-enthusiasm, i pushed my fingers into Reds pussy as i slowly with drew my cock from Bellas pussy, then vice versa.... then again, and yet again......then four fingers into Reds pussy.....! I released my right hand from Bellas hair, spit into her ass crack and jammed two fingers deeply into her tightly squeezed brown depth! I pushed those two fingers down ward onto the wall between my fingers and my cock! I rode these chicks like i was never going to get to again! Then with out warning, I fiercely yanked my cock from Bellas pussy, and took my place behind her mother! I grabbed my pussy covered cock and slammed into Reds pussy, as i left my fingers in Reds daughters ass, I pushed inward between Reds luxuriously wet pussy lips and slammed into her a few times, before pulling out of Red and then slamming into Bellas hot snatch! with my left hand i began to push the entire thing up inside Reds pussy.... Red screamed, and grunted as if she had just barked..... with in 10minutes of this, my knees were now giving out! i had to pull out, not because i wa about to cum, but because i didnt want to collapse! I tapped Red on her back, and told her to pull out the pullout mattess so that we could all fit on there!

i turned and sat in the rolling desk chair that sat under the monitors.... while Red was getting the pullout bed ready, I told Bella "Come over here to Daddy!" sitting in the little black rolling chair, I told Bella to get down on her knees between my legs like a good little girl so that i could pet her long hair while we waited!