A Common Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 minutes later, Red said she was finished....... I tapped Bella on the top of her head and told her to get over there and eat her "Mothers Pussy!" Red crawled up on the bed, rolled onto her back and put her feet on the carpet getting comfy then pulling her legs up to her tits and held them there! Red looked at her daughter, then spoke to her like a parent punishing their off spring.... "Get your ass over here and eat my fucking pussy young lady! Bella Looked up at me, I motioned then told her to listen to her mommy so daddy has a good show! Bella crawled over into her mothers parted thighs, and with out hesitation, she dropped her face and began to kiss snd suckle her Mothers clit!

I looked up st the clock..... "damn, it was going on 2am, and i was so sexually hungry that i didn't want this to end! I watched as Red dug her nails into her daughters hair, pulling bella into her bald wet pussy! driving her daughters tongue with her messed up hair! rotating bellas head this way and that, pulling her daughters face up so only the tip of bellas tongue danced across her entire slit! "That's it baby, eat Mommys pussy snd give Daddy a good show!" "Yes, slowly...... suckle Mommys lips as if your were sucking Daddys cock!" "I want to squirt in your mouth and make you feed it Daddy!" "Do you love eating Mommys pussy for Daddy? Do you think you deserve to have Daddys dick burried inside of you while you eat My pussy?"

Bella shook her head yes while still attached to her Mothers clit! "Oh yes baby, Dont stop..... keep doing that, just like that...."OOOHHHHHH, Suck on my clit and finger fuck Mommy!" Mommy's gonna cum in your mouth, is that what you want?" Again, Bella shook her head yes..... and moaned in acceptance! "Harder, Finger fuck me harder..... suck on my lips harder!!!

Oh, Damn'it...... yes right there... dont stop,

Mommmmmmyyyyyyyys cuummmmmiinng... "AHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSS, and with that Rose started squirting in her daughters mouth! "DONT TOU FUCKING SWALLOW THAT YOU LITTLE TARTED BITCH!!" Get your ass over there and give Daddy a drink!" Bella turned to me, her face covered with her mothers thick natural ejaculation, while holding a bubble of juices in her cheeks! Bella stood to her feet, I tilted my head back and openned my mouth like a baby bird waitingto be fed! Bella started to open her mouthly faucet as her others cum started pouring into my eagerly awaiting orific! Mommy clapper and cheered as I took her daughters givings and swallowed every salty desireable drop!

to be continued!