All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 13'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well here we are again

Erotic good sex scene, but nothing more. The story is at a stand stil, no guilt, no remorse, just cheating and selfishness. She dose not deserve her husband or famaily, she could make a lot of money as a whore though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ho Hum

Yet another chapter of fuckee suckee. "I'm such a slut".

"Yes , you are a slut"

"I'm such a bad girl"

"Suck my cock you bitch.

" Oh Yes, monty is my true love but i will fuck you forever Jake. you are my one and only lover."

" When are you going to tell me if you ever let a man shit on your chest? I will find out eventually and tell your family on you."

"Oh no Jake please don't shit on my chest. I only let those guys that I really and truly love with all my heart shit on my chest and rub it into my skin. No Jake I only let the milkman shit on my chest when I was 12 years old. He was my one true love."

"Ok then slut, I'LL have to shit on both your daughters chests."

"Oh no Jake, please not that, They have virgin chests and have never been shit on before."

Change it, move it, something. This fucking shit will go on forever. It moveth not.

Even going out to eat at McDonalds would be a welcome change. Four chapters and still fucking the same day.

like the other readers have said before. You are an excellent writer. You cannot keep up pretending that it is going anywhere. Most all here will be dead and buried before you finish this story if you do indeed intend to finish it. It seems as though it will forever just be a fuckee suckee storyline with no intended purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!

PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!

NO MORE OF THIS!

Total boredom. Caricature portrayal of both men and women’s sexuality. The plot at this point is not an insult to the Intelligence of readers for the simple reason that there is none. In summary No real characters + no plot = NON STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
duh....

is there a point to this? a wife fucks around. yeah..yeah..yeah we know that already. what happens next? do they get caught? or jake just dumps her unceremonioulsy?

come on dude.. you've your talents on 13 chapters already. get to the point else end it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this stupid crap makes no sense

she got a family home,which she ahould be worrying about she worrying about jake cum.where is a plot,keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just loved it!

Great story. She seems to have some feelings for Jake. Is there relationship evolving into something more than just sex? My sense is that Jake is slowly becoming more than her lover but her boyfriend. Please write more often!!

Cutting-edgeCutting-edgealmost 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

dear author

i've read the whole story, savoring every word of it. what makes your story stand out from others is that you'd made it quite close to reality, not just stressing the sex scenes. your description of Lorri's unwillingness to risk her reputation in having the affair with jake made the story so real.

The pity is that i couldn't find ch.7 in the collection. would you pls post it again? so thankful for that!

also, i'm looking forward to reading more after ch.12, being full of curiosity that if the daughters of Lorri would get involved in the center.

Cutting-edgeCutting-edgealmost 19 years ago
Fantastic Story

dear author

i've read the whole story, savoring every word of it. what makes your story stand out from others is that you'd made it quite close to reality, not just stressing the sex scenes. your description of Lorri's unwillingness to risk her reputation in having the affair with jake made the story so real.

The pity is that i couldn't find ch.7 in the collection. would you pls post it again? so thankful for that!

also, i'm looking forward to reading more after ch.12, being full of curiosity that if the daughters of Lorri would get involved in the center.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yawn

Obligatory Disclaimer: I was feeling guilty about, ah who the fuck cares.

I keep seeing comments about great writing and great sex scenes. They are all the same and if they had any heat in ch. 1, it's long gone now. I just read a scene in a Nora Roberts book without a single anatomical reference and it sizzled because of the relationship between the people. These just fizzled. Even the worries about the family are endlessly repetetive. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so where is chapter 14?

Do we find out that the new location belongs to a woman who cleans her pussy after Jake makes her pass out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous