All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 06'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
So now

So now that Jake has complete control over her. He brings other mmen from the office and shares his slut with them. She dose it willingly telling herself that it is to keep what she has done from her family. But the truth is she likes on loves the cheating and sex. She never has shown any real guilt or signs of being sorry, she ust dosn't want to be caught and loose what she has. She really shows no love or respect for Monty. She is setting a good example for her girls the way not to be...she is a true loving wife, just to bad its not her husband she loves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well now.

I had the shaved pussy part figured out and the total humiliation of Monty coming.

Next chapter: monty is wonder why his wife was so "juicy" for him when he returns and makes mad passionate love to his slutwife. He eats the copious amount of Cuim from her used pussy after Jake has filled it to the brim. Who knows, as Gizmo pointed out, there might even be a little company and a couple of extras show up for a little addition to her pussy full of cum and bed full of stains.

Maybe next chapter Jake will order the cessation of contact between her and monty and she will belong forever to Jake and his crew.

Another chapter will bring Monty to watch in a chair tied up watching her be gangfucked by 10 blacks with 14" cocks after Jake has taken her off birth control.

Oh yes, there was much detail on the physical traits of the two daughters too. Jake must fuck and knock them both up too so the slave ring will be complete and Jake can make some money off them later, selling them into white slavery.

This is to be accomplished by Jake threatening to tell her mom and dad about her. Monty already knows so blackmailing him any longer is not feasable.

Monty is reduced to cum licking and taking care of all the kids that his wife and his daughters will have for sale by Monty.

At the end, Jake slaughters the entire family ,brags about it to his company, and is rewarded a new job as president of the company. What a glorious end for such a hero.

Fucking tripe!!! A story must have a little believability to be anything more than written words with "fuck" and "suck" in them.

For once, get away from this shit and give the story some truism. Make Monty suspicious, the daughter mention her mother's apparent sexual activity, find the handkerchief, the cum stained sheets, and let the shit hit the fan with perhaps a dusting of kehones on the part of Monty as he finds out the whole plot. He does a fucking job on Jake, either kicks his ass and gets him canned or better still rigs his car with explosives and leads him to the promised land.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
My God

This is soooo unique. I've never seen a plot like this before. Upstanding and proper wife blackmailed into a sex slave that secretly enjoys the sex and wants it to continue but can use the excuse that she is being blackmailed.

This chapter we find out that she has fucked around on her husband before several times. My goodness, how amazing!

She must do as the blackmailer says even being fearful that if she showers or takes a bath, he will know and ruin her. My goodness, what a story plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Non-consent?? Reluctance????

How about acceptance by a cheating slut wife cuckolding her loving braindead husband without any intention of consequence. Naa thats too clear.

Bet the negative comments turn you on write! So you do.

So, how do you escalate this lower? That you will is my speculation. No arousal, no eroticism, no entertainment value just more of the same sick pitiful male humiliation that jaded girlie authors often use to develope a following of young weak readers as sickly jaded as her. Get some help.

panseypanseyover 13 years ago
Mmmmm I can appreciate her sluttiness

this is a good story. very sexy

hmsandyhmsandyover 13 years ago

So far this story is the sexiest of all I've read. Jake is a great character and I like the way he dominates her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a company affair

uhh, what happened to chap 7.

m nicolson

krafttykrafttyabout 9 years ago

i am loving these stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 7 missing.

Chapter 7 appears to be awaiting moderator approval, yet this story appears to be relatively old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where’s Ch. 07?

Where’s Ch. 07?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous