A Condom Big Enough for a Futa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up you fucking cunt! We're not done yet! I'll tell you when we're fucking done!"

After nearly a minute of her blows not doing anything to wake Jessica, Victoria decided she would try a different method. She yanked most of her cock out of the girl's stretched cunt, and slowly started to stand up to give herself more room to move. Finally, after standing up fully, the massive head of her monolithic cock popped out, which hadn't lost any of its inhuman size. This was followed by an immediate rush of cum pouring from the incredibly stretched cunt. The cum continued to flow out in a never ending river, as Victoria stabilized herself on the bed that was quickly being transformed into a pool for cum. She glared down at Jessica and lifted her foot, before quickly slamming it down onto the center of her swollen midsection. Jessica's eyes flew open, followed by a scream and another loud sound as the cum from her womb sprayed out at an intense pressure, flying past the bed and painting the blue wall across from it. The cum continued to spray as if someone had popped a fire hydrant. Her stomach slowly got smaller and smaller as a lake of cum formed on the carpet in her bedroom. When Jessica looked only 9 months pregnant still, Victoria lifted her foot from her stomach. She looked down at the spasming girl.

"'Bout fucking time you woke up you worthless cum dumpster. You should've listened to me sooner!"

"I-I'm sorry Victoria, I just couldn't handle th-"

"Bitch what the fuck did you call me?!" Victoria shouted back, raising a hand in warning.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Mistress, I mean. I'm sorry!" Jessica cried as she slowly got to her knees, and stared fearfully up at her new owner.

"That's much better. Cunt. Won't be making that mistake again, will we? Now get on your hands and knees, it's time for round 2."

Jessica gulped at these words. She tried to quickly turn around and present herself Victoria, but the new unfamiliar weight in her stomach caused her to fall onto her side, which made Victoria let out a sadistic laugh. She quickly scrambled and managed to get on all fours, her pregnant looking stomach and huge tits hanging down to the mattress. Looking back at Victoria, hoping her new position was what she wanted, she shook her fat ass back and forth, cheeks wobbling and clapping together. Her gaped pussy continued to leak cum, the bed now completely soaked with it. The mattress was definitely ruined. Victoria got on her knees, once again farther back than any man would ever have to, and slapped her cock against Jessica's ass, the weight of it causing it to jiggle even more. She placed her cock between the small girls unnaturally large ass, and sawed her cock back and forth, the girth of it spreading her cheeks farther than they ever had before. After a minute of hotdogging, she raised herself up and moved her cock along the length of Jessica's back, the glans finally resting atop the blonde girl's head, her enormous swollen cumsack resting against her thighs. Her cock was as easily as long as the girl's body.

"Feel that, my little onahole? If I wanted to I could fuck right through you. Spear you on my fucking cock like a roast pig!"

Jessica trembled at these words - whether in fear or arousal she didn't know. She looked down, head buried in her tits, and moaned as she felt Victoria start to move her cock back. She placed the head of it at the girl's gaped pussy, which looked like it could easily take a man's fist now, but still appeared inadequately stretched to take the giant pussy wrecker that was moments away from entering her. She shuddered as she felt Victoria begin to enter her, the sensation only slightly less painful than the first time. She let out a loud moan as the head fully entered her, her cum filled, hanging stomach shaking as she felt the first of what she knew was gonna be innumerable orgasms start to hit her. And all just from Victoria's cockhead!

The futa tightened her grip on the small girl's hips as she prepared to ram her cock home. Now that the head was inside, nothing would stop her from ravaging this girl once more. She thrust her hips and a whole foot of cock sank in, causing Jessica to let out a small scream and spray a stream of girlcum as her first orgasm hit her. Victoria pulled back out till only her cockhead was in and gave another brutal thrust. She continued to do this until half of her cock was back inside, her gigantic cum filled orbs loudly slamming into Jessica's thighs, each slap hitting with the force of a punch. The large head showed once more through Jessica's skin, poking out though all the cum still filling her womb. Victoria had hit the same block in her womb as last time - no more cock would fit into the small girl. Or at least that's what it seemed. Victoria knew better. Still losing her mind to the orgasms consuming her brain, Jessica didn't notice in the slightest as the futanari raised herself off of her knees, not removing a single inch of cock, and leaned over the girl. Placing both hands on either side of the girl's head, Victoria smiled to herself. This is where the real fun would begin.

"This would've been easier for you if you'd just woken up the first time I slapped you, but this should be fun anyway." Victoria whispered into Jessica's ear, the blonde girl's eyes shooting open at this ominous statement.

Angling her hips, Victoria began to make shallow thrusts into the broken girl below her, her cockhead denting the skin in different places. She swiveled her hips once more, her cock head moving lower in Jessica's wombs. Finally, she felt her cockhead press up against the mattress through the stretched skin. With a snarl, Victoria pulled back, keeping the same angle, and thrust her hips harshly. This time, her cock slammed through Jessica's womb unobstructed. The skin on her stomach stretched once more, but this time not by gallons of cum, but by Victoria's cock forcing it to stretch. The domineering futa was using the aftermath of her first orgasm and the inhuman bloating it caused to force more inches of cock than she was able to before fit into Jessica's body. With now more than 2 feet worth of cock plugging up the shaking girl below her, Victoria could finally fuck how she wanted to.

Jessica's eyes bulged. Her breath was shoved out of her by the new inches of dick meat added to her already overfilled body. It felt like Victoria was rearranging her organs - she could practically feel them being moved out of the way to make room for the futa's much more important appendage. She looked between her fat breasts at her swollen stomach and saw that the center of it was stretched into the mattress. This perverse sight, one that should've horrified any sane human being, caused the broken and battered girl to launch into more mind-blowing orgasms. Her cunt leaked like a broken faucet, her juices mixing with the steady stream of cum that seemed to never stop flowing from Victoria's cock. This only added more lubrication for Victoria to start pounding harder with.

Unsatisfied with the mattress blocking her cock from gaining even more ground in Jessica's torn up womb, Victoria moved herself into a squat position, expertly not removing any of her cock from Jessica. She grabbed Jessica's arms, and lifted her upper body from the bed; now her cock had an unobstructed space to stretch her womb out even more. Jessica let her body be handled roughly, to numb from all the cumming she was doing to try and resist - not that she would try anyway. Steadying herself, Victoria continued her brutal pounding. The only sounds that filled the room was a mix of the loud thudding noise of Victoria's balls bashing against Jessica's thighs, and the constant noise of the thick cum that permeated the room and Jessica's womb which sloshed around with every movement. As Victoria picked up the pace of her vicious thrusts, the bed started to slam into the wall once more, creating a bigger dent and adding to the sexual cacophony.

By this point, the futa had most of her elephant-sized cock buried in Jessica's body. The bulge in her stomach tented past her fat tits, which flopped back and forth against her stretched-thin skin and only added to Victoria's pleasure. With one final thrust, Victoria finally fit her whole, nearly 3 foot cock, into the blonde girl. She let go of Jessica's arms, her body immediately slumping into bed without support, and put both hands on her ass. The real fucking had finally started. Victoria's hips instantly became a blur as she gave her everything she could. The speed and strength at which she fucked before looked like child's play compared to this. Her babymakers slapped against Jessica's bruised thighs faster before, and the bulge in her stomach was now hitting her in the chin. Her orgasms continued unabated and she felt herself slip in and out of consciousness at the rough fucking. The bed shook violently once more, before the legs, worn from the brutality of the act above them, finally gave out and the whole bed came crashing down. This didn't stop Victoria's pace for an instant, and only allowed her to force the last couple of inches of her cock into Jessica's ruined pussy.

Minutes passed by, and Victoria hadn't even broken a sweat. Whether Jessica was sweating or not they couldn't tell, her body covered in all of the cum flying off the bed, her face half-submerged in the thick layer of cum that soaked the mattress. Her whole body hurt. It hurt so good; she had never dreamed of feeling pleasure like this before in her life. Victoria took one hand off her ass and used it to beat her cheeks it back and blue, her sexual sadism knowing no end. When she was finally tired of bruising yet another part of Jessica's body, she grabbed a handful of hair and used it as reins so that she could fuck even harder. Finally, she felt her balls gurgle loudly once more, and knew that her second orgasm was coming.

Her grip tightened on Jessica's hair, nearly pulling it out from its roots. She fully hilted herself roughly into the battered womb once more. Her cock, which hadn't lost any of its size she gained during her first orgasm, thickened once more, nearly cracking Jessica's bruised hips. Her urethra bulged beneath her shaft and her balls swelled even more, looking like two basketballs swinging in a leather sack. Her genitalia was reaching nearly divine proportions - she could put an elephant to shame. She let out a low growl as she felt her pudding thick cum race up her cock, and into the already filled womb she was planted in.

"Oh yeah I'm fucking cumming! You're about to find out what it truly means to be my cumdump!"

Jessica instantly lifted off the bed. Her flooded stomach grew at an alarming rate, no cum managing to escape the plug that was Victoria's beastly cock. Victoria's cock once again stopped showing through Jessica's skin as cum swiftly filled every available space in her womb. Her stomach grew larger and larger, continuously elevating her body off of the mattress and the shattered bed frame below it. When the size of her stomach finally started to push Victoria out of her cunt, it's size far surpassing its previous size, Victoria decided to have a bit of mercy and started to pull herself out. Once her cock popped free, followed by a torrent of sludge-like sperm, she aimed her cock at the prone, raised girl. Cum immediately covered her entire body, inch thick layers of cum covering her until she was unrecognizable. Victoria aimed her cock back at the gaping pussy in front of her, and shot a long spray right back into it, laughing the whole time. Running out of body parts to cum on, Victoria swung around and began to paint everything in the room. Cum splashed off the walls, repainting them white. It dripped off the ceiling, causing a continuous rain of cum to drip onto the floor. Posters were ruined, a laptop was drenched - nothing was safe from Victoria's cannon. Every couple streams she would reaim her cock back at Jessica on the bed, just to keep her completely layered in her seed. Finally after what seemed like 10 minutes, Victoria's orgasm finally slowed back down to the steady stream it leaked regularly.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Victoria stepped off the bed, her feet landing in an ocean of cum that reached her ankles. She reached for her phone, which was still on and mostly untouched by the torrent of cum that had covered every other surface of the room. She lifted the phone to her face, smirking the whole time. She changed the camera back to selfie mode, eyes lighting up at the image in front of her. Despite the sexual conquering that had just occurred, she hadn't forgotten about the other person whose life she was ruining.

Dylan was truly broken at this point. His face was soaked with tears, completely red and puffy from all of the crying. His mouth spewed a stream of gibberish, his brain not able to put into words what he felt about what he just witnessed. His girlfriend, the love of his life, was completely taken from him. The pleasure, the mind-shattering sex, if such an act could even be called sex, had completely taken her from him. He had never seen such utter domination in his whole life. His cock was swollen and hard, although by this point he had no more cum left in his tiny balls. His whole body shook like it was trying to reject the reality it had just been presented.

"What do you think bitchboy? Do you fuck your girlfriend as well as I do?" Victoria asked, laughing at the fact she already knew the answer, "Well, she might not want to be your girlfriend anymore. She's more like a cumdump now anyway. My cumdump."

Victoria laughed again and set her phone down once more, making sure to change the camera back to the front camera. She turned to the unconscious girl once more, still knocked out from the absolute sexual conquering she had just barely lived through. Victoria grabbed her cock, which hadn't lost any of it's riggedness or size, having only seemed to get bigger the more she fucked, and walked over to the ruins of the bed. Wielding her cock like a club, she crouched down and smacked it down hard onto Jessica's face, waking the girl from her orgasm induced slumber. She awoke with a start at the rough beating and immediately launched into another orgasm as she took in the sight of the brutal cock and ruined room in front of her. Victoria stood up once more and viewed her new living sex doll with hunger.

"Ready for more?"