A Complicated Situation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really blame you though, you just made an innocent bet, and then Amanda took advantage of your weak, horny brain." She finally brought her right hand down, but now she was using both hands to fondle my balls. Pulling then down, pulling them apart, rolling them between her fingers, squeezing gently. As she pulled and manipulated them, I could feel my cock shifting, or at least different pressures from the cage. This was driving me absolutely crazy.

As my phone buzzed behind me one more time, Teresa looked up at my face, one of my balls in each of her hands, I could see her naked breasts, those beautiful nipples, dangling just between her face and her hands, and she started squeezing each testicle harder. I gasped, and she said "Almost done. Another lesson to learn, is that being caged and needing to do as your are told is one thing, being caged and a woman having you by the balls you just do not mess with. I am not afraid to make you obey this way!" At that her grip tightened even more, and with my gasping, she knew she had my full and undivided attention.

Her face looked a bit puzzled as she said "What I really don't understand is that you both pretty much had your clothes on all weekend! If I had locked you up on Friday, you would have been naked all the time and I would have put you to good use right away! I would not have had to masturbated once since the moment you were locked! You wouldn't be exhausted from the cage keeping you up, but from making me cum until I was quite thoroughly satisfied with my good little sub in training." The ball squeezing continued as she spoke, sometimes easing on one side and getting more intense on the other.

"I am going to have to find a way to make you pay for each time I had to be responsible for my own orgasm this weekend!" With that she smiled, started pulsing squeezes equally on both my balls, until she finally eased up the pressure and, to my great relief, released them, patted them gently and stood up.

As one hand reached to grab her shirt, her other hand gripped my chin and she said "Open your mouth!" Confused again, I did as she asked. "Stick out your tongue?" Which I did, and she looked at it and smiled. "Oh yes! That would have done very nicely this weekend."

Her eyes looked into mine, "Yes, you definitely need to pay for that disappointment! And the weekend isn't over yet, so the count isn't done!" She reached down to squeeze my balls one last time before heading towards the door.

I watched her walk to the door, putting her shirt back on, still looking hot as hell. "Now, you better pull up your shorts and go answer your phone and figure our who owns those nice little balls you have. Goodnight Tom." She said as she went out the door.

Panic set in, and I really did not understand how I could get so distracted at almost every turn. I pulled up my shorts and made a mad dash towards my phone.

Text 1 at 9:20PM read: "Slight problem. Work called, and I need to be on a flight at 6AM tomorrow, so I have little time. Come over and I will unlock you. We can have the conversation when i get back on Wednesday."

Text 2 arrived at 9:35PM, and I had no idea that much time had passed between the two. It read: "You there? Teresa said she would drop by, and if she is still there kick her out and get over here. I don't have time. I am packing and preparing, and have to get to sleep soon. I have a pickup at 4AM"

Text 3 arrived at 9:50 and said: "You have have 5 minutes or you stay locked until I get back!"

There was a fourth text there and my heart dropped. I could only remember hearing three! This one arrived at 9:55 and said: You ARE going to have to explain! but in person, not by text! Turning off the phone now. I will try to reach out before my ride gets here in the morning to see if you are up and have a moment to unlock. Phone going off now."

I checked the time, 10:04PM, and thought it could not hurt to try. I sent. "Very sorry. It could not be help. NEED this unlocked. Please if you are still there, PLEASE give me the key!"

I waited a few minutes, then a few minutes more, then some more, because what else could I do. I did not get an answer.

I realized I had very little to eat all day so I made myself a bowl of cereal, ate it and thought about the roller coaster of a day.

I determined that if I was up at 3:30 I should be able to get Amanda to unlock me before she gets picked up at 4AM I hopped in a shower and spent at least a couple of minutes in there running just cold water to see if that old saying worked at all. It helped somewhat, in that my cock calmed down enough that the crushing sensation went away.

It was passed midnight when I crawled into bed, set my alarm and drifted into an exhausted sleep. Teresa's breasts, Amanda's face, the things I had felt, the crushing pressure Teresa had put on my balls, the pinching of my nipples. All these things were playing through my thoughts and dreams, to the extent where I could not tell the difference. My cage continued to wake me up every half hour or so. Finally one of those times I woke up to a buzz from my phone!

I reached over to check it. It was a text from Amanda. Hold on, it was 3 texts from Amanda. As I looked at the first, a fourth text came in.

I sent her a quick text saying "Here!" and got about reading what she had sent. At this time I noticed my phone saying 4:17AM and looked over at my clock. My alarm had not gone off. Damn!

Text 1 said: "Here if you want an unlock! Happy to keep you locked though" with a big grin emoji.

Text 2 arrived at 3:46AM and said: "Last chance until I am back! heading to the hallway now."

My phone buzzed with a notification from Amanda, as I checked out her next text which read: "Teresa has the key to my place because she is collecting some packages for me, and I thought about leaving the key for her to unlock you, but then I thought that would be a really bad idea all around, except maybe for Teresa!" I gave that a moments thought, remembering the aggressive, bossy sex kitten I had run across last night and had to agree.

Her fourth text was a picture that she shared. She had undone the top two buttons of her blouse and from her cab she had taken a picture of her neckline, a gold chain around her neck, and a small lock key resting there, snugly between two wonderful breasts. The image made my cage ache, made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and left me confused, but feeling connected to Amanda even though she was going away.

Her last text that had just come in read: "If you are leaning towards being my play partner as your choice, please don't do research. I would have so much more fun starting you off by experiences rather than have you build up expectations. In the mean time go back to sleep. Text me if you want. I am going to be busy, but would love hearing from you."

Once again, I was alone, numb from horniness, desperate to run both ways at the same time. Surrender to Amanda completely, to Teresa completely and to run away from both of them as fast as I could. Maybe it was good that Amanda had not unlocked me. I still have absolutely no idea what my choice would be. It would be so much easier if I could just cum for goodness sakes.

Tom

12