All Comments on 'A Common Man'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 4 years ago
A very good read. Thank you.

Chapter 2 coming where Chelsea finally realizes it isn't worth it anymore and has enough money, so she retires, but before they can have the happy ending, the evil agent tries to screw them over?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What he said

First, I loved the story. A little uneven at times, but the situation had to develop during a storm. Still, I could see the characters and understand where they were coming from.

Jetpacksam hit the nail on the head. This screams for part 2. The agent tracks her down during her escapes and, rather than hurting his meal ticket, decides to Deal With the Situation. The commoner comes to pop star in her world, where she deals with the manager.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 4 years ago

What they said!!!

Excellent story, but gotta finish it...and I love the idea jetpacksam put forth in some fashion...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Sugar Pussy??

Enjoyed the story but had some problem with him calling Chelsea sugar pussy. Almost demeaning to her, but I guess if she liked it and didn't mind, other than her first time, it's do able. Just not a common term of endearment one hears often.

Other than that, I liked the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. I hope she realizes she is in a better place-with David...

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

Great story, so few escape from the system of stardom. It is past time for the "rest of the story". 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories