A Common Gathering

Story Info
Fucking a mother and her daughter!
8.2k words
4.36
42.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

writers notes: based on true events, all characters are of legal age! All literature events are of adult nature and are not intended for anyone under age!

please bare with me, i am writing this as descriptive in a true manner as i can get, so that the readers have a full understanding of the sexual position i not only drove myself to, but allwed myself to be apart of between a Mother and her daughter!

(All true, except our names)

"The Introduction!"

I had just been through hell all week at work, from the time I clocked in Monday Morning, and everyday in between till Saturday night after clocking out; I just felt pent up! I needed to go out, have a couple beers to unwind and be free!

7:00pm Saturday night: clocked out and headed home. I live about 20 minutes from work, a divorced husband who literally lost a lot of time in long drawn out dead marriage! I got out of my work clothes and into the shower!

This new mens shower jell becomes verrry comfortable and genuinely soft for a man who hasn't been touched by a female in almost a year.....the softer I touched and the slower I stroked, the heat from the jell makes for one sweet sexual solo ride! I placed my left hand against the wall, my back being splashed by the it steamy shower. I closed my eyes and fantasized about all the dirty things my wife use to say when I had her knees to her huge sexy chest, while I slowly let my tongue trickle spit along the thin path it created as it did amateur laps counter clockwise from her clit to the bottom and back up again. The way I curled my soft mouth muscle like a hotdog in a bun and let her puffy inner lips become engorged with lust and need!

She would talk into our videos, one in particular with me being a good daddy, and how she was telling her MOMMY how good daddy was eating her pussy!!!! That she and daddy were going to tie mommy up and make her watch us.... This got me going..... it had been almost 2 years since I was touched by a female and almost a year and a half since I had the urge to relieve myself!!!!! And as soon as I felt the urge deep with in my balls to release, all I could see was my x-wife's face from the last encounter we had..... an argument and fight that created more havoc than usual..

And at that point, I went limp!!! Nothing, it was like a light switch being with Drawn from the Circuit breaker, I just lost all power!

Frustrated, I finished up my shower got out and dried off.... By now my sack was between the size of an apple and a grapefruit, swollen, tender and needy!! I shaved, got dressed, from head to toe in all new attire!

New tightly snugging red silk boxer briefs, which clung to my thick limp cock, new socks, a gray hoody, jeans and my black sneakers! Put on some cologne grabbed my wallet and keys and headed for the door..... As I was locking up, it dawned on me, I haven't been out in years! Where was I going to go? Who could I call?

So I ventured, driving for a while with no specific destination! Some how I found myself at the end of a cul-de-sac, (no pun intended) A small one lane rocked road dipped off to the left behind a thick brush line, which held a sign the read, "Irish Reds!"where a little pub sat off in the distance away from public view! I drove up and parked in the furthest corner! I lit a cigarette, took a deep breath, got out and locked up! A couple of times I almost got back into my truck!

I was nervous, sweating and shaking like I was doing something wrong and as if I had never been in an establishment like this before!!!! It looked like the witches hut on the outside, u know the one who tried to cook Hansel and Gretel! (From the movie, not the cartoon!!!) Inside was a complete shift in change!! It was like home, with a twist of elegance, romance, and a subtleness that took the edge away from me instantly!!!

The place was damn near empty, the lighting was staged as if it was a romantic attire! A few couples were strung about sitting together in dim lit corners, two couples drinking and cuddling while watching another couple on the other side make out! I picked a place at the end of the bar, put my phone and cigarettes down took a seat and waited for the bartender to show up! The tv remote was at an arms length away, so I grabbed it and began flipping through the channels.. about 15 channels in, a stunning red head appeared from around the corner!

She was laughing, looking behind her as she rounded the back wall from what I took to be the office hall! She was gorgeous, dark long red curls pulled back into a messy bun, no make up, pure natural beauty with red freckles that accented her porcelain skin! Baby blue eyes, that rested perfectly on a smile made for heaven! And, she was country girl thick.... Her pink top was tight to fit, which revealed a perfect set of BIIIIG tits!

She was my kind of gal, thick thighs gorgeous eyes and no gap between!!! She must not have been any older than mid 30's, and when she put the case on the bar top I noticed no ring! Her laughter was angelic, perfectly soft with a twist of mischief and perplexing Irish!

She noticed me, lol, I was sitting there with my mouth open, awestruck like a boy who just received his first bike at Christmas!

"Well hello handsome, ain't never seen you here before!" You passing thru?

"No, I replied!" I felt the heat on my face, she made me blush a little, and thankfully the lighting was down a little because if not, she would have been able to read that clear as day!!!

I actually live about 25 minutes from here!

So what brings your in here then?

I began to rant my entire story, like I had my batteries in backwards and couldn't for the life of me shut the fuck up!

"Soooo, I got lonely after work and needed a night to myself, took a drive and ended up here!" Nice place by the way, I said with a hint of flirtatious need!

"Do you just work here or do you own it?"

She extended her hand, "Nice to meet you!", I'm Red.... Short for Redallia, and yes, I own this beautiful place! I extended my hand and let her place hers into mine!

It was soft, like a velvet rose, warm, and tender yet firm!!! Nice to meet you, I'm Steph'aun Tee!

So, What would you like kind sir?

"I'll have a gold ale and a couple baby beer shots!"

Gold ale I do have!.. buuuuut what's a baby beer? She asked with a puzzled tone!

I looked at her, smiled a huge smile and asked if she had heavy whipping cream?

Yes, I believe I do she replied!

I explained..... u take a shot glass, fill it 3/4 the way with licor 34, and 1/4 heavy whipping cream!! And u have a baby beer!

"Never heard of it", she replied..... hold on I'll ask Bellamy! She picked up the phone but dialed no number, a split second I heard her ask, "Hey girl, have you ever heard of a baby beer?" No....? Neither have I..... she laughed a little and then proceeded to say..... you know the rule, get ur phat ass out here! She laughed and then hung up!! Sorry that's my daughter, she's in the office, she'll be out in a second!" "Red" walked over to a shiny brass bell hanging on the wall and rang it 4 times..... all three couples looked up, smiled, and proceeded to walk up to the bar!!!

Red, explained, if we bartenders have never heard of a shot before, we buy a round on the house and everyone gets to try it, if they like it, we add it to the list. Where she pointed over her shoulder at a small chalkboard that had 5 different kinds of mixed shots on it!

Ok, let me get this straight!, she said....

3/4 licor 34? I shook my head in agreement! And 1/4 heavy whipping cream? I agreed again!!

So, what?..... do u put them in a glass and mix them up? Do u add ice?

No, I said..... so there are 9 people here right? She said yes! So get 9 shot glasses, fill each one 3/4 with 34, and top them off with the cream!

Reds face lit up with excitement, like she's about to try a new candy or something!

Then all of a sudden, Bellamy walked out from the same place Red came from!

I looked at her, then back at Red, then back at Bellamy then back at Red.....

"She's your daughter?..... no fucking way!

Red giggled, yes, she's my daughter.... Why do you ask?

I replied, she looks more like your little sister! "Nope", Red said! She's my daughter, and as a matter of fact she just turned 21 today, so today is the first time she's ever been on this side of the bar!

I shit you, they looked more like twins than like mother and daughter, though Bellamy had a little more of a baby pudge, they were identical!

My face lit up with excitement for some reason.... Maybe because I had such beauty to gaze upon as I was about to get shit faced drunk for the first time in a long time.... Or was it because of the lewd scenes that played out in my head? Bellamy walked over in front of me, smacked her hands together and giggled again!!

Hey, did u hear? me she asked!

How much do these usually go for? Price wise? I said either $4 or $5 dollars!

Bellamy watched as her mother finished adding the cream to the last few, and started handing them out to the couples that lined up beside me!

Each of us grabbed our little shot glasses and raised them in the air! I blurted out,

"Here's to Living as if we are single, seeing double. And always fucking triple!"

Redallia and Bellamy smiled at each other, Bellamy winked at her mother. The three couples hooted and hollered and at the same time, we all downed our shot! Red turned her head and smiled in high exceptance! Bella licked her lips and squealed a little! I kinda of laughed at the sound, she nudged me on the shoulder laughing as she asked, "And what are you laughing at Mr?" I tried to quietly play it off, as I shook my head in reference to saying nothing! But Red giggled and chimed in, "We're all adults here, it's a Pub, u can speak freely kind sir!"

So I mustered up the confidence and spoke out, " with you licking the cream off your lips and the way you squealed it was as if you just had a mini orgasm! Red began rolling, laughing so hard she began to tear up! I started to take a drink of my Ale, when Bella looked at me with a spark in her eye, not breaking eye contact she blurted out; Mom is that what I sound like from my side of the door when I cum?

I almost spit my Ale all over the bar? Red didn't respond with words, but just began humming and started giggling a little more! Red turned to me and said, " that's one hell of a shot, it's definitely going to the top of the list as she walked towards the little chalkboard and placed it at the top of the list! The couples agreed and each of them ordered another as they walked back to their seats!

Red began making 6 more shots, Bella grabbed the barstool behind the bar and moved so she was across from me! We started talking about everything, from my children to my ex-wife to her recently sunk relationship! Beer after beer after beer, and I started feeling so damn comfortable talking to Red and Bella! Bella walked around the bar and headed towards the jukebox, she picked a few songs. She sauntered over towards me and grabbed my hand, she flickered her long lashes and asked if I would have a couple dances with her? I smiled and accepted her request! She lead me to the dance floor as the music started.... All three couples stood and slowly made their way towards us! Just then the beat came to a medium balance! It was "Tank, When We!" She placed one hand on the back of my neck, and the other started playing with my long blonde hair. And my hands were just above her ass!

I stand at a low 5'10" so she must have been no more than 5'6" as she looked up into my eyes! "I love this song," she whispered in my ear as she stood on her tippy toes while letting her hot breath trickle off into a flirtatious growl! Her tits (which were just as big as her moms) were smashed into me just below my chest, and I could feel her nipples pushing into me!

She pulled me in tighter and started kissing my neck. I slanted my head to the side and began enjoying it, my eyes were shut, and my breathing began to shorten!

I moaned and my cock twitched! She pulled me harder to her so she could feel it harden agains her stomach! Our hips grabbed the beat and we began to sway, and rock together as if we have always danced like lovers! As we turned so my back was towards Red. Bella dropped her hand to my bulge and began to squeeze and fondle it! I felt her purr as her head was resting on my chest! And Just like that, the song ended, she looked up at me and asked what I was doing after I left the pub? Just as the 2nd song came on, Red was right there next to us! She looked at Bella and asked if it was ok if she stepped in? Bella looked as if she was going to pout, then giggled, sure mom; "I CAN SHARE HIM!" That's when Red stepped in and loudly responded to Bella, " I SURE HOPE SO!"

The 2nd song was "Time of my Life!" Red stepped up to me and Immediately pressed herself against my raging hard cock...! Mmmmmmmmmm, she purred, what did my beloved daughter say to u to make that thing so hard? I was caught off guard, floored and extremely blushing!

"Uhmmmmmm, we'll, I guess a lot, but it was more of her breath in my ear, and the hot whispering! Red lookes at me, and responded... "you mean like this?" And she leaned in and whispered slow and heated, that it almost made me cum on the spot!

Her breath was warmer and Drifted longer as she said.... Did you know it's been almost 5 years since I've been drilled, filled And left in a bed of wetness by a real man?" Then she grabbed my cock and squeezed it just like her daughter did! "When was the last time a female made you cum so hard?, she asked whispering more hot air in my ear as she began to suckle my ear! I stumbled, and began to stutter... mm...mm..myy.. ww-wi-iii-ffee almost 2 yeee-ears aa-agh-go!

She pulled away and batted her long black eye lashes at me as she asked, "What are you doing when you leave here?" I glanced over at Bella, then at Red, then back towards Bella where she was sitting on a bar stool with her legs wide open as she rubbed the v of her jeans! I looked into Reds eyes and told her the truth, "Your daughter just asked me the same exact thing!" And, I just left it at that!

She placed her head on my shoulder and we swayed to the music as my cock raged harder and harder, I could feel pre-cum oozing from my cock and smearing down my thigh...Then she asked the ultimate question...."what's your ultimate fantasy? Again, I looked over at Bella, then into Reds eyes..... then I leaned in and played their game back, I kissed Reds ear softly, slid the tip of my tongue on her lobe, and whispered slowly and softly..... and said, "With you squirting in my mouth and Bella riding my raging cock to a rapid squirting orgasm! Then, switching till she squirts in my mouth and you shower me with your pussy juice!

She shuddered, raised the bottom of my hoodie and t-shirt put her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock and squeezed it, pre-cum oozing into her hand! She swirled the palm of her hand in the ooze then pulled her hand to her mouth and licked it clean!

Just then Bella walked up, and gave a pouting cry as she explained, "Mom, your going to make him bust right here on the dance floor!" "I want some too!" Then she giggled a little! Red lifted up my hoodie and t-shirt reached back into my jeans, pulled my cock up so half of my shaft and the purple head were exposed between my waist line and my belly button, and looked at Bella then down at my raging hard-on, then back up at Bella,

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Bella dropped her head to my waist line and sucked on the head of my cock like a jolly rancher going out of style! I looked Red in square in the eyes as if I was about to faint! Red snickered, grabbed Bella by her hair..... pulled Bella's head up to look her in the eyes and spouted, "Girl you're going to have to wait! Then she pulled Bella's head up to mine..... And whispered something that completely caught me off guard..."Kiss him like it was my pussy!" My eyes widened, as Red pushed Bella's mouth into mine! We kissed for what seemed 5 minutes, and it was the first time I had ever tasted my cum! The mixture of alcohol and my cum on her sweet tongue weakened my knees like I was 90+ years old!

Red pulled Bella's lips from mine then came in for a kiss of her own! It was a split second but damn was it deep and Sensual! The music died off and the couples headed back to their seats, Red and Bella turned away from me and swayed their twin asses as they walked away laughing bumping into each other!

I waddled up to the bar, adjusted my cock down my pant leg and took a seat where my stuff was at! I closed my eyes and slowly took a drink of my Ale, as I lowered the glass Bella was standing in front of me with a blunt! "Wanna step into my office and take a couple hits? "What time is it I asked?" "Why, you got somewhere you'd rather be?" She asked! No, I responded, well it's 11:34! Fuck it, I downed my Ale smiled and said, After u "Bella Of My Balls!" And started laughing at my own drunken joke!

Bella waddles to the end of the bar and held up her hand, motioned for me and waited! I gathered my stuff and stood up, walking towards her, she reached out and took me by my hand and lead me through the back hall that they had walked out of when I got there! "Wow," "This place is bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside", I said! Bella turned her head back towards me and smiled, " you ain't seen the half of it yet!" There had to be 5 rooms off of the left side of the hall and another 4 on the right... and at the end of the hall was a dark corner that held what seemed to be a couple kegs in the wall! Bella reached behind the one on the left and I heard a click. All of a sudden the kegs swung towards us and Bella walked through! "This place is fucking awesome," i said!

Behind the hidden wall was an office like room, monitors on the left wall that showed every square inch of the inside.. even in every stall in the ladies room!

On the right were 15 little monitors that showed the outside of the building! A desk sat along what seemed to be the back wall just away from it was a beautiful leather tall back chair could fit! As we got closer to the desk and chair, the curtains to either side were pulled back and on each side housed little rooms that held beds! "This is where we sleep after the nights produce a packed house, and we are to tired to go home! Bella motioned for me to have a seat in the leather tall back chair, then explained that the building was once owned by Al Capone himself, and that the office was his elaborate build to house all of the moonshine and tobacco during the prohibition era! And that the chair itself was also owned by Al! I was just about to laugh at the idea and diss agree when she opened a beautiful oak cabinet door and revealed the exact same chair, and none other than Al Capone himself was sitting it with a short looking man on his right and a dainty dark haired lady on his left....

"If you can Guess who the couple is, I'll give you one hell of a surprise," she whispered!

"Let me think about that for a minute," I said as I slowly examined the photo! I heard and seen movement in the reflection of the photos glass as I pondered my answer wisely, but I didn't pay any attention! "Well," I said.... As I turned around.... And standing right in front of me was Bella wearing a thong pair of undies and a no braw!!!! "I.......I, I dooon't knooww!" I slurred! Bella laughed. Neither do I, but I'm going to give u that surprise anyways!

Bella pushed the chair back against the wall and motioned for me to sit back down! She then turned her ass towards me and leaned over the desk as she slowly pushed a few items to the side! I reached out and smacked her left ass cheek, and then her right! She let out the same kind of squeal as she did earlier! She leaned a little more further pushing her ass about 10 inches from my face as she held the lighter to one end of the blunt as she sparked it up! I could smell the nectar of her skin for a split second right before she took a deep hit of the blunt then blew it in my face! My cock started to swell in my pants again, the bulge becoming noticeable by the second! She reached around and smacked her left ass cheek so hard that it instantly left a red hand print, then she pulled her left ass cheek from touching her right ass cheek! Her thong was sucked up between them sexy huge bubbles, and I just sat there adoring the entire scene! She took one more huge hit and handed it back towards me!