A Common Man - A Tangled Web Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not really," Charleen beaconed Garr to follow and walked into the alley.

Twenty feet down the alley was a door. It had a small button mounted next to it. Garr could see two video cameras mounted high on the wall, one above the door and one on the opposite wall to get a complete view of the area.

Charleen pressed the button. A moment later a deep male voice issued form the speaker, "Yeah."

"Charleen Green and friends. Guests of Timone."

There was a pause then Garr heard the door lock click open as that deep voice said, "It's open."

As he followed Charleen and Ted into the doorway Garr saw it opened onto the backstage area. When he was in, the door swung closed of its own accord. A moment after he heard the sound of the lock clicking into place. At the same time, he noticed a figure dressed in a black suit standing to the side. The man was big but not as big as Garr. Garr guested he must have weighed 250 lbs, none of it appeared to be fat. The guy looked to be solid muscle. As they walked by he smiled and nodded to them. Because of his training, Garr took notice of the man's eyes scanning them up and down. As a PI Garr had seen that look (and used it himself). He knew the guy was a professional and was sizing them up, checking for anything out of the ordinary.

The man looked at Charleen, nodded, "She's in her dressing room. She wants you to join her there."

Charleen smiled, nodded back to the man as she said, "Thanks Booker." then led them through a maze of backstage corridors until they got to a room with a single name on the door 'Timone'.

Charleen knocked and Garr could heard a faint, "Come in."

Charleen opened the door and stepped in.

There was a squeal, "Hey girlfriend!"

When Garr entered he saw Charleen hugging a slim woman. She was tall, he would later find out she was 6', dressed in a sequined gown that hugged her thin, willowy body and magnified the dark ebony color of her skin.

Charleen released the woman, then stepped back, "We come to see your show. You know Ted. This is his good friend Garr. Garr this is my best friend Timone."

As Timone turned her gaze on Garr, he saw her eyes were pools of dark brown. A moment later Garr saw her full lips tilt up in a smile.

"I am happy to meet you Garr," Timone greeted him as she held out her hand.

As her hand slipped into his, he admired how her dark skin shone with a soft luster under the lights and how it contrasted with his pale Irish inherited coloration.

He held her hand as he replied, "I am happy to meet you too Timone."

Without taking her eyes from Garr's Timone said, "I had them reserve a table for you right in front of the stage."

"Thanks." Charleen replied, "How long is your show tonight? Would you like to come by our place for a drink later?"

"I get off at midnight. As far as the drink, yes I would," She looked up at Garr, "Will you be there?"

The big man grinned, "Absolutely!"

A smile filled her face as Timone replied, "Then I'll be by for a drink."

She looked up at the clock, "I have to be on stage in a few minutes. You'd better go take your seats."

As they headed to their seats, Charleen whispered to Ted, "I think she likes him."

"I kind of got that impression!" Ted whispered back with a grin.

The show started a few minutes later and all three sat reveling in the sound of Timones voice. It was powerful, sweet and beautiful all at the same time. They sat enthralled for the hour-long show. As she bowed after her last number the audience erupted with applause.

Clapping, Charleen leaned over to Garr, "Well? What do you think?"

Garr's only answer was a huge grin as he clapped louder.

The clapping died as Charleen caught Timone's eye and mouthed, 'Our place.'

Timone's eyes shot straight to Garr as she nodded, a smile tilting her full lips.

Charleen, Ted and Garr were back at the house in half an hour. They got drinks, then went out and sat under the Gazebo. They chit-chatted about Charleen and Ted's family, about the weather, politics as well as many other innocuous things.

After a bit Garr said, "Your friend Temone is a fabulous singer, too good to be working in a small nightclub like that one."

Charleen got a pensive look on her face, "Yes, yes she is. About 5 years ago Temone was signed to a contract and moved to Hollywood. I lost contact with her for about a year. She called me one day and said her contract had been canceled and she was again in town working the nightclub circuit. When I asked what happened all she would say was she was better off here working the nightclubs."

Garr was still curious but it sounded like Charleen didn't know anything else about the situation. A few minutes later they were back to talking about small stuff. They were in a heated discussion of which was better, the tv show "Friends" or "The Big Bang Theory" when the doorbell chimed. Ted and Garr kept the discussion going as Charleen went to answer the door. She returned a few minutes later with Timone following her.

As Garr caught sight of the tall singer he was struck with how she moved. It put him in mind of a panther, graceful, but with strength hidden beneath the grace. Garr stood as she stepped under the Gazebo.

"Drink?" Charleen asked her friend.

"Gin and tonic." Timone replied, all the while her gaze was locked on Garr.

As Charleen stepped over to the bar to make her friend the drink, Timone walked over and sank onto the same couch where Garr was sitting. With a grin, Garr sat down next to her.

Charleen came over and handed Timone her drink, "We were just in a discussion about which is better, Friends or The Big Bang Theory. What do you think?"

Timone smiled, " Well for my money, I'd rather watch..." She paused for effect then added, "Killjoys."

"Oh my god! A Sci-fi junky!" Garr said, his eyes widening in mock shock.

"Unabashedly guilty!" Timone raised her glass.

For the next hour they yelled and debated the advantages of first one then another genre.

Finally, Timone said," It's time for me to go. I need to get some rest."

"Yes, I should go to. I need to be on the plane tomorrow," Garr looked at the time displayed on his phone, "No actually this afternoon."

Timone stood and hugged Ted, then Charleen.

Garr hugged Charleen, then took Ted's hand and shook it, "See you in LA."

As they stepped out the front door Timone said, "I don't have a car. I'll have to call a cab."

"I've got a rental. I can give you a lift home." Garr offered.

Timone smiled at him, "Thank you I'd like that."

It was a 15 minute trip to Timone's apartment.

As they drove she said, " I heard that comment to Ted about seeing him in LA. I've known him since he married Charleen and he has never taken a vacation or gone any place without her."

"Ted and I go way back." Garr said, "Have you seen those scars on his thigh, his arm?"

"The bullet holes? Yes. He got drunk one night and told me how he got them, how a guy..aw..David I think he called him, saved him." Timone said.

"Well, I was there. And I've got a bunch of scars just like his. David saved my ass that day too."

"Would you mind telling me about it?" She asked.

As they drove Garr began to relate the whole series of events right up to losing track of David.

As they pulled up in front of Timone's apartment complex Garr finished his tale, "Ted and I are going to meet Tele in LA to go see David."

Timone stared at Garr, then said softly, "My momma could tell when someone was lying to her or hiding something. You have that same aura about you. You aren't telling me something."

Garr stared at his hands on the steering wheel for a long minute, "No I haven't, but for some reason I really want to. If I do you have to promise not to tell Charleen. She knows the basic story, but not what we are going to do when we get to LA. She said she doesn't want to know so she doesn't have to take action."

Timone chuckled, "Yeah, that's my girlfriend alright! I can tell this is very important to you and Ted. I promise not to say anything to Charleen. Not a word and I never, ever break a promise."

Garr nodded his acceptance of her promise, "Well..." He began but Timone interrupted, "Look this sounds like a long story. Why don't we go in and get comfortable? Then you can tell me the rest of it."

Garr nodded his agreement. A few moments later he was following Timone into her apartment.

"Please have a seat. I want to change clothes. Would you like something to drink?" She asked.

"A beer would be grand," Garr replied.

As Timone disappeared Garr sat down on the couch in her living room. Timone returned in a few minutes, now dressed in a long wrap that fell to her ankles. She handed Garr the beer she carried, then sat down on the other end of the small couch.

"So you were saying?"

Garr began the narrative and as he mentioned the names George Penos and Madison Chance he saw Timones jaw tighten.

As he mentioned Susan and her part Timone interrupted, "Are you and she a thing?"

Garr found he was a little embarrassed to explain his relationship with Susan, "Well no..we're...aw...how shall I say this...aw...we're just...aw...friends with benefits."

"Really?" Timone smiled, "Do you think it might get more serious?"

"No. She tells me all the time she wants me, but can't love me. For my part, I kinda' feel the same. I'm fond of her and we are a good match in bed, but there doesn't seem to be more than that. In fact, we talked before I left and we both agree we're free to do whatever we want."

"Hmmmmm...I see," Timone said with a half-smile, "You were saying, she was going to keep working for the agency?"

Garr continued until he had told Timone everything.

He finished with, "The three of us owe David our lives. We can't let this happen to him. Charleen also reminded us that Chelsea is caught in the web and we should try to get her out too."

"I think you should." Timone said, then her face turned dark and she had a sharp angry edge to her voice as she added, " I'd love to see both George and Madison in jail!"

Garr was startled by her vehemence.

"Do you know them?"

Timone looked at him and Garr saw the same dark, dangerous, angry expression he had seen on David's face.

"Yes. You told me your secret, now I'll tell you mine. Some years ago I signed a contract with George and moved to LA with his promise he would make me a star. When I got there, everything went smoothly for a year. I was doing very well by that time. One day George called me to his office and demanded I have sex with him. When I refused, he threatened to tear up my contract and get me blacklisted. I still refused. When I went to leave, I found the door was locked. I began to scream and kick the door but George just grinned at me. A few minutes later Madison arrived. He and George..."

Timone stopped and Garr could see her teeth clench.

"You don't have to..." Garr began but Timone interrupted," I have to..they...they tied me down and took turns raping me. They...they took videos of it too. When they were done, they let me go and said if I told anyone no one would believe me. They said if I did tell anyone they would take me to court and take everything I had."

"I am so sorry Timone," Garr slid over and put his arm around her shoulder.

She turned and buried her face in his shoulder.

As she did he heard her say, "I've never told anyone about that." Then Garr felt her sob.

"Bastards! Dirty rotten bastards!" Garr snarled.

Timone sobs slowly diminished, then finally stopped. Garr held her tightly the whole time, saying nothing, just holded her.

Timone finally pulled away from him, looked into his eyes as she said, "Thank you."

Garr could feel himself being drawn in, feel his desire for her rise sharply. Any other time he would have leaned forward and kissed her, but he knew she was vulnerable right then and didn't want to take advantage of that.

"Timone, I don't want to advantage of you, hurt..." He didn't get a chance to finish.

She leaned forward and put her full lips on his, wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with passion and want.

When she broke the kiss she stood, took his hand and led him to her bedroom. When they were standing next to her bed she stepped closer and again kissed him. A moment later they were tearing at each other's clothes. When they fell onto the bed a few seconds later Garr still had his shirt on, half unbuttoned, one sock off and his underwear around one ankle. Timone's panties were laying on the floor but her dress was pulled up and bunched above her breasts and under her arms.

As they landed on the bed Garr was between Timone's legs. Garr always being conscious of his size held his weight off her with stiff arms. As he did he felt Timone wrap her long legs around him and begin to rub her pussy against his hard rod.

Garr was still holding his weight up with his arms as he felt Timone reach down, put the head of his cock against her entrance, then she used her legs to pull her hips up, sliding him into her. Garr responded. A few seconds later they had a rhythm going as she pulled her hips up to meet his inward strokes.

Shortly he heard her gasp, "Up sit up."

Garr pushed up until he was upright but still buried inside her. He felt her legs loosen their hold around his hips, then felt her raise them until she had her heels locked behind his head.

"Oh...oh...YES!" She cried out as he grabbed her thighs and kept slamming into her.

Garr was close to cumming when he heard her cry out and felt her body tremble as she climaxed. He kept right on slamming into her until his cock exploded. When he had emptied himself inside her he slid to the side and flopped onto his back, panting.

"All I can say is damn woman!"

"That was good. I haven't had one like that in a long time."

Garr rolled up on his side, running his hand over the soft globe of her small, firm breast as he admired the difference between the paleness of his hand and the soft sheen of her dark skin.

"So, just that one time, or more?" He asked.

Timone smiled at him, "Well if you want to stay the night we'll see what kind of stamina you have. "

With a grin Garr replied, "Done deal!"

Over the next three hours they fucked in every position they could think of. When they finally fell asleep both were totally exhausted. Garr woke first the next morning at a little after 10:00 AM. He quietly rolled up on his side and lay looking a Timone as she slept. His mind was in turmoil. Even with the short contact he had with Timone he felt something, something he had never felt before. He didn't want to name it or even admit to himself it was there. He also felt guilty. True Susan and he had an agreement, but he almost felt like he was cheating on her. As he lay there thinking, watching Timone's soft breathing as she slept he realized he needed to think about the situation a lot more.

Garr finally slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When he returned he found Timone awake. She said nothing but folded the sheet back in an unspoken invitation. At first, Garr thought of refusing. Before he could he found himself climbing into the bed with her.

As he settled onto his back she said, "My turn."

She slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later and climbed back into the bed with Garr.

She could see his brow was furrowed and asked, " Why the long face? "

"It's nothing really. I do have a question though, why?"

"Why did I jump your bones? Because I like my men big. And the moment I saw you I knew I wanted you."

"Oh, I see. I think maybe it was...well something else."

"Don't you even get the idea I do that a lot! I am not a cock hound! Hell, I haven't had anyone in my bed for almost a year! But like I said, the moment I saw you I knew I wanted you."

Garr smiled at her, "Well that's the problem. I felt that way too. And now I don't want it to be just once."

"So you want more?" She said with a smile as she slid astride of him.

At the feel of her body on his, her warm moist slit against his cock, it took only moments for it to grow to a rigid state. As she felt him grow hard she began to rub her pussy up and down the length of his shaft. After a moment she slid up, wiggled her hips to aline the crown of his cock with her entrance then pushed back, sliding the length of him into her. As his balls nested against her firm ass she leaned down and pressed her body against his.

He wrapped his arms around her and began to slowly slide in and out of her as he groaned, "Damn woman!"

They climaxed close together sometime later.

As she lay on his broad chest, his arms around her, his rod still inside her she whispered, "I don't want it to be just this one time either."

Garr smiled, pulled her tighter as he heard her whisper.

They lay that way for a time before Garr said, "I think I needs me some breakfast. You done sapped all my energy!"

Timone looked up at him, leaned up and kissed him softly, then slid off and out of bed. She showered first. When Garr was done with his and dressed he wandered out to the kitchen to find she had made them bacon, eggs and toast.

As they ate Timone said, "I want to help you get George. I want to see that bastard grovel!"

Garr nodded, "No problem. We need all the help we can get. And if anyone deserves to be in on busting the bastard you do."

They finished eating in silence. Garr nor Timone found it an uncomfortable silence. They each were enjoying the nearness of the other. When they were done Garr got up and gathered the dishes.

"Here now! Don't do that!" Timone said trying to take them out of his hands.

"Oh hell no! No way!" He said, "You made breakfast. The least I can do is clean up!"

She relented and sat watching the big man work as they chatted.

When he was done, he turned to her, "Well I've got to go. My flights in a few hours. I'll just say it again, I don't want this to be a one-time thing."

Timone smiled, walked over, put her arms around his neck as she said softly, "Me either."

"Hot damn!" Garr said with a grin as he pulled her in for a kiss.

When they pulled away from it Garr said, "I've got to go else I'll be dragging you back to bed!"

"Promises!" She replied with a smile.

On the flight back to California all Garr could think about was the scent, the taste, the feel of her.

12