Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy girl like to eat cum, messy girl use her. Long.
27.4k words
4.85
43.9k
98

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is about Sophia, a lone girl who gets to tutor Paige, the pretty, popular girl. Sophia discovers a cum eating fetish and Paige enjoys that fact. It's my first story, so please be lenient.

Thank you kenjisato for the editing.

What to expect: Cum swallowing, voyeurism, dirty talk, sub/dom, ffm, anal, messy fucking, deepthroat, face fuck, felching, a little bit of pee. Slow start to set the tone, but escalate quickly.

----------

Sophia was enjoying her last week before starting her senior year, playing video games, when she heard her mom calling. "Sophia, come down please, I need to talk to you."

"All right, ten minutes, I'm finishing my game." When she came down, her mother was sitting at the table.

"So, what's up?"

"Your school called, they wanted to know if you would be interested in tutoring."

"Ummm, tutoring what exactly? A sophomore?"

"No, it would be other seniors. And it's not necessarily the stupid kid, they told me it would be students that are average, but need to improve their grade so they can get into the college they want."

"I don't know, mom. Other kids my age? Wouldn't it be awkward to have another kid of the same age doing the tutoring? It feels kind of condescending too. It's not studying together, it's literally teaching. Like, I'm so much better than them in school that they can learn from me."

"I understand why you would feel that way, but I'm sure the other students that are in the program thought about it too. If it does not bother them, why should it bother you? I also think it would be a good idea to break your shell a little bit, you know? Develop your social skills BEFORE you get into the real world. Your dad also thinks so."

"What about remuneration?"

"You will be paid by the parents, of course. Your dad and I will also match your pay to encourage you."

Sophia was still hesitating. It's not like she really needed the money, she spent most of her time studying, playing video games, or watching porn. She lacked confidence in herself. She was not ugly by any means, but didn't find herself attractive compared to the other girls. Black hair, small breasts, ordinary face, glasses; she dressed in a way to not stand out, negatively or positively and kept to herself in school. So putting herself out there was not something she was keen on. What convinced her was the part about socializing. She knew she needed to work on that and there was no way she would force herself to sit with random people in the cafeteria.

----------

It was a month into the year when she got her first assignment: Paige Taylor. She was from a well-off family and needed tutoring to meet the expectations of her parents. Paige came to talk to her during the lunch break. "Hey Sophia. So, you are the one who will be tutoring me? I hope you're good in math."

Sophia was surprised by her sudden appearance. She got the assignment in the morning and was expecting to talk details on the phone with Paige's parents after school. She looked up from her book. Paige was definitely one of the prettiest girls. Short blonde hair, blue eyes, a smile that could convince anyone to do anything. Sophia smiled back at her, "Yes, I'm good at math."

"Good, I wouldn't want to get tutored by someone barely better than me."

"Yeah, I understand. It was also my concern about tutoring someone of the same age. I guess we'll see how it goes. Do you want to talk about specifics now?"

"Specifics?"

"Dates, times, durations, etc."

"Oh yeah sure, we can do that now. How about Monday and Thursday from 7:00pm to 8:00pm to start? We'll adjust, if needed."

"Twice a week?" She thought it was a bit much, as there is only so much they could do. She agreed anyway. "All right, twice a week it is. Give me your address."

After Paige gave her address, she went back with her group of friends. Sophia watched her walk away, thinking she would not mind having that ass sit on her face. She quickly abandoned the thought and went back to reading her book.

Later, during dinner, she asked her mother if she could borrow the car Monday and Thursday night. "What for?"

"Tutoring."

"It's finally starting? I'm excited for you! Who are you tutoring?"

"Paige Taylor."

"How is she? I hope your first student is not a b.i.t.c.h."

"We briefly talked during lunch to set this up. She seems okay. I don't know enough to have an opinion yet. She is one of the pretty, popular girls, but I doubt she's a bitch. She's on the swimming team."

"Where does she live?"

"325 Blake Avenue."

Her father put down his journal. "That's a rich neighborhood, I don't understand why they wouldn't pay for a real tutor."

"What do you mean real tutor? You don't think your daughter can be a real tutor? She got the best grades in her school. Of other schools even."

"I did not mean anything by it, I'm just surprised, that's all"

"Don't worry dad, I know what you mean. I was also surprised. They must have their reasons. Anyway, I'll start working on my lesson for Monday. The dinner was excellent, as always, mom." She moved the plates into the sink and went upstairs to her room.

"Not that she needs it, but having to go over the subject to teach it to someone else can only help her with the class too. I just hope that she does not burn herself out with this."

"Don't worry, honey, she would not have accepted if she thought she couldn't do it."

----------

Sophia spent some time on the weekend looking up tutoring techniques and planning her lesson. She also masturbated three times to calm herself. Thinking of being alone with Paige was exciting. Monday during lunch, she was reading her book like always when she heard Paige, "Sophia, still on for tonight?"

"Of course, at seven, 325 Blake Avenue."

"Good, I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too." Sophia watched Paige walk away, thinking of that ass on her face again. She had a hard time concentrating in class that afternoon, her thoughts always drifting to some time alone with Paige.

During dinner, her mom noticed her spacing out. "Thinking about your lesson, sweety?"

"Yeah, I'm excited and scared at the same time. It's weird."

"Only at first, after some time, it will be the norm. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll be great."

She rubbed one out after dinner before going to Paige's house. At 6:55pm, she knocked on the door. The door opened and she was greeted by Paige's parents. "Hello Sophia, I'm Mark and this is my wife, Julie. Paige is in her room upstairs, the second door on the right. We wanted to meet you without her, first. Your school gave us your information. I'm not sure how good you'll be at tutoring, but if there is a problem, I doubt it will be because you don't understand the subject. I'll be honest with you, we were kind of reticent about getting a tutor the same age, but Paige insisted. We hope to see improvement in the next two months, otherwise, we will have to look elsewhere. I hope you understand."

"I understand. I'll also be honest, this is my first time tutoring. But like you said, I do well in school and I try to be the best at everything I do... including tutoring. I'll make every effort to help Paige get better grades in math."

"We're happy to hear that. When you're done, come see us and we'll pay you. If we are not home, we'll just pay you the next time. You can go upstairs."

Sophia knocked on Paige's door.

"Come in."

She opened the door and was surprised by what she was seeing. She always thought Paige would be a girly girl, with pink everywhere. The room had different mixtures of blue, like an ocean. Without the stuffed animals on the bed, this could be considered a boy's room. It was not feminine, but not too masculine either.

"Not what you were expecting?"

"Frankly, no. I thought it would be more... girly?"

"Haha, you're not the first one to say that. I like blue. Come, sit."

Sophia went to her desk and sat next to her.

"I hope my dad did not scare you. He can be a bit of a bully sometimes."

"No, he was only direct. He said you insisted on being tutored by someone your age. How come?"

"While I do think tutoring will help me, I don't think I need an official tutor or anything. Just studying with someone better than me should be enough. This is also a good opportunity to make connections with smart people. Those are the ones you want to keep in touch with after school. Am I right?"

"Yes, I guess you are. But to be honest, I think it's more valuable to make contact in college."

"Oh for sure. Still, some people are worth knowing sooner rather than later. Shall we get to it?"

They spent the next fifty minutes studying. Sophia used some of the tutoring techniques she found on the net, like asking open-ended questions to force Paige to think about a solution. Ten minutes before the end, Paige had had enough.

"All right, the lesson is almost done, it's time for girl talk."

"Girl talk?"

"Girl talk!"

"Like what?"

"Like... boys?"

"What about them?"

"Oh c'mon, are there any boys that you're interested in?"

Sophia often fantasized about the boys in her school. Imagining what it would be like to be with some of them. Like Alex, the sports guy. He seems like the kind of guy that could fuck her brains out and then some. Charles, the good guy, always helps students and teachers. Pretending that it was just an act and that in reality, he's a sex maniac. She thought about how he would dominate her, making her a cum dump. Lucas, the shy guy. Most likely submissive, she could make him do anything, maybe even peg him. William, the cool guy. He would take his time to seduce her. She would eventually give in, at which point, he would ravish her. Michael, the funny guy, always joking. She was giving him handjobs anywhere, finishing him in her mouth. He couldn't get enough of it. Various sexual fantasies, but she never thought about any of them as boyfriend material.

"Not particularly, no." She wasn't going to tell Paige that.

"Girls then?"

Just like the boys, many sexual fantasies, including about Paige. But that was it, it was just fantasies, she never remotely thought that she could have a relationship with any of them. For starters, it's hard to have any kind of relationship, sexual or otherwise, when they never talk at all besides small talk in class.

"No girls, either. I think about boys sometimes, girls, too. But you know, just from a distance. I don't see myself talking to anyone or someone talking to me. Of course, I'm curious what it would be like with that person or that person. But I never seriously think about it"

"So, you like girls and boys? At least you're open about it. I already got more information than I thought I would have."

"What about you?"

"Same as you, I guess."

"I doubt it's the same as me, you didn't fool around with anyone?"

"I meant the same as you about boys/girls. I do talk to people and people talk to me. Yes, I fooled around."

"Am I missing out?"

"Definitely. Well, maybe it's different for everyone, but I think I would be missing out."

Sophia was imagining Paige kissing another boy, taking his cock in her mouth. She was starting to get hot.

"So what if you're not fooling around, just go at your own pace. What about self-satisfaction?"

"What about it?"

"Are you doing it?"

"Yes..."

"How many times a week?" Oof, that was a loaded question. Is at least once a day too much? She didn't want to pass for a sex freak. Once a week? Is that too prude?

"Ehhh, you tell me first."

"Once a day, sometimes more." No hesitation, she seems pretty open about her sexuality.

"Same as me then, I don't know if it's considered much or not."

"Yes, most girls I talked to, do it between three to five times a week, so once a day is above average. But I don't think there is such a thing as too much. I'm happy to talk about that with you. I thought you would be more reserved."

"It's my first time having this kind of talk, so I don't know where my limit is."

"Haha, good. I'm also curious where your limit is. So what about porn? What kind do you watch?"

"Umm. I don't mind telling you, but you have to tell me, too. Any question you ask, you have to answer first."

"Hooo, this is exciting. I don't have a particular genre, but I prefer amateur. When it feels real, that they are doing it because they like it, you know?"

"Same, I prefer amateur. I don't have any particular genre. Lesbian, straight, threesome. Sub and dom, but nothing that hurts too much physically, like torture. It also depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to see rough sex, other times, slow and passionate. Pegging, face fuck when the girl is into it, dirty talk, anal. Poop is a turn-off." Sophia watches porn at least once a day to get off, she didn't feel awkward about it, even if she was a virgin. She was desensitized.

Paige was looking at her with her big blue eyes.

"TMI? Sorry."

"No, no, I like it, but your limit is a lot farther than I expected. It's the quiet girl that we have to worry about, right? I don't mind doing some tutoring of my own, if you're interested in some real-world experience."

"I would be interested." To think that Sophia almost refused to do tutoring, she was pleased her mom talked her into it.

"Cool! At first, I wanted one hour per week, but when I saw you that day at lunch, I suggested two hours in the hope to spend more time with you. I'm glad I did."

"Why would you want to spend more time with me?"

"Curiosity? As I said, it's the quiet girl you have to worry about. I had a feeling that getting to know you better would be fun. I don't regret my choice so far." Paige smiled.

"Paige, Sophia, it's time!" screamed her dad from downstairs.

"All this talk has gotten me hot. I know what I'll do when you leave," Paige said, while winking.

Sophia went downstairs to collect her pay. Eager to get home so she could get herself off thinking about Paige masturbating in her room. Now that she knew how her bedroom looks, it was easier to create an accurate fantasy.

When she got home, her parents were waiting for her in the living room. Sophia knew that she couldn't have her alone time before talking to them. She briefly went over what they did, excluding the girl talk.

"So, do you see yourself doing more of that?"

"Yeah, I do. It was not as bad as I thought. I think I will enjoy tutoring."

"That's great, how much did they pay you?"

"Thirty dollars."

"Okay, I'll give you thirty in the morning"

"You know, you don't have to. Just the pay from the program is more than enough." Sophia was feeling a bit guilty about getting paid when she was just studying with Paige. Of course, she did teach her, but she enjoyed it, and it didn't feel like tutoring. And next Tuesday, she will get paid for some tutoring of her own.

"No, we said we would match your pay and that's what we'll do. Think of it as an allowance, if you prefer. Besides, maybe you'll start to get out more, so you will need some spending money. Or just save it for college, if you really want to feel responsible."

"All right, all right, I get it. Thank you, both. I'm lucky to have parents like you." She hugged them and went upstairs to the bathroom.

She ran a hot bath and got herself comfortable. She started doing small circles on her clit, thinking about how Paige would masturbate. She seemed like the kind of girl who would put both fingers in her pussy. Going in and out, slowly at first. Sitting on her bed, with the phone in her hand, watching amateur porn, while the other hand started going faster. The wet sounds her pussy made. The pressure on her clit every time her finger went deep in her hole. Sophia was moving her hand more rapidly on her clit, imagining Paige going faster and faster until she was going at it furiously. And then, Paige orgasmed, the spasm of her belly. Paige saying, "Want a taste?" while holding her two fingers straight. Sophia had her orgasm, thinking about what it would be like to lick Paige's cum off her fingers.

She could not wait for the next tutoring lesson.

----------

The next three days went by pretty quickly. She didn't talk to Paige and Paige didn't talk to her. She was kind of disappointed. She thought about going to talk to Paige, but seeing her with her friends was intimidating. Thursday, she arrived at the Taylors' at 6:50pm. She wanted to get there sooner, but didn't want to seem too eager.

"Paige is in her room. You can go up."

She went upstairs and knocked on Paige's door.

"Come in."

She opened the door.

"You know, you don't have to knock, you can just come in," said Paige, while smiling.

"Ah, okay, you might have to remind me, it's kind of a habit."

"Haha, I'll keep that in mind. You want to get the math out of the way?"

"Yes, but! While I'm looking forward to my tutoring, we can't neglect math. I'm on a two month probation. If you don't improve, your father will replace me."

"Don't worry, I don't intend to slack off. It's not like we can't see each other if you get fired, anyway."

"Yeah sorry. Because we see each other only during tutoring, it feels like we would not see each other if that goes away."

"Is it because we didn't talk this week?"

"..."

"I didn't want to pressure you, or scare you off. I like to spend time with my friends and you seem to enjoy your time alone. I don't want to spend my lunch just with you. Like you probably don't want to spend it with me and my friends. While I do think we can have a good friendship, I don't want to disrupt the balance. I'm not ashamed to be seen with you, if that's what you think. You're more than welcome to talk to me at school anytime you want."

"Sorry, I read too much into it. This kind of relationship is new to me."

"No worries, that's why I'll be tutoring you." Paige smiled. "Let's do some math."

After thirty minutes, Paige closed her math book and looked at Sophia. "Ready for another kind of tutoring?"

"Yes, what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know, you're tutoring me in math because I need help in math. What do you need help with?"

"Everything? Let's start with the most basic thing, like a kiss."

"All right, first, have you ever kissed someone."

"No, I'm a kiss virgin."

"I'll tell you about kissing from my experience, but everybody has their own preferences. Of course, there are some universal turn-offs, like smashing teeth. So don't be too forceful at first. You start slowly, kissing each other on the lips. After a while, you can move your tongue out a little bit, like you want to massage his tongue with yours. Not too much tongue, of course. Then you suck on his tongue or lips while he does the same. Make sure you don't tense up, keep your lips relaxed and open. You also don't want to keep your head at the same angle. Move left and right, matching his movement. This is just to start with. After a while, it will be like breathing, you'll see."

"I feel like I should be taking notes or something." She took a pen and paper. "Can you repeat that?"

"Haha, how about some real-life application, instead?" Paige said, while getting closer. Sophia swallowed. She was about to have her first kiss with Paige Taylor. She approached Paige with her lips relaxed and opened a little bit as she was told. When their lips touched, Sophia closed her eyes, appreciating Paige's soft and warm lips. After a few seconds, she opened her mouth, letting her tongue out, while Paige did the same. She could feel the wetness of her tongue. She started to suck on it a little bit and sucked on her lower lip. They kissed like that for some time, when Sophia had to let go to breathe.

"Wow." Sophia was out of breath. "That was way better than expected."

"It was, indeed. You're like a natural. With some practice, you will learn how to breathe while kissing. So you won't have to stop, unless you want to."

123456...8