All Comments on 'A Con Game Interrupted'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for the great story. I really enjoy it when you write a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Man A real Jeckle and bobie or bobie and Hyde

Up and well mostly down - self cuckolding wimp then studly protector of mankind and hater of wife whores - who's jerking who bobie.

Really Dr. jerkoff and Mr. hyde in the closet watching - each story has some sick weak watching male variation but a few end up with you thumping your 98 lb. frail body Tarzela like yelling fuck him - fuck him hard - kinda like a football jeer.

I marvel at the wasted time and talent spent for so humiliated few - then this slight variation shows the crowd who want you to be more human what you can do - but who the shit cares - as you sure don't - so really - why should anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Please stories like this is why I liked your writing. I'm disabled now and a lot of days lately, I check the list of new stories only to find not one good story to read. All of you good writers are putting out junk. You may think that is what people want but I'll bet for ever 1 that writes there are a 100 that just wish you would write the good stuff with an ending not 20 parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the man of her dreams

I was so happy to see stella get her fantasy.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
great story!

I like them better when the wife gets away with it, but as an author it's your choice of how your characters handle the situations that you put them in. I think you wrote another fine story here so I'm rating this one high too. Screw the self styled moralist hypocrites who would have us write our stories all the same according to their damned formulas.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
great story!

I like them better when the wife gets away with it, but as an author it's your choice of how your characters handle the situations that you put them in. I think you wrote another fine story here so I'm rating this one high too. Screw the self styled moralist hypocrites who would have us write our stories all the same according to their damned formulas.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Well Written Story

A well written although well worn plot. Although I could see it coming a mile away you kept me interested until the end. I wasn't sure if there was another double cross in there from the woman's side.

One bit of advice though is that while the evangelicals that write on this site seem to think that just because the woman cheats the man controls the divorce proceedings. In reality it's just not true. The most important factor that would have had the woman walking away with nothing was the length of the marriage. A woman usually needs at least a five year marriage (children help too) to really start cashing in. Also the husband can't serve the wife for divorce. Bring in a big handsome sheriff next time because they are the officals that serve papers for any kind of civil suit. Just a little advice on making the legal front more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why he didn't go after the men

that the only thing that bother he didn't punish the men who fuck his wife in his bed.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
ok story but you wrote it before..alot

Look the same discovery, same watching, save video cam, same watching video, same parents, same puke sloppy seconds sex means you have hit about a 6 foot deep rut writing the same stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey bob u jerk

whats the matter. r the comments coming too close to the truth. You r not only a spineless wimp but also a coward.

p.s. all your stories today suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Bitch Got What She Deserved

Yeahhhh! Black Eyes!!!!!!!! Arm-and her ass-in a sling!!!!!!!!!!!!. Yeahhhhhhhh! Now THATS what I call REVENGE!!!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Stella the jerk

That was so funny Stella thinking she was making her hubbys fantasy come true and all the time his fantasy had already come true for him getting her canned from the marriage was his fantasy.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice

really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

he got her out of his life and prince charming turned out to be an abusive guy.

mengiaboymengiaboyalmost 15 years ago
one question

I have one question. If he was just going to use the audio tapes against his wife and mother then why did he do the whole night in the closet thing?

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago

I like very much, the husbands' revenge without violance on cheating wifes.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
"You have been served..."

That is BS: He is not an officer of the court. He cannot serve her and certainly not without witnesses.

JPB may live in a fantasy world where a wife will do whatever the husband says and accept whatever threats and divorce terms that he tells her to take. However, in the real world, none of that would happen. First, she wouldn't move out but he would. All it would take is to call the police and to tell the police she is afraid and the police would tell him they will wait until he gets some clothes and leave or else, she would talk to an attorney, the attorney would get a restraining order preventing him from coming near her or the house.

Then after talking to an attorney, no way no how would she accept his terms. Since he has money, his attorney would tell her attorney, "We have two fat geese. You pluck one and I'll pluck the other." Because there is money, there is plenty of money for the attorneys to draw out the divorce for two years. During that time, he is paying for his and her attornies, and she gets to live in the house he is paying for and receive spousal support of $2,000 a month.

Finally, after he has paid the the attornies at least $50,000, he gets a divorce and she gets at least 50/50 split of whatever is accumilated during the marriage and perhaps more since the judge may rule some of the assets and certainly the house have been co-mingled. And, since she was not working, he would pay alimony or support of $1,000 or more per month.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY

it couldnt happen to me and this goes both way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
re: DWTroll

"That is BS: He is not an officer of the court. He cannot serve her and certainly not without witnesses."

Much like the "alienation of affection" shtick so popular in LW tales, (there are very few places left that still recognize the old tort) that really depends on where you live. In some places it requires no special license. training or witnesses to be a process server. Hell, in some places you can serve a person by mail. Postman just rolls up, says: "Got a registered letter here for so-and-so, that you? Great sign here. Here is your copy of the receipt. Have a nice day." And they will have no clue what was the reason or the contents of the letter/ package. Could be a replacement paycheck for one that got screwed up or the end of the world as the recipient knows it. I got served a subpoena that way once (a good thing) and a lawsuit another time (a bad thing). And in even other places the actual serving doesn't need to happen at all, you want it, you start the process, it happens, end of story. Now restraining orders are a whole 'nother kettle of fish. Mostly those are done by the sheriffs department in my neck of the woods, probably because they are an enforceable and punishable court order with variations on the theme of "knock it the hell off!" And not a declaration if intent to legalese your ass to death with contract termination 'negotiations'. And that is mostly what serving is anyway, courtesy notification that life is going to suck even more now. It would be much easier if you could just roll down the car window and holler :"Hey! The shit is heading to the fan as I speak! You really might want an umbrella! I had them turn it to 11 so as to be extra messy! Ta!" as you drive by. But that's considered rude and is therefore frowned upon.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
I read these stories for entertainment...

And this one entertained me and ended the way I like them to end. Fuck all these nit-picking critics. Keep writing.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
Typical JPB Story

Good basic idea but come hell or high water: Dont give the reader any critical information. Why did they try to con him ? Did Brad and Dave know ? She could have gotten millions in a divorce and she is afraid of a bogus alienation suit that could cost them a house worth maybe 250k ... etc. pp. Please Bob, do yourself a favor, if you have a good idea, give it the room it deserves.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

read the story - she wanted the money which is why comment she would not divorce him until she found out where all the money was.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

I always like when a cheating whore slut skank wife gets what's coming to her in the end: NOTHING. For being compliant her mother got what was coming to her also. Extra added bonus. The skank married one of her lovers and he is an abusive asshole husband.

Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.

HA HA

Boros749Boros749about 11 years ago
The man of her dreams

as imagined by her ex husband. LOL.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this story and its ending. JPB keep the stories comming.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
ONLY JPB!

Only JPB could get away with a tale as twisted as this one! Outstanding! LOL

5 HUGE Stars!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Envy

I am angry, you wrote earlier the abuser second chance husband, than me in my story.

QuantockQuantockalmost 10 years ago
Proof read please

Loved the story as I read many of these just to fill in some time, and enjoy the endings. Please proof read them first. If she phones BRAD to come over, why is it DAVE is the one fucking her. This error occurs twice. Still onto the next one, give you four any way.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

What a worthless cunt. Her mother also. I didn't like the part of him watching in the closet but that was the only fault. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story, cut and dried

While my own story isn't quite as compelling, I had a wife who after a few years of marriage decided the grass was probably greener on the other side of the fence. Her very serious boyfriend, the last one before me and cheated on her, decided to make a play for her. The dumb cunt being a dumb cunt, told me she wanted to separate for a while, she needed to find herself.

This was completely atypical for her. Going from a loving wife to wanting a separation just wasn't like her. I had a buddy follow her with a good camera and a video recorder and sure enough, he followed her right to Tom's house. She had rented her own little apartment but didn't stay there, she moved in with Tom. The minute I found that out and my buddy gave me not only the pictures and video, along with video through the living room window (stupid, fucking on the couch with the shades open!) we were, in my heart, divorced.

I bagged her shit, everything in the house, and burned anything else that had her picture or anything to do with her. Even the pictures I bagged for her, I cut my self out of them or use a black marker and scribbled myself out of her life. At first she'd called me ever night, then a few times per week and then finally, once in a month. Obviously before she even left the house I told her to open her own checking account and get her own credit cards, I had taken her off of mine and took half our money from our joint accounts. That shocked her but apparently it wasn't enough to stop the lust she had for old Tom, her cherry picker from when they were sophomores in high school. Just kids fucking all the time and everywhere they could. But I'd thought that was over.

Finally she called me again and I didn't take her call. Then she called back and over the next few days she called numerous times, getting more pissed each time. She tried to catch me at home, I had the locks changed and new deadbolts installed and her shit was locked up in the garage, although she didn't know it. When she started trying to catch me at work, that was even easier. I'm a logger and the instant the crew knew what was going on, along with my boss, the owner, they were all on my side. There was always someone there to play interference and she never even laid eyes on me. Ours is a small town, less than 1200, but I was able to send out grocery lists and buddies wife's would pick my shit up for me. It's good to have actual friends.

Finally, I got a call from the local hospital, she had been admitted after taking a pretty good right cross from Tom. He'd had a bit too much to drink and clocked her a good one. It worked out pretty well, my lawyer was a guy I grew up with and used to work with him in the hayfields bucking bales when we were young. I just called him with the room number and he personally stopped by her room to serve her. He said it was the first time in his life when he actually was looking at someone and watched the blood drain from their face. She tried to deny it until he started pulling out photographs of their trysts and I guess that was it.

She hired a lawyer before she was released from the hospital and told her to fight it, she didn't want Tom, she wanted her husband. My lawyer laughed at her lawyer and said old Jody better get used to being a divorcee. Her parents, who I send only some of the info to, refused to let her move home and the instant I heard she had went back to Tom's after being released, I was ready. The friend who had taped her also had a big flatbed truck. We'd loaded everything that was hers on it and was sitting there loaded and ready to go. When he got my call, he brought over three friends and the four of them took all her shit to Tom's house and unloaded it in the driveway, blocking everything.

The word is, she was devastated when she started going through everything and she came to the pictures. Hey, it was her idea to move on, she could do it without me. Both my landline and cell phone were filled with her begging and pleading, she'd made a mistake, blah blah blah. Finally I unplugged my home phone and had the telephone company take it out and I put a block on my cell. I'll be damned if I was going to change my number that she would probably be able to weasel out of someone. That worked good until she started using other people phones, but the second I heard her voice, I hung up. After that, if I didn't know the number, I didn't answer it.

She wanted a meeting with me and said she'd sign if she could talk to me. Nope, the cunt left, she was gone. It went to the courts and my lawyer introduced the evidence and after only a few minutes, the judge granted the divorce. All that time she was fighting it, she was shacked up and still fucking Tom. We didn't own a home, had little cash which we split 50/50 and my truck was old, her car was newer and spiffy, the court just said to go our separate ways with our personal shit. Perfect!

She started camping out on my front porch until I got a restraining order. They made it 500' and that gave me a chance to leave unseen from my driveway and for a while, I spent a lot of nights with buddies who were single. I really REALLY didn't want to even see the cunt, let alone talk to her. After about 4 months after the divorce was over, she finally quit bothering me. I'd see her on the street and if it looked like she was going to try something, I just went the other way.

Once I cut down an alley on the way to the bank after seeing her and was standing in line when one of our friends (a woman) hit me in the back. She was livid, talking about how she'd just left Jody on the street hysterical, because I wouldn't even talk to her. I told her to wait until I was done with the bank and I'd see her outside. Once I explained everything, she was a bit more pleasant. But I told her, although she'd been a friend since we were young, I didn't want to talk to her again. No one acts like that to someone else and expects there not to be ramifications. She was hurt but left.

About a year later, it was summer again, I happened to come face to face with my ex in a grocery store. I didn't notice her until I damn near ran into her. Friends had told me she was still shacked up with Tom and not only was he beating on her but was out cheating on her! Talk about Karma! Sometimes, what goes around, comes around.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw. Not only had she been beaten, a LOT, but had scars around her eyes and on one cheek. She had a black eye that was almost gone and I saw handprints on her arms that were black. Jody might have been a selfish cheater but she was still a human being. We stood there, face to face and this time I didn't run. But I didn't say anything either. Our town is small enough that when people saw us in the isle, they avoided the isle to give us privacy. It wasn't needed, she saw the horror on my face and just stood there and cried. I suppose she wanted me to take her in my arms but I couldn't do it and when it was obvious she was only going to cry, I left my cart and left the store.

I pulled up to Tom's house just as he was getting out of his car. He saw me coming and ran for his front door but I got to him first. Now, I'm about 5'10" and 200lbs, Tom is 6'2" and 250lbs, and a bit soft. When we went to school together he was a football stud, me, I was a hunter and spent my time in the woods. Now as a logger and spending my time either carrying or dragging heavy shit, I was brutally strong. More importantly, I was out of control. Thankfully the neighbors saw what was happening and called the police or I'd be in prison.

I started beating him. A couple really hard punches to the guts and then one right smack dab on his nose pretty much ended it, but I was just beginning. With my open hand I started to slap him and pretty soon his face was opened up. But I had him against a tree in his front yard and he couldn't get away from me. The whole time I talked. I told him what a chicken shit cunt he was and how did he like getting back what he like to do to women. I didn't stop and he had pretty much quit fighting back, his face was cut to shreds when I finally got through to him.

Now, unbeknownst to me, Jody had finally gotten home and was watching along with the crowd. It was a beating that was slowly and methodically moving toward a killing. When got through to him, it was because of what I said, loud enough so he could hear it over the ringing in his head. I told him, "Tom, you'd better fight back because you're fighting for your life. When someone leaves here today, the other will be dead. So either stand here and fight or you'll stand her and die." My friend who hauled Jody's shit over was there and heard me say it and told me later, the little bit of crowd noise died to nothing when they heard it.

He started to fight back but it was too little and too late. I closed my hands and started using my fists on him. He was almost out when my buddy tried to pull me off but not knowing what was going on, I turned and cold cocked him right on the jaw and he was down, out cold. When the police got there, Jody was on my back and they saw me throw her. Then I was down on Tom again and this time I was using my stiffened fingers and trying to drive them through his sternum, in my mind, I was going to rip his heart out and have little doubt, given enough time, I was going to do it.

I was tasered. Man, those things hurt because old Jeremy, he'd went to school with my older sister, he gave me the full monty because when he'd let up, I'd go back after Tom who couldn't defend himself. The SOB made me piss my pants, he'd juiced me so long. Before they hauled me off, I saw the ambulance pull up, then another one and Jody and Tom each had their own rides to the hospital. Couldn't happen to a finer pair.

I ended up spending a few weeks in the slammer, Jody actually tried to come and talk to me, I refused her. My buddy stopped by and said Tom was in bad shape but he'd live. I busted a lot of bones in his face and an arm and collar bone, plus busted an arm on Jody when I threw her. My buddy just laughed when I asked how he was, he just grabbed his jaw and shook it, telling me I didn't hit hard enough to make a girl cry!

I was convicted of a couple different things, I'm not going into that here, but I was sentenced to 48-60 months in prison, reduced to 11 months in jail instead and a hefty fine. I made it plain and clear, Tom was to take Jody back, never touch her in anger again and he was to marry her or I'd be back to finish the job. My buddy smiled when he agreed to carry the message. Basically, I taught him a lesson and I wanted to continue teaching Jody a lesson.

I did my time and was finally released. I went back to work with the same logging crew and made good money again. Before I got out I heard Tom refused to take Jody back or marry her, then left town, to where, no one seems to know. I found him though. Jody, her parents finally took her in. I see her on the street or in a store, but like I said, I wasn't ever going to talk to her and to this day, not a single word has come out of my mouth where she could hear my voice.

Fast forward 5 years now since I was released and Jody has a new boyfriend and it looks serious. It was my old buddy that helped me out. I wished him well and made him understand I really meant it, but as long as they were together, I'd have nothing to do with him either, unless he was alone. He took it well, he'd expected no less. They finally married and according to him, are very happy with a baby on the way. I wished him well.

Me? I found a nice little place out of town and bought it. I have all the privacy I need and actually met a little gal who is a legal immigrant from Spain. She's a little spitfire but is passionate about her man. She knows my story and whenever she sees Jody and we're together, anyone can tell by her body language, Jody isn't getting near me. We're happy, she moved in and it looks like marriage for us.

Tom? I found him 1800 miles away. When I left, he had to start taking testosterone shots, because after leaving him and driving a couple miles, I rolled the window down and threw out a couple little jewels next to a dog sitting on a street corner....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why did he want to act the cuked husband?

He had the house wired, so he didn't need for her to know about him seeing anything. Weakened the story by making him seem to be voluntarily self-abusing.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

but I am a vindictive person. he was very fortunate, in the she was a bit loose with her affairs.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
too smart for

her own good

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 8 years ago

Kind of sucked cause of the cuck bullshit....another man using my girl could cause my dick to shrivel, not grow....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Sounds Too Damned Familiar

I caught my wife with another man. I found out he was not her only affair. She had been with MANY in our two year marriage. By 'many', I mean in excess of 50. How was she able to do this? Easy. I was in the military, serving overseas. When she knew she had been caught, she packed her stuff and left. After she left me, she bounced from one guy to another and settled down with a real 'winner'. He blacked her eyes. He hit her in the face repeatedly and knocked out so many teeth, she had to get dentures. He beat her with the buckle end of his belt. She came to me after one such beating. She wouldn't let me call the police. I told her she shouldn't keep going back to him. She told me if I had treated her like that when I found out about her infidelities, we would still be together. The sad thing is that she actually believes that.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IF YOU GET A WILD ANIMAL IN YOUR TRAP

don't keep him there too long and for Christs sake don't tease and torment him, no matter how subtle, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear annony knows all about being a cum-slurping fag

I gave you a 5 for a good effort and content. Great LW story!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Eat it dear annony!! Gave it a 5

to offset your fag comment and vote.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
this hit

all the notes. sexcellent.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
Don't You Just Love A Happy Ending?

Stella got the man of her dreams!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

I liked it, but found it to be just a little too pat. I liked that they got what was coming to them, except the guys. As far as other comments, I think the author doesn't care if the person is gay, or as you say a fag, or straight or from outer space, rather than the content of his comments.

I didn't like the 2 guys actually got away with cuckolding him, because they are probably doing it to some other marriage now. The only way to be sure they don't do it again, is to take away the motivation. snicker..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

Beautiful story. Couldn't have happen to a beautiful woman succeeding in catching her dream husband well done

5*

Jareth05Jareth05about 7 years ago
Pitiful

No woman deserves to be assaulted if he was a real man he would have stepped in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jareth05

Every cheating bitch deserve a good 3rd degree torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PAYBACK IS A BITCH

AND HE PAID THAT SKANK WHORE BACK WELL AND TRULY....

Jareth05Jareth05over 6 years ago
Anonymous

No one deserves be f****** tortured you dumbass what the f*** is wrong with your head get it examined

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
Yeah Right

I loved this. And the part about Brad hurting her and all the anom's giving the author shit over it. What would you really do? I would just walk away and move so far away I would never see her again-so If he did it I wouldn't be a witness to it. So go f... yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good job

Liked it, stupid cheating bitch got what she deserved

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
not one of your best

it is distasteful; i can't spot the good guy in this story; conning the conners is fine, but where's the honor in the story? Is money so important? Only MCPs will like this story. The guy certainly doesn't deserve a wife, let alone a loyal wife; how can two wrongs make one right, and to look at the wife sporting a sling and a broken arm and feeling good about it says one thing at best; he deserved everything she gave to him. A logical extension to this character, he wants inwardly a whore for a wife and wants her to cheat, so he can go on feeling masochistically he's been wronged and do things even worse with the wife no.2. There's no good person in this story, so nobody wins, if the 'kill the bitch' MCP anonys may like this. This guy surely deserves a place in the staple of Matt Moreau; not yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Plain Bad!!!

I am reading your list because some is entertaining but this is just stupid. Alienation of affection is bullshit in 41 states and laughed out of court in the 9 states where it is still on the books. The plot was thin. None of the characters were likeable or memorable.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
great story

who cares if he is allowed or not allowed to serve divorce papers

or if alienation law suits are frivolous

or if he uses his left or right hand to jerk off

what is important that he got rid of the bitch and she has the life she now wants

even if she is black and blue

that was a perfect little touch in the ending

loved it

Jareth05Jareth05over 5 years ago
The fact that he smiled

At her having a black eye and her arm in a sling just shows what kind of piece of shit he is no woman deserves to be treated like that divorce her yes maybe take her ass to court but the find satisfaction persons misery is disgusting and I pity the next woman he married

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
To jared

While i hate abusers, this ho deserved exactly what she got. Shes the one who aaked for it and she got it. Ida been smiling also. Shes the idiot who has to decide if she likes the abuse or not and leave the situatuon. She shit on him and their marriage for an asshole. Hes smiling because hes glad to be rid of the ho.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
It was a fantasy read....

The story flowed like honey and I could care less about the fact that you can't serve the spouse yourself, or any of the other legalities. This is fiction, JPB, and you did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a couple issues...

...when the husband was going into the closet the first time, Stella phoned brad and arranged for him to meet her at the bar and come back to her house, then she walks in with david. Also with all the evidence he already had, i dont understand why he had to film her. That said, good story, love your stuff. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why did he not she Brad and David?So he might not have got any money,but the affair would have become public knowledge and caused them some humiliation,especially as. neither one knew about the other.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good one Bob

This.one I enjoyed very much. Bob turned the tables on Stella right sudden like. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Is A Story I Can Get Behind

I don't know that I could knowingly take sloppy seconds or slimy thirds even to get rid of the bitch. I also don't know what state this took place in so any legalities don't matter in the slightest to me. My only complaint has nothing to do with the story, it's about the illiterate comments that so often follow one. Signed: BTW

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Yeah

Well..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was great...

Until we got to the ending, great way to ruin a nice story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Pretty good story

I thought he bought enough revenge getting her out with basically nothing. Didn't need to see her beat up. Should have just alluded to the fact that it was heard that their was abuse in the marriage, that would have been enough.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Abuse

Abusive behavior is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dave69

Excellent story great plot and exciting. Take no notice of the comments below she got what she diserved fuck all. As for the beating how was the husband to know. The stupid ex wife shouldn't have married him. Remember she was going to fuck him over with mother's help. So no sorrow at all. More stories like this plz.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Entertaining and a good read. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The plot makes no sense

Does anybody here read?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Sorry

Sorry poor Anon can't read. The wife's con game was interrupted by the husband's con on her. Don't feel bad for Stella, she's still got Dave to fall back on.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

cheaters karma. Ok story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

POOR WRITING

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Not your best work

I know you go for quantity, not quality. Sometimes it’s good, and sometimes it’s like this. Oh well, it’s free.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I was impressed how this worked a breakdown of the cuck fantasy into a revenge story. As far as the ending goes, people who get hit by the "the grass is greener, have your cake and eat it too" Martian slut ray tend to make horrible choices of fantasy lovers, then reality bites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Y did she move in with her parents her husband said he would pay a years rent if she didn’t contest the divorce an she didn’t so y didn’t she get an apartment it would make the most sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made no sense...he had the voice tapes...so why video of the fucking? Yes that’s becaouse JPB has always been a closet chuck and has fantasies of eating cum...in all his stories he loves being the cuck....what a ballless chump

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda got iffy by the end. As if you wrote it just to shit on the wife (which is reasonable but at the expense of consistency i.e. husband paying her rent but her still moving in with her parents)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess my question is : how was his dick even able to get hard for him to fuck the whore, after witnessing her being a whore with his own eyes?🤔🤔... my gut tells me only men that likes watching their wives fuck other dicks will get hard for such vomitty thing... you know... closeted cucks🤮🤮. I don't see a real man, who is totally disgusted being able to play a game, that involved having to stick his dick anywhere near such a gutter snipe... I was legit grossed out when he came out the closet, talking about he had to fuck the whore. but he didn't have to like it... why did he have to watch her get fuck and fuck her afterwards if he already had proof?🧐🧐... HOW WAS HIS DICK ABLE TO GET HARD?!. The thought of touching her not only after witnessing her treachery himself. but while she still had another man's cum swimming in her, gives me the fucking heebeejeebees. The only thing I would've wanted to do was just vomit... yuck!. Jpb, you're a whole weirdo my guy. I noticed this is a trend with you. You ALWAYS have to fuck the whores until your little "plans" comes together. I skip sex parts in your stories. There's nothing erotic about a cuck, a whore and cream pies. Just not my thing and you refuse to warn reader's. I have zero desire to read about a cucks dick swimming in his whore wife lovers cum. Ewww.. this is how diseases spread. Just admit you're a cuck already jeez.. Also, I would've liked to hear the whores side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn't happen to a worse bitch (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She got what she deserved NOTHING I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I. Love a well crafted BTB story & this was one. 5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good btb, but what was the point of her belittling him? Only explanation is that he is, in fact, a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fish are always better in the next pond. Until you find out they are carp!

5 stars

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was still a cuckold. He just had a limit when he heard the plot to divorce and defraud him. Whatever. Lackluster premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two years after divorcing my slut cheating wife, I saw her wearing an arm cast that her new husband provided a need for. Oddly, within a month he found the need of a brand new knee joint. I don't love her or want her, but I do care. Quality story, well plotted and told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck story in disguise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. Liked the story, 5 stars. What I most appreciated, was hubby not coming to her defense, after the divorce. Another commenter mentioned he beat up his ex wife’s lover, for abusing her. Here is the 411- She is no longer, your problem, or your concern. If you see her getting hit, call 911, and try to separate them. But beyond that, it’s her problem.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

you lost me at the end when the lover started physically abusing her

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly9 months ago

I still don't get it. He says he doesn't want to giver anything, then turns around and pays a years rent? Why do so many authors in LW do that. Just throw the dumb/stupid bitch to the curb. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I went with I like it because I really really despise wife beaters . No woman deserves an asshole beating on her

TexMan1970TexMan19708 months ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. Wife got greedy and suffered for it. And the MIL, what's up with that?

Keep up the great work JPB, one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

you were losing me till the end .

then you saved it .

5 stars only because you turned it into a happy ending .

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

JPB LOL you are the Greatest man! 10 Big Blazing Stars about a conniving cheating whore that was trying to steal her husbands wealth with the help of her Mother. But Husband caught on by coming home early and catching her. Great Plot! It just goes to show you that No matter what you say, many people skim thru stories and don't catch the full plot. Many other aren't smart enough to catch the full plot. That the only way to get everyone to understand the plot is to repeat it over and over and over. LOL But other folks will get tired of that. So the upshot is that "You just can't please everyone". Regardless. JPB you are one of the greatest writers on LIT. You are doing great thank you for all the time and effort you put into your stories. Thanks Sincerely Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

you had me till the abuse of the ex ,sorry . i would not wish abuse on anyone,even a cheating ex-wife . i did give it 4 stars anyway .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

jpb gets a 1 on this story. What a Cluck of a husband

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Good one!!! BTB!!! Got her good!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story untill the end....really? no one deserves abuse like that, not even after she did it herself

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't feel bad for anyone in this story.... Except probably the father in law. 3 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories