All Comments on 'A Complicated Situation Ch. 06'

by rumtumtugger49

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story!! Fun to read, and exciting!! Write more chapters!!

fmp0927fmp09274 months ago

Chapter 2: “There will be times when I just want a good, old fashioned fucking too… I can promise you it won't be all orgasm denial and chastity. I am pretty sure I can make you cum more often that you really want at times”

Hmmm... The way your story has progressed, in over a month with a single exception, it's been all orgasm denial and chastity and zero fucking. This isn't what Tom signed up. Your (Amada's) argument that males are less submissive and horny after cumming is technically true but a young male like Tom being teased by 2 sexy women would very quickly become horny again. And allowing Thersa to have lots of orgasms shows there's a double standard. As other authors have pointed out in their stories, submissive males that are never allowed to cum eventually become resentful (all stick and no carrot). Bottom line, while I've really enjoyed this series, I'm not liking the direction it's taken.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdw4 months ago

I do like where this story is going. And I really hope for a lot of updates.

I think that the fact that Tom has not cum in 3 weeks, doesn't mean he will be resentful already. Submissive men can cope with more, especially if they can be together with 2 women they adore and love to be with.

BTW: it is fiction, but I like the fact that it is set in a realistic scenery with people who have to work and take time to do normal stuff.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally enjoyed the story! The chapters build nicely, like Tom’s desire. Maybe he’ll get that hot fuck as a tradeoff for getting pegged. Amanda does seem reasonable at times.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Usually a deal breaker for me is when the story is as consensual as yours. But your writing is good and fascinating. And I'm definitely hooked. And I'm definitely hooked.

The only thing I hope is that Teresa gets a chastity belt too.

Duke567Duke5673 months ago

Great story. I hope it continues.

royalrogueroyalrogue3 months ago

Love the story, hoping to read more when you have the time to write.

perroCastidadperroCastidad3 months ago

I think it's time for him to become her slave and call them Mistress Amanda and Miss Teresa!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Love the slow play on it. Being in chastity myself, for my wife, it all feels very real. I just hope you're not giving up on this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous