A Computer Geek, Nothing to See Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're just going to get longer for a while; you should rest and prepare for tomorrow. Come on; I'll show you to your room" As we walked along, I began to notice Raven in more detail as the light increased as we entered the vessel. Approx: 5ft. 6in. 130lbs, an athletic figure sporting huge B-cup breasts and a beautifully shaped ass that made me feel like one of Pavlov's dogs! Her dark hair was done in a ponytail reaching halfway down her back with a unique metal band holding it all away from her face...I could spend all day just kissing and licking her lips!

She stopped in front of a large door wooden door a few decks down that had a thin box on the bulkhead beside it; Raven held a small tablet and was punching some buttons, "When I say hold your dominate hand to the box palm side touching and hold for 5 seconds" a grin touched her lips, "Ready?...and Now!" I held my left hand to the box as it started to pulse with a mild green light as it formed a line that went from top to bottom and then left to right, then circles flashed under my fingertips, and finally, the whole surface pulsed ten times and went dark again. "And we're done! Now give it a second..."

Her tablet chirped, "Now press your hand on the plate again and see what happens..." I pressed my hand against it and heard three soft clicks and a softer, almost purring sound as 3/4 of the door pulled back about 2 inches and slid off to the right. "When you just want a small door to go in and out, only touch your 2nd and 3rd fingertip to the plate, and the section that didn't move will be the only section moving," I thought that was cool. Still, it didn't do much to let me see inside as it was all black, so I turned back to Raven, who was busy on her tablet, "So what do you want now?" came out of her mouth. It doesn't take a rocket scientist here, so I said, "Some light would be nice."

Just as I finished talking, the entire area lit up to what, at the time, I thought a mansion would look like! I had to pick my jaw up from the deck as my eyes bulged in wonder... there was a large room almost as big as the house I grew up in! To the left, from floor to ceiling, were shelves filled with books, a highback padded chair in front of them, and a table with a lamp. To the right was a bare wall, a sunken couch built in a U shape, in front of it with a stairway of 4 steps leading down to the floor on either side, but what I found curious was the large desk about 5 feet back but still facing the bare wall. I saw four doorways leading off to different rooms beyond.

I didn't even hear Raven say goodnight as my mind took it all in; I slowly walked to the desk and sank into the expensive leather chair behind it. Looking at the desk, I noticed the blotter, a set of 3 pens each in their holder, and two old-style 'bankers' lamps, one near the far corners to illuminate the entire desktop, each with its little pull chain; it was then that he noticed a thin slot to the left of the blotter in the desk but had no idea of its purpose, a quick inspection of the drawers revealed the everyday desk clutter until he opened the middle drawer he found a strange looking cell phone, a small ring in a box and a wallet with two cards in it.

I replaced everything and placed my hands against the edge of the desk to push the chair back to stand up when my right thumb pressed against something, feeling slightly different. The advantage of the blotter closest to me raised and laid slightly further back, revealing that the underside was a monitor and a keyboard with a small box of seven extra buttons off to the side and a glass circle under that. Then something started to appear on the screen, but the picture of a book meant nothing to him; what was printed under it made him smile like a great white shark!...' User Manual'! Guess who wasn't getting much sleep tonight!

The clock said 7 am when a piece of the puzzle in the back of my mind suddenly clicked into place; I went to the middle drawer again and removed the strange cell phone, removed it from the box, and with the screen facing me, I tried it in the open slot next to the screen on the desk, it got sucked down in, and the monitor had a small box in the lower left corner pop up saying "umbilical updating and charging" and showed that 1 and 1/2 hours remaining! The rest of the screen worked on prior tasks and queries I had sent out. I knew it was time for the three morning Ss' before getting ready to meet my Grandfather.

When I opened the dresser drawers, I found that Baby was kind enough to send a comfortable pair of casual pants, a few pullovers, and button-up shirts. I grabbed a thin pair of ankle socks and then slipped my feet into a pair of shoes that caressed my feet, and my mind snapped back to Elsa and my foot massage (down, boy, down!). After getting dressed, I walked back out to the front room to hear a light beeping, and a picture showed up in a tiny window of Jasmine, so I tapped on it and said: "Yes, Jasmine, what can I do for you?"

She had an attractive little giggle, "Your breakfast is ready; I made you my special Breakfast casserole!" she had a pretty smile as well...and then I heard her Japanese before she pushed her way into the picture...

Nisha said, "No, for breakfast, he needs food to grow strong! I make him fresh fish on a crusted bed of rice with vegetables and bamboo shoots with my special herbal bread I made by hand!" she winked and adjusted her chef's smock...HOLD ON!...did she flash me some beautiful Japanese tits?? Jasmine saw something because they both broke into their native language, yelling at each other as I tapped the picture again to turn it off. I straightened up. I heard a voice that made me jump and spin around to find nobody there! An excellent female voice said...

"Go to breakfast, Michael; I should be ready for you upon your return"...

I usually wouldn't be so concerned, but I kept looking around the room as I heard this, and no one was there! I quickly exited the room and let my stomach lead me straight to my morning nourishment, and having only to ask directions three times, I finally arrived. I stepped into the dining room and maybe could have counted to 5 before the culinary twosome sucked me in and swept me off to my table 2 minutes later; I had two healthy-sized meals in front of me with a few small plates for the sides and a waiter who is losing the battle of trying not to laugh asking what I would like to drink with my breakfasts?

An idea popped into my head, and I thought, 'It's my turn now to pull the chain,' and I asked to speak with Jasmine and Nisha. When they got to my table, I took a bite of Jasmine's dish and then an edge of Nisha's and grabbed one hand of each, telling them they tasted superb. As I could not decide which was better, I would have to eat them both, then I kissed the hands I was holding, thanking them both. I began the task when the suddenly quiet pair walked back into the kitchen, leaving a quiet staring server and me behind.

I wanted to make an example, so after I was done, I walked into the kitchen and kissed both chefs on the cheek, telling them I never had a better breakfast! They held a hand to their cheek as they both watched me walk out of the dining room with a smile on their faces. There was no way I could have known what I had done until the gifts started arriving at my door a few days later... I had been honorably adopted, and all the little-made snacks and such started coming every night.

So after being informed my Grandfather would be arriving at 4:30 pm, I went back to my room to finish a few things and also to make sure I was up to date on other information that didn't concern anyone else...

I had the computer running everything that could be found about my family, but first, focusing on my natural mother and father, there was something in my mind about it, and I couldn't let it go. It even started invading my dreams!

I entered my room and walked up to the desk, and opened it all backup, and that's when I heard grinding metallic scrapping; what came up from the slot I put the phone into was burnt, split, and charred, and was hot to the touch, (well fuck me!). I heard that female voice saying, "Reconstruction and transfer complete," a 5-inch square opened up to my right, and a space-age-looking watch rose from the desk with a tiny bit of plastic beside it, and words formed on the screen... 'It's a gift; put it on!'

But when I picked it up with my left hand, I slipped two fingers through the band to pinch it against my thumb. The rest seemed to fall around the other fingers and 'rolled' itself over my hand to my wrist, where it warmed up til it fit my wrist like a second skin, then cooled. New words came up... "put the other part in your left ear, and we're good!", so I thought, WTF, and as soon as I put it in, it felt like water, and then it settled in my ear, and I could hardly even feel it, but I heard the female voice say "Sorry about this..."

And for the next 7 seconds, it felt like I was being branded in 2 places on my wrist under the band, Fuck that hurt! "Sorry, I won't have to do that again, but I had to hook up to your vital signs so I can function properly," and I started to freak out, "You need to calm down; your levels are beginning to spike, and your levels that affect your brain are not normal, would you like to explain?"

I ran into my bedroom to my top dresser drawer and got the joint case out and lit one up, and then walked over to the cabinet against the wall, picked up a glass off the shelf and opened the lower cabinet, and came out with a bottle of single malt whiskey set the bottle back I took a taste and quickly open the small fridge next to it and saw coke and sprite sodas so I grabbed a sprite and promptly found a balance I liked so I sat back and took another hit and sipped my drink.

"I don't see how your smoking and drinking is going to help any," she stated, and my thoughts were, 'Of course not, you're a woman!' after finishing smoking and drinking, I got comfortable in the chair and took a short nap.

When I woke up an hour later, I took it for granted that I was still in the twilight zone, and my personality had split into two, so I decided to embrace it with... "I'm speaking to the female in the room...would you like to chat some more?"

"While you had your nap, I reviewed what happened since you came back from breakfast, and I believe I understand what happened. We'll go slow as I learn it the same as you, and what are you doing with that soda can, Michael?"

"Repurposing its use," as I placed a bud of my stash over the holes I put in it, "and as long as we're fellow students, can you tell me your name?"

"No, I can't, I'm afraid."

"And now, why would that be, or can't I ask that?" I replied back

"Because you haven't given me a name yet" was her level answer

"Well, shame on me! Why don't you go ahead and explain, and I'll try to think of a good one" came out of my mouth right at the same time. The thought in my mind was, 'Tower to pilot, you're cleared for take-off!'... Had I lost my mind, or had I been suddenly killed and in my hell?

"I went back in the video footage and came across this," she softly said, and the screen lit up with him learning the ways of the computer and fast forward to when he left for breakfast after placing the phone in the slot and froze.

"Now watch closely!" the picture zoomed in, focusing on the slot in the desk and the end of the phone, the phone still had the thin protective cover on it, but it seemed to pivot some when Michael pushed it in, his mind did remember that slight jerk before it took the phone and he closed it all up and went to eat.

"The foil strip crossed circuited nodes that resulted in a power surge that pulled in all the info on every server the corporation is connected to both above and below board as well as all civilian and military and tried dumping it on the phone, but it was destroyed, and then it seemed like it found something we make that could and adapted it to it's needs creating me I knew it when you first touched me... That's how I knew what you were trying to do with the computer and made the right choices concerning all those involved when the results came up!"

I was coming to grips that I could hear my computer in my head...barely, and then got blindsided when it started making its own choices?? "STOP! Right fucking now, STOP EVERYTHING!!" it was just more than I could take right now. How much of me was still M.E.?... I had to know!

I tried talking to my computer with my thoughts, but nothing good happened. Then I spoke, "So you can only pick up my voice and hear you through the earpiece, but why the pain when I put you on?"

"It seems that to complete the connection, I placed two probes into your main body systems, and I can monitor everything about you. I'm finding hints saying I might be able to alter or even change them occasionally," she softly said, "Your results will be finished in 4 hours for your review, and your Grandfather arrives in 6 hours. I have also begun repairs to the computer terminal in your rooms. It's a bit dated now, wouldn't you agree?" (Just like a woman!)

Also, you won't be having that nightmare anymore. I found out what it was and took care of things. We cannot let that go unanswered! I just shook my head changed clothes, and went to find the nearest gym to work up a sweat and perhaps find a pool for a swim to cool off afterward.

Four hours later, I had the monitor image projecting onto the blank wall in front of the couch; it showed an older woman with a scar running down her face. Her white hair was cut short, and her blue eyes were slits as she looked at me and my smile, "Ms. Telk, I can't say how thrilled I am to meet you! Some years ago, you wound up helping me with the Coleman family issue, and I have been trying to catch up with you and let me show you how much I appreciated your doing that! Gentlemen..." The report of the shot came across the speakers just as the hole appeared on her forehead, snapping it backward! "rest well, Mom and Dad!" I whispered.

The only evidence found at the scene of their accident was the 44 magnum round that just passed through her head (I saved that to my favorites!

Then the picture jumped, and a group of commandos appeared in the house's kitchen. They had just stormed, surrounding a woman I once mistakenly called mother. They held up a tablet in front of her face, which hardened immediately. "Yes, I'm the one who told them you all ran a bank house for the mob, and it was best just to kill everyone but I wanted you especially! I tried to look into your eyes for you to remember all the hateful things you did to me and hear you say you won't treat your daughter the same way!

I know it was you who finally broke down and told Grandfather I was alive and where I was, So this is my gift in return...take the tablet as it contains the contact info of a man who can make anyone disappear as well as an account with 2 million in it follow and do what these men tell you to. You'll hook up with your mother and Jessie at the state line, and you'll all start a new life. I don't even want to know where!"

It was the first time I saw a woman cry! Then the screen blinked and was gone. I felt a weight I never knew I was carrying slide down my back, making me feel so light that my feet barely touched the deck on the way to lunch!

As soon as I stepped into the room, Jasmine and Nisha came up, and each grabbed a hand, talking away, then sat me down at what I guess was my table now; the reason everything was toned down a few notches as they had both decided to adopt me as their new stepson and each had picked days they would cook for me. I wasn't too surprised when I found out they were a couple.

Grandfather's helicopter was 15 minutes early, and I was already on deck waiting for him as he walked up to me and looked me in the eyes. I saw some deep lines on his face fade away and not return when he wrapped his arms around me and started to cry. "I thought I'd lost you as well," was all he said

That was ten years ago, and things have only gotten better since. I found out that the older man did not need any factories or such; the wise old dog had written the code that held everything together and ran smoothly, leasing it out and only had to change a few things every so often. Still, I believe he enjoys his new job more than anything and has trimmed his weight by 11 lbs. You see, seven years ago, Henna. I married aboard her boat 'Abby' and then about ten months after that, Ethan was born, and then a year later, Jenna followed, named after her grandmother. Sometimes I think Grandfather gives Henna and me so much alone time so that he can have the kids!

That night after we put the kids to bed, I came out of the bathroom saying, "Activate sentinal mode" in a low voice. Then I slid alongside my wife in our bed as she asked me who I was talking to, I just told her it was a friend, but she gave me her 'no nonsense' look when she asked if my friend had a name as her arms snaked around my neck pulling me down to sample her lips and feast on her exposed neck.

I was chuckling lightly as the words left my mouth..."I think I'll call her 'Karma.'

"Karma...I like that name," was softly whispered into my ear...

=========================

P.S.: The numbers called out on the 'Abby' refer to how long the remote-controlled helicopter lasted from shore to ensure their get-away, and they have a standing 'pool' with a $1,000 pot, and Michael's bodyguard Karl won!... (Don't tell Karl, as he doesn't know that his wife had triplets while he has been away, and he will need all the help he can get!!)

12