A Computer Geek, Nothing to See Here

Story Info
Computer+Nerd = can they co-exist without going crazy?
7.2k words
3.5
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolf007
Wolf007
154 Followers

Authors' note:

I write my stories because I enjoy it, not to make a star quota. The "Doug and Wendy whiners" on here who whine from anonymously shielded comments are a headache at best and have my permission to click on that little 'x' in the top right, and if you're not sure which side that is...ASK SOMEBODY!

NOW: for those of you who have given me tips on how to improve my writing style, Thank you, and I'll try to do better, but as for an editor/proofreader, all I can say is when one answers any of my requests I will be more than happy to use their experience! As for those who complain about the words and punctuation, I suggest you forward those comments to Grammerly.

Anyhow, I cracked all the knuckles in my hands, had my drink within arm's reach, and gave my grandmother' picture a kiss (90 years old got stabbed in a bar fight, God, I miss her!)

========================================

I had been thinking of having my mail and newspaper switched to be delivered to room 435 at St. Patrick's Hospital Fort Wayne, Ind. after all, it's been my home for the past eight months with no hope in sight, (and if someone would smuggle in a big mac or anything resembling actual food I can make it worth your while...!) Well, I know you didn't come here to listen to me complain so let's go back in time and see how this 'cluster-fuck' all began!

Uncle John came over to talk with my dad last Saturday. They were drinking a few beers at the kitchen table when I came in the basement door after spending time next door with Mrs. Jacobs til her husband was due home when I heard the sentence that would change my entire life, I was standing under the vent that was on the same ductwork as the kitchen above when..."Our operative will dispose of the other two, but are you going to keep the kid here with everything else going on? Luckily Tommy Jr. hit him hard enough to cause amnesia, but that's a fickle thing at best!"

My mind hit what I call hyperdrive, and the only thing that staves off the massive migraine that follows is a joint, so I went back out the basement door.

Then Monday came, and as you know...everyone hates Monday!

When I was growing up, I had school issues, I found that my mind had the ability only to hear or watch something, and I could recall it, so when the teacher had to stop and go back over things for the other students, I was bored staring out the window, the more the teacher got pissed that I was seemingly blowing her class off the more times I got sent to the office.

Then my school offered a class that kept up with the times...A computer class!! I talked to the guys installing the wires and didn't stop with the questions of 'why this or that way,' he told me to get lost so he could do his job (wondered who pissed in his panties?), but the guy in charge of getting it all done sought me out on the last day they were there and gave me a long list of books to check out as well as places and people around town who would be happy to talk shop, down at the bottom was his name and number saying that I could call him if I had any questions about anything.

Just then, my mind went into hyperdrive, I wasn't aware of my surroundings, and my ears stopped working; then it was like a balloon popping, and everything was back to normal, and Mr. Zimmer was gently shaking my right shoulder with a concerned look on his face. "Are you OK, kid?" he asked with a strange look in his eyes.

My mind showed me a new path to take, and I wondered why I hadn't seen it before! "My name is Michael, Mr. Zimmer, and no, I am not OK, I'm better!" He pulled me off to the side, and we had a strange yet exciting conversation that led to me standing at the front counter in the office, tapping that freaking bell waiting for the secretary to appear. When she appeared, Mr.Zimmer was behind me, waiting for some paperwork for the school to complete the installation.

I explained what I needed, and she said she didn't catch all of it but felt she needed to get the principal and slowly walked away again; it took 13 minutes for him to show I explained everything again. He asked me if my mom and dad knew about this...Mr. Zimmer's phone chirped, and he stepped back to take the call. The principal started talking down to me and told me that I didn't have the right to ask and it would take a parent's approval before he would do anything with a little smirk on his face.

Just then, an arm reached around my left side startling me, and placed his phone down on the counter. My head turned to find a grin on his face, and then I felt a hand on my shoulder..." Hey, how's my favorite cousin doing on this fine afternoon?" my jaw hit the floor when I heard my mother's voice come from the speaker...

"Will, what's taking so long? You're an hour behind!"...and that's when my eyes threatened to pop out when I heard the rest of the conversation...

"I wanted to start this differently, but the office wants a parent's approval, and I had no choice!" was Will's reply. "And I could not risk Robert answering, as you know."

The voice that exploded from that phone made me take a half-step back!..."Fucking tell that boil on humanity's ass to freaking GET IT DONE!...am I clear enough now, Mr. Barker?"

"Yes, Mrs. Walters, very clear," squeaked the little red-faced man on the other side of the counter from me.

I found I liked my newfound cousin, Will, even more when he put both elbows on the counter and motioned the principal forward with his finger curled..." the next time she's giving you a blowjob in your office, two things...first, don't zip up your underwear in the zipper, and she missed a spot right about here" as his finger tapped his neck, "just sayin'. Anyway we're going out for lunch" and then proceeded to guide me out of the office "We're finally on the move" and ended the call, "we'll get what you need from your locker and then we'll..."

He saw three men turn a cross hallway corner and start walking towards us and swiftly turned me around, heading back towards the office. He walked me in with his hand on my forearm, around the counter and opened the principal's door, walked across the office, threw the first-floor window open, and stuffed me out; as he was coming through, and as I stood up, I heard someone yell, "at least make sure you locked the door!"

"Now hold on..." I started to say as I stood up.

"Not just yet!" Cousin Will finished as a car followed by a full-sized van pulled up and over his shoulder, and in the truck I went! I felt it accelerate, and after a short quick trip, I was helped into one of the four padded chairs available and cousin Will was asking if I wanted something from the small refrigerator...I declined.

"So it's now, or I'm out that door the next time we stop!" I was glaring at cousin Will now,; he could tell I wasn't lying.

"Your name isn't Walters, it's Coleman, and your first name is Michael," My now questionably labeled cousin began, "Your real mother and father were killed in a constructed auto accident, and it was also at that time all records showed that you were dead as well, then your Grandfather was sent a child's medallion with a note to take fingerprints.

Your Grandfather was tired of false trails that lead nowhere and threw it in the trash. Still, his aide didn't let it go, so she retrieved everything and had all the standard tests run on it and found not only did the fingerprints match up and you must have sweated a lot as a kid because I was told it had a lot on it. They were able to match DNA, and I was sent to retrieve you by your Grandfather" he then reached into the small fridge and got a soda.

I waved my hands around and asked, "So all of this belongs to my wealthy to-be Grandfather, and I'm the prodigal son coming home?" He shrugged his shoulders a little bit, and my head started aching as my mind started to hyper-up trying to encompass the possibilities when I thought, 'Fuck this shit!' and pulled out my pot and some papers,. Still, when I looked up, Will was handing me a metal cigarette case of pre-rolled joints! My eyes looked at his with a question.

"Your Grandfather had a hunch, he said it was the one thing that could balance him when his mind didn't feel like cooperating" I took one and lit it, handing it back; he waved his hand, saying "Keep it."

Just as I was finishing the joint, I realized two things almost immediately...1) Gramps has some excellent stash, and 2) the van pulled to a stop, and the side doors opened by some people who could be not so lovely if provoked because they sure as hell weren't a welcoming party. Behind them was a helicopter all set to take off; as I stepped out, I felt a hand on each shoulder, and a low voice said, "Hang on!" suddenly, a panel of the pad tilted beneath our feet and became a slide to a boat below.

I rolled down and was able to come up on my feet (don't ask me how); the grin on my face showed I thought I was all that and a bag of chips until I spun around to find something right behind me and put my hands up to steady myself and saw the most beautiful green eyes staring back at me framed on a face of an angel with a halo of wavy fire red hair down to her shoulders plus her smile hinted at a little bit of mischief while her voice was a loving passion to my ears as I heard my angel say..."Can I have them back now...? I am rather fond of them myself!"

She was about my height and maybe a touch older, but I had no idea what she was talking about until I looked down and saw my hands had come to steady myself by grabbing both of her nicely-sized breasts; her beautiful smile never faltered, and I imagined my blush stopped somewhere near the crack of my ass when everyone had a good chuckle about it. "Get your sweet ass down in the forward cabin and stay down; when I have to open 'Abby' up, I don't want to lose my new cabin boy over the side!" and sent me forward with a smack on my ass! (I am not going to live this one down...)

As I was escorted to my cabin, I was trying to get info on the captain. I found out she was 21 and had been at sea all her life, ' conceived and received ' on the water. She told him once (designed and delivered). Still, no one could match her grace as she was able seemingly to become one with the water thus she always leaves the rest in her wake, just after he said that there was a large explosion off the port side. I poked my head up to see the remains of a helicopter fall into the ocean; then I saw three cigarette boats coming up fast and over the intercom. I heard... "The winner number is 13,752, now get the damn nets off, my girl, so we can have some fun finally!"

Soon after the cargo nets camouflaging the 'Abby' were cut away and thrown overboard, 'The Abby' became a different vessel, sleek and smooth by design, low to the waterline for wind resistance. I checked if I could get another glimpse of Capt. Henna and I did just as she took the wheel with a look on her face of a Woman finally totally in her element as the fire in her eyes matched the color of her hair! "Come on, boys, let's wake the old girl up so she can get her sea legs!"

I almost felt a 'purring' come up through the deck, and my guard told me I might want to forget about the cushions and sit on the deck. Then he pushed me into the cabin to return the gunfire from the other boats. After two muffled explosions behind them, Michael felt as if the deck was rising under his feet, and then felt a force pushing him more firmly towards the back of the boat... A hydrofoil!

Sitting on the cabin floor, I had time to think about my recent past. I'm almost 20 years old, 5ft. Nine in. and weigh around 160 lbs. with very little fat as my mind keeps my body in motion and dark grey eyes, and my hair with its short ponytail is so black it sometimes looks blue. I was always dressed in hand-me-downs because the family wouldn't waste good money dressing up the mentally challenged kid! The thing was, I was thinking too fast rather than too slow and was bored. Alright, so those were the 'pros' in my life, and the 'cons' was every fucking thing that followed afterward...man how did I get so lucky?

The only thing I could see out of all this is that many people think I'm this other guy and kidnapped me so I could meet this Godfather/Grandfather person, and one of them had an adorable set of tits! I pulled out the joint case Will had given me and lit another one as the only thing I could do was enjoy the ride.

I was laying back on the cushions with 'Gorgy Park' by the Scorpions playing in my head as I dreamt of hands being run all over my body when suddenly the fresh scent of the sea reached my nose and my eyes (focused?) on my firey haired angel as she stared into my eyes and said, "Jesus Will, you didn't tell him that one lasts for 5 hours?? You're telling the Bossman why his cutie of a Grandson is walking on sunshine, not me!

"Geez, Henna, cut me some slack! I was supposed to hand him off to you, and you'd tell him not to come with him." Will replied, "You two! Give us a hand getting him up and hand him up out of the cabin, then he can ride the sling up" As they pushed and pulled to finally free my numb body to the main deck, I gave what help I could and wound up only going with only my right leg and thus my body rolled to the left as Henna and I grabbed each other to keep me from falling. I felt those beautiful melons being squeezed against my chest and all I could do was smile and whispered "So much for a good time!" when I felt other hands pulling me away.

Henna caressed my cheek and said, "You're a little heartbreaker, aren't you" and gave me a light kiss on my lips, and suddenly I was flying! Actually, they lowered a sling used for loading supplies onto ships, and 5 of our road up that way, but I leave out that part most times I tell it. I should say to you that Grandfather lives on a huge ship at sea; I guess he likes his privacy! Things had been going well so far, I Thought...Just go with the flow for now.

I was uniquely introduced to the staff...

Before anything else was said, a man who was gay but had fun with it walked up to me; he looked me over and said, "I get you first, handsome, so come on and walk this way!" and did a perfect Freddy Mercury strut leading to a hatchway, "When I'm done with you you'll be a new man both inside and out!" the first thought crosses my mind was this had better come to a happy ending! So after 3 hatchways and two ladders, we went to a set of double doors that he put his back against and ran his eyes up and down me as he pursed his lips and said, "Welcome to Fantasy Island, baby!"

He threw the doors open to reveal a good-sized room that had been made into a clothing factory! There were finished clothes in one area, rolls upon rolls of fabrics then, before I knew it, he gave me a sideways hug and laughed at the look on my face. "Michael, the staff always likes to pull the 'new meats' chain, so I just want you to relax and take no offense when I tell you to get those freaking rags off of your body, go through that door and shower and clean up, then put the robe on to come back out because honey I'm burning those clothes!! So after a few hours, I emerged fully measured for casual as well as formal, but the clothes I was given to wear didn't feel right,. I kept pulling at them until he told me to stop and the reason why they felt funny is because they finally fit your body correctly!

When we were done, we sat back, drank a few beers, and talked. I asked him why everyone called him baby, and he replied, "From my favorite Becall movie" he half turned, gave a seductive look, and said, "Everyone calls me baby!" I fell in love with that and changed my name,; now everyone does!" he broke out laughing, and I just shook my head. "Time to pass you on down the line, I'm afraid. Nice meeting you, Michael." I smiled and nodded in return when I heard...

"If you two are done with your little tea party, do you think we could keep to the schedule...?" I looked over, and in the doorway stood a blonde-haired woman about 5'2'' with nice curves and a slightly large set of breasts and lovely brown eyes, but when she turned to walk away, I saw her ass was by far her best feature! So I was off again. Lilian was spinning her barber chair around, flexing her right leg in front of her left, then giving me a wink asked me to get into her chair; She would gladly make sure I saw things more clearly as her hand played with the V in her blouse showing more cleavage before letting it snap back up.

I got in the chair, thinking at least I would get a cape to hide the sudden tightness I was feeling with the clothes and my lower regions as she made sure that I felt her breasts pressed into my arms or laid in my lap when she leaned across to even my bangs in front, her smile and the twinkle in her eyes told me she knew exactly what she was doing,. I was in no position to argue or care to for that matter.

Elsa was all about feet and shoes; she didn't care who knew it! She gave me a mani/peti, I think she called it, and I never thought of feet as anything sexual, but by the time she was done, I was running out of things to think of other than cuming in my new set of jeans! Her ebony body was four and a half feet tall with small B-cup breasts, and her legs looked tasty enough, but her upper body strength made her foot massages heavenly!

Carl and Betty did massages as well as maintained the gym area and steam room, and hot tub areas; even though they were older than the others he was 42, and she was 44, I found out they were married and took the job as a couple because they had grown to love the life at sea.

And then I screwed up something royal when I met Jasmine and Nisha, the two cooks on the ship! I was informed that my Grandfather would be delayed until tomorrow for arrival on board, and all I had to do was name anything I wanted to eat as it was getting close to dinner time, and they would be happy to make it up. I swear all I said was a couple of cheeseburgers and some onion rings, and these two short, plump ladies just smiled and patted both my cheeks with a small smile and a shake of their heads and then exploded into a storm of Japanese and Spanish as the two walked into the kitchen gesturing and speaking loudly.

Will came running over and wanted to know what the heck was going on, and when I finished explaining, he was laughing so hard he could barely breathe; I waited patiently til he was done and asked what I did wrong. He informed me that when you order cheeseburgers and onion rings from 2 5-star chefs, they tend to get insulted and then start to make things that they think you will like that showcase their talents for you; then mentioned that I should smoke some of my pot to build up my appetite. He would round up a few extra mouths as sometimes these things get out of hand. Two hours later, after the plates and glasses were cleared away, and I notched my belt a couple of holes from when my bloated stomach needed the extra space then, I rolled another joint and took a walk on the deck to enjoy the evening.

I found a quiet place near the bow and lit up, sitting on a deck hatch and watching the stars brighten in the evening sky. When I was finished, I flipped the roach into the water and bowed my head, taking a deep breath; I said to the darkness surrounding me, "Are you going to be stalking me all the time, or did you just happen to draw the short straw for the first night...?"

A soft female voice quietly answered, "Impressive; not many can hear me when I don't want them to"

"And just like a woman, you try to dodge answering the question," I replied artfully.

A shadow separated itself from the rest, "My name is Raven, and I was hired to be the head of your security detail. You need to wise up about things; you're all over the place!"

"Well, I guess that's your side's fault for waiting so late to kidnap me," I replied a touch harder than I intended, "Sorry, been a long day, I guess."

Wolf007
Wolf007
154 Followers
12