A Concubine's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Master finally threw Miranda off, she collapsed onto the pillow and cried uncontrollably. The Master then grabbed her shoulders and flipped her around, his thumb reaching her eyes again wiping of the tears and smeared mascara, as she looked back up to him completely paralyzed. She took deep breaths again, trying to control herself, accept her fate as she must, but she did not expect it to be so hard. She looked back up to him hoping for some sympathy, but got a cold hard stare in return. She continued crying as her body lay limp, not having the courage to resist the man nor the will to fight her fate.

The Master pushed a hand down on her shoulders pinning her down and laid over her, his knees straddled around her thighs, his hand reaching to her head tilting her head to him, forcing her to stare back at him as he glares down at her. Miranda bit her lip trying to suppress the scream as his cock enters her pussy, and completely fails. Every inch of her pussy burned as his cock thrust in ruthlessly, not giving any time to ease in as he rammed it in there, her muscles stretching out, labia stretched open completely struggling to contain his girth. She squirmed against his hands more and more as he started to thrust his cock in, her hymen now completely ripped feeling a sharp sudden pain as the head of his cock hit her cervix. She again attempted to squirm upwards to dull the effect of the thrusts, but the Master kept her in place, accelerating his thrusts more and more into her, every inch of her pussy burning completely as she grabs onto the sheets, grabbing hold her fist squeezing harder than she's ever squeezed before trying to dull the pain.

She did feel the pain dull slightly, as her pussy dampens further and his cock glided in more, against her wishes. Miranda cried again as she felt her body betray her, her arousal rise despite her deep pain and humiliation. The Master continues to look down unsympathetically at her, no emotion whatsoever she can discern from him, no enjoyment, anger, frustration, just his blank glare. Miranda turned away for a moment accidently, and was punished with another slap to the face as his hand forced her head turned back to him, and she continues to plead to him with her eyes to relax for her.

The Master did lift his cock from her pussy and give her a minute to rest, a minute Miranda spent clenching the bedsheets taking deep breaths again and again, trying to dull the pain and recover. But before she knew it, the Master grabbed her again, this time by the hips, and flipped her around to her knees. Miranda grabbed a pillow and planted her head down on it, and was relieved and even grateful the Master did not punish her for that. She screamed again as his cock entered her pussy from behind, and felt his palm slam down on her ass cheek, as she felt him force his way into her just as before, and she stayed frozen in place paralyzed in exhaustion, losing all the willpower to push back, instead accepting her fate and just begging it to end as when it can.

Miranda attempted to suppress her arousal, but felt his cock hit against the back of her pussy on a particularly sensitive spot, which gave her jolts of pleasure in between the extreme pain. She felt her pussy moisten more for him, and the jolts of pleasure hit her more and more, until soon she suddenly collapsed on the bed, her body shaking from a mix of pleasure and pain as her pussy squeezed against his shaft spastically, body convulsing continually again and again. When she recovered, she is returned by the sharp, aching pain of her pussy as the Master continued to thrust into her, but slower now, and within moments she felt his cum flood into her, hot liquid almost soothing the pain of her pussy, filling her up completely. Miranda continued to lie down on the bed as the Master holds her hips up beneath him, letting the cum flood down deep into her pussy.

Miranda cried tears of relief as his cock left her pussy and lied on the bed motionless, in pain and completely confused by the intense series of emotions flooding over her. She felt sheets wrap over her body, then the Master's skin against hers, but it was all a daze for her as she continue to lie there speechless.

Sleep would eventually come, and only once she woke up did Miranda truly realize what her life had now become, and she did not know whether to be resigned to it, embrace it or be completely horrified. She did not have much time to figure out, as the Master took her again in the morning, not quite as brutally, but with pain still surging across her body from the previous night. "At least there are 71 others to go through" she thought, hoping she had at least 71 days to recover from.

12